Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30230 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:00:58 AM

Just want to say thanks to ocminer for the three lines of code he contributed and for the negative trust. Much appreciated to get a red negative for fixing this piece of shit coin

What the hell is OC mad about? Because he held the premine, and felt he should have got something? Im sure you two can work something out.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:10:40 AM

Just want to say thanks to ocminer for the three lines of code he contributed and for the negative trust. Much appreciated to get a red negative for fixing this piece of shit coin

What the hell is OC mad about? Because he held the premine, and felt he should have got something? Im sure you two can work something out.

Vegas

I dont think he swapped his earnings from operating his emoney mining pool either

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 04:11:16 AM

I can send him whatever the premine amount was, I really don't even care. Negative trust is a shitty move, though, especially since he has a 600 btc positive from me from many months ago

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:16:19 AM

I can send him whatever the premine amount was, I really don't even care. Negative trust is a shitty move, though, especially since he has a 600 btc positive from me from many months ago

At this point i wouldnt send him shit.

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:01:11 PM

Anyone know why i would suddenly just stop syncing it has been fine since download but i went to send 1/4 of my coins and where we have that graph visual that has taken a nose dive i got an error while sending it took the funds but has gave me a question mark? It was late so i deleted everything except wallet.dat and downloaded again this morning, i have connections but 31361 blocks remaining but it is not moving an hour so far? No stakes are confirming either and that graph is still at 0 Sad Any ideas?

cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:55:15 PM

Is anything gunna be done to help the price rise? I am gunna go from 50k worthless coins to 150k worthless coins by staking them?
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:10:36 PM

Is anything gunna be done to help the price rise? I am gunna go from 50k worthless coins to 150k worthless coins by staking them?

if they are worthless You should probably just delete your wallet and be done.

If you havent noticed this is a community coin. If the community doesnt do anything like promotion or get vendors on board then why would you think the price is going anywhere? iGotSpots has done more than he said he wanted to do for this coin. He made a new wallet, added it to gorillastake.com, and he got a dice game setup. If you want the price to rise, start at least tweeting about the coin and promote it.

cjmining

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:21:48 PM

If you havent noticed this is a community coin. If the community doesnt do anything like promotion or get vendors on board then why would you think the price is going anywhere? iGotSpots has done more than he said he wanted to do for this coin. He made a new wallet, added it to gorillastake.com, and he got a dice game setup. If you want the price to rise, start at least tweeting about the coin and promote it.

I am just looking at the other coins on gorillastake, 10k has dropped from 11k sat down to 10 sat in a month. Balls has dropped from 200 sat down to 2 sat in a month. If this coin ends up at 2 sat then whats the point !! everyone might as well have dumped their coins at 1k sat a couple of weeks ago and just let the coin die.
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:50:30 PM

i think a majority of the original community is gone and most likely did just that. it may come back but it will require promotion at a bare minimum. I cant speak for the other coins, but i have been aroubd since roughly day 1 of this ones launch and it needs promotion and real world uses. ive got some ideas for the coin,  i plan on exploring them when i can. but as of right now the community is very quiet and if nothing else happens the price will go down while the money supply rises

cjmining

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:07:48 PM

Ok i gave it a mention on my twitter. Cannot do any harm i guess.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 04:12:54 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 04:43:13 PM by iGotSpots

I am just looking at the other coins on gorillastake, 10k has dropped from 11k sat down to 10 sat in a month. Balls has dropped from 200 sat down to 2 sat in a month. If this coin ends up at 2 sat then whats the point !! everyone might as well have dumped their coins at 1k sat a couple of weeks ago and just let the coin die.

The more you talk, the more you prove that two step math is above your head. Anyone smart made money on 10k and BALLS, even through the falling prices, due to the high stake rate. If you guys want that changed in this coin, just vote on it...but you haven't even hit the high stakes, yet, so..

Actually, we are moving a little faster than expected. If I had to guess, I would say by the end of this week we will be hitting the new stake rates

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:47:07 PM

im good with the current and future stake rates

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:50:49 PM

hey did anyone ever figure out how kaenguru had such a low orphan rate? i really would like to know

Kaenguru

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:52:37 PM

hey did anyone ever figure out how kaenguru had such a low orphan rate? i really would like to know

The Pictures are from my second backup wallet.
This wallet shows only the valid blocks
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:21:57 PM

The Pictures are from my second backup wallet.
This wallet shows only the valid blocks

gotcha. thanks. I just figured you had the node at your house lol

asuryan180

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

I hope you are all ready for the spoty one to take a dump on you with his 1million plus premine! Screwing over the guy that helps him fix it this guy is untrustworthy as they come i would think twice before hanging around waiting for this to go anywhere this is going where his other shit coins have gone.. 2 sat and 10 sat

cjmining

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:35:14 PM

I hope you are all ready for the spoty one to take a dump on you with his 1million plus premine! Screwing over the guy that helps him fix it this guy is untrustworthy as they come i would think twice before hanging around waiting for this to go anywhere this is going where his other shit coins have gone.. 2 sat and 10 sat

I think Spots has done a great job, without his help the coin would be already dead. He has taken shit and offered to do the work for free. I m not having a go at Spots, but now the coin is saved it needs something to happen to get the price moving in the right direction, Unless it starts to rise then the work Spots did, and the shit he took while doing it would have been all for nothing..
asuryan180

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:39:17 PM

I think Spots has done a great job, without his help the coin would be already dead. He has taken shit and offered to do the work for free. I m not having a go at Spots, but now the coin is saved it needs something to happen to get the price moving in the right direction, Unless it starts to rise then the work Spots did, and the shit he took while doing it would have been all for nothing..

That is the point he offered to do it for free then took 20 % of the supply and not paid his miners!! (He was the one dumping down to 200 and he will continue to do the same.

Untrustworthy thief this coin was better of without him he has just prolonged the death and lost more investors money who invested because he apparently fixed it hmmm

EDIT: with him holding over 1 million which he should have burned this price is going to do something, it is going to fall and fall all the way to his other coins value, 2 and 10 sat.

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:46:23 PM

That is the point he offered to do it for free then took 20 % of the supply and not paid his miners!! (He was the one dumping down to 200 and he will continue to do the same.

Untrustworthy thief this coin was better of without him he has just prolonged the death and lost more investors money who invested because he apparently fixed it hmmm

EDIT: with him holding over 1 million which he should have burned this price is going to do something, it is going to fall and fall all the way to his other coins value, 2 and 10 sat.

1million plus premine..... PROVE IT. Show us facts to back up your statements. Spots already said how many coins DIDNT go to trex, about 3%. So again, I WANT EVIDENCE, not just bull shit you type here.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 09:48:27 PM

I actually haven't sold a single one of those coins. I used 160k of it to fund the dice game, but that's the only amount I've even moved. You can pay for an explorer and I'll give you the address it's on so you can check the balance. I've already done enough to help this coin so I don't feel like looking for someone to do an explorer. I've already told you guys dasource will do it, but you can pay for it because I don't care enough to, plus I have nothing to prove, really, so what does it matter to me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: