Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30230 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:50:24 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 10:07:47 PM by asuryan180

I hope you are all ready for the spoty one to take a dump on you with his 1million plus premine! Screwing over the guy that helps him fix it this guy is untrustworthy as they come i would think twice before hanging around waiting for this to go anywhere this is going where his other shit coins have gone.. 2 sat and 10 sat

I think Spots has done a great job, without his help the coin would be already dead. He has taken shit and offered to do the work for free. I m not having a go at Spots, but now the coin is saved it needs something to happen to get the price moving in the right direction, Unless it starts to rise then the work Spots did, and the shit he took while doing it would have been all for nothing..

That is the point he offered to do it for free then took 20 % of the supply and not paid his miners!! (He was the one dumping down to 200 and he will continue to do the same.

Untrustworthy thief this coin was better of without him he has just prolonged the death and lost more investors money who invested because he apparently fixed it hmmm

EDIT: with him holding over 1 million which he should have burned this price is going to do something, it is going to fall and fall all the way to his other coins value, 2 and 10 sat.

1million plus premine..... PROVE IT. Show us facts to back up your statements. Spots already said how many coins DIDNT go to trex, about 3%. So again, I WANT EVIDENCE, not just bull shit you type here.

Are you that slow you have not followed the program?? Come on spots tell your last 2 fans you still hold over 1 million of the supply that you lied about going to burn and kept them!

EDIT: He has just above so there is your proof.. PS if you invest in coins at least follow what is going on lol

jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:54:26 PM

I actually haven't sold a single one of those coins. I used 160k of it to fund the dice game, but that's the only amount I've even moved. You can pay for an explorer and I'll give you the address it's on so you can check the balance. I've already done enough to help this coin so I don't feel like looking for someone to do an explorer. I've already told you guys dasource will do it, but you can pay for it because I don't care enough to, plus I have nothing to prove, really, so what does it matter to me

The statement was to asuryan180

That slow... well, let me first start by saying anything you post from here on out will be ignored. Since you want to talk trash and garbage you can go fuck yourself. Truthfully, no one gives a shit what you think or say here so fuck off.

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:56:32 PM

ahh... i love the ignore button Smiley

Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:57:43 PM

Finally the thread i thought was coming alive, nope just a angry little man who does not like someone giving him proof and facts calls someone a trash talker then comes up with that ^^^ No comment  Grin
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:01:02 PM

I actually haven't sold a single one of those coins. I used 160k of it to fund the dice game, but that's the only amount I've even moved. You can pay for an explorer and I'll give you the address it's on so you can check the balance. I've already done enough to help this coin so I don't feel like looking for someone to do an explorer. I've already told you guys dasource will do it, but you can pay for it because I don't care enough to, plus I have nothing to prove, really, so what does it matter to me

For whatever it is worth I am holding and staking, and you certainly have nothing to prove. I have Snowballs as well now. I do have around 10k followers total in Social Media, and I have already mentioned this coin a few times. If for some reason it ends up going up in value later, I will definitely post lots of exciting charts going up for the world to see. It is super rare, and super cheap, and has great branding. If different people buy a little and stake, and people do what they can, this coin could be very successful. The name is solid, works great. That is a good start.

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:02:32 PM

Finally the thread i thought was coming alive, nope just a angry little man who does not like someone giving him proof and facts calls someone a trash talker then comes up with that ^^^ No comment  Grin

I asked him to prove it. he called me slow. no need to read any further. end of story. so, do you have the facts? i await them. Call me a name, ill say what i have to say and ill ignore you as well.

Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:06:28 PM

Finally the thread i thought was coming alive, nope just a angry little man who does not like someone giving him proof and facts calls someone a trash talker then comes up with that ^^^ No comment  Grin

I asked him to prove it. he called me slow. no need to read any further. end of story. so, do you have the facts? i await them. Call me a name, ill say what i have to say and ill ignore you as well.

In danger of calling you something that you might ignore me over  Grin Grin Just take a look a few posts up IGOTsPOTS admits he has the 1,000,000 which is probably more like 1,400,000 now. So tell me whatt are you looking for screen shots?

Luckily i am out of this coin and i feel a little sorry for you guys who are going to end up with a few sat coin  Grin Grin
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 10:14:27 PM

I said I would burn the million when there is an Abe explorer up that can verify. Pay for one and they get burned

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:16:15 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 10:58:46 PM by jeffery_dahmer

even if Spots has 50% of the coin, who cares? if your out of it, why are you here? If it werent for spots NONE would have shit. All of the people that were able to sell their coins post wallet fix should thank spots instead of sitting here making accusations  

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 10:17:29 PM

By the way only 180k coins were not traded in from the swap and I used 160k of that to get the dice game funded

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 10:28:08 PM

Wow, so now I'm getting tons of negative Trust that I've spent years building up for fixing this piece of shit

Fuck this, you guys are on your own from now on lol

Palad1n

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:30:27 PM

Wow, so now I'm getting tons of negative Trust that I've spent years building up for fixing this piece of shit

iGotSpots, don't worry about these guys, just fuck them all. I support you.
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:36:41 PM

Fuck them, spots. im still with you.

Palad1n

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:39:52 PM

Right, negative people are always there, regardless of anything.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 10:59:53 PM

Pretty much my only negatives are from this situation, why should I spend more time on this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=108913

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:06:28 PM

Pretty much my only negatives are from this situation, why should I spend more time on this?

Well.... i dont know what to say other than they are full of shit. You could return the favor but it would only get worse.

Palad1n

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:10:16 PM

iGotSpots, you're smarter than they are, do not follow their provocations.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 04:16:59 AM

You know what, I've been thinking. Instead of just burning the million extra coins, I'm going to give them away just to say fuck you to those of you leaving me negative trust. You can blow me when the entire community dumps these on you since you seem to think that's what I'm already doing

More details soon on how to get your part of the million

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:35:41 AM

I'll take some to dump, thanks in advance.  Not sure why people are going after you after the time you spent in fixing this, but whatever, live and learn I guess.  PM for addy  Smiley
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:50:36 AM

Count me in on the giveaway. Grin
I am a holder and constant staker of all of IGotSpots coins. Including this mess which a few arsehats are intent on ruining.
Not a seller of any of them, just enjoy the staking game.

Just when I thought OC couldn't get any shittier, he sends in some pissweak shills to throw in some more negative feedback. You flogs represent everything that is wrong with the crypto scene.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: