Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30230 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GetGuap$

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:55:58 AM

Looks like i missed the chance to dump lol
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:57:26 AM

If it makes you feel better I got most of mine above 4k.

Ruined.

Wow.  Sorry dude.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:58:58 AM

I think it is funny that a newbie like me (I've only been into altcoins since December 2014.) who only had 15 bucks at stake could keep up with the previous large thread and transferred my coins to bittrex, as instructed. Yet pool operators who specialize in jumping in on new coins and an exchange who also specializes in listing new coins just don't have the time to keep up with the shit. Huh Maybe it's because I'm a newbie and have still have the interest. Whereas these veterans are obviously burned out with this bullshit.

I am in the same boat, must be the Tianic, every time I invest in a new coin and get excited, I am late to the party.  I need to start an investment page and let everyone know what coins I have purchased.  Everyone would then know to run the other way.  Hopefully some day I will learn.

Good luck everyone

I guess I should have learned my lesson with XPY and fled the scene. Should have gone back to playing Candy Crush.

lol Candy Crush is a good game isn't it.  Safe too.
GetGuap$

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:00:25 AM

If it makes you feel better I got most of mine above 4k.

Ruined.

I bought mine at 7800
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:53:57 AM

I guess I should have learned my lesson with XPY and fled the scene. Should have gone back to playing Candy Crush.

lol Candy Crush is a good game isn't it.  Safe too.

Only until one whips out the credit card to get through the level they've been stuck on for a week.
pkobse

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:18:35 AM

Still 1.8 mil E-cash in buy orders, so plenty space for dump. Just did mine @ 80 sat.

[Edit]
On bittrex.

BTC 1C9FGy8kUTF1R21bhLyzXQHDjm87xoRenn,
LTC LXZ7xhLYJU4K8zdtdYc89o81NgwXbSwEbC
or DOGE DKJDnR8deKGRRbFWCnsSDz15ha5t43B75B. :-)
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:07:46 AM

I am big on loyalty and rewarding people that do good things in cryptos. There was absolutely no reason this coin could not have skyrocketed later, until the dev stuck a knife in it and killed it, spitting on the people that stood by him. Bone headed move, makes no sense, makes me look bad after saying Igotspots is a solid dev. I removed my positive trust rating, dumped this coin, and Balls, and I will tell everyone that ever asks to avoid every single one of his coins. Thanks for nothing, I bought more coins trusting in you, you did the opposite of helping, you caused more harm.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 09:22:46 AM

Like I give a fuck about your pennies lol I still haven't sold a single ecash

I'm glad I ruined the investment of all you two faced pieces of shit

elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:39:38 AM

Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 09:58:16 AM

Keep leaving me negative. Maybe I'll cancel the giveaway and dump them all instead

**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:22:02 AM

I'm sure any reasonably intelligent person reading this thread has already made their own mind up now.

Just imagine sitting in a boardroom and listening to this diatribe.

Oh how we are powerful when we are anonymous.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 07:23:54 PM

The ECASH giveaway was, honestly, to get people involved and interested in the coin. People wanted me to KEEP the million for myself, but instead I used it for the promotion of the coin, and earned nothing. The extra unswapped coins were used to fund the house for the dice game, which I don't make anything off of, and I added it to GorillaStake and fixed it for free. That million was not mine, I know, that's why I was giving it back to everyone in a fair, easily verifiable way

The whole point was to get people interested in ECASH, not to ruin the coin. Sometimes I word things abrasively, on purpose, to spark a reaction. This time it backfired. Big time. But I still don't deserve the level of shit I have been accused of

I might be an asshole, but I'm not a dick who wants people to get fucked over, even if it seems like it right now. That's the entire reason I had even fixed the coin to begin with; people interested in my 3 actual coins BEGGED me to fix it and save them, so I did. And now that they have dumped, they leave me to deal with this coin on my own, when I've already been the one, single person doing anything for it at all

Thanks for the kind words who feel I did nothing wrong. Those that think I did can fuck off, because I really don't care about this coin, my trust rating, or my reputation at this point. The people against me are showing how petty and amateur their services truly are. I'm sorry if you were affected negatively, I know it sucks, but what can I do, honestly? I did my best, and it wasn't good enough I guess. I spent over a week off my own projects, which are very busy, 3 coins, 3 multipools, 3 hardware units in dev, and GorillaStake servers / orders. We are a three person team TOTAL for everything, so all the time spent away from my actual work that I have money in and will net me ANY returns, is very heavily felt

Not a single, SINGLE person has helped me with anything to do with ECASH, so those of you whining can fuck right off since you are too fucking lazy to get involved and do something for yourself. You are the type of people that are ruining crypto and I hope you all go broke before you can do more damage to this already fucked up scene

#burningbridges

DoubleDD

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:26:26 PM

Current Block: 235,121

POS changing very soon.....  Highest POS ever.....

CODE:
int64 GetProofOfStakeRewardYear(int nHeight) {
    static int64 nBaseCoinYear = 2920 * CENT;
    static int64 nMaxPercent = 10000;
    static int64 nReward = 0;

if nHeight(<= 324000) // 8% Daily for One Month
        return nBaseCoinYear;
    else {
        nReward = ((nHeight % nMaxPercent) + 10000); // Fluctuates actual stake rate between 10000% and 20000%
        if (nReward == 0)
            nReward = nMaxPercent;
   printf("Stake percent on block %d is %d\n", nHeight, nReward);
        return nReward * CENT;
    }
}

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Current Block: 262,353
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 08:05:12 PM

If we get over 100 people in #MMXIV playing trivia, I'll double the rewards you get for each correct answer (and I'll triple the 'unanswered' rain you can earn just by sitting in the channel while others play

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:21:15 PM

Hey Spots , it really sucks, that there are so many thankless bastards in Crypto. Its the same people that have not followed the history of this coin. Its the same ones that dont invest shit, dont participate, and do nothing but whine.  Ive said since the first day you started fixing this coin, that you should keep the "premine", and I stand behind my position. I think its the greedy bastards that are so focused on the money, they lose sight of everything else. You are one of about 3 honest and compitent devs left. So the wallet holders really need to back the fuck off , because Im the most critical mother fucker out in crypto land, and I would be the first to stand up and shout "foul", and Ive followed the coin since day 1 , and I dont see ANYTHING youve done wrong!. I would like to add, that it certainly sounds like you want to be as far away from this coin as possible, and I fully understand. If this is the case, may I suggest that you make it public, that you are offering this coin to be taken over?

Vegas

PS: "trust" is not a number next to your name Wink

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:44:21 PM

Hey Spots , it really sucks, that there are so many thankless bastards in Crypto. Its the same people that have not followed the history of this coin. Its the same ones that dont invest shit, dont participate, and do nothing but whine.  Ive said since the first day you started fixing this coin, that you should keep the "premine", and I stand behind my position. I think its the greedy bastards that are so focused on the money, they lose sight of everything else. You are one of about 3 honest and compitent devs left. So the wallet holders really need to back the fuck off , because Im the most critical mother fucker out in crypto land, and I would be the first to stand up and shout "foul", and Ive followed the coin since day 1 , and I dont see ANYTHING youve done wrong!. I would like to add, that it certainly sounds like you want to be as far away from this coin as possible, and I fully understand. If this is the case, may I suggest that you make it public, that you are offering this coin to be taken over?

Vegas

Agreed, but he had aleady said it was the community's coin. we could do whatever with it. My problem is most of the people involved in the takeover and getting spots to do what he did bailed or have turned against him for whatever reason. I say fuckem. If they want the coin, they can have it. id remove it from Gorillastake, get altdice to dump the game, and get rid of any service's that are currently keeping this coin alive, nodes etc and lock the thread. the ones involved in this FUD campaign deserve nothing more than what they had at block 6k, not a fucking thing.

And let me just add this too, to the ones that believe in what spots did and are still around but not speaking up, AT ALL, you deserve a broken block chain and nothing more as well. Had the people around stepped up, and said to piss off to the fudsters maybe, just maybe this would of ended up a little better.

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
DoubleDD

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:01:16 PM

Hey Spots , it really sucks, that there are so many thankless bastards in Crypto. Its the same people that have not followed the history of this coin. Its the same ones that dont invest shit, dont participate, and do nothing but whine.  Ive said since the first day you started fixing this coin, that you should keep the "premine", and I stand behind my position. I think its the greedy bastards that are so focused on the money, they lose sight of everything else. You are one of about 3 honest and compitent devs left. So the wallet holders really need to back the fuck off , because Im the most critical mother fucker out in crypto land, and I would be the first to stand up and shout "foul", and Ive followed the coin since day 1 , and I dont see ANYTHING youve done wrong!. I would like to add, that it certainly sounds like you want to be as far away from this coin as possible, and I fully understand. If this is the case, may I suggest that you make it public, that you are offering this coin to be taken over?

Vegas

Agreed, but he had aleady said it was the community's coin. we could do whatever with it. My problem is most of the people involved in the takeover and getting spots to do what he did bailed or have turned against him for whatever reason. I say fuckem. If they want the coin, they can have it. id remove it from Gorillastake, get altdice to dump the game, and get rid of any service's that are currently keeping this coin alive, nodes etc and lock the thread. the ones involved in this FUD campaign deserve nothing more than what they had at block 6k, not a fucking thing.

And let me just add this too, to the ones that believe in what spots did and are still around but not speaking up, AT ALL, you deserve a broken block chain and nothing more as well. Had the people around stepped up, and said to piss off to the fudsters maybe, just maybe this would of ended up a little better.

I'm not sure I agree.  Spots has said he has not sold a single coin.  Why is it you want this coin killed?  I got involved in this coin only because Spots was the DEV and still hold all the coins I bought in the first hour of the new release.

There is still hope for this coin.  Highest POS coin starts very soon (block 324k).

Spots is the only reason this coin is even around.  He implemented the new blockchain after old DEV left and was stuck on a block for several days.  He arrange for the dice game and added to his online staking wallet.  He has done everything he could to make it a success.  Its too bad the Fudster won this battle.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:07:46 PM

nope, i like spots and support him, the community failed to respond when they should have. The ones that have been here since the beginning and supported the take over and spots' involvement should have supported him through all the FUD as well. I still have 60k ecash, im still staking, I just know that the FUDsters and the ones who didnt support him through this shit dont deserve a thing and that includes anything spots is actively doing to keep the coin alive. I hate seeing a coin abandoned, but where are those community members? you, me and vegas seem to be it. the ones lurking in the background or joining in the FUD campaign deserve a broken blockchain. Im just expressing how I feel about them, thats all. This shit just pissed me off.

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:17:41 PM

now let me answer your statements and questions directly..

I'm not sure I agree.  Spots has said he has not sold a single coin.  
My answer: I know that. I never said he did.

Why is it you want this coin killed?  I got involved in this coin only because Spots was the DEV and still hold all the coins I bought in the first hour of the new release.

My Answer: Ive been here since the beginning, mining, supporting a community takeover, and to have spots rebuild the coin and blockchain.

There is still hope for this coin.  Highest POS coin starts very soon (block 324k).

My answer: im still hopeful for the tech, the community on the other hand SUX.

Spots is the only reason this coin is even around.  He implemented the new blockchain after old DEV left and was stuck on a block for several days.  He arrange for the dice game and added to his online staking wallet.  He has done everything he could to make it a success.  Its too bad the Fudster won this battle.

my answer: read all my previous posts, im in full support of spots and i know what he did. i was here for it all. Im bitching at the community, not at or about spots.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Now, read my original post again, I dont want spots to loose or the supporters that have stayed loyal through it all to loose, I want the people involved in the FUD and, negative trust bullshit, and general smear campaign to loose.

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:19:33 PM

Yes that is wise to support the guy who dumps the price down from 1000+ to 70sat Smiley

All because a few people come and tell the truth now if the dev was honest he would have done what he said in the first place and burned the coins but he didn't because he was always going to keep them.
That was always his plan and what a plan it was, pretend you care build trust and buy support then dump your free coins on all them innocent investors who only invested when he announced he would fix it.

Hmmm if he never done that i would not be down i will just delete the wallet.dat rather than sell at this stupid price he created.
So cheers dev you done real good here helping many lose out more than they would before you come along.

The vegas guy thankless bast&%ds aha why would anyone be thankful for him taking a dump on them?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: