Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30228 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 06:22:54 AM

I think it would be in the best interest for the supporters of Spots, to support him on helping keep fud under control. Thats been the biggest issue. Ive tried to do what I can. Crypto is just one of my ventures so I cant be here all the time. I will do my best to kick fudsters right out the door when they show up.I just think these clowns that are out to fud are making Spots job even harder. Lets try to support him.

To those looking to buy this coin before it hits 10,000-20,000% interest in the next few hours, let me just say: EVERYTHING works perfect with this coin.

Vegas

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997955.0

All these threads aren't helping anything

Work to a resolution man. All OC wants is a measly fucking 40k of E, why not just give it? This is not a who won, who lost the argmument. In my eyes EVERYONE is losing. One of you needs to step up and try to resolve this. Your both good people. Drop the fucking egos.

Vegas

I'm the only one doing anything at all...

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:28:29 AM

In other news... we are just a few blocks away from  the magical block of 324k. Hope we dont find any "hidden easter eggs" Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:33:40 AM

block 324k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:37:37 AM

Shocked nice one, time for stake nirvana Cheesy
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:21:21 PM

What's going on.Why coin is disable at Bittrex. Big changes or because of  stake??

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Activity: 308

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:22:46 PM

it's nice to buy tons of cheap ecash Smiley

and then have a stake party

future for this coin is bright  Grin
Where is the Exchange to buy this coin ?? Grin

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
huanglui

Activity: 529

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:29:54 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nom nom cheap ecash

ecash will rebuild and born again stronger  Grin

remember guys we were buying at 4000 - 7000 satoshis

now it's 150 Smiley

nom nom

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
DoubleDD

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:36:52 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 12:53:19 PM by DoubleDD

What's going on.Why coin is disable at Bittrex. Big changes or because of  stake??

We no longer have a DEV to resolve any issues.

It the responsibility of each investor to contact Bittrex.  

Bitttrex IRC:
#Bittrex

Contacts:
Bittrex-Richie
Bittrex-Ryan

Bittrex Ticket System:
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 12:57:55 PM

E-Cash is no more at Bittrex Exchange

You can always get some fun for your ecash on http://ecash.altdice.net Wink
DoubleDD

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:26:13 PM

I don't understand you.  Spots is no longer involved in this coin so you are only attacking the community.  There are still some long term investors around that will not get an opportunity to recover their investment.   Please if you don't have anything positive, please refrain from posting.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 01:33:25 PM

ATTENTION EVERYBODY WHO LOST MONEY AND FEELING THAT GOT SCREW UP ,WITH COINS  MMXIV, BALLS,10k,E-CASH .You can always send report to FBI-Cyber Crime.
We lead the national effort to investigate high-tech crimes, including cyber-based terrorism, espionage, computer intrusions, and major cyber fraud. To stay in front of current and emerging trends, we gather and share information and intelligence with public and private sector partners worldwide.                                              http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber

I really don't understand what I did wrong there ?  Huh
I only provide good quality provably fair games.
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:02:24 PM

ATTENTION EVERYBODY WHO LOST MONEY AND FEELING THAT GOT SCREW UP ,WITH COINS  MMXIV, BALLS,10k,E-CASH .You can always send report to FBI-Cyber Crime.
We lead the national effort to investigate high-tech crimes, including cyber-based terrorism, espionage, computer intrusions, and major cyber fraud. To stay in front of current and emerging trends, we gather and share information and intelligence with public and private sector partners worldwide.                                              http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber

I really don't understand what I did wrong there ?  Huh
I only provide good quality provably fair games.

I dont think it was intention to gear that toward you. He was just making a statement to the thread. So disregard it, he was stupid to quote you while posting that.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:15:44 PM

now it's 150 Smiley

nom nom

Wake up Buddy. E-Cash is no more at Bittrex Exchange.Is black scenario coming??   
I don't see any announcement on the market page of bittrex. Nor did I get an e-mail from bittrex. If ecash was no longer on bittrex, I would think they would have informed us, and given us an opportunity to move our coins off the exchange.
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:24:28 PM

now it's 150 Smiley

nom nom

Wake up Buddy. E-Cash is no more at Bittrex Exchange.Is black scenario coming??   
I don't see any announcement on the market page of bittrex. Nor did I get an e-mail from bittrex. If ecash was no longer on bittrex, I would think they would have informed us, and given us an opportunity to move our coins off the exchange.

It is disabled and I think people are just confused. But this is a starting point.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:28:22 PM

unfortunately there's been a few cheaters in the trivia, having a cheat sheet website for all the answers, so basically stealing those giveaway coins  Sad
DoubleDD

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:29:00 PM

It is disabled and I think people are just confused. But this is a starting point.
[/quote]

I submitted a ticket with Bittrex.  Not uncommon for coins to be disabled and can be resolved quickly one we are able to talk with Bittrex-Richie or Bittrex-Ryan.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:45:02 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 11:21:06 PM by nikkers

unfortunately there's been a few cheaters in the trivia, having a cheat sheet website for all the answers, so basically stealing those giveaway coins  Sad

I know this is directed at me personally, as we just had this conversation in irc, not sure who else, but i can assure you i do not need to cheat.

I haven't even googled one question as it would be slower than me just answering it.......so please jog on
jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:52:48 PM

kelsey, I play trivia and have watched as Nikkers and Binmon kick ass in there. They are fast but to accuse them of cheating on it is ridiculous. Did you ever consider the fact that someone may be smarter, more educated, or just in general faster than you? Oh, and some of the questions are repeats so if you are there long enough you could remember some, if not a majority, of the answers. This is ridiculous to come here and whine about this. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!

-LJ

Now with response to DoubleDD, We all heard and have read whats Spots has said. He has also said from the beginning that this is the community's coin, not his. We can make changes as we want if the community agrees on it. The only reason he created this thread was to help eliminate confusion. I support Spots in any decision he makes regarding this coin. He has done nothing but catch hell for EVERYTHING he has done here, and EVERYTHING he did with regards to this coin was done because the majority of the community at the time agreed on it.

Vegasguy, OCminer doesn't deserve shit at this point and that includes any future hash from me.

Spots, you kick ass bro. Fuck these people.

With all that said, im out. no more helping, no more commenting here. This coin has too much drama involved. Good luck to you all im going back to trivia

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
zakorus

Activity: 736

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:59:30 PM

kelsey, I play trivia and have watched as Nikkers and Binmon kick ass in there. They are fast but to accuse them of cheating on it is ridiculous. Did you ever consider the fact that someone may be smarter, more educated, or just in general faster than you? Oh, and some of the questions are repeats so if you are there long enough you could remember some, if not a majority, of the answers. This is ridiculous to come here and whine about this. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!

-LJ

Now with response to DoubleDD, We all heard and have read whats Spots has said. He has also said from the beginning that this is the community's coin, not his. We can make changes as we want if the community agrees on it. The only reason he created this thread was to help eliminate confusion. I support Spots in any decision he makes regarding this coin. He has done nothing but catch hell for EVERYTHING he has done here, and EVERYTHING he did with regards to this coin was done because the majority of the community at the time agreed on it.

Vegasguy, OCminer doesn't deserve shit at this point and that includes any future hash from me.

Spots, you kick ass bro. Fuck these people.

With all that said, im out. no more helping, no more commenting here. This coin has too much drama involved. Good luck to you all im going back to trivia

well said.

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:01:56 PM

Bittrix wallet is back up. According to my calculations, even if the price goes down to 1 satoshi, I would ROI in 16 days. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: