Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30228 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:11:15 PM

any one else having wallet issues?
DoubleDD

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:21:04 PM

any one else having wallet issues?

What's your issue?

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:33:32 PM

before lashing out at me several people confessed to cheating on the trivia in the trivia hence my post.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:38:25 PM

kelsey, I play trivia and have watched as Nikkers and Binmon kick ass in there. They are fast but to accuse them of cheating on it is ridiculous. Did you ever consider the fact that someone may be smarter, more educated, or just in general faster than you? Oh, and some of the questions are repeats so if you are there long enough you could remember some, if not a majority, of the answers. This is ridiculous to come here and whine about this. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!

Many people where better then me all day in the trivia like I was barely coming top 10 not a single compliant by me about any of them, even at the cheats when they confessed, (until I said my piece in chat about Nikkers), and again my post in here mentioned nothing of Nikkers but was because several others confessed to cheating.

as for nobody gives a shit, seeing how 20% of the coins to be giving away by trivia quiz, I'm sure a few long suffering holders probably do give a shit about people cheating to get theirs.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:58:43 AM

The wallet is disabled on Bittrex. Anyone know why?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
DoubleDD

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:21:31 AM

Vegas

I put request in with Bittrex.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:30:19 AM

Vegas

They probably have to stake a little bit  Smiley
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:38:01 AM

Vegas

They probably have to stake a little bit  Smiley

Bittrex doesnt stake wallets. Just wondering what they saw that caused them to disable it.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:58:28 AM

kelsey, I play trivia and have watched as Nikkers and Binmon kick ass in there. They are fast but to accuse them of cheating on it is ridiculous. Did you ever consider the fact that someone may be smarter, more educated, or just in general faster than you? Oh, and some of the questions are repeats so if you are there long enough you could remember some, if not a majority, of the answers. This is ridiculous to come here and whine about this. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!

-LJ

Now with response to DoubleDD, We all heard and have read whats Spots has said. He has also said from the beginning that this is the community's coin, not his. We can make changes as we want if the community agrees on it. The only reason he created this thread was to help eliminate confusion. I support Spots in any decision he makes regarding this coin. He has done nothing but catch hell for EVERYTHING he has done here, and EVERYTHING he did with regards to this coin was done because the majority of the community at the time agreed on it.

Vegasguy, OCminer doesn't deserve shit at this point and that includes any future hash from me.

Spots, you kick ass bro. Fuck these people.

With all that said, im out. no more helping, no more commenting here. This coin has too much drama involved. Good luck to you all im going back to trivia

Whos care ? Nobody need your help here .Go to play trivia because this is what you and your kick ass fellow  can do..Go  play  trivia or bingo .Nobody care .

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
dukester99

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:24:37 PM

Down at trex again. Anyone know why? Looks like the stake weight went way down recently
DoubleDD

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:58:24 PM

Down at trex again. Anyone know why? Looks like the stake weight went way down recently

I put another request in with Bittrex.  Here is the link if anyone else wants to submit to Bittrex.

IRC:
#bittrex

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This is the response I got from Ryan yesterday when is was disabled:

Hi,
ECASH tripped our security alarms and automatically was shut down. We have audited the wallet and placed it back online.

Thank you,
Ryan

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:28:01 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 02:46:50 AM by SaltySpitoon

I put another request in with Bittrex.  Here is the link if anyone else wants to submit to Bittrex.

IRC:
#bittrex

Hi,
ECASH tripped our security alarms and automatically was shut down. We have audited the wallet and placed it back online.

Thank you,
Ryan

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Good job .Thank you for your time and help. Wonder when 10,000%  stake will start  if ever will start.BTW Wallet is stake very good with small amount ( from 2 - 200 coins mostly  30 coins) but wallet stake arrows
showing  as gray with  ( wallet not stake) Don't understood  .Wallet is stake for sure .So why is message  "not stake" ? If anybody have the same situation please post here .Thank you

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:37:29 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 02:47:36 AM by SaltySpitoon

I put another request in with Bittrex.  Here is the link if anyone else wants to submit to Bittrex.

IRC:
#bittrex

Hi,

Thank you,
Ryan

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Good job .Thank you for your time and help. Wonder when 10,000%  stake will start  if ever will start.BTW Wallet is stake very good with small amount ( from 2 - 200 coins mostly  30 coins) but wallet stake arrows
showing  as gray with  ( wallet not stake) Don't understood  .Wallet is stake for sure .So why is message  "not stake" ? If anybody have the same situation please post here .Thank you

Bittrex wallet again disabled. Damn  Looks like coordinated strategy trap .Open for few hours and  shut off .

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:49:11 PM

I put another request in with Bittrex.  Here is the link if anyone else wants to submit to Bittrex.

IRC:
#bittrex

Hi,

Thank you,
Ryan

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Web probs, I think the above is your question. The arrow is mostly grey for me too. However, I know I am staking since a stake rolls in for me quite often. Also, the 10000%-20000% has already begun.
I wonder why the alarm is being triggered in the bittrex wallet? I know from time to time, coins temporarily disappear from my wallet and reappear. But I thought that was related to the staking. Bittrex wallet should not be staking.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:30:31 PM

Bittrex wallet again disabled. Damn  Looks like coordinated strategy trap .Open for few hours and  shut off .
I don't think Bittrex would risk their reputation on participating in market manipulation. Especially on a coin with such a small market cap.
DoubleDD

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:54:03 PM

Bittrex should be fixed soon.  This is the message I got from Ryan.

Hi,

The ECASH wallet total money supply has changed without warning. This makes our security mechanism shut the wallet down to protect the market and users from malicious activity on the network.
However, this is a recurring issue with ECASH and we do not expect any malicious activity. Once we verify, we will reopen the wallet.

Thank you,
Ryan

BTW:
Bittrex doesn't stake coins.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:10:12 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 05:05:17 PM by bones261

Bittrex wallet again disabled. Damn  Looks like coordinated strategy trap .Open for few hours and  shut off .
I don't think Bittrex would risk their reputation on participating in market manipulation. Especially on a coin with such a small market cap.

You are right they wouldn't do that what would be the point of such a coordinated strategy trap lol the market cap is less than tiny i am sure they have more important things to worry about than trying to hustle the 100sat coin.

Has the dev been back or has he gone now for good?

Shame he was a good dev an really very helpful with an amazing attitude i will miss that dev  Cry
The checkpoint servers are still up. Otherwise, the coin would be forking all over the place. So, he's still involved. Just so you know, he can pull the plug at anytime...In other words. trying to FUD this coin by attacking the one who controls the checkpoint servers,  in order to obtain cheap coins, could backfire Big time!
DoubleDD

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:48:43 PM

The checkpoint servers are still up. Otherwise, the coin would be forking all over the place. So, he's still involved. Just so you know, he can pull the plug at anytime...I other words. trying to FUD this coin by attacking the one who controls the checkpoint servers,  in order to obtain cheap coins, could backfire Big time!

Is it possible to setup another checkpoint server?

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:57:50 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 05:11:13 PM by bones261

The checkpoint servers are still up. Otherwise, the coin would be forking all over the place. So, he's still involved. Just so you know, he can pull the plug at anytime...I other words. trying to FUD this coin by attacking the one who controls the checkpoint servers,  in order to obtain cheap coins, could backfire Big time!

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=372545.0
I certainly don't have tech savvy to do this.. Of course, I barely have the tech savvy to create a bat file to get my miner running.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:27:10 PM

The checkpoint servers are still up. Otherwise, the coin would be forking all over the place. So, he's still involved. Just so you know, he can pull the plug at anytime...I other words. trying to FUD this coin by attacking the one who controls the checkpoint servers,  in order to obtain cheap coins, could backfire Big time!

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=372545.0
I certainly don't have tech savvy to do this.. Of course, I barely have the tech savvy to create a bat file to get my miner running.
Per wikipedia: "Peercoin uses centrally broadcast checkpoints (signed under the developer's private key). No blockchain reorganization is allowed deeper than the last known checkpoints. The tradeoff is that the developer is the central authority controlling the blockchain."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: