Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30228 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:06:34 PM

Hey all...

Just wanted to give you an explanation on why the market/wallet has been erratically going on/off.  We have a lot of security checks in place for wallets/blockchains... one of them is moneysupply.  If the moneysupply is greater than what we think it should be, the system auto kills everything until we manually verify and re-enable.  We've been having a hard time nailing down the max supply growth, thus the shutdown recently.  There is no conspiracy theory, and there is no blockchain problems...

thanks,
richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:42:48 PM

Thank you Rchie for letting us know. I knew that Bittrex flagged the wallet because they saw something they wanted to look at closer.

Thanks again

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 08:57:34 PM

I am no longer involved with this coin to any extent. ECASH is someone else's problem now

My guess is it takes less than a day to break

bitrev

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:01:27 PM

Can someone give me a dl. link for the wallet?
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:03:51 PM

Can someone give me a dl. link for the wallet?

Always get the wallet from the op, and never download a wallet from a link supplied from anyone other than the dev. It could very well have a trojan to steal your coins.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
bitrev

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:10:16 PM

@Vegas

Thanks mate. Already checked it, but just now noticed the dl link is a image. Mucho gracias!
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:13:39 PM

@Vegas

Thanks mate. Already checked it, but just now noticed the dl link is a image. Mucho gracias!

Just dont want to see you learn the "hard way"..like I did Sad

Vegas

webprods

Activity: 308

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:30:24 PM

Down at trex again. Anyone know why? Looks like the stake weight went way down recently

I put another request in with Bittrex.  Here is the link if anyone else wants to submit to Bittrex.

IRC:
#bittrex

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This is the response I got from Ryan yesterday when is was disabled:

Hi,
ECASH tripped our security alarms and automatically was shut down. We have audited the wallet and placed it back online.

Thank you,
Ryan
Good job .Thank you for your time and help. Wonder when 10,000%  stake will start  if ever will start.BTW Wallet is stake very good with small amount ( from 2 - 200 coins mostly  30 coins) but wallet stake arrows
showing  as gray with  ( wallet not stake) Don't understood  .Wallet is stake for sure .So why is message  "not stake" ? If anybody have the same situation please post here .Thank you

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Web probs, I think the above is your question. The arrow is mostly grey for me too. However, I know I am staking since a stake rolls in for me quite often. Also, the 10000%-20000% has already begun.
I wonder why the alarm is being triggered in the bittrex wallet? I know from time to time, coins temporarily disappear from my wallet and reappear. But I thought that was related to the staking. Bittrex wallet should not be staking.
Thank you for your clear and helpful explanation.This is what ECASH coin  needed.I'm a little surprised that iGotSpots  give up so easy after just few provoke post from some unhappy persons.Developer should have balls like stone and go with future  target .He spend so many hours for this coin and people shouldn't complain about that.In my opinion he is a very good developer with good potential to build  up very strong base for any coin.All what he needed is  to learn how to read posts beatween lines and do not get stress because  some stupid words in somebody post.People always will complain no matter what.I don't knew why but I like his work and in my opinion he should take care about coin ,not what people said.But maybe he can't hold the stress and is reason why he acting like upsed girl and go away.Well..I miss that  man.Maybe because  I have huge positions in his each coin under a few SN. If I don't like his job I will never spend even 0.0001 BTC to buy his coin .I'm mining coins since BTC was at 6 bucks and I don't care about a few BTC i have in those  four coins...Yeah...my speling is b.s  I knew that .I'm from EU .Good luck for everybody .

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:36:02 PM

So how long until the fluctuating 10,000% - 20,000% interest blocks happen ?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:49:00 PM

17:33:47

{
"synccheckpoint" : "e08a3d0224c4de47d42eb51d7b314e74dae276dbae19f55e163f333a08230e35",
"height" : 366431,
"timestamp" : "2015-03-22 20:57:24 UTC"
}

If you are interested in saving this coin, better get someone to figure out how to get a couple of checkpoint servers, quick...I for one do not have the time, expertise, money or resources.
DoubleDD

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 11:52:20 PM

ECASH -> ECRASH

Sorry guys

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:33:30 AM

Thank you for your clear and helpful explanation.This is what ECASH coin  needed.I'm a little surprised that iGotSpots  give up so easy after just few provoke post from some unhappy persons.Developer should have balls like stone and go with future  target .He spend so many hours for this coin and people shouldn't complain about that.In my opinion he is a very good developer with good potential to build  up very strong base for any coin.All what he needed is  to learn how to read posts beatween lines and do not get stress because  some stupid words in somebody post.People always will complain no matter what.I don't knew why but I like his work and in my opinion he should take care about coin ,not what people said.But maybe he can't hold the stress and is reason why he acting like upsed girl and go away.Well..I miss that  man.Maybe because  I have huge positions in his each coin under a few SN. If I don't like his job I will never spend even 0.0001 BTC to buy his coin .I'm mining coins since BTC was at 6 bucks and I don't care about a few BTC i have in those  four coins...Yeah...my speling is b.s  I knew that .I'm from EU .Good luck for everybody .

This really wasn't spots baby. I really don't see how he put up with the abuse for as long as he did. He was basically a volunteer, and was shit on. I certainly wouldn't stick around long if I were a volunteer and had to take a lot of crap.
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:01:19 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 02:14:17 AM by webprods

ECASH -> ECRASH

Sorry guys

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

ECASH OBTAINS NEW LIFE BY ARISING FROM THE  ASHES    

Don't worry I have ready 10-20 BTC to rise ECASH Grin    
                                                                                        ECASH IS THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL COIN AT CRYPTOCURRENCY AFTER BITCOIN                                                                                       

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
DoubleDD

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:14:49 AM

ECASH -> ECRASH

Sorry guys

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

GIVE ME A BREAK.  COIN IS DEAD...

Unless someone steps up very soon to fork coin, coin will fork itself.....

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:17:38 AM

ECASH -> ECRASH

Sorry guys

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

GIVE ME A BREAK.  COIN IS DEAD...

Unless someone steps up very soon to fork coin, coin will fork itself.....

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Give as a little time .It will shock some people and make others really happy Grin

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:27:08 AM

I´ll hold and stake, is fun.
The work of iGotSpots is amazing, so bad the fucking noobies and haters force him to leave this coin, but thanks to him, you can send your coins over the network, thanks to him you can stake your coins, and Thanks to iGotSpots all of you haters can sell your coins and recover some btc.
Anyway lets see how it works, some people want to buy and some people want sell. Like always.
DoubleDD

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:27:33 AM

ECASH -> ECRASH

This coin has no chance of success.  Coin will fork very soon with no DEV to ensure checkpoints are done correctly.  Since Spots has no interest in coin, if it forks you don't have anyone to fix it.

Good Luck
DoubleDD
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:35:45 AM

The work of iGotSpots is amazing, so bad the fucking noobies and haters force him to leave this coin, but thanks to him, you can send your coins over the network, thanks to him you can stake your coins, and Thanks to iGotSpots all of you haters can sell your coins and recover some btc.
Anyway lets see how it works, some people want to buy and some people want sell. Like always.

I'm migrating over to 10K. Love'd the work spots did with this mess. Now I'll see what happens with a coin he created.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:47:41 AM

This coin has no chance of success.  Coin will fork very soon with no DEV to ensure checkpoints are done correctly.  Since Spots has no interest in coin, if it forks you don't have anyone to fix it.

Good Luck
DoubleDD

I dont know then why you lose 2 days of your life in the trivia, catching the rain, if you hate this coin, stop posting bullshit. Just dump your fucking coins and leave loser
DoubleDD

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:47:55 AM

I'm migrating over to 10K. Love'd the work spots did with this mess. Now I'll see what happens with a coin he created.

This coin would have been awesome.  With no DEV and check point Server being shut down, coin will fork for sure. Get back some of your investment before its a total loss.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: