Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:12:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ REAL "Double Your Bitcoin" Opportunity! ★ Online Since 2011 ✌  (Read 30109 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:18:26 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 01:25:18 AM by galdur

Some info on our site (the site that earns the revenue streams)

Alexa Rank: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/moneyinpjs.com

WhoIs: https://who.is/whois/moneyinpjs.com

Registered On:   April 11, 2011
Expires On:   April 11, 2018

Note: My site has been online for a long time and will be for a long time in the future. I am not going anywhere.  Wink

You can also verify that I am the owner of MoneyInPJs.com by emailing me at admin(AT)moneyinpjs.com
(because some people are trying to act as the owner of my site but I am the only owner )

So, you´re this guy

MoneyInPJs https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=474084

right ? Or someone working for them ? It seems a bit confusing but I´m sure you´ll clear it up.

I see its already been stated that the guy with the username "MoneyInPJs" on this forum is not connected with me or moneyinpjs.com (he is a scammer)

I know I was stupid not to own that username from day one but I didn't and I am sorry for leaving that open.

If you ever see a offer claiming to be from me or my website, just verify it with me by emailing me at admin(AT)moneyinpjs.com Wink

Yep, it´s going into my black book. Will have you in mind later when I have some loose coin. In the meantime, good luck.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:19:14 PM

OK, so this moneyinpjs guy is the scammer. I´m getting it now.

Well, I´ll check into this later, perhaps send some coin then who knows.

Google  moneyinpjs all of them are karl op here

And its gone.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:24:05 AM

See post at Karls site.

http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/

And its gone.
ISellScripts (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 01:31:54 AM

Yes, I just added a page about this offer on the moneyinpjs website and it links back to this thread so people can keep up to date.  Wink
galdur

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:44:11 AM

The negative trust is from the impersonator. I think the moderators/administrators here should look into that.

ISellScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 02:33:52 AM

The negative trust is from the impersonator. I think the moderators/administrators here should look into that.

I don't think people should fully trust this forums "trust system" because it is very corrupt.

Scammers make fake pos feedback to gain fake trust.

Competition will post fake neg feedback in order to ruin your rep.

The mods do not and can't keep track all of it, so it gets out of control.

I think it's best to just take a breath and do some homework before you make investments or "gamble" with your bitcoin.
You will be allot safer rather than just trusting the users "trust score".

BTW, Allot of scammers buy Sr. accounts on this forum in order to trick people...so the trust score means nothing.

Just use your head and you will be allot safer.  Wink  
btcradhx

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:03:01 AM

good joke,if u so trustable and legit why post it on gambling investment????lool
ISellScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 05:01:20 AM

good joke,if u so trustable and legit why post it on gambling investment????lool

it's my attempt to save some people from blowing more bitcoin on the scam sites in this area.
My offer will help the community, not hurt it like all the rest when they close the site and open a new one every few days.

My offer is backed by me and my website (been online since 2011 and site is paid till 2018)  Wink

Many people on this forum know me and my website from one or more of my current bitcoin services.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:11:39 AM

man if you dont trust just go away from the topic and spend your btc in something like btc-sht or whatever, this is a serious way to invest, we, that knows and uses moneyinpjs a lot time ago.
BitcoinsBest

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 08:23:10 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 08:43:37 PM by BitcoinsBest

Just so everyone knows... I am Karl and all my other forum accounts are now inactive.

This is my new forum account because as you can see, my "ISellScripts" account got banned.

I had to pay 130K satoshi to be able to use this new account so I hope they do not ban me too fast.
I really am not doing anything bad here but the mods have it out for me.
I do admit that I have broke some posting rules in the past but I am trying my best to follow the rules and still provide the best help and services I can to the bitcoin community.

I will be posting my current bitcointalk forum username at the bottom of this page:   http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/
(so you can always verify what username is really me (the real owner of moneyinpjs))
galdur

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:16:15 PM

What the hell. Now there´s three. This is getting way out in space. Will follow though.

Good luck, g

BitcoinsBest

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:30:18 PM

What the hell. Now there´s three. This is getting way out in space. Will follow though.

Good luck, g

Yes I know, I am sorry for the confusion but it's what I have to do to keep in touch with everyone on this forum.

You can see at http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/ I will be posting my most current bitcointalk username there so you can check if it's really Karl (me)  Wink
galdur

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:46:30 PM

Good luck, g

Yes I know, I am sorry for the confusion but it's what I have to do to keep in touch with everyone on this forum.

You can see at http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/ I will be posting my most current bitcointalk username there so you can check if it's really Karl (me)  Wink

Yeah, I guess you´re the real deal. But then again I believed the other two wankers  Grin

Anyway, like I said it´s on my radar. May be in touch later, not liquid right now.

Good luck, g

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:15:04 PM

Hey Karl I have seen a lot new ads from you today, and the new faucet looks cool

http://bitcoinsbest.com/

1000 satoshi was sent to your FaucetBOX.com address.  Grin

And its gone.
BitcoinsBest

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 11:22:05 PM

Hey Karl I have seen a lot new ads from you today, and the new faucet looks cool

http://bitcoinsbest.com/

1000 satoshi was sent to your FaucetBOX.com address.  Grin

Yes that is one of our new websites to expand our revenue streams.

It all goes to help repay our investors and expand our services to the bitcoin community.

Like I said, This offer will make you money and help us to offer great services to the bitcoin community. (help the community)  Wink

jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:43:25 AM

Just so everyone knows... I am Karl and all my other forum accounts are now inactive.

This is my new forum account because as you can see, my "ISellScripts" account got banned.

I had to pay 130K satoshi to be able to use this new account so I hope they do not ban me too fast.
I do admit that I have broke some posting rules in the past but I am trying my best to follow the rules and still provide the best help and services I can to the bitcoin community.

I will be posting my current bitcointalk forum username at the bottom of this page:   http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/
(so you can always verify what username is really me (the real owner of moneyinpjs))

i dont understand so why they have banned the op account ? can the mods post something or you for clarify what is wrong :S
BitcoinsBest

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 12:56:29 AM

I will be posting my current bitcointalk forum username at the bottom of this page:   http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/

i dont understand so why they have banned the op account ? can the mods post something or you for clarify what is wrong :S

I was banned for not following posting rules (I posted too much and multiple times) in the past and I am sorry for that. I tried to talk to the mods about it and they say that I should stay banned just because i "evaded a ban" but I do not have time for kid games. If they have a problem with my posting, then contact me about it. I have NEVER gotten a single PM or email from a mod.

I am way too busy running all my bitcoin/crypto services to stay away from this forum...so I decided that I will just make a new account every time they ban my account (because of the "evading" thing) so I can continue with my work of trying to make the bitcoin community bigger and better.

You can decide to trust me or not but I can say that this forums "trust system" is not 100% true because anyone can just give a negative feedback without ever talking to the person or dealing with them. That makes that system not work as it should.

I am a honest person and even if they ban my account here, I will honor all investments and agreements.

I have had bitcoin loans out when I was first banned and that was the main reason to make another forum account so I could contact the lender and repay him and I did repay him with a bonus because I repaid a little late. Wink

BTW, I also had to pay 130K satoshi "ransom" just to be able to post with this new account...and I bet it only lasts a few days before they ban me again without trying to talk to me. They should be an adult and let's work out our differences with some PM's

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:44:54 AM

hi Karl,

I see from your site that this is the real you. I have looked over your site for the last hour. Looks good mate.  Grin

- i am interested in running a "ready to go faucet" which you indicated you would help set up. ( i don't have Skype running atm) If this is true, send me a PM and we can discuss. I eventually would like several faucets once i get the hang of it. Ive seen a lot of broke faucets and its ugly to see, i don't want to see that happen to mine..   Wink

- secondly i am willing to invest, not sure how much ..... perhaps from 0.2-0.5 to see how it goes. I do have some questions.  Again, i would like to discuss this in PM.

I wait to hear from you.

cheers

BitcoinsBest

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 03:40:45 PM

hi Karl,

I see from your site that this is the real you. I have looked over your site for the last hour. Looks good mate.  Grin

- i am interested in running a "ready to go faucet" which you indicated you would help set up. ( i don't have Skype running atm) If this is true, send me a PM and we can discuss. I eventually would like several faucets once i get the hang of it. Ive seen a lot of broke faucets and its ugly to see, i don't want to see that happen to mine..   Wink

- secondly i am willing to invest, not sure how much ..... perhaps from 0.2-0.5 to see how it goes. I do have some questions.  Again, i would like to discuss this in PM.

I wait to hear from you.

cheers

Thanks for the kind words. Wink

I just sent you a PM with all the info you need to get started.

Feel free to contact me if you need help or have questions.
BitcoinsBest

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 07:32:23 PM

One of our forum member's made a nice youtube video about moneyinpjs>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaxpYEl3K-k

Every day we do more marketing using many methods to ensure the traffic flow will continue to grow.

All investments will make us work harder at marketing and providing more great services to the bitcoin community. I want to thank all our current investors for making all of this possible. I have many great new plans for the future and it could not happen without you guys.

If anyone has any questions or needs help, just contact me or reply here.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: