Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:17:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ REAL "Double Your Bitcoin" Opportunity! ★ Online Since 2011 ✌  (Read 30109 times)
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:46:58 PM

hi Karl,

I see from your site that this is the real you. I have looked over your site for the last hour. Looks good mate.  Grin

- i am interested in running a "ready to go faucet" which you indicated you would help set up. ( i don't have Skype running atm) If this is true, send me a PM and we can discuss. I eventually would like several faucets once i get the hang of it. Ive seen a lot of broke faucets and its ugly to see, i don't want to see that happen to mine..   Wink

- secondly i am willing to invest, not sure how much ..... perhaps from 0.2-0.5 to see how it goes. I do have some questions.  Again, i would like to discuss this in PM.

I wait to hear from you.

cheers

Thanks for the kind words. Wink

I just sent you a PM with all the info you need to get started.

Feel free to contact me if you need help or have questions.

thanks Karl. I've replied.

BitcoinsBest

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 03:33:54 PM

It's a great day to be alive!

Good morning everyone, I have allot of work to do today and it all goes to improve our site and pay back our investors. Wink

BitcoinsBest

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 04:22:55 PM

I like to take Sundays off but I can't help myself. Tongue

I love to work.  Grin

I will be online a few times today if anyone has any questions or needs help.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:06:31 PM

Also, just so people know...

Our first monthly investors payments will be sending out on 4/1/15 and I will post all the payment proof. This is a REAL "double your bitcoin" offer and it will NOT happen overnight but it WILL happen for everyone, in time. 

Note: You can verify that my username is the only current bitcointalk username for MoneyInPJs.com at the bottom of this page: http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/

Cheers Karl. PM sent, let me know when we can catch up.
jlga

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:11:50 PM

karl if you are changing constantly of username i recommend you start to use pgp encryption and sign your messages, that is the right way for all the users know that is karl and not a impostor, is a suggestion
BitcoinsBest

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 04:00:33 PM

karl if you are changing constantly of username i recommend you start to use pgp encryption and sign your messages, that is the right way for all the users know that is karl and not a impostor, is a suggestion

Thanks for the tip. I am new to pgp but I will learn how to do it soon.

Also I see some guy has listed me and my site as a scam at    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967149.0

I can tell you that person has no idea what they are talking about.

They have no proof that I ever did anyone wrong.

I try very hard everyday to help others (running bitcoin faucets, earning more from faucets and answering any question people ask me.

Just use your head and make a decision for yourself.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:09:46 PM

Thanks for the tip. I am new to pgp but I will learn how to do it soon.

Also I see some guy has listed me and my site as a scam at    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967149.0

I can tell you that person has no idea what they are talking about.

They have no proof that I ever did anyone wrong.

I try very hard everyday to help others (running bitcoin faucets, earning more from faucets and answering any question people ask me.

Just use your head and make a decision for yourself.

Terrible accusations from that dmugetsu,
I sent him mail as well as posting in his thread.

And its gone.
BitcoinsBest

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 05:49:16 AM

Terrible accusations from that dmugetsu,
I sent him mail as well as posting in his thread.

I was able to work it out with him and he has removed my site from the list.

Time will show that this offer is real because our current investors will be getting their first monthly payment at the end of this month.

jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:41:50 AM

That is good karl, im waiting for your public key for be sure that anyone will suplant you, if you need help just write it Smiley
BitcoinsBest

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 02:52:05 PM

That is good karl, im waiting for your public key for be sure that anyone will suplant you, if you need help just write it Smiley

ok, I just sent you a PM Wink
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:55:51 PM

I need to send you a message, rather it be here, or through your forum?

Or e-mail.... but its code

And its gone.
BitcoinsBest

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 03:24:03 PM

I need to send you a message, rather it be here, or through your forum?

Or e-mail.... but its code

You can send it through this sites PM system if you like. Wink
LandofBitcoins

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 02:14:13 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 10:52:11 PM by LandofBitcoins

Edit: 4/1/2015

Payments will be sent later today.

I have a meeting with my bitcoin broker in a few hours and I will post payment proofs after I send the payments.
LandofBitcoins

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 07:46:30 PM

Just wanted to let you all know...I sent the payments to our investors for April 1st.  Grin

Payment Proof >> https://blockchain.info/tx/0c44714416a2af5a8d83c7048ee80bac8b2919f340fb10b73edf2a4433e9cc7e

All Investments and payments are listed here >> http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/

This is the real deal!  Wink
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:02:37 PM

Just wanted to let you all know...I sent the payments to our investors for April 1st.  Grin

Payment Proof >> https://blockchain.info/tx/0c44714416a2af5a8d83c7048ee80bac8b2919f340fb10b73edf2a4433e9cc7e

All Investments and payments are listed here >> http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/

This is the real deal!  Wink

Ha ha thanks, looking forward to it, I recommend  others to invest also... nothing better than the trustworthy person you are.

Keep up the good work, great faucet network too.
I wish you the best.

And its gone.
LandofBitcoins

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 04:44:04 PM

Just wanted to let you all know...I sent the payments to our investors for April 1st.  Grin

This is the real deal!  Wink

Ha ha thanks, looking forward to it, I recommend  others to invest also... nothing better than the trustworthy person you are.

Keep up the good work, great faucet network too.
I wish you the best.

Thanks for your kind words. It's people like you that make me want to keep helping others. Wink

Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:45:39 PM

why is the website so slow? or is it just my internet..

LandofBitcoins

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:28:54 AM

why is the website so slow? or is it just my internet..

The site is fine. Might be your net.

Ill check the stats and make sure ;-)
LandofBitcoins

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 04:10:09 PM

I just wanted to let you all know that I now have many more bitcoin domain names and I am working on bringing each one online and promoting them all one at a time.

All the sites will have our ad codes and will help us to earn more ad revenue (so we can earn more profit to pay our investors, faster.)

If you have questions or need help, contact me at admin@moneyinpjs.com

jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:29:54 PM

I just wanted to let you all know that I now have many more bitcoin domain names and I am working on bringing each one online and promoting them all one at a time.

All the sites will have our ad codes and will help us to earn more ad revenue (so we can earn more profit to pay our investors, faster.)

If you have questions or need help, contact me at admin@moneyinpjs.com

that its a good new karl, and what the domains names will do? faucets? or you will keep it in secret for now :p
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: