Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ REAL "Double Your Bitcoin" Opportunity! ★ Online Since 2011 ✌  (Read 30109 times)
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:44:54 AM

Don't raise the minimum investment please! Cry

GuessWho?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:35:26 PM

Don't raise the minimum investment please! Cry

For now it is still only 0.02 bitcoin but soon (within the next few months) I plan to raise the minimum investment to around 0.10 bitcoin just to give us less "paper work" so we will have more time to work on expanding our current revenue streams as well as create new streams of revenue. The small minimum was meant to be temporary to allow the community to "test my offer" and see that I am for real about this offer.

You still have time to test us out with an investment as low as 0.02. Wink
GuessWho?

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:31:55 PM

Stop wasting your time and bitcoin on these "games"... Invest with this offer and you will be helping the community and make great profit at the same time!

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be glad to answer. I love the crypto community and this is a 100% real offer.
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:43:33 AM

I am skeptical, if this is legit, and since there is no time limit it could be legit (give me 50 years and I will double your coins for sure lol), then why is it in the gambling section?

I look at this like a mutual fund.  I would never give money to a mutual fund without knowing what they are investing in.  So can you explain what your revenue streams are, how much they pay on average, the chance that I will lose my money, or any other data that would make this a little more clear?  Thanks.
joel_

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:27:57 PM

I am skeptical, if this is legit, and since there is no time limit it could be legit (give me 50 years and I will double your coins for sure lol), then why is it in the gambling section?

I look at this like a mutual fund.  I would never give money to a mutual fund without knowing what they are investing in.  So can you explain what your revenue streams are, how much they pay on average, the chance that I will lose my money, or any other data that would make this a little more clear?  Thanks.
+1 to that, I have just wanted to ask the same things.
You seem to be legit, but we will need to know more about your revenue streams, expected/average yield per month based on your previous payouts and how you handle the risk - meaning where are you putting investors coins. Without at least that answered, I am unable to assess risk and thus can not put coins on the table.
I am interested in investing in your project, but gotta know more.
Thanks in advance.
GuessWho?

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:35:26 PM

+1 to that, I have just wanted to ask the same things.
You seem to be legit, but we will need to know more about your revenue streams, expected/average yield per month based on your previous payouts and how you handle the risk - meaning where are you putting investors coins. Without at least that answered, I am unable to assess risk and thus can not put coins on the table.
I am interested in investing in your project, but gotta know more.
Thanks in advance.

My current revenue streams are as follows (in order from highest to lowest)

Google adsense - about $400 a month and raising
Referral commissions - from so many sites, I cant list them all  Cool (random daily income from commissions...some good days, some not as good)
Direct sales of services - marketing memberships, direct ad space, web design help
Ad revenue from other networks - bitmedia, adbit, a-ads, coinurl and coinbucks (they don't pay like google but all together, about 0.35 bitcoin a month)

The investments are used to keep all our bitcoin faucets flowing and they earn more in return in the form of ad revenue and referrals.

We also use the investments to run our other crypto services (faucet hosting, paid bitcoin newsletter) as well as create new services for the crypto community.

I am currently moving to Florida and I should be settled in my new home within two weeks, then I will be working on my websites as my FULL TIME JOB. Wink

So you will all see allot of great changes and additions to the moneyinpjs.com website as I will be expanding the overall network of sites that I will be running (once in Florida).

I am here if you have anymore questions or need help.

GuessWho?

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:13:16 PM

Invest with us... a real opportunity to make easy profits and you will be helping the crypto community at the same time.

Contact me if you have questions or need help.
GuessWho?

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:47:15 AM

We will be raising the minimum investment to 0.10 Bitcoin on 7/01/2015

You can still test us out by investing as little as 0.02 Bitcoin (until 7/01/2015)

Let me know if you have questions or need help.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:25:34 AM

how long your offer for get double my coins

GuessWho?

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:09:56 PM

how long your offer for get double my coins

Do you how long have I been offering this or how long to get double your coins?
apitico

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:06:34 AM

I  don't need to test anymore, something tells me from the first day that you are for real, the problem is that if you raise the minimum i don´t have enough to invest anymore (this could be hard to believe but it's true) , if it's better for your projects to raise it , could you raise it just for 0.04 a few more months?

GuessWho?

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:43:35 AM

I  don't need to test anymore, something tells me from the first day that you are for real, the problem is that if you raise the minimum i don´t have enough to invest anymore (this could be hard to believe but it's true) , if it's better for your projects to raise it , could you raise it just for 0.04 a few more months?

I might be able to raise it to only 0.05 bitcoin and then raise it again later in the future to 0.10 bitcoin.

I will post the update here once it takes effect.
apitico

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:19:59 AM

that would be great Cheesy

GuessWho?

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:13:34 PM

You know, if you just read this entire thread, you will see that I could have taken off (multiple times) because I had to keep making a new account in order to keep in contact with you guys (the bitcointalk community) over the last year. Allot of people know me (Karl - owner of moneyinpjs.com) and I would say 99.99% of everyone I have talked to or helped over the last year would tell you that I'm an honest and nice person. 

I never did anyone wrong.
I truly LOVE the crypto community
I have devoted my entire life (my full time job) to helping the crypto community by running my websites and services.

I will NEVER give up on you guys and I am here to stay.

This is a 100% real investment offer and it really does help the community while also earning you profit on your investments.

If you have any questions or doubts, just contact me to talk about it or post it here for the public to see (your choice) Wink

GuessWho?

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:28:14 PM

Hello everyone, We will be just a few days late on sending this months investor profit share payments because I am currently moving 1600 miles away (driving) and I will not be able to get online for a few days. I will be getting the bitcoin to pay our investors once I get settled in my new home (South Florida)

I just wanted to let you all know that payments will be sent but they will be a few days late.

I will post here once I sent the payments. Wink
GuessWho?

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:29:49 PM

Update: I am almost done with my driving to my new home in south florida (should be there tomorrow) and once I get there, I will be sending the investor payments. Sorry for the small delay but no worries... the payments are coming.  Wink
mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:20:40 PM

i trust u.

Aha!
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:37:59 PM

Update: I am almost done with my driving to my new home in south florida (should be there tomorrow) and once I get there, I will be sending the investor payments. Sorry for the small delay but no worries... the payments are coming.  Wink

Cheers Karl

Cannot believe you are banned again.

And its gone.
apitico

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:03:05 AM

I believe Karl Smiley

jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10