Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PXL] Phalanx | SHA256 | POW | 15,000,000 coins |  (Read 26822 times)
twatfairy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:27:43 PM

EXACTLY

Anyone else even notice that the developer didn't even care enough about this coin to spell his name right? Its PXL, yet the dev has the name PLX_Dev. That should have been your first warning sign that this was yet another shitcoin.

Thought this deserved re-iteration.

Large font, colors, and styles for fun. Cuz who gives a fuck about this shit coin; dev clearly doesn't!  Roll Eyes Cheesy Grin
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:28:11 PM

Anyone else even notice that the developer didn't even care enough about this coin to spell his name right? Its PXL, yet the dev has the name PLX_Dev. That should have been your first warning sign that this was yet another shitcoin.

Thought this deserved re-iteration.

Large font, colors, and styles for fun. Cuz who gives a fuck about this shit coin; dev clearly doesn't!  Roll Eyes Cheesy Grin
Yeah already mentioned it on twitter earlier today, found it odd as well. Looks like the dev wasn't even capable of creating a btctalk account with the right name.
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:29:35 PM

Yeah that's why you're still commenting on a thread of a proven scam coin that has lost over 400% in value over the last 16 hours and...

Whilst I am highly enjoying your posts I must inquire as to how something loses "over 400%"?

100% loss takes something to 0, so how do you manage to lose it all 4x over?

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
twatfairy

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:34:22 PM

Yeah that's why you're still commenting on a thread of a proven scam coin that has lost over 400% in value over the last 16 hours and...

Whilst I am highly enjoying your posts I must inquire as to how something loses "over 400%"?

AGREED. Don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I typed that.
prospecta

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:37:34 PM

All good you have enough on your plate with these monster posts and font styling.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
twatfairy

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:48:48 PM

UPDATE: AFTER SPENDING ABOUT 30 MINTUES SEARCHING VARIOUS POPULAR CHANNELS OF COMMUNICATION USED BY THE ALTCOIN COMMUNITY I BELIEVE THAT I HAVE ACQUIRED THE SOCIAL NETWORK DOXX OF THIS DEV

I HAVE PRETTY MUCH 1000% PROOF CONNECTING THIS PERSON TO THE DEV OF PXL. I HAVE SCREENSHOTS SHOWING THIS PERSONS SUPPORT OF PXL AS WELL AS A POST BY THIS PERSON OFFERING TO PUMP OUT SHIT COINS FOR .5 BTC.

MESSAGE TO DEV: I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR STOMACH WILL SINK WHEN YOU READ THIS MESSAGE AND YOU WILL BE FEELING MISERABLE AND WILL SUFFER FROM STRESS. I AM NOT AN ABSOLUTE CUNT. IF YOU APOLOGIZE TO THIS COMMUNITY AND ADMIT YOUR INTENTIONS I WILL PULL OUT AND YOU WILL NOT SEE TWAT FAIRY RAPING PHALANX SCAM COIN AGAIN. I WILL NOT DOXX YOU IF YOU MAN UP AND END THIS GAME. YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE WHAT I CLAIM TO HAVE. DO NOT BOTHER DELETING ALL EVIDENCE, I HAVE EVERYTHING SAVED.

GAME OVER

TWAT FAIRY - SERVING POPCORN MUNCHING LURKERS ON BITCOINTALK FORUM FROM MULTIPLE ACCS SINCE 2013.

https://i.imgur.com/odjxpum.gif

twatfairy

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:01:11 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 10:22:15 PM by twatfairy

TWAT FAIRY APPRECIATES YOUR SUPPORT

AND BY THE WAY THIS PERSON SEEMS TO BE REPUTABLE IN THE TWITTER COMMUNITY

I BELIEVE THAT I HAVE ALSO LOCATED ONE OF HIS GROUP MEMBERS WHO ALSO HAS A HIGH PROFILE TWITTER ACCOUNT. MICROWAVE THE POPCORN N UNWRAP THE BUTTER STRICKS. PRAY THAT PXL DEV DOES NOT COMPLY WITH MY REQUESTS

All good you have enough on your plate with these monster posts and font styling.
stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:21:09 PM

Man, I really feel for the people who get fucked by coin devs, or just puppets for coin devs. I'm tired of seeing shit like this happen. Shit like this is what keeps BTC and altcoin adoption from moving forward.

You guys want to start investing in something worthwhile? Follow syntaks and NEOScoin to the top. Constant updates, innovation, dev transparency, AND communication? Yes please. And don't call me a fucking shill. I don't get paid for this, I only want to see hard work succeed and I only invest in those putting forth the hard work.

</rant>
twatfairy

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:26:14 PM

DEV IS BEGINNING TO DELETE POSTS HE KNOWS I HAVE TAKEN SCREENSHOTS OF. I REGARD THIS AS ACT OF DISOBEDIENCE AND NON COMPLIANCE. YOU ARE HANGING ON A VERY THIN THREAD HERE DEV. YOU AND YOUR SCAMMING FRIENDS.

IF I DOXX YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ANON ACCS YOU WILL MAKE NEW ONES OF COURSE BUT THAT REP OF BULLSHIT YOU SPENT MONTHS AND YEARS TO BUILD UP WILL BE ALL FOR NOTHING SO THINK WISELY ABOUT YOUR NEXT MOVIE.

AS WE SAY IN MY COUNTRY: NO SEAS MARIQUITA DEV
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:50:37 PM

DEV IS BEGINNING TO DELETE POSTS HE KNOWS I HAVE TAKEN SCREENSHOTS OF. I REGARD THIS AS ACT OF DISOBEDIENCE AND NON COMPLIANCE. YOU ARE HANGING ON A VERY THIN THREAD HERE DEV. YOU AND YOUR SCAMMING FRIENDS.

IF I DOXX YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ANON ACCS YOU WILL MAKE NEW ONES OF COURSE BUT THAT REP OF BULLSHIT YOU SPENT MONTHS AND YEARS TO BUILD UP WILL BE ALL FOR NOTHING SO THINK WISELY ABOUT YOUR NEXT MOVIE.

AS WE SAY IN MY COUNTRY: NO SEAS MARIQUITA DEV

Dude, just say who he is and get it over with, because the whole "apologize to the community, I'll give you one chance etc" is starting to look like you're extorting money from him. What are you really waiting for?

twatfairy

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:59:40 PM

Dude, just say who he is and get it over with, because the whole "apologize to the community, I'll give you one chance etc" is starting to look like you're extorting money from him. What are you really waiting for?

I believe in second chances. If dev apologizes then I will forgive and let this go. Twatfairy does not care to extort.
thelion07

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:07:47 PM

I believe in second chances. If dev apologizes then I will forgive and let this go. Twatfairy does not care to extort.

your second chance mentality will make you an accessory to all of his scams. Your intentions are ambiguous.

twatfairy

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:11:09 PM

Ok twatfairy says fuck it. Twatfairy has given dev enough time and dev had audacity to delete some proof.

HERE YOU GO  

My search of bitcointalk forum/twitter and cryptocointalk of someone offering exact amount of .5 BTC to develop a coin ended up with this:

https://i.imgur.com/ePHmXOm.jpg

Here is the forum post where PXL dev explicitly says that he made the coin for .5 BTC  - in case he deletes this post

https://i.imgur.com/lakfn8e.jpg

This is the twitter user: https://twitter.com/cryptobrah

Here is further proof linking PXL to cryptobrah:

https://i.imgur.com/meCfnvL.jpg

While searching the username cryptobrah I found this posting which is possibly one of cryptobrah's cronies panicking in response to cryptobrah's BS replies about hookers and blow
and about the fact that twatfairy was uncovering their scam plot

In addition, you can see that this popular twitter user BDB favorited cryptobrahs tweet offering services a couple of mos ago. They have been working for quite a while. Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/L6UCulp.jpg

This is another high profile crypto user :

https://twitter.com/BDBOn1

GAME OVER TWITTER SCAMMERS. IF YOU SCAM AT LEAST KEEP IT ON THE DL HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC VIEW YOU FUCKING IDIOTS  
thelion07

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 11:51:31 PM

Seems about right, those two are known to be some of crypto's finest /s, specially BDBOn1, and are often tagged on the same tweets.

Ok twatfairy says fuck it. Twatfairy has given dev enough time and dev had audacity to delete some proof.

HERE YOU GO  

My search of bitcointalk forum/twitter and cryptocointalk of someone offering exact amount of .5 BTC to develop a coin ended up with this:

Here is the forum post where PXL dev explicitly says that he made the coin for .5 BTC  - in case he deletes this post

This is the twitter user: https://twitter.com/cryptobrah

Here is further proof linking PXL to cryptobrah:

While searching the username cryptobrah I found this posting which is possibly one of cryptobrah's cronies panicking in response to cryptobrah's BS replies about hookers and blow
and about the fact that twatfairy was uncovering their scam plot

In addition, you can see that this popular twitter user BDB favorited cryptobrahs tweet offering services a couple of mos ago. They have been working for quite a while. Smiley

This is another high profile crypto user :

https://twitter.com/BDBOn1

GAME OVER TWITTER SCAMMERS. IF YOU SCAM AT LEAST KEEP IT ON THE DL HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC VIEW YOU FUCKING IDIOTS  

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:01:45 AM

Man, I really feel for the people who get fucked by coin devs, or just puppets for coin devs. I'm tired of seeing shit like this happen. Shit like this is what keeps BTC and altcoin adoption from moving forward.

You guys want to start investing in something worthwhile? Follow syntaks and NEOScoin to the top. Constant updates, innovation, dev transparency, AND communication? Yes please. And don't call me a fucking shill. I don't get paid for this, I only want to see hard work succeed and I only invest in those putting forth the hard work.

</rant>
Neos was one of the very few coins smart enough to get off this forum. That's why.

dystopian

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:22:41 AM

twatfairy, you've outed the dev and now the coin is rising again  Cool This one will be better than Crave  Grin
CryptoBrah1

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:18:31 AM

Idk why i'm even using my time to sort this out...

Clearly the .5 BTC tweet for Altcoin Ideas is a joke i tweeted, what idiot would actually buy Altcoin Ideas for .5 btc? Think about it

Now, my retweet of Phalanx was just a hint to followers about watching the coin. Every trader "hears" things through the vast grapevine of coins, info, and twitter trader community sometimes you're wrong, sometimes right.  But im not the PXL or PLX Dev.
jebus911

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:30:43 AM

Clearly the .5 BTC tweet for Altcoin Ideas is a joke i tweeted, what idiot would actually buy Altcoin Ideas for .5 btc? Think about it

Now, my retweet of Phalanx was just a hint to followers about watching the coin. Every trader "hears" things through the vast grapevine of coins, info, and twitter trader community sometimes you're wrong, sometimes right.  But im not the PXL or PLX Dev.

Thats not what I heard
purplejaguar

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:35:10 AM

I don't know, man...the big red font was pretty convincing.
CryptoBrah1

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:37:01 AM

Thats not what I heard

Wow Jebus coming from you? You are one of the biggest crypto scammers to date using multiple aliases such as Satoshi, CryptoCobain, magicaltux, and Kazonomics.

Thats right i used red font what now  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: