Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PXL] Phalanx | SHA256 | POW | 15,000,000 coins |  (Read 26822 times)
ekdromoi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:43:26 AM

i blame #coinmarketscartel, this is all their elaborate ruse (_)_)-----------|)
twatfairy

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:09:53 AM

Idk why i'm even using my time to sort this out...

Clearly the .5 BTC tweet for Altcoin Ideas is a joke i tweeted, what idiot would actually buy Altcoin Ideas for .5 btc? Think about it

Now, my retweet of Phalanx was just a hint to followers about watching the coin. Every trader "hears" things through the vast grapevine of coins, info, and twitter trader community sometimes you're wrong, sometimes right.  But im not the PXL or PLX Dev.

Thats not what I heard

Wow Jebus coming from you? You are one of the biggest crypto scammers to date using multiple aliases such as Satoshi, CryptoCobain, magicaltux, and Kazonomics.

Thats right i used red font what now  Wink

BRAH PLEASE. LETS LOOK AT THE FACTS.

1) YOU OFFERED TO SELL ALTCOIN IDEAS AT .5 BTC EA A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID TO THINK THAT COMMUNITY THINKS YOU WERE SELLING PLAIN TEXT ABOUT YOUR BULLSHIT IDEAS FOR $150? AND MAGICALLY THE AUTISTIC DEV OF PXL SAYS THAT HE WORKED ONLY FOR .5 BTC AND WAS TOSSED AROUND BY UPPER ECHELONS OF FAGGOTRY. COINCIDENCE?

2) YOU HAVE NOT RT'D THE MARKET ADDITION OF ANY COIN IN THE PAST 45 DAYS (DIDN'T HAVE PATIENCE TO LOOK FURTHER) OTHER THAN PXL. FOR PXL COIN YOU RT'D MARKET ADDITION ONTO CCEX AS WELL AS SOME LOW VOLUME SHIT EXCHANGE EMPO. OH SO YOU WERE WATCHING THIS FROM DAY 1 ON BITCOINTALK FORUMS AND HASHING IT AT THE SAME TIME? COOL STORY BRAH. FUCKING PXL DEV SCAMMER.

3) BDB0N1 FAVORITED YOUR ORIGINAL POST ABOUT WHORING YOURSELF FROM .5 BTC. A POST YESTERDAY SHOWED BDB PANICING AND WANTING TO CALL YOU ASAP AS SOON AS I BEGAN TO EXPOSE THIS BULLSHIT. COINCIDENCE? BITCH PLEASE.

Now all font sizing and color aside. You fucking idiot you talk shit about my fonts and my caps lock - fuck my font and caps lock you inbred mutt! look at the content of my posts you fucking klutz!

Not a single thing that i have said has been anything but on fucking point (except for that 4000% decrease fuck up comment i made). You are fucking stupid and I feel no sympathy in doxxing your bitch ass. I hope your twitter profile and bdb0n1s crumbles to fucking dust as it should. You little sluts take cash from fuckers who are too stupid to invest what they cant afford to lose and give alts a shitty name. Because of spazzes like you alts with real effort and work behind them don't get the amount of attention as they should.

Eat shit
Bruce Wanker

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:38:33 AM

Why are you guys wasting so much time on this? Clearly cryptobrah is a low level twitter scammer who isn't worth much time or energy. He's not even fat. If you want a proper scam coin, buy my coins...none of this foolishness with some outside group paying off the dev. I am a one man show, who doesn't need to be paid to scam. Here's a hot tip for you guys, look into Fool's Gold (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009859.0) and follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/theblonde82. I've been busy swimming in so much Crave and PXL money recently, but watch out, FOOL will be my next big scam coin.

Believe Again.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:55:15 AM

Alright, that's enough. Fun time is over.

As you all know, long before C-Cex, or this coin was doing volume on Yobit

ME

was working on this. I didn't care about price, I didn't even own any PXL.

PXL Project "Upper" Authority gave me a script, and 0.5 BTC to act a foolish idiot.

I took their "bonus" and accept all hazing but will not respond.

If you respond to me in big red font or spammed me during my 24 hrs of shame for .5 get lost; I'm going to present what is asked of me from above. Its funny, people think Dev's run the show, no we don't, were just pawns who are open to cravings such as bitcoin, the market volume talks.

So to all I'm sorry (there was no cocaine, hookers, or anal lube) .5 paid for my utility  Cheesy

Updates to continue.

nothing but a two bit whore

twitter @antiiclimax
twatfairy

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:11:29 AM

I AM JUST FUCKING WITH ALL OF YOU THIS COIN IS LEGIT THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE SELLS FROM 500 SAT - 2k SAT. DEV FIRE THIS TRAIN UP WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON
dystopian

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:41:55 AM

Is that you Homero?  Shocked
PLX_Dev (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:09:03 PM

Please; if messages aren't PXL related ; don't post here. Updates to be posted at my leisure; as I previously stated; the more incomplete/immaturity, the longer you wait POW is very long. I am in no rush.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:44:14 PM

Please; if messages aren't PXL related ; don't post here. Updates to be posted at my leisure; as I previously stated; the more incomplete/immaturity, the longer you wait POW is very long. I am in no rush.
so will you actually start improving and taking care of your coin like almost every dev does or will you keep on posting these stupid posts in the thread?
we dont have to care about your stupid coin if you dont care about it either
PLX_Dev (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:45:59 PM

Okay; to make things easier; do the math PXL network on the pools has been exposed too. Various times at 500+ Th/s;100-400Th/s... this itself should be self-expeditionary for a coin aiming to be mining releated. Again I've been working on this before any one you showed up and continue to do so.
dflame

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:27:29 AM

dev can you give some news?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:22:05 PM

dev can you give some news?
yeah would be cool to hear something positive.
i think this coin still has a chance if dev will work without any bullshit, very very cheap now
dystopian

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:17:29 PM

This coin is on life support, bring the paddles  Shocked
PLX_Dev (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:43:00 PM

Thank for your patience. Again I am working on this project by myself, so if there is a delay in updating;understand why. As of now; tweeaking the Phalanx Lounge UI Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/GGxTR6I.png
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 03:51:35 PM

Thank for your patience. Again I am working on this project by myself, so if there is a delay in updating;understand why. As of now; tweeaking the Phalanx Lounge UI Smiley

Hate to be a downer but photoshop and tweaking Android chat templates is easy [you can buy something that looks like this for $5, replace the text with PLX and say look at the work I've been doing!).

...Lets see a video of this in action please, then I'll actually believe in this. Video or nothing is real.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
PLX_Dev (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:00:29 PM

https://i.imgur.com/GGxTR6I.png

Absolutely; things will be released according to our marketing manager. But yes; actual wallets/demos will be made available. Keep in mind I am a one man working team.
bitrev

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:36:17 PM

dev make scam  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked

No worries, most coins lost today. Let's wait a few days.
PLX_Dev (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:04:42 AM

Upon trying to get the features to work with PXL; there's been some errors; BTC is working fine. It may be seem a "possible" hard-fork" is needed (if you've lost faith in this coin please exit through c-cex; I will set some walls to the best of my ability); but may again! IT MAY not be the case. Still working hard. Forgive me; unforeseen error  Undecided
ekdromoi

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 02:44:54 AM

what happen to part 1 and 2 of the roadmap
PLX_Dev (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:42:24 AM

what happen to part 1 and 2 of the roadmap

All elements of the road-map are functional with BTC; (working on making PXL coin functionality)

Thanks to the ton of people willing to offer their expertise and help. I'm confident together we can fix what I am having errors with.
Note* Very surprised with the community support even after the childish incident earlier; very impressed with the crypto communities commitment to this coin , it is a driving passion even if my projects sponsor is hot/cold when it comes to funding my hours.

Thanks for your patience.
PLX_Dev (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:21:36 PM

**Update**

I'd like to thank everyone who invested their time, interest, and efforts towards the PXL project. Essentially, the [current] situation is both miscommunication/lack of compensation between this projects sponsor and myself. This project involved someone who could program and code features into a multiple QT clients/and a mobile app --- plus someone who had access to extreme sha256 mining capability (500Th/s+). It's evident when you look at the at the specifications of PXL/its nethash at various times. It’s a clone coin designed to mimic Bitcoin, but for a reason. A long PoW phase, allowed drafting, creating, testing, editing, finalizing features such as the Hash Center/Decentralized Marketplace/Phalanx Lounge/Control Center and such. These features are functional able and can be implemented into any coins wallets/will be open source[Smiley]. There is nothing in concrete with a new project; but I’ve had many BCT members contact me for future “projects” implementing my designed features into their coins client. So as a token of my appreciation to the crypto community who sponsored PXL; (I know it's not much); have set a .1 wall on C-Cex for anyone holding PXL who want some compensation for their efforts.

https://i.imgur.com/3eDboZJ.png
https://c-cex.com/?p=pxl-btc

I will try to keep the network up by mining for a few days so you guys have time to make your decision.

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: