Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:37:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FRESHCOIN PHASE 2/Freshcoin for 1$ in games/First game on Google Play  (Read 46254 times)
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:37:01 PM

of course but calculation is bit different than I thought...so dkasipovic will explain it Smiley

and...?
What are you surprised they did not make in time, and when I write a negative review about them because they make me sorry I'm not too patient.
Let me remind all of you since the start of this coin has passed 8 months and I see only the promise that tomorrow everything will be ready, they all carry vsigda tomorrow or ponidelnik.

Its not a matter of patience its matter of clarity, i believe they have done what they set out to accomplish and have completed everything they set out to do, even with you bitching every 4 hours. Be part of the positive progress man, or get off the train. Your trolling is boring at best.
I'm not whining, I'm tired of the fact that they constantly suffer for tomorrow and it dragged on for 8 months, and that I have done for coins, primarily potderzhanie network even if it was not profitable to buy coins, and now I'm sitting with them and sell them can not.
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:44:40 PM

Developing is process which will always be in matter of time. If you don't like it please go. I didnt force you to invest! And I didnt see you to give us some affirmative words.
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:05:31 AM

of course but calculation is bit different than I thought...so dkasipovic will explain it Smiley

and...?
What are you surprised they did not make in time, and when I write a negative review about them because they make me sorry I'm not too patient.
Let me remind all of you since the start of this coin has passed 8 months and I see only the promise that tomorrow everything will be ready, they all carry vsigda tomorrow or ponidelnik.

Its not a matter of patience its matter of clarity, i believe they have done what they set out to accomplish and have completed everything they set out to do, even with you bitching every 4 hours. Be part of the positive progress man, or get off the train. Your trolling is boring at best.
I'm not whining, I'm tired of the fact that they constantly suffer for tomorrow and it dragged on for 8 months, and that I have done for coins, primarily potderzhanie network even if it was not profitable to buy coins, and now I'm sitting with them and sell them can not.
This has already been explained in the other thread ...
You've seen some other currency as Freshcoin API? I'm sure someone is already trying to replicate.

We are now in the process of publicizing and create founding investors. We (freshpeople) have the evidence that the API works fine, mining works well, exchanges expecting our deployment .... We did not start blowing smoke, we sell a complete and well-developed product. Now is when we have to sell our product for you to sell their currencies to the price established in the plan.

This is not a coin that says "let's do ..." Freshcoin says "have done"
I am as impatient as you  I recommend that you take a few months off.

TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:19:37 AM

When is this set to launch ?

Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:38:36 AM

Today I will show promo plan as agency offer, with prices and tommorow or day after will ann model of how we think it is best to be done, you can propose different, maybe better solution of funding promotion of Hungry dude and freshcoin in it!
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:37:33 AM

Ok,

this is promotion offer from agency, please look at this and they will make it for making promotion for Hungry dude and Freshcoin for gamers and game developers, So big goal is to get into more games (one of them must be big, over than 500k downloads)

Please comment on this and I will tell how we could collect funds for this...you suggestion of collecting funds is welcome!

PROMOTION OFFER FRESHCOIN

cheers Smiley
Litejavichu

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:13:39 PM

Well, we can get an idea that this is not cheap.
We have to look more options like this, more proposals.

I think we all have the same idea .... Talk to BTER for sale freshcoin investment fund2 at 0.25$ and close de current market. Investors buy at $ 0.25 and retrieved through investment fund 1, they earn another 0.25$.

Now everyone thinks "But miners and old investor lose a lot of money by giving their funds 0.25$ when they expect  0.50$"
Perhaps we need to think about privatizing mining for existing users... and do not mean me, I mean for people who have much power hashrate and have to make a greater effort at this time, they will do most of the wastage for donating large amounts for investment fund2 and need to reward all too.

Old investor is a problem for equation....Any suggestions? Roll Eyes Tongue

please more proposed  Wink Roll Eyes

Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:29:08 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 02:39:13 PM by Frangomel

You are on right way, we need to open donation fund to collect 1m freshcoins which we ICO sell on BTER closing FRSH/BTC pair for a time. I do not think there is connection with miners and investors.

We are negotiating with bter as well about that...there is no cheaper options if we want to go high. We could contact more agencies but prices is +- like that depending on their product assortment.

This agency http://www.appency.com/ which I choose has good experience with games and gamer developers and they could answer for our tasks and goals, to be in more games and to attract gamers. I wanted to use 2-3 months those promotion and of course we do not need to use all of their offer packages. CEO from agency Aaron Watkins, understand our tasks and want to give as much as they can. They have also good contacts with magazines and experience in gaming industry!

I also have offer from Cryptotelegraph (best one) http://cointelegraph.com/ for crypto targets

Hello,

Happy to meet you and thanks for reaching us! My name is Levi Meyers, I am a Sales Manager at CoinTelegraph.

I'm pleased to announce that our Media Group has come a long way from traditional banner advertising.

We now offer a wealth of opportunities which go far beyond simply placing your advertisements.

Now we offer a new level of advertising opportunities: Comprehensive PR campaigns.

1. Deep product review
2. Media plan: press releases, etc.
3. Banners on CoinTelegraph Media Group sites (60000 visitors per day)
4. Social sharing and SMM (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit)
5. BitcoinTalk promotion
6. SEO
6. Creative Activity (communit contests, giveaway campaigns etc.)
7. Video Production

The price for all services above is $18000/month. YOu will become our General Partner and will have the exclusive right to use our services without limits.

You can also tweak those services that you need and compile the package that fits your current budget and needs.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Of course we will not use all of their offer but 5-6k will not be bad!

Community, let me know are we on right way, or not, by your oppinion?

Litejavichu

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:56:56 PM

You are on right way, we need to open donation fund to collect 1m freshcoins which we ICO sell on BTER closing FRSH/BTC pair for a time. I do not think there is connection with miners and investors.

We are negotiating with bter as well about that...there is no cheaper options if we want to go high. We could contact more agencies but prices is +- like that depending on their product assortment.

This agency http://www.appency.com/ which I choose has good experience with games and gamer developers and they could answer for our tasks and goals, to be in more games and to attract gamers. I wanted to use 2-3 months those promotion and of course we do not need to use all of their offer packages. CEO from agency Aaron Watkins, understand our tasks and want to give as much as they can. They have also good contacts with magazines and experience in gaming industry!

I also have offer from Cryptotelegraph (best one) http://cointelegraph.com/ for crypto targets

Hello,

Happy to meet you and thanks for reaching us! My name is Levi Meyers, I am a Sales Manager at CoinTelegraph.

I'm pleased to announce that our Media Group has come a long way from traditional banner advertising.

We now offer a wealth of opportunities which go far beyond simply placing your advertisements.

Now we offer a new level of advertising opportunities: Comprehensive PR campaigns.

1. Deep product review
2. Media plan: press releases, etc.
3. Banners on CoinTelegraph Media Group sites (60000 visitors per day)
4. Social sharing and SMM (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit)
5. BitcoinTalk promotion
6. SEO
6. Creative Activity (communit contests, giveaway campaigns etc.)
7. Video Production

The price for all services above is $18000/month. YOu will become our General Partner and will have the exclusive right to use our services without limits.

You can also tweak those services that you need and compile the package that fits your current budget and needs.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Of course we will not use all of their offer but 5-6k will not be bad!

Community, let me know are we on right way, or not, by your oppinion?

That price would be for ICO? And ROI?

5-6k sound good!!

Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:07:07 PM

We think to make it to 10k and to give dividends 5-10% in freshcoins of used freshcoins by gamers. So, when gamers use their freshcoins they are going in wallet for putting back in blockchain, from that wallet we think to give 5-10% to ICO investors for one year!

They would need to invest bought freshcoins of course first in investor fund 2!

That is just thoughts but it sounds good because we are offering real market solutions for ICO investors.

I will be on IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/freshcoin for more talk!
Litejavichu

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:12:40 PM

We think to make it to 10k and to give dividends 5-10% in freshcoins of used freshcoins by gamers. So, when gamers use their freshcoins they are going in wallet for putting back in blockchain, from that wallet we think to give 5-10% to ICO investors for one year!

They would need to invest bought freshcoins of course first in investor fund 2!

That is just thoughts but it sounds good because we are offering real market solutions for ICO investors.

I will be on IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/freshcoin for more talk!

i like this  Smiley

Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:56:10 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 08:32:19 AM by Frangomel

I would like to know are there questions about project at all, I feel that most of people do not understand this model we made for freshcoin, so please do not hesitate to ask???
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:26:36 PM

I'm wondering, why we are not on cryptsy yet?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
TitaniumPlays

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:08:16 PM

I would like to know are there questions about project at all, I feel that most of people do not understand this model we made for freshcoin, so please do not hesitate to ask???

When are we going to be listed on a trusted exchange? Ie. Cryptsy, poloneix etc?
BTER is not trusted, and the other 2 exchanges arent showing any volume so they are pointless.

Personally, Id like to see FRSH on those 2 exchanges and maybe another and thats it. BTER has been good to us tho.

Anyways, price wont move like it should until this happens. MEANWHILE, Iam loading the boat when I see good sized asks on bter. I own a lot of this since JULY, and Iam very encouraged by the work of DEVS/community here.

We now need to secure a spot on a real exchange, This should be the focus before a marketing plan gets pieced together.

those are my thoughts. care to share yours?
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:20:56 PM

Thanks on honesty.

I sent asks to cryptsy for few times, I really do not know why they do not put us on...they said that our message is sent to developers and thats it...maybe if we will have more asks from all of you than it would be spotted.

For now, my focus is on searching of good agency, funding (I am looking for https://www.therocktrading.com/en/exchange/stock and those guys https://cryptostocks.com/welcome/help - cryptsy is here as stock exchange) and promotion of freshcoin. I do not understand why is this not good way for freshoin as we made usability of it as a showcase in game use and now going on stock exchange I hope so. Is we just went on better exchange it would be nothing for sure, now we have chance of doing it of course.

I really ask that we need to have more application to cryptsy, all of us...so why dont you applicate to them also?

Maybe they are scared of bter ammount 3.5m, but I do not see it as threat?!

tell me your thoughts about this?
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:29:13 PM

Yes we are making promotion plan, I will announce it soon! We are searching for new games as well but first we need to promote freshcoin to game developers and gamers!

How is the progress of making promotion plan?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:39:30 PM

I need to collect few proposals more and looking for funding partners, so agency proposal is promotion plan.

I will connect agency proposals on one white paper, need to evaluate how much we can reach in funding for promotion on specified time interval?!

dulinxu

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:20:38 AM

Thanks on honesty.

I sent asks to cryptsy for few times, I really do not know why they do not put us on...they said that our message is sent to developers and thats it...maybe if we will have more asks from all of you than it would be spotted.

For now, my focus is on searching of good agency, funding (I am looking for https://www.therocktrading.com/en/exchange/stock and those guys https://cryptostocks.com/welcome/help - cryptsy is here as stock exchange) and promotion of freshcoin. I do not understand why is this not good way for freshoin as we made usability of it as a showcase in game use and now going on stock exchange I hope so. Is we just went on better exchange it would be nothing for sure, now we have chance of doing it of course.

I really ask that we need to have more application to cryptsy, all of us...so why dont you applicate to them also?

do not go to untrusted platform!!!!

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
dulinxu

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:21:39 AM

Thanks on honesty.

those new exchange got little customers, it is not good for fresh

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Frangomel (OP)
Legendary

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:58:41 AM

Cryptostocks is project idea stock exchange...it is for funding promotion, crowdfunding. Not an exchange Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: