Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASN] Ascension NEW THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016182.0  (Read 80494 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
user8x8

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:56:25 AM

what is ascendclub?

"AscendClub"

Dear AscendCoin community,

I am not affilated with Ascension Coin developer, but I am an investor. Currently ASN is my only investment besides BTC.
I used to be a coin dev, but got bored and left [the coin is still alive, but I will not tell you it's name]
I don't have much experience in trading and sometimes I get a bit passionate. :-) (Just see about 10 pages back)

But anyways... I "smell" that ASN may become great and want to help (I already did, sort of).
How I can help: beta testing, overall comments and recommendations / ideas, donations and... buy walls.

So, without further ado, I'd like to run a "AscendClub" proposal past you...

You know that DASH/Darkcoin has an incentive for long term investors to set up masternodes and thus keep the funds off the exchanges.

So...

I am proposing to set up a special community for users that have 100,000 ASN or more in their wallet [not on exchange].
They put 100k in their ASN wallet and send the AscendClub chairman (probably me for now) a PM signed with their wallet.
Then they don't remove any coins from their wallet for 30 days [adding is ok, but doesn't make much sense, more on this below].
Once 30 days have passed, they receive 2500-1000 ASN (more on amounts below) from AscendClub fund (that's 30-12% per year on top of 20% POS, so total you can get is 50%-32%).

*April 2015 payouts will be 2500 ASN per month [put 100k and PM before 30 April and receive 2500 ASN in 30 days from your PM].
*May 2015 payouts will be 2000 ASN per month [put 100k and PM before 31 April and receive 2500 ASN in 30 days from your PM].
*June 2015 payouts will be 1500 ASN per month  [put 100k and PM before 30 April and receive 2500 ASN in 30 days from your PM].
*July 2015 and later payouts will be 1000 ASN per month.

Currently with 18.5 million ASN in circulation, there can be a maximum 185 AscendClub members.

Are there any risks?
No, we don't own your coins. You can sell them at any time if you so desire, it's just that you will not receive "dividents". It's more convenient to sell them once 30 days pass.
30 days counting starts from the moment you send the PM.

What if I have more than 100k, say 500k?
Then you need to move the money into 5 wallets and send 5 individual PMs with wallet signature.

Are there any additional benefits?
Yes, we are planning to set up a closed forum and/or email distribution list.

Where will the money come from?
500k+ have already been organized [I'll post wallet address once this goes live]. Hopefully club members/investors will contribute some more.

Ascension Coin dev does not know about this, this is entirely my incentive [I'll be blunt, I want to move the price up and stop those shaky hands selling ASN].
I hope he approves it.

And obviously, we can discuss all of it here.

If there are no objections, we can launch shortly [this week].

Hope you like it.

"AscendClub Chairman"
:-)

AKA user8x8
HelloCrypto

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:13:31 AM

"AscendClub"

I am not affilated with Ascension Coin developer, but I am an investor. Currently ASN is my only investment besides BTC.
I used to be a coin dev, but got bored and left [the coin is still alive, but I will not tell you it's name]
I don't have much experience in trading and sometimes I get a bit passionate. :-) (Just see about 10 pages back)

But anyways... I "smell" that ASN may become great and want to help (I already did, sort of).
How I can help: beta testing, overall comments and recommendations / ideas, donations and... buy walls.

You know that DASH/Darkcoin has an incentive for long term investors to set up masternodes and thus keep the funds off the exchanges.

So...

I am proposing to set up a special community for users that have 100,000 ASN or more in their wallet [not on exchange].
They put 100k in their ASN wallet and send the AscendClub chairman (probably me for now) a PM signed with their wallet.
Then they don't remove any coins from their wallet for 30 days [adding is ok, but doesn't make much sense, more on this below].
Once 30 days have passed, they receive 2500-1000 ASN (more on amounts below) from AscendClub fund (that's 30-12% per year on top of 20% POS, so total you can get is 50%-32%).

*April 2015 payouts will be 2500 ASN per month [put 100k and PM before 30 April and receive 2500 ASN in 30 days from your PM].
*May 2015 payouts will be 2000 ASN per month [put 100k and PM before 31 April and receive 2500 ASN in 30 days from your PM].
*June 2015 payouts will be 1500 ASN per month  [put 100k and PM before 30 April and receive 2500 ASN in 30 days from your PM].

Currently with 18.5 million ASN in circulation, there can be a maximum 185 AscendClub members.

Are there any risks?
No, we don't own your coins. You can sell them at any time if you so desire, it's just that you will not receive "dividents". It's more convenient to sell them once 30 days pass.

Then you need to move the money into 5 wallets and send 5 individual PMs with wallet signature.

500k+ have already been organized [I'll post wallet address once this goes live]. Hopefully club members/investors will contribute some more.

Ascension Coin dev does not know about this, this is entirely my incentive [I'll be blunt, I want to move the price up and stop those shaky hands selling ASN].
I hope he approves it.

Hope you like it.

"AscendClub Chairman"

AKA user8x8

Sounds interesting. What's the first rule about AscendClub?  Grin
Master mind

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:21:36 AM

I am one of those morons. I wish I had my coin back at prices 6 days ago level.
You can still buy back cheap  Grin
user8x8

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:46:10 AM

ASN added to Cryptsy voting list. Let's vote!!!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
HelloCrypto

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:46:38 AM

Read the post!! Even if you skimmed you would know the first rule would be to own 100,000 ASN. Once you attain the hundred thousand, send user8x8 a personal message with your wallet address. After a month you will be rewarded 2500 ASN (rates vary depending on when you have enough to become a member). Use your eyes!! I would love to be apart of this idea. Just recently moved across the county and simply cannot afford right now. Take advantage of this opportunity while/if you can! This idea is great for the community. Crypto needs more people like user8x8 in my opinion. This is about helping the coin thrive as a community..

Hehe, I guess you haven't seen the film? Joking aside, it is a really good proposition. Cheers user8x8  Grin
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:50:19 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 09:30:12 AM by Rexxxem

Read the post!! Even if you skimmed you would know the first rule would be to own 100,000 ASN. Once you attain the hundred thousand, send user8x8 a personal message with your wallet address. After a month you will be rewarded 2500 ASN (rates vary depending on when you have enough to become a member). Use your eyes!! I would love to be apart of this idea. Just recently moved across the county and simply cannot afford right now. Take advantage of this opportunity while/if you can! This idea is great for the community. Crypto needs more people like user8x8 in my opinion. This is about helping the coin thrive as a community..

Hehe, I guess you haven't seen the film? Joking aside, it is a really good proposition. Cheers user8x8  Grin

Yes sir i have. i deleted my post and apologize for my own incompetence. re-read and thought about it... "first rule of AscendClub is not to talk about AscendClub". My sincerest apologies..
HelloCrypto

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:57:38 AM

Hehe, I guess you haven't seen the film? Joking aside, it is a really good proposition. Cheers user8x8  Grin

Yes sir i have. i deleted my post and apologize for my own incompetence. re-read and thought about it... first rule of AscendClub is not to talk about AscendClub. My sincerest apologies..

Or in our case, the first rule of AscendClub is to talk and be loud about AscendClub.  Smiley
Rexxxem

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:19:45 AM

Yes sir i have. i deleted my post and apologize for my own incompetence. re-read and thought about it... first rule of AscendClub is not to talk about AscendClub. My sincerest apologies..

Or in our case, the first rule of AscendClub is to talk and be loud about AscendClub.  Smiley

Most definitely! Buy in fast because 185 is all too exclusive! I wish to see us both in the club HelloCrypto  Wink Cool
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:21:58 AM

"AscendClub"

So...

Are there any risks?

I hope he approves it.

Hope you like it.

"AscendClub Chairman"

AKA user8x8
ASN coin have hard working and innovative developer we are not dealing with a pump copy paste scammer . I invest in ASN coin because I want to participate in great technology and wise use adoption coin.I now have 60k ASN coins and I will buy another 40k. But I will join the club when I see removed stupid 100k and 300k sell walls.

Thanks for understanding
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:23:49 AM

We believe we have resolved the issue with android wallet and tablet compatibility. We have republished it. It may take a couple hours to fully resolve. This should be the link for it when it's up:

Great progress
Thank you
HelloCrypto

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:30:44 AM

Most definitely! Buy in fast because 185 is all too exclusive! I wish to see us both in the club HelloCrypto  Wink Cool

Yeah, those ASNs are becoming more scarce...
getrichdietryin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:35:43 AM

"AscendClub"

So...

Are there any risks?

I hope he approves it.

Hope you like it.

"AscendClub Chairman"

AKA user8x8
ASN coin have hard working and innovative developer we are not dealing with a pump copy paste scammer . I invest in ASN coin because I want to participate in great technology and wise use adoption coin.I now have 60k ASN coins and I will buy another 40k. But I will join the club when I see removed stupid 100k and 300k sell walls.

Thanks for understanding

so the whole point of joining club to move price up. plus where will you be giving us the dividends from
user8x8

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:38:26 AM

Hi guys!

Thanks for kind words. I want to help ASN as much as I can and I want to profit from it in the long term [I am planning to sell some of my ASN once Ascension is in Top100 and has about 3000 satoshi price].

So I presume there is interest in AscendClub...

Let's elaborate, maybe there are some proposals / changes to the rules?

And yes, first rule of the club is to talk about it as much as you can :-) We want more people holding on to their 100k ASN and staking them rather than playing the BitTrex (and hopefully Cryptsy) game.

If I have the Dev's blessing, I will spin this up and make it official this week.

Thanks
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:51:50 AM

Hi guys!

Thanks for kind words. I want to help ASN as much as I can and I want to profit from it in the long term [I am planning to sell some of my ASN once Ascension is in Top100 and has about 3000 satoshi price].

And yes, first rule of the club is to talk about it as much as you can :-) We want more people holding on to their 100k ASN and staking them rather than playing the BitTrex (and hopefully Cryptsy) game.

If I have the Dev's blessing, I will spin this up and make it official this week.

Thanks
First of all, we must realize that we have a rare coin and rare unique innovative ASN developer with great community. Now I have 100k ASN coins in my wallet. The idea of ASN club is wonderful for long-term holding coins.
Thank you
Master mind

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:10:16 AM

Ascension the name of coin tells everything. I still remember a day when someone dump me 220k VRC coins at 400 satoshi. History repeats itself.  Grin
HelloCrypto

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:34:39 AM

I have my 100K. Looking forward to the club!  Grin
user8x8

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:35:55 AM

so the whole point of joining club to move price up. plus where will you be giving us the dividends from

I have 1 million now. Am ready to do escrow for 250k for peace of mind of club members.
And am sure will get more ASN while driving the price upward.
Ascension Dev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:04:26 AM

Hi guys!

Thanks

The community is welcome to do anything that helps ASN gain more interest, a larger community, and more widespread adoption!
Rexxxem

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:08:25 AM

I have my 100K. Looking forward to the club!  Grin

jealous!! Looking forward to all the progression. Great to finally see interest and good community.. This coin has been a breath of fresh air, I must say. It gets better every day.

would like to thank the dev and the innovative minds making something happen. all in all, it's all up to us as a whole.
until tomorrow, fellow ascendants.

"as·cend·ant
əˈsendənt/
noun
Astrology
plural noun: ascendants

the point on the ecliptic at which it intersects the eastern horizon at a particular time, typically that of a person's birth".

Good night.

HelloCrypto

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:21:12 AM

Good night, tomorrow you can rise again, Captain Rexxxem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: