Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: i quit  (Read 142513 times)
PeterVenter

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:35:12 AM

and what really pisses me off MINERFTW  you transferred your coins to exchange then shut it down.. You betrayed the community.. Period..    I guess you never learn do you.!!!  Good luck with soon coin
...</snip>

Do you aware that he was banned in irc for no reason?  It is not he betrayed the community. It is the "community" choose to believe what mrz123 said instead of the hard work done by MinerFTW. I am sure you will be pissed off if people ban you and ignore all your hardwork.

MinerFTW is constantly dissing the dev on IRC for some reason and being a general cunt toward him.
...</snip>

I'd also be pissed if I was banned from the irc for speaking my mind, but punishing the whole community is not right.
MinerFTW, you still have an obligation towards d57heinz who donated coin to you for the fixing of the wallet (at least until the new wallet is launched) and the rest of the community who have nothing to do with your banning from the irc chat.
MinerFTW lets fix this and move on - this coin has a place for everybody, including you.   

MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:37:44 AM

MinerFTW is constantly dissing the dev on IRC for some reason and being a general cunt toward him.
I have made a coin myself and I have not been able to add any of those feature you added no matter how hard i tried. So I understand the effort it took you.
As far as i know all MinerFTW did was make a checkpointing node and a seednode for Litedoge because you don't have a vps or something like that.
Because i see this injustice, i will offer to make you a checkpointing server on my pool. Free of charge. Its a dedicated high quality server with great internet speeds.
Thank you for your offer.
But I will run the checkpointing server from my own vps from now on.
You are welcome to make a node though.

also a copy of what dev said included.

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: MinerFTW on: 17-04-2015, 03:05:22 »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Quote from: MinerFTW on 17-04-2015, 02:58:43
We really need more of those priv checkpoint keys.

even if 10 ppl have 1 in their conf we can't fork of if 1 drop.

How can we make those keys???
There can only be 1 node that has a checkpoint private key.
this is how it works
since ppc. if more than 1 node has it then it is the same as having no checkointing server at all. it would fork.

So tell me what did i do wrong.

First i get that crap from daniel schouten upon me for helping out. then here by someone that didn't do shit before in name of mrz123 for only voicing my concerns about changes that are not smart to make.

And dev wanted to run the node and since he said it can only run on 1 and he said he was doing it right away i close it to prevent forks !!!!

Then get banned for that so i presume my explorer isn't needed anymore either because its not wanted as all things i do come with me from my own private time/servers/money etc.

So once again blame the right persons instead of my easy to type name !!!

It's easy to point fingers to others and hard to point towards yourself and that proves all once again.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:39:44 AM

and what really pisses me off MINERFTW  you transferred your coins to exchange then shut it down.. You betrayed the community.. Period..    I guess you never learn do you.!!!  Good luck with soon coin
...</snip>

Do you aware that he was banned in irc for no reason?  It is not he betrayed the community. It is the "community" choose to believe what mrz123 said instead of the hard work done by MinerFTW. I am sure you will be pissed off if people ban you and ignore all your hardwork.

...</snip>

I'd also be pissed if I was banned from the irc for speaking my mind, but punishing the whole community is not right.
MinerFTW, you still have an obligation towards d57heinz who donated coin to you for the fixing of the wallet (at least until the new wallet is launched) and the rest of the community who have nothing to do with your banning from the irc chat.
MinerFTW lets fix this and move on - this coin has a place for everybody, including you.   

I agree with this 100-%..  I never realy gave that a thought  but 100 mil of those coins he is dumping was from me..  He is more than welcome to come back and make good.. I understand 10000% about doing something out of being mad and not thinking with a clear head   Minerftw if you would please do whats right we as the community would appreciate it..

Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:44:38 AM

...</snip>

...</snip>

I agree with this 100-%..  I never realy gave that a thought  but 100 mil of those coins he is dumping was from me..  He is more than welcome to come back and make good.. I understand 10000% about doing something out of being mad and not thinking with a clear head   Minerftw if you would please do whats right we as the community would appreciate it..

Best Regards
d57heinz

i aint doing nothing i have my coins still in my wallet.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
heavensopen

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:47:21 AM

...</snip>

...</snip>

yes maybe pissed yes   but to shut down the checkpoint server and allow us all to fork was WRONG.. that costs us Many coins and not to mention all the hard work of MANY others is lost if the coin gets fucked up again .. How many times are the exchanges gonna give us a chance.. Im just saying that was a childish move and he needs to think of more people than just himself..

Best Regards
d57hienZ

Please allow me to remind that MinerFTW stood up when everything was falling apart. And I guess he would do the same now if there weren't people interested to look as the good guys to others, by talking shit without washing their mouth first. If you people want to think there is a community here, start acting like one. The first thing a community does, is to leave behind personal likes and dislikes, haters have no place in a community when others are trying to push the coin forward - and this would benefit us all.

A sane voice was heard earlier: whoever has a problem with anyone, go solve it in pm. Whatever else you do, you are hurting the coin and all those who believed in it. Period.

just my two ldoge....
CryptoChaser

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:51:18 AM

OK, there's a misunderstanding - lets all move on.
It would be appreciated if you would get the block explorer back online and nodes working, thanks.
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:55:35 AM

OK, there's a misunderstanding - lets all move on.
It would be appreciated if you would get the block explorer back online and nodes working, thanks.

yes lets get back on track.. Let us know when we can dl new wallet or at least resync the one we have..

Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 11:44:27 AM

Yeah, this would be a dead coin if it wasn't for MinerFTW.  I'd be pissed if I was treated like that too.  Based on the conversation he had with aquitasIJ about the checkpoint server, it sounds like aquitasIJ needs to learn to take criticism and respect what more knowledgeable people tell him.  He should also learn to work together with those that are clearly valuable assets to the LDOGE development team.  I'm not even a coder or developer and even I know that multiple checkpoint servers negates the entire purpose.

Now the real mystery is who pulled 550 million LDOGE outta their ass and decided to stack them up at 3-4 satoshis.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:21:12 PM

Is it dead?!
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:23:12 PM

Yeah, 5 million is WAY too low for a masternode.  We have over 4 billion coins already, and we are adding 40.5 million LDOGE per day for another 15 weeks or so.  Even then it will only drop down to 13.5 million LDOGE per day at block 250k.  I'd vote for 25-50 million LDOGE for a masternode to be honest.  Seeing as LDOGE is set to inflate at the rate of about 5 billion coins per year forever, it's not like we will be having a major shortage of coins for new masternodes.

Also, I haven't loaded up the new wallet to check out yet, but the way aquitasIJ described it was that we should be running multiple instances of the daemon for each masternode.  Not trying to be a whiner, I swear, but even if the fork needs to be delayed it would be nice if it could be set up so we could do this all from the qt rather than having to run all these instances of the daemon.  Props on getting this far, but I get the feeling I am not alone when I say may as well delay the masternode implementation until it's 100% perfect.
When you put it like that, the inflation does seem high.
What if the block reward goes down to 3k or 1k ldoge per block instead of 30k?

5 million for masternodes is a good amount though. This allows many people to make masternodes if litedoge becomes popular.
Currently 5 million is more that 0.11% of the total coins. So its not small.
I own about 38 million ldoge myself. And to me this is a huge amount! so making the masternodes 25-50 million each is really too big. 5 million is good imo. If you think about it, 5 million litedoge is a bigger % of litedoge than 100 million doge is to dogecoin.

If inflation is reduced, 5 million LDOGE is a reasonable number for a masternode.  I know it makes it more of a pain in the ass, but if inflation is to be cut, I think it is better to reduce it gradually rather than instantly.  A sudden and massive reduction in the inflation rate tends to leave a bad taste in the mouth of people who sold coins because they took the inflation rate into account and expected price to drop and discourages new members of the community because they see it as current members just trying to hoard their coins and cut off the supply.

If the inflation reduction route is to be taken, I vote for something like dropping the reward 1k LDOGE every week until we end up at 3k LDOGE or so.  30k to 29k to 28k to 27k....and so on.  At that rate we are talking 6 3/4 months before base reward is hit and only 4.05 million LDOGE is created per day/1.478 billion per year.  These numbers can be tweaked of course, just throwing out a theoretical plan.

On another note, it doesn't seem right that I hold so many more LDOGE than one of the devs, so post your address so I can send a couple million your way in appreciation for your hard work.
How about something like this:
block 120k - 130k= 15k
block 130k - 140k = 7k
block 140k - 150k = 3.5k
block 150k - 160k = 2k
block 160k+   = 1k

Yes this way only 1.33 M inflation a day. Most of the sell walls came to the super high staking reward.

Donation address: 154
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:03:15 PM

Is it dead?!

Normally I would say yes, but ith aquitas delivering on the masternodes just yesterday... No, not in a long shot!

P.S. Can someone dump on my buy order, pls, need 50M more for more masternodes

Donation address: 154
Honourablequest

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:23:42 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 01:45:48 PM by Honourablequest

Inputs for new proposed darksend/private LiteDoge wallet

After due consideration, I propose the following:

• 10 million coins for masternode wallet (5 million too small & 25 million too big – 10 million also gives incentive to buy and hold more)
  • Limit the total supply of LiteDoge to 21 billion (currently approx. 4.4 billion mined) to ensure easy price comparison (x1000 more coin) against the 21 million limit of DASH and Bitcoin – ensures comparison with Doge and Darkcoin/DASH for future marketing of coin and increases overall price.
  • Reduce POS mining rewards as follows (keeps it simple and ensure longer term rewards):

- Block 51,000 — 129,999: 30,000 LiteDoge Reward (High reward for this transitional period)

- Block 130,000 +            : 5,000 LiteDoge Reward (Medium reward ensures longer and stable high returns)

Postpone new wallet launch date to 27 June 2015 to ensure the following before launch:

• A detailed guide on masternode setup.
  • Updating Page 1, Twitter / Website to inform all users.
  • Fully testing wallet and fixing all bugs.
  • Fix GUI - image is also important.

Hope this helps.

But firstly, get the current block explorer and nodes working.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:47:19 PM

Is it dead?!

Normally I would say yes, but ith aquitas delivering on the masternodes just yesterday... No, not in a long shot!

P.S. Can someone dump on my buy order, pls, need 50M more for more masternodes

Why is dead ? Masternodes doesn't working ?
I configure all yesterday, but still collecting coins so I didn't had a chance to try !
maincoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:05:01 PM

Masternode tutorial added:
http://www.litedoge.info/how-to-make-masternode.php
CryptoChaser

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:17:22 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 04:27:56 PM by CryptoChaser

Thanks - glad to see you're back in the saddle.

litedoge

Activity: 280

wow much coin such love

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:24:48 PM

Doges will be doges ... lets just forget the past and move on ... I know I have Wink

This is a community coin - lets all work together to make litedoge a success.

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:28:37 PM

anyone else forked?  Sad

installed new wallet before going to work came home to find all my coins have staked

edit : nvm read through previous posts
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:38:24 PM

whats happend with the new wallet? i have the v1.2.0.7-g32a928e version that i get from the OP thread, wallet dont sync even if i add the .conf file that i get from here http://www.litedoge.org/

also yes i already try by deleting the litedoge dir and re-download the blockchain again, but is always stuck, i have lot of conections but the wallet always stuck. whats happend guys?

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
CryptoChaser

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:38:48 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 06:32:12 PM by CryptoChaser

anyone else forked?  Sad

installed new wallet before going to work came home to find all my coins have staked

Block Explorer (http://litedoge.hopto.org/) went down today - this may have something to do with your problem.
Awaiting MinerFTW to fix it.

My wallet version is v1.0.0.1-g32a928e.
As far as I know, the new wallet is still under beta testing.

My litedoge.conf is:
addnode=93.157.4.11
addnode=91.121.6.19
addnode=183.91.4.3
deamon=1
listen=1

Here is the old wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b822izt1gtuzotv/litedoge-qt-4-19.zip?dl=0

I've just downloaded the new wallet from Page 1. Added config file and changed wallet.dat file, busy synchronising at the moment....

litedoge.conf
deamon=1
listen=1

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:48:24 PM

anyone else forked?  Sad

Block Explorer (http://litedoge.hopto.org/) went down today - this may have something to do with your problem.
Awaiting MinerFTW to fix it.

My wallet version is v1.0.0.1-g32a928e.
As far as I know, the new wallet is still under beta testing.

My litedoge.conf is:
addnode=93.157.4.11
addnode=91.121.6.19
addnode=183.91.4.3
deamon=1
listen=1

yes is the same conf that you can found at the webpage, btw if this is still under beta testing, why they add it to the OP thread if this is not working?, if this didnt work, please add the old version too, so "we" the ppl who have problems can go back to the old one.

edited: wallet version at the OP thread is v1.2.0.7-g32a928e. as i post before. windows version.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: