Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling steam account [very good games] small price!  (Read 2140 times)
typhoon91 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:24:02 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2015, 03:52:18 PM by typhoon91

Hello everyone, i'm selling my steam account.
The account contain also 2.45$ of balance. All this for 70$ or 0.24 BTC!!

You can contact me through skype: chefg91 or in this post.

I'm registered as a verified user on another forum, if you don't trust me you can PM me and i send all information.  Smiley

wakka622

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The big fish

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:37:00 PM

H1Z1 : $11
CSGO : $8.8
Minimum : $8.5
The forest : $7 ( sale off 2-3 times)
Cod aw : $24 (was sale off )
Sum : $59.3
That games price.
Price depend on your CSGO rank, dota 2 mmr, your inventory.
If your rank low your account price will lower then games price above.
Have u redeemed steam wallet or add funds ? You can buy items form steam community market ?
Can you provide main email, steam codes u have redeemed, ssfn file, etc ?
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:38:35 PM

Hello everyone, i'm selling my steam account: https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198028665750/

I'm registered as a verified user on another forum, if you don't trust me you can PM me and i send all information.  Smiley

Remember to use escrow. If you need one, I don't mind helping out it's free!

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
typhoon91 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:06:09 PM

H1Z1 : $11
CSGO : $8.8
Minimum : $8.5
The forest : $7 ( sale off 2-3 times)
Cod aw : $24 (was sale off )
Sum : $59.3
That games price.
Price depend on your CSGO rank, dota 2 mmr, your inventory.
If your rank low your account price will lower then games price above.
Have u redeemed steam wallet or add funds ? You can buy items form steam community market ?
Can you provide main email, steam codes u have redeemed, ssfn file, etc ?

first of all thank you for the clarification.
The rank of CSGO is low because I've only played a few times, the rank of dota 2 is 65. The account of dota 2 has some objects uncommon / rare even in the inventory (exchangeable) and 2 or 3 items that will be sold unlocked in a few days. In the market I have some items for sale and will not be sold until they are comparable to valuables. I also have in inventory valuables of Minimum, as I said sellable objects and exchangeable dota 2, access to "Dungeon Defenders" and one for "Do not starve together" not yet collected.
The account level steam is 3 almost 4.
The balance of the wallet I got by selling items and can be used at any time. You can buy and / or sell in the market community of steam. I can provide the primary email, I can not provide game codes, I can provide the files ssfn as the account is protected with steam guard.

I also want to specify that I also Left 4 Dead 2

If someone wanted to buy the account I can provide any other information, for now I have tried to answer everything.

in the picture there is the list of the games that I own, obviously not considered the free to play

https://i.imgur.com/SVE2fhx.jpg?1
typhoon91 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:13:48 PM

Hello everyone, i'm selling my steam account: https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198028665750/

Hello! I will need that service, I did not know what it was ... I searched online and should be a secure method for online payments? TY
wakka622

The big fish

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:15:27 PM

Left 4 dead 2 was free you know ?
You mean your dota 2 MMR are 65 ? That really low...
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:17:33 PM

Hello! I will need that service, I did not know what it was ... I searched online and should be a secure method for online payments? TY

It's a person or third party who holds funds of the buyer. If you decide not to choose me or if your buyer chooses to not choose me, here's a list of others.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

typhoon91 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:20:31 PM

Left 4 dead 2 was free you know ?
You mean your dota 2 MMR are 65 ? That really low...

Left 4 Dead 2 I bought it and since I do not trust my memory I double checked the transaction history of steam and is purchased from the store.

The MMR dota 2 do not know what it is, I mean the level of the player dota 2, is 65 and is not so low.
wakka622

The big fish

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:23:42 PM

So you have not play rank match in dota 2 ?
Left 4 dead 2 was free 2 years ago.
If u selling games price depend on steam now
If u selling accounts price depend on cheapest price on steam in the past
typhoon91 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:26:35 PM

So you have not play rank match in dota 2 ?
Left 4 dead 2 was free 2 years ago.
If u selling games price depend on steam now
If u selling accounts price depend on cheapest price on steam in the past

Does not change the fact that I have bought, thanks for the advice, I'll keep them in mind.
typhoon91 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:36:59 PM

It's a person or third party who holds funds of the buyer. If you decide not to choose me or if your buyer chooses to not choose me, here's a list of others.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Thanks for the information, I will use definitely escrow in case there is need.
typhoon91 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:02:59 AM

BUMP!
Price dropped to 50$ or 0.19 BTC!!

AND SOME SCREEN FOR YOU Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/8VhsXqk.jpg?1
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:11:22 AM

It's not good to post your Steam ID as your account might get banned by Steam if someone reports you.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
typhoon91 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:44:33 AM

It's not good to post your Steam ID as your account might get banned by Steam if someone reports you.

thanks for the advice, I will remember
odedrozan

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:02:23 PM

Good luck in selling man , Maybe ill buy as soon as i get some bitcoins
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:44:48 PM

Yeah this is true. Try not to show anything that can be shown to be your account. If they find out you sold it, its possible that they could ban your account perm. Also, I do suggest that if you do sell it, use Crackedlogic as a escrow. I've have dealt with him before and deem him trustworthy. But its your decision. GL on selling your games.
typhoon91 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:02:24 PM

Good luck in selling man , Maybe ill buy as soon as i get some bitcoins

Hope to do business with you soon, I have another buyer but have not yet completed.

Yeah this is true. Try not to show anything that can be shown to be your account. If they find out you sold it, its possible that they could ban your account perm. Also, I do suggest that if you do sell it, use Crackedlogic as a escrow. I've have dealt with him before and deem him trustworthy. But its your decision. GL on selling your games.

Yeah, but it's hard to find that I sold it however steamdb.info proves that I have this account and what games I have... I don't have other ways to do it.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:21:25 PM

Thank you for the recommendation, I appreciate it. If you do need somebody to help you out with escrow typhoon, don't hesitate to contact me.

typhoon91 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:15:13 AM

Yeeep, CrackedLogic.

So, same things, same story. Looking for a buyer, 50$ or 0,19 BTC.
 Wink
kevpro

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:33:49 AM

you take payment by paypal ? i dont know how to get coins
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: