Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:00:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ******Selling Gift Cards & Steam Games******  (Read 1761 times)
Neonecrox13 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:51:07 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 11:48:11 PM by Neonecrox13

Can't get to the store today but you have BTC I'm looking to sell any type of gift card your needing if I can buy it at my local stores. Post what kind you want and I'll check if they got it. Fee is 10% of total value of card ( State Tax 6% Seller Fee 4%)  That's right 4% SELLER FEE!!

If your a trust member of the community, you'll get the code first to verify its authenticity, but if your not buyer assumes all escrow fee's associated with the transaction. I'm located within 10 minute walking distance of Speedway, Thortons, and Shell. (There and back if there isn't a long line Cheesy)

Also, I live in Kentucky. We currenly have the 3rd lowest tobacco prices in the continental US. If you wanting to purchase a descent size of tobacco products send me a message or post here as well. As I stated previously, escrow is always welcomed and offered.

Since I have been hacked in the past, all sales will come with a signed message that it is really me (Tobey Collins) that you are dealing with.  To the hacker that got me. Hope you and yours die and burn in hell. To the rest of you, have a wonderful day
 Smiley

BTCCurrent Gift CardsBTC

VISA                
MASTERCARD
American Express
Vanilla
Moneypak

Chili's
Starbucks                                                                  
IHOP
Ruby Tuesday
Cracker Barrel
Friday's
Buffalo Wild Wings                                                                   Phone Cards:  ATT
Ebay                                                                                                          Cricket
Paypal                                                                                                        Boost Mobile
Gamestop                                                                                                    Net 10
Itunes                                                                                                         Tracphone
Google Play                                                                                                  Sprint
Amazon                                                                                                       T-Mobile
Gap
Aeropostale
American Eagle
Home Depot
Lowes
Kohl's
Xbox
Target
Sears
Bass Pro Shops
Best Buy
Paypal
Cabela's
CVS Pharmacy

IF YOU WANT THE PHYSICAL CARD A CHARGE OF $.60 WILL BE APPLIED FOR POSTAGE. IF YOU WANT DIFFERENT POSTAGE FOR OUTSIDE CONTINENTAL US YOU MUST PAY THE DIFFERENCE.

Steam Games will be gifted within minutes of btc delivery.

If I'm not online and you want your game fast, call me at home! Check my profile for number. Have a great day Smiley

Once we have made a transaction, please post in the thread your feedback.

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:38:43 AM

This belongs to digital goods, not currency exchange.
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:55:49 AM

2% Seller Fee til Monday

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:07:11 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 11:48:55 PM by Neonecrox13

Added Steam Games to the list. Message me the game your wanting and I'll pm you a quote. Have a great day. Happy Bitcoining and Gaming.

Gift Card of the Day: $25 Amazon BTC Price=0.075

Steam Game of the Day: Hektor BTC Price=0.05

kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:05:11 AM

Just a question, do USA giftcards also work in EU?
I know that Steam giftcodes covert to Euro (or any other for that matter) but how about other cards?
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:07:49 AM

Just a question, do USA giftcards also work in EU?
I know that Steam giftcodes covert to Euro (or any other for that matter) but how about other cards?

You know I actually don't know the answer to that. If for some reason you can't add a card to a account in the EU, I'll be more than happy to try to add it for you. If it cannot be added, then the transaction would be refunded of course. The US is pretty harsh on certain sites, pretaining to gambling especially. I can't add money to a Pokerstars account from the US. I would have to do the transaction blackmarket or move to where ever less law pretain.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:44:38 AM

I bought 4 $25 Amazon gift cards.  He didn't use escrow with me and he sent first. All 4 cards were all legitimate and verified. I will definitely come to neon and if I need cards again.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:12:16 PM

Todays Special

Gift Cards: Amazon $25= 0.07BTC

Steam: L.A. Cops $12.74= 0.03675BTC

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:26:16 AM

Todays Special: $25 Ebay= 0.075BTC

liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 10:30:47 AM

Do you have Steam wallet codes?

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:32:16 AM

Are you wanting a game code, or wanting to add money to your steam account?

liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 10:47:59 AM

Are you wanting a game code, or wanting to add money to your steam account?
A wallet code / add money code.

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:37:33 PM

Todays Special: Itunes $25= 0.071

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:06:14 PM

No sales today.

I know the previous post says theres a itunes card. But I posted that yesterday, the time zone difference is listed in my profile. Thanks and have a nice day.

Maxra

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:43:42 PM

I don't understand how this works with all the fees listed on the first post.

Could you just enlighten me on the cost for a $100 Amazon gift cards - do I have to pay $100 worth of btc or $110 worth of btc (assuming seller's fee).
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:21:33 PM

Whatever 4% of the cards total value would be. If its $100 then I charge 4% so it would be $104. They are no tax on gift cards. But they are prepaid debit cards such as Greendot, Vanilla, and Amex. They would be a additional cost to activate the card at the store, usually from what I've seen on most visa and mastercards is 2.95
But the rates do vary from card to card. I don't know why but they do. Basically all your doing is paying me to walk to the gas station and get a card for you. I live beside a Shell, Thortons, and Speedway all within 10minutes there and back *if the line isn't long*.  Escrow is always welcomed and offered.

spa020

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:22:10 AM

whats your skypee Huh
Maxra

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:40:36 AM

Whatever 4% of the cards total value would be. If its $100 then I charge 4% so it would be $104. They are no tax on gift cards. But they are prepaid debit cards such as Greendot, Vanilla, and Amex. They would be a additional cost to activate the card at the store, usually from what I've seen on most visa and mastercards is 2.95
But the rates do vary from card to card. I don't know why but they do. Basically all your doing is paying me to walk to the gas station and get a card for you. I live beside a Shell, Thortons, and Speedway all within 10minutes there and back *if the line isn't long*.  Escrow is always welcomed and offered.
Thanks for the reply. That clears up any confusion that I had.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: