Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .5btc loan *No Collateral*  (Read 2049 times)
waterpile (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:46:46 AM

Repayment: July 13, 2015 or maybe less

Main problem is probably the term of the loan.. Very long loan..

Can't help you with this Waterpile sorry Smiley

Its okay, I could definitely repay the loan within a month if bit-x sig campaign would still continue..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:51:05 PM

There have been cases where Marco has agreed to use the proceeds of the signature campaign to repay outstanding loans.
You can explore that. It might give comfort to some people.
waterpile (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:56:29 PM

There have been cases where Marco has agreed to use the proceeds of the signature campaign to repay outstanding loans.
You can explore that. It might give comfort to some people.

Marco is currently banned. I think he is not allowed to post or send PM/s
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:57:01 AM

borrowing money to gamble with.... I mean really gambling is stupid to begin with. You are almost certainly going to lose money in the long run.  so the only value is entertainment.  and I don't think that's something you should be borrowing for.  you will never get anywhere in life with this kind of attitude toward money. You need to save, build, and invest.

waterpile (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:00:36 AM

borrowing money to gamble with.... I mean really gambling is stupid to begin with. You are almost certainly going to lose money in the long run.  so the only value is entertainment.  and I don't think that's something you should be borrowing for.  you will never get anywhere in life with this kind of attitude toward money. You need to save, build, and invest.

Why you guys are always assuming that all my loans are for gambling? You guys are sure quick to make assumptions.. 
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:03:51 AM

Why you guys are always assuming that all my loans are for gambling? You guys are sure quick to make assumptions.. 

I thought you said earlier in the thread it was for gambling

waterpile (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:07:00 AM

I thought you said earlier in the thread it was for gambling

Muhamed ask the reasons of my past loan. Thats what I understand from his question and my reason for this loan is to add my investment in a dice site..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:18:14 AM

Why are you asking for a .1 BTC loan here but you are asking for a .5 BTC loan on this thread.

It seems to me that you are simply trying to get as much money as possible via a loan from a lender that does not know how to protect himself.
waterpile (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:25:43 AM

Why are you asking for a .1 BTC loan here but you are asking for a .5 BTC loan on this thread.

It seems to me that you are simply trying to get as much money as possible via a loan from a lender that does not know how to protect himself.

Yeah will lock this up and If im going to scam this would be a pretty obvious one mate but will do if im on the computer.. Cant find the lock button on my phone lol
BitcoinRuinedMyLife

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:43:47 AM

I believe this member is either going to run off with the money, or is building trust and is going to increase the next asking loan to over 1 btc.

Which is the problem with asking on the internet. People judge, criticize, and categorize someone for something they haven't even done just because they can. Could you imagine if you saw someone with a sweatshirt walking into the gas station, are your first thoughts is he is concealing his identity to commit a crime or he is covering his body because he is cold?

Bank loans are easier to get than BTC lol. I even asked for $20 earlier from some hindi guy who does nothing but petty loans and he denied me, not even hours went by my room mate gave me double for free.

Leave the guy alone, the person giving him the money is the one who should worry.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 09:55:51 AM

Which is the problem with asking on the internet. People judge, criticize, and categorize someone for something they haven't even done just because they can.

It is not. waterpile has borrowed money frequently and increased small amount each time. This is why Somekindabitcoin(& others) suspecting him.

Could you imagine if you saw someone with a sweatshirt walking into the gas station, are your first thoughts is he is concealing his identity to commit a crime or he is covering his body because he is cold?

It will depend on the situation, how he act etc...

Bank loans are easier to get than BTC lol.
It is harder but they will provide less interest loans.

I even asked for $20 earlier from some hindi guy who does nothing but petty loans and he denied me, not even hours went by my room mate gave me double for free.

Your roommate knows you but we don't. You could have guesses the reason easily.

Leave the guy alone, the person giving him the money is the one who should worry.

Persons posting here are either interested in lending him but are afraid or they are warning others.

Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:36:59 PM

they are warning others.

I think this is an important element in the lending section. We watch out for each other and we try to solve together situations where one of us gets scammed.
rockBTC

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:19:54 PM

That too, but i was more thinking that you may have a lot of expenses coming up and not much income, maybe about to loose your job,
Are you working full time?
i dont think a hundred dollard worth of BTC could help him
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:01:13 PM

You could find some one to lend you the .5 but for the time you asking is way to long. maybe a month would be pushing it. would you still be able to pay of price goes +300?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: