Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:19:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think it is "ok" for a Ponzi operator to play his own Ponzi game?
Yes - 18 (41.9%)
No - 15 (34.9%)
Maybe, if he makes his address known. - 10 (23.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7dayponzi.com "Ponzi Done Right" - Over 40btc paid out - Escrow protected  (Read 10094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PonZ (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 03:35:27 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 12:24:11 AM by PonZ

“Ponzi done right”

Entry Address: 1x7DayUMwSmu3XUYLSwnh7hkNYUe22TB7

Enter BTC0.01 - BTC0.05 as often as you want
Payout starts at 120% on 1st day and increases 10% each day thereafter (130%,140%...)
Bonus pool script starts at "6 days : 0 hours : 0 minutes : 0 seconds" (the 2nd day).
The first entry of each hour is automatically paid from the bonus pool.
This is automated until the bonus pool is empty.

Basic Rules
  • Automatically receive a payout if others enter enough after you to cover your payout
  • Daily payout percentace increases each day when the countdown reaches "0 hours : 0 minutes : 0 seconds"
  • “Under” and “Over” entries are automatically returned to the sender, minus the transaction fee
  • Early entries will be returned, minus the transaction fee

Anti-Scam
  • We have posted a ฿1.0 security bond with a trusted escrow agent: PROOF
  • You can verify the total amount of the security here: ESCROW BALANCE
  • Third Party Escrow Thread: SECURITY
  • We will increase the total escrow amount as needed
  • The Escrow is a form of guarantee that we will payout according to the rules

Payout Order
  • We utilize a full bitcoin node and retrieve all transaction data from the node
  • Our database clearly lists (on the web site) each deposit and the order in which it was received
  • This order may or may not correspond to your block explorer of choice (Even Blockr.io and BlockChain.info do not have exact matching transaction orders)
  • Winners will be paid according to this order

Reliable Countdown Clock
  • The countdown timer is synced with the web server
  • Everyone will always see the same time on the web site
  • The web server is synced with the blockchain time
  • You can use the web site clock as the authoritative clock

Detail Rules
  • Payouts are automatic after 1 confirmation
  • You must use a wallet that will allow us to automatically pay you back
  • If you're not 100% sure, test with a small amount to verify
  • Most exchange wallets will NOT work.  Instead Use:  MultiBit, BTC Core, Armory or Blockchain.info
  • Minimum entry  ฿0.01 / Maximum entry ฿0.05
  • Not everyone wins.  Do not enter more than you can afford to lose
  • If we reject your entry for “over,” “under”  or “early” reasons, we will deduct the network transaction fee of ฿0.0001 when we return it to you
  • One entry = one unique transaction number - do not send multiple entries in one transaction.

Good Luck!

Owner As Player:  I am playing as 1EXQXQrnQjh825GUW27XwL1i8AtoWehYZM.  I started with ฿1.0 and will reinvest 100% of my profits into the game.  If my balance goes above ฿1.0, the excess will get thrown back into the bonus pool to stimulate play at critical times if necessary.

PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 03:37:22 AM

We're back! 

We've been unlocked from posting.  We were banned due to the giveaway, so it has been cancelled.

fmaznet

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:35:59 AM

free scrypt  Huh
memphixx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:25:04 AM

Awesome! I am looking forward to the start of the game! I did well during the beta! This is not a scam site ppl!

nimrac

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:38:24 AM

so your keeping 250% return for another 40 hours ?

jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:57:32 AM

well great news, but the beta will end soon so thats users will lost the investment? i think that you should hold it a bit now that the post here is opened
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:28:52 AM

what would be the point of investing now with so many "waiting" payments and only 1 day left?

so should I deposit into this game or the next one?

can someone give some feedback on how its going? The last post in the other thread was 5th March.
memphixx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:10:33 AM

what would be the point of investing now with so many "waiting" payments and only 1 day left?

can someone give some feedback on how its going? The last post in the other thread was 5th March.
i got paid on my deposit this round.. i didnt reinvest though because it was about to end, and then the thread was locked and the round continued so I have held off. I am going to wait until the new round, and then go crazy with it lol

nimrac

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:26:40 AM

now the return is 250% !!!

when this round is over it will be 130% on day one, 150% day two and so on
groko271

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:45:36 AM

250% "pending" would be a more accurate assessment.

Im interested to see how the final 24hrs plays out. I will watch with great interest, how can those not paid by the 7th day get any return when the game closes? Maybe im not getting it, but to me it looks like those that invest last loose their investment..unless it carries over into game 2?
JCaferJr_

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:51:47 PM

Im interested to see how the final 24hrs plays out. I will watch with great interest, how can those not paid by the 7th day get any return when the game closes? Maybe im not getting it, but to me it looks like those that invest last loose their investment..unless it carries over into game 2?

I'm the current person up for payment and I realize I invested too late.  I don't expect to get that money back.

https://blockchain.info/en/address/1PWdE3apgjHrdno28niL7Kj2t8bZoetiRZ
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:33:17 PM

Glad to see your thread back, but not going to invest till next round.  Cool
PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 03:46:21 AM

free scrypt  Huh

What do you mean by "free scrypt" Huh

PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 03:48:07 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 11:27:36 AM by PonZ

so your keeping 250% return for another 40 hours ?

Yes.  Having the thread locked really jacked up our plans... but.. hey we are on track now...

Restart will go back to 130% at end of BETA

PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 03:56:08 AM

The ONLY way to get paid is if someone else enters and pays enough BTC to pay someone ahead of him.  There are always winners and always losers in the Ponzi model.  The payout increase to encourage others to keep paying into the system.

groko271

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:55:33 AM

The ONLY way to get paid is if someone else enters and pays enough BTC to pay someone ahead of him.  There are always winners and always losers in the Ponzi model.  The payout increase to encourage others to keep paying into the system.

thanks for clarifying and i'm glad to see a more honest ponzi in action.

Personally as a fan of ponzi's, i'd be happy to see the time line go for 14days and keep the return at 130%.. maybe increase it to 170% for the second week.... the reason being that if i invested 0.2 and got my return i'd be happy to reinvest if i knew it was going to run long enough.... the prospect of 250% with slim chance of success is not as attractive as 130% with good chance of success..... as the ponzi timeline draws near to the end your pay outs are so high, the investors money is evaporating too quickly on the high returns rather than building enough strength to get more investers over the line...
However as you said, having the thread locked didnt help so i could be wrong also....
Just my 2c and let me say, nice job trying to create a good ponzi..  Kiss
PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 11:53:03 AM

thanks for clarifying and i'm glad to see a more honest ponzi in action.

Personally as a fan of ponzi's, i'd be happy to see the time line go for 14days and keep the return at 130%.. maybe increase it to 170% for the second week.... the reason being that if i invested 0.2 and got my return i'd be happy to reinvest if i knew it was going to run long enough.... the prospect of 250% with slim chance of success is not as attractive as 130% with good chance of success..... as the ponzi timeline draws near to the end your pay outs are so high, the investors money is evaporating too quickly on the high returns rather than building enough strength to get more investers over the line...
However as you said, having the thread locked didnt help so i could be wrong also....
Just my 2c and let me say, nice job trying to create a good ponzi..  Kiss

We are playing around with some ideas for other variations of the game....
From historical models like 'weekly' we learned that after an initial burst of entries at the beginning of the round, the interest in playing beyond day 1 dropped off VERY quickly.  In our model, we increased the payout amount and the entries kept coming in.  We even had entries very late in the game.  This was unheard of in the above mentioned model.  But the 'bottom line' is this:  Every player can make his own judgement about when and how much to risk.

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:33:47 PM

Then your total collected commion is only 0.06346447 BTC?
PonZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 02:52:09 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 11:50:13 PM by PonZ

Im not sure what you mean.  But if you are referring to the "total collected" on the 7day site, this is the amount collected that is allocated to paying the next person in line.

I will pay bonuses out of another wallet.

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:29:18 PM

Im not sure what you mean.  But if you are referring to the "total collected" on the 7day site, this is the amount collected that is allocated to paying the next person in line.

Sorry, I mean total "commissions" earned from deposits. Is it only 0.06 BTC? Such a low profit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: