Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I has been hacked my bitcointalk account  (Read 4137 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 05:52:11 PM

the first time, I will write with Vietnamese (with words i don't know) , then use google translator to translate it . and I use this site( http://www.reverso.net/spell-checker/english-spelling-grammar/) to check grammar mistake , then I translate back into Vietnamese to read again, if I see the Vietnamese meaning  is not correct , i will fix again by myself

Thanks for sharing!

with this post from Tlee88
 " Loan Amount : 0.06
Reason           : I'm going to use this money to cover the costs of buying a domain for a new site in development.
BTC Address  : 1NPuHtNJ81FPDrbwiUNKEJPQQYzdwgeZj6
Term Length  : 6 Days

Today is 22 February. I am the real owner of Tlee88 (UID: 371076) and I am giving this account as collateral for the loan provided by Muhammed Zakir (UID: 320943)"

Do you see mistake , and you can understand clearly? why this post does not have grammatical errors (I think so) while my old posts always has fault or the meaning unclear

The bolded part is which I gave him to sign. Writing a simple line of reason wouldn't have any grammar mistake.

Itsmylife (OP)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 06:44:49 PM

I just have one question for Muhammed Zakir :
When you bought account  "Tlee88" , did you ask him prove that he is the real owner of "Tlee88" ?
I absolutely can prove ownership of email , facebook account, twitter account was posted in the comment of Tlee88 , did you ask him about them?
why you don't ask him sign message with the address was posted " 1JBw1qWmduqyxtq1dr5bPKj369LA9iizam " ? It is impossible with him, because it is just deposit address of my account on moneypot.com
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 07:04:41 PM

When you bought account  "Tlee88" , did you ask him prove that he is the real owner of "Tlee88" ?
I absolutely can prove ownership of email , facebook account, twitter account was posted in the comment of Tlee88 , did you ask him about them?
why you don't ask him sign message with the address was posted " 1JBw1qWmduqyxtq1dr5bPKj369LA9iizam " ? It is impossible with him, because it is just deposit address of my account on moneypot.com

Please do so. "My english is bad" is not helping your case. No MZ did not ask for proof, they made a mistake as well, this has allready been established. What is unclear is:

#1 why you have not yet provided anything to strengthen your claim
#2 why it took you so long to realize the account was hacked while you still posted with Itsmylife

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Itsmylife (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:49:51 PM

When you bought account  "Tlee88" , did you ask him prove that he is the real owner of "Tlee88" ?

Please do so. "My english is bad" is not helping your case. No MZ did not ask for proof, they made a mistake as well, this has allready been established. What is unclear is:

#2 why it took you so long to realize the account was hacked while you still posted with Itsmylife
1- who is the person I must send providence to strengthen my claim ? I sent Muhammed Zakir a message said that I can prove my ownership of of email , facebook account, twitter account was posted in the comment of Tlee88 , but he only asked me sign a message with deposit address of moneypot account.
https://www.facebook.com/thach.le.14606
https://twitter.com/lbthach/status/576579464777306112
2- I must say that " I can not understand all of the meaning was wrote by English" . I never think that the email used to registed with bitcointalk account can be change in profile  , when I can not access that account , I used "forgot password" funtion many times but it only work when I typed user name "Tlee88" , when I typed my email the system show that "username is not exist" ( I tried with all my emails as gmail, yahoo mail, hot mail... because I can not remember what email I used to register) . so this is the reason made me think that my account have problem to login but I did not think it has been hacked , . to March 13, 2015 I returned from vacation , opend my PC and tried to login with the password I saved on brower but it did not work . Then I search keyword  "Tlee88 bitcointalk" and I saw this account was logging , it made me realize this account has been hacked
Neonecrox13

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:58:24 PM

When you bought account  "Tlee88" , did you ask him prove that he is the real owner of "Tlee88" ?

1- who is the person I must send providence to strengthen my claim ? I sent Muhammed Zakir a message said that I can prove my ownership of of email , facebook account, twitter account was posted in the comment of Tlee88 , but he only asked me sign a message with deposit address of moneypot account.
https://www.facebook.com/thach.le.14606
https://twitter.com/lbthach/status/576579464777306112
2- I must say that " I can not understand all of the meaning was wrote by English" . I never think that the email used to registed with bitcointalk account can be change in profile  , when I can not access that account , I used "forgot password" funtion many times but it only work when I typed user name "Tlee88" , when I typed my email the system show that "username is not exist" ( I tried with all my emails as gmail, yahoo mail, hot mail... because I can not remember what email I used to register) . so this is the reason made me think that my account have problem to login but I did not think it has been hacked , . to March 13, 2015 I returned from vacation , opend my PC and tried to login with the password I saved on brower but it did not work . Then I search keyword  "Tlee88 bitcointalk" and I saw this account was logging , it made me realize this account has been hacked

Have you downloaded anything from any of these gambling sites you visit? Or from anywhere else for that matter.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:30:02 AM

@itsmylife: I didn't bought it, I got it as collateral for the loan and yes, I didn't ask 'signed message'. Can you give Moneypot username and password to me or a trusted person to verify you are telling the truth? You will need to give 2 accounts as you have 2 addresses: 1JBw1qWmduqyxtq1dr5bPKj369LA9iizam and 1syJJ9Cbo11rf6EwZCYa6XYqm4zaENQS6.

Have you downloaded anything from any of these gambling sites you visit? Or from anywhere else for that matter.

He said no when reds0w asked.

Itsmylife (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:56:30 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 05:08:23 AM by Itsmylife

@itsmylife: I didn't bought it, I got it as collateral for the loan and yes, I didn't ask 'signed message'. Can you give Moneypot username and password to me or a trusted person to verify you are telling the truth? You will need to give 2 accounts as you have 2 addresses: 1JBw1qWmduqyxtq1dr5bPKj369LA9iizam and 1syJJ9Cbo11rf6EwZCYa6XYqm4zaENQS6.

He said no when reds0w asked.
Ok , I will give you and shorena 2 moneypot accounts ( username and password) to verify what I said
steven.G999

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:55:00 AM

-snip-

Its certainly not helpfull if people start mixing several cases into one thread or spread their case over several threads. Whether you have been hacked or not has nothing to do with Tlee88 beeing hacked or not.

ok sorry if I already to mix this affair thread, I just wanted to share the experience alone, that I have experienced the same thing Smiley

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 07:39:03 AM

Ok , I will give you and shorena 2 moneypot accounts ( username and password) to verify what I said

Thank you! Received and verified. Those two addresses are deposit addresses of two of his accounts.

The loan-scammer has sent BTC to luckybit which makes hard to do taint analysis. Sad

@OP: Three more things to go:

1) Sent me an email from lbthach88@gmail.com. My email: kzm279@keybase.io Content: Name of both accounts(Tlee88+itsmylife), Moneypot deposit addresses(both accounts) and username and password of the Moneypot accounts.

2) Make a *public* post with your Facebook account saying "proving I am the owner of Tlee88 in Bitcointalk. My current account is itsmylife". Also, put a link to this thread. Your account: https://www.facebook.com/thach.le.14606?fref=hovercard

3) Could you add a few more details such as hacked account's username, link to this post to your tweet(https://mobile.twitter.com/lbthach/status/576579464777306112)? You can't edit but a reply to it would good.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:09:06 AM

-snip-

I can verify that you have access to two moneypot.com accounts with deposit addresses

1JBw1qWmduqyxtq1dr5bPKj369LA9iizam

and

1syJJ9Cbo11rf6EwZCYa6XYqm4zaENQS6

A word of advice though: change those passwords now to something at least two or better three times the length.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Itsmylife (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:47:09 PM

Thank you! Received and verified. Those two addresses are deposit addresses of two of his accounts.

The loan-scammer has sent BTC to luckybit which makes hard to do taint analysis. Sad

@OP: Three more things to go:

1) Sent me an email from lbthach88@gmail.com. My email: kzm279@keybase.io Content: Name of both accounts(Tlee88+itsmylife), Moneypot deposit addresses(both accounts) and username and password of the Moneypot accounts.

2) Make a *public* post with your Facebook account saying "proving I am the owner of Tlee88 in Bitcointalk. My current account is itsmylife". Also, put a link to this thread. Your account: https://www.facebook.com/thach.le.14606?fref=hovercard

3) Could you add a few more details such as hacked account's username, link to this post to your tweet(https://mobile.twitter.com/lbthach/status/576579464777306112)? You can't edit but a reply to it would good.
1/ done, sent you an email from lbthach88@gmail.com
2/ posted https://www.facebook.com/thach.le.14606
3/ I don't undertand this thing , I made a tweet "proving I am the owner of Tlee88 in Bitcointalk. My current account is itsmylife" https://twitter.com/lbthach/status/577132839952474112
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:59:59 PM

3/ I don't undertand this thing , I made a tweet "proving I am the owner of Tlee88 in Bitcointalk. My current account is itsmylife" https://twitter.com/lbthach/status/577132839952474112

Verified. I am really sorry for this! Which email are you using for current account? Please send me an email which isn't associated with current account and I will pit it in Tlee88 after I get it. You can reset it via email.

Itsmylife (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:13:41 PM

Verified. I am really sorry for this! Which email are you using for current account? Please send me an email which isn't associated with current account and I will pit it in Tlee88 after I get it. You can reset it via email.
sent
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 04:23:18 PM

sent

Received. Please wait untill I get access to Tlee88. Current owner is offline now.

Itsmylife (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:01:42 PM

sent

Received. Please wait untill I get access to Tlee88. Current owner is offline now.
ok ,  I will wait
Tlee88

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:04:11 PM

sent

ok ,  I will wait
I've already named a price to muhamed. He won't accept it.

I'm not selling MY account, unless he pays the price I asked for. He's the one who created this problem not me. He sold me the account.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 06:05:37 PM

I'm not selling MY account, unless he pays the price I asked for. He's the one who created this problem not me. He sold me the account.

I didn't wanted to post here but you gave me no other choice:

Either you give me the senior member now and then I'll give you this account and then pay you 0.2 BTC on the 10th of April.

If you can't accept that then we won't have a deal.
If you can't accept the other thing. Then I want 0.175 it's overprice but I won't sell it if it's not for that price.

Neonecrox13

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:48:32 PM

I didn't wanted to post here but you gave me no other choice:

Either you give me the senior member now and then I'll give you this account and then pay you 0.2 BTC on the 10th of April.

If you can't accept that then we won't have a deal.
If you can't accept the other thing. Then I want 0.175 it's overprice but I won't sell it if it's not for that price.

Well in all honesty, Muhammed Zakir did not create the problem. You created the problem when you didn't properly secure you account. I have learned this the hard way. Muhammad, in my eyes, has done more than any other person on this forum would have done. He did make a reasonable offer to resolve this with you, and it seems that you are trying to make more off the account than what its worth. If I was Muhammad, after reading the messages sent to him, I would not even offer anything back to you. Like I said, YOUR FAULT FOR NOT PROPERLY SECURING THE ACCOUNT. Theymos isn't going to get your account back. They don't care about petty shit like this. It may not be petty to you or I, but to him it is. I have compelling proof that my account was stolen, and that's been going on 2 months now. Its pretty well up to Muhammed now what he decides to do, but it looks to me like you were trying to "Strongarm" him into giving you a better account than what you already had.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:51:45 PM

sent

ok ,  I will wait

I hope that you understand that you are the one at a disadvantage here. MZ is trying to help you out by offering you a refund. It may have been a poor decision on MZ's part to take the account as collateral without first getting a signed message, however  the account is almost certainly not hacked considering how long it took the OP to post claiming his account is hacked.

The OP may or may not be able to prove that he previously owned the account, however the large gap in time between when MZ took the account and when he posted about it being stolen almost certainly proves that the owner consented to the transfer.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 08:53:46 PM

I still have doubt in OP. I don't think one would take ~20+ days to realise the account was hacked. He could prove the ownership but not in standard way, the way theymos told.

I don't know whether I have any other choices. If this was really a hack, it may follow me which is kinda hard/unbearable to me.

I am thinking to solve this ASAP but current owner of Tlee88 put a log on the road when I drove and was few mins away to reach the destination. My axe doesn't have the power to cut it. I hope he will either buy me a new axe or remove the log he put.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: