Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I has been hacked my bitcointalk account  (Read 4146 times)
Itsmylife (OP)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:54:11 AM

I still have doubt in OP. I don't think one would take ~20+ days to realise the account was hacked. He could prove the ownership but not in standard way, the way theymos told.

I don't know whether I have any other choices. If this was really a hack, it may follow me which is kinda hard/unbearable to me.

I am thinking to solve this ASAP but current owner of Tlee88 put a log on the road when I drove and was few mins away to reach the destination. My axe doesn't have the power to cut it. I hope he will either buy me a new axe or remove the log he put.
First : if you have poor English, you will understand why I can not realize the account was hacked (While I can not fully understand how to protect my account with a bitcoin wallet address  ) , even when I created this topic, I did not know "meta" section is what? where is meta section ? how to move this topic to it?
Second : Your fault here is careless in transactions , you accepted others mortgage accounts without careful examination of their ownership . And current owner of Tlee88 has  same faultư when he bought it .
Third : If you think I'm trying to scame you,  can you have deal with current owner of Tlee88 to pay him the amount he used to buy Tlee88 ? then we ask mod or admin ban this account forever?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 03:15:22 AM

First : if you have poor English, you will understand why I can not realize the account was hacked

I am sorry! But I can't understand.

(While I can not fully understand how to protect my account with a bitcoin wallet address  )

You can't protect your account with Bitcoin address but you can prove ownership with it. When the new forum software comes, you will have Bitcoin-2FA.

even when I created this topic, I did not know "meta" section is what? where is meta section ? how to move this topic to it?

I can't believe these for sure. Smiley

Second : Your fault here is careless in transactions , you accepted others mortgage accounts without careful examination of their ownership . And current owner of Tlee88 has  same faultư when he bought it .

I did two mistakes.

Third : If you think I'm trying to scame you,  can you have deal with current owner of Tlee88 to pay him the amount he used to buy Tlee88 ? then we ask mod or admin ban this account forever?

I am trying to but this is his reply:

I didn't wanted to post here but you gave me no other choice:

Either you give me the senior member now and then I'll give you this account and then pay you 0.2 BTC on the 10th of April.

If you can't accept that then we won't have a deal.
If you can't accept the other thing. Then I want 0.175 it's overprice but I won't sell it if it's not for that price.

By the way, if you don't want the account, why perma-ban? Why not let him use it?

Itsmylife (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:32:49 AM

even when I created this topic, I did not know "meta" section is what? where is meta section ? how to move this topic to it?

I can't believe these for sure. Smiley
Now, for first thing I suggest you to move this thread in the "Meta" section (use the function move topic, at the left side in bottom of the page). Have you never sent a personal address through PM to someone?
Please show me the link of " Metal " section , I'm not good in English so I can not find where is this section. I never sent a personal address through PM to someonebut I has been hacked 0.16btc on moneypot before , so I think the guy , who hacked my bitcointalk account ,hacked my bitcoin

In this thread, search (ctrl  + f) move topic then click on it and search the section Other - Meta. Have you downloaded something of suspicious in these days?

By the way, if you don't want the account, why perma-ban? Why not let him use it?
If your account is stolen, and you see it being used, do you accept it?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 03:37:13 AM

Nope. I won't do perma-ban but temporary ban, i.e., ban until I recover it.

Itsmylife (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:51:41 AM

I don't understand what does perma-ban mean ? so I think it mean ban forever .
I want to do that  to prove I'm not try to scam any one ?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 03:54:15 AM

I don't understand what does perma-ban mean ?

Short for "permanent ban".

so I think it mean ban forever .

Admins can undo the ban anytime. It usually means forever but practically, it isn't.

It's very hard AFAIK. The time-factor is a big problem.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:54:28 AM

I want to do that  to prove I'm not try to scam any one ?
He wants it as leverage. If the account is banned then it is of no use to whoever owns it and they would be more willing to give it back to the previous owner.
Itsmylife (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:03:31 AM

I want to do that  to prove I'm not try to scam any one ?
He wants it as leverage. If the account is banned then it is of no use to whoever owns it and they would be more willing to give it back to the previous owner.
I don't understand about this . In my country , if an account was banned forever , it will not be unban with any reason
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:10:25 AM

I don't understand about this . In my country , if an account was banned forever , it will not be unban with any reason
The admins can obviously unban an account if deemed appropriate. No action that a mod or an admin takes is 100% permanent, it can always be reversed if that it deemed to be the correct thing to do
Itsmylife (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:36:01 AM

The admins can obviously unban an account if deemed appropriate. No action that a mod or an admin takes is 100% permanent, it can always be reversed if that it deemed to be the correct thing to do
oh , I see .
So in here , my fault was not realize my account has been hacked with the period was 20 days . I accepted ( I can not explain this fault because because everything is unreasonable to you ).
but I want to ask : what is the responsibility of members trade traded accounts been stolen ? it like I steal a car , then I sell for you without any certificate of ownership of the car but you still buy it .
Can I assume that Muhammed Zakir is the guy stolen my account, then he mortgaged for himself  ( the reason is he did not ask Tlee prove his ownership when they conducted transactions , Is it normal for a person provide mortgage account services as he does? sorry Muhammed Zakir this is just assumptions  ) ?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 09:54:43 AM

oh , I see .
So in here , my fault was not realize my account has been hacked with the period was 20 days .

Yes. I(we) suspect you because I(we) don't know if it was "a fault".

I accepted ( I can not explain this fault because because everything is unreasonable to you ).

I assume it is a question to me. Care to explain?

but I want to ask : what is the responsibility of members trade traded accounts been stolen ?

Recover it for the real owner if he can prove ownership and if he can prove it is stolen or atleast time-factor isn't playing as a factor for suspecting real owner.

it like I steal a car , then I sell for you without any certificate of ownership of the car but you still buy it .

Yes but I didn't buy it.

Can I assume that Muhammed Zakir is the guy stolen my account, then he mortgaged for himself

Your choice.

( the reason is he did not ask Tlee prove his ownership when they conducted transactions

Please change it or rephrase it. It is misleading IMHO. I didn't buy it.

I believed his words! Stupidity! Undecided

, Is it normal for a person provide mortgage account services as he does?

It depends on what you consider as "normal". For me, the answer is "no".

sorry Muhammed Zakir this is just assumptions  ) ?

Assumptions are good. It may lead to you to right path but not all time.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:21:07 AM

oh , I see .
So in here , my fault was not realize my account has been hacked with the period was 20 days . I accepted ( I can not explain this fault because because everything is unreasonable to you ).
but I want to ask : what is the responsibility of members trade traded accounts been stolen ? it like I steal a car , then I sell for you without any certificate of ownership of the car but you still buy it .
Can I assume that Muhammed Zakir is the guy stolen my account, then he mortgaged for himself  ( the reason is he did not ask Tlee prove his ownership when they conducted transactions , Is it normal for a person provide mortgage account services as he does? sorry Muhammed Zakir this is just assumptions  ) ?

You made a "BIG" comparison, here the fault was from both you. Muhammed Zakir didn't ask a signed message and you didn't "build" your personal security. We can assume whatever we want, but if you cannot prove at 100% the ownership then it will be difficult for you to get back "your" forum account.
Itsmylife (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 10:30:14 AM

Recover it for the real owner if he can prove ownership and if he can prove it is stolen or atleast time-factor isn't playing as a factor for suspecting real owner.
Did I prove my ownership?
( the reason is he did not ask Tlee prove his ownership when they conducted transactions

Please change it or rephrase it. It is misleading IMHO. I didn't buy it.

I believed his words! Stupidity! Undecided
I said that it is transactions (  you lend, and he mortgaged  account Tlee88) .
You can not explain the reason why you bought Tlee88 without proof of ownership from him , you just said " I believed his words " .
so why I can not get back Tlee88 while I can prove my ownership with email , facebook & twitter accounts in Tlee's posts was posted.
If I am the guy who sold Tlee for you ,  why do I have to wait 20 days to notice that my account has been hacked ? I absolutely can report that my account was hacked after I get money from you, right ?

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 11:29:56 AM

Did I prove my ownership?

Yes but no in "normal" way. You proved ownership but you didn't prove it was stolen and I know it is hard but 20 days? Huh

I said that it is transactions (  you lend, and he mortgaged  account Tlee88) .

Okay!

You can not explain the reason why you bought Tlee88 without proof of ownership from him , you just said " I believed his words " .

Again? You should understand the meaning of "bought" or is it a translation mistake?

so why I can not get back Tlee88 while I can prove my ownership with email , facebook & twitter accounts in Tlee's posts was posted.

I didn't say "you won't get it", I said "it is hard to believe your account is hacked/stolen".

If I am the guy who sold Tlee for you ,  why do I have to wait 20 days to notice that my account has been hacked ?

What?

I absolutely can report that my account was hacked after I get money from you, right ?

You will have to pay if you do at that time, now you don't have to or can you pay 0.06BTC?

Itsmylife (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:02:27 PM

Yes but no in "normal" way. You proved ownership but you didn't prove it was stolen and I know it is hard but 20 days? Huh

I said that " I returned from vacation and I tried login Tlee88 account by password I saved on browser but I can not".  My passwords and email in profile was changed, but I did not receive any notification to my email( email I used to rigisted) and the status of Tlee always showed "offline" when ever I clicked on that name, so should I think my account has been hacked or think it just is problem about the login?

Again? You should understand the meaning of "bought" or is it a translation mistake?

A mistake
You will have to pay if you do at that time, now you don't have to or can you pay 0.06BTC?

I don't say report immediately , I just need to wait few days then report .
now you don't have to or can you pay 0.06BTC?

Why I must pay 0.06btc while I did not mortgage it ? You give to a fucking guy 0.06 btc with ensure things is an account,which was hacked from other, and you said you believed his words without proof of ownership (it even harder to believe than when I said I have to spend 20 days to realize my account stolen)
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 01:23:52 PM

I just asked, you don't have to pay anything but Tlee88 isn't ready to give the account. That's the only problem here. I will refund him but he is asking high amount and telling extra amount as "compensation".

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:35:18 PM

I just asked, you don't have to pay anything but Tlee88 isn't ready to give the account. That's the only problem here. I will refund him but he is asking high amount and telling extra amount as "compensation".

Compensation for what? For the up-level from the member to full member ? This is insane, but I don't see any signed message from Itsmylife (I suppose he can't sign a message or he doesn't want). Can you (Muhammed Zakir) tell us how much he wants?
Tlee88

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:47:26 PM

Compensation for what? For the up-level from the member to full member ? This is insane, but I don't see any signed message from Itsmylife (I suppose he can't sign a message or he doesn't want). Can you (Muhammed Zakir) tell us how much he wants?

I want 0.175 for

- leveling up
- for the trouble This caused me
- for spending time messaging with muhamed.

This will not be sold if not for this price.

Neonecrox13

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:49:58 PM

I say fuck em both Muhammed. But its your decision. The one that claims its his didn't secure it. The one that bought it is clearly trying to gain more than what its worth. Theymos isn't going to return it. Keep your btc and let it go.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 01:54:59 PM

-snip-
I want 0.175 for

- leveling up
- for the trouble This caused me
- for spending time messaging with muhamed.

This will not be sold if not for this price.

Whats wrong with you?

You pay me 0.1 and we have a deal. If not I'll see how this turns out.

-snip-
Like I said before muhamed, the shit you've just put me in and on top of that maybe scamming me then I think it's
Fair to say you should pay 0.12 BTC for the account and as a compensation. To be honest, I see if its hard for you to pay that but life is though and you gotta fix this.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: