Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: BS&T -- Are you staying or leaving?
I'm using a passthrough(s) and will continue to do so
I will make or already have an account which I will keep
I will have a Trust account
I am currently using a passthrough and will be withdrawing all funds from it
I currently have an account and will be withdrawing all funds from it
I am currently using a passthrough and will be withdrawing some funds from it
I currently have an account and will be withdrawing some funds from it
What kind of idiot would trust their money with that guy?
Idk show me what others said.

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BS&T -- Are you staying or leaving?  (Read 24737 times)
Haplo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 03:22:12 AM

"God did it."
Three words, very simple.

Of course, if you apply Occam's razor mathematically, things become a lot different…

+1

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 03:29:31 AM

This is one place where good old Mr. Ockham actually becomes useful.

Brother Occam never practised what he preached. He was a theologian and he asserts that the simplest explanation is the more likely? Hah! I wonder how he fitted religion into that concept. Bloody monks. Never useful.
"God did it."

Of course, if you apply Occam's razor mathematically, things become a lot different…

+10
boozer

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 02:02:36 AM

This is one place where good old Mr. Ockham actually becomes useful.

Brother Occam never practised what he preached. He was a theologian and he asserts that the simplest explanation is the more likely? Hah! I wonder how he fitted religion into that concept. Bloody monks. Never useful.
"God did it."

+10

Umm.... I'm leaving now, lol
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2012, 05:44:57 AM

Correct, Trendon S******. If many know your identity, it is one more reason to stop your Ponzi scheme now...

or just keep doing what he's doing since it isn't a ponzi?

Still think it was not a Ponzi? Roll Eyes

imsaguy, farfiman, Haplo, and anybody else who argued against me that it wasn't a Ponzi: I would like you to re-read this thread and try to understand where your logic or psychology prevented you from seeing the reality of the clear signs of a Ponzi scheme that I was explaining. You will thank me later if you learn something and are able to avoid future Ponzi schemes.

As I said in another thread, the reason I participated in Pirateat40 threads was to genuinely prevent people from losing their money.
hgmichna

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 08:25:20 AM

Correct, Trendon S******. If many know your identity, it is one more reason to stop your Ponzi scheme now...

or just keep doing what he's doing since it isn't a ponzi?

Still think it was not a Ponzi? Roll Eyes

imsaguy, farfiman, Haplo, and anybody else who argued against me that it wasn't a Ponzi: I would like you to re-read this thread and try to understand where your logic or psychology prevented you from seeing the reality of the clear signs of a Ponzi scheme that I was explaining. You will thank me later if you learn something and are able to avoid future Ponzi schemes.

As I said in another thread, the reason I participated in Pirateat40 threads was to genuinely prevent people from losing their money.

Not everybody who argued for the pirate was clueless. The most ardent pirate evangelists benefitted from the Ponzi scheme, for example by running feeder funds or simply by being bribed. Everybody who has followed the relevant threads knows who these people are.

The more intelligent ones are now fairly quiet. That does not make them less evil though. Quite to the contrary …
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 05:47:16 PM

They are just counting their gains and preparing the next sucker play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: