Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE][BITCOINMINV] 3rd dividend paid, still got some stock left!  (Read 10344 times)
puffn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2012, 06:22:15 PM

Transfer of shares for equipment went through. Great guy, would make trade again. A+++++++.

Seriously though, BitcoinINV is a pretty respectable guy, and I have a high opinion of him after meeting and trading with him.

Looking for safe diversification? YABIF: Good Returns, Low Fees, Low Risk.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

I hold significant interest in
Bitcoin Mining Investments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinINV (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 03:56:23 PM

Yes was a flawless transaction with a great lunch on the water. I'm putting setting everything up today got a shelf and some fans for everything last night. Will update with pics and specs when done.

Namworld

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 05:35:06 PM

Common Questions and Answers

Q. Why should I wait for the equipment delivery when I can get hashing now? Why should I wait for returns?
Answer: Because you are actually buying the equipment with others. You have a right to 100% of the equipment's sale if it is voted to be sold if and when people want to stop the operation. You get lower administrative fees and better advantages that way for waiting some time and pre-funding your own equipment instead of buying a fraction of a current mining operation.
Q. Why 35% reinvested?
Because under that model, we would get more and more shares for simply replacing the equipment, basically keeping the same hashing power for a growing amount of share while still having to sell as many shares at the same price for each replacement. Shares dilution would occur and the operation would die out since people don't pay for the replacement of the equipment power associated to their shares. Getting new shares sales to pay for the replacement of the hashing of your old shares would not be right. Equipment needs to be replaced and extra equipment added for the shares to gain value and the operation to grow. You also need growing hashing power to compete with increasing difficulty.
Q. It looks Great, but I am afraid others won't buy or like it. What if shares don't sell fast enough and my funds are withheld for a long period until we can purchase equipment?
Answer: There's a maximum period for the IPO of 2 months OCT 15th don't think people should scuttlebutt interfere with how they place their money. If the goal amount is not reached then we will vote on what to do next to refund or invest the money.

FAQ
Many people asks us why we don't offer the same as other mining operations or requests something different, basically wanting more mining bonds. We are simply not offering bonds, but an alternative. We will try to explain why we chose that structure. You can judge whether that makes sense to you and if it is what you are looking for.

Q. Why should I wait for the equipment delivery when I can get hashing now? Why should I wait for returns?
Answer: Because you are actually buying the equipment with others. You have a right to 100% of the equipment's sale if it is voted to be sold if and when people want to stop the operation. You get lower administrative fees and better advantages that way for waiting some time and pre-funding your own equipment instead of buying a fraction of a current mining operation.

Q. Why 40% reinvested? What if I want 100% proceeds? Why not issue more share to replace equipment and just give people 100% of mining now?
Answer: Because under that model, we would get more and more shares for simply replacing the equipment, basically keeping the same hashing power for a growing amount of share while still having to sell as many shares at the same price for each replacement. Shares dilution would occur and the operation would die out since people don't pay for the replacement of the equipment power associated to their shares. Getting new shares sales to pay for the replacement of the hashing of your old shares would not be right. Equipment needs to be replaced and extra equipment added for the shares to gain value and the operation to grow. You also need growing hashing power to compete with increasing difficulty.

Q. But other mining operations offer 100%+ Perpetual PPS paid right now! Why would I need to reinvest 40%?
Answer: You get 100%+ PPS on a specific hashing power from current miners' hardware who would then buy with your funds more hashing power then you actually bought with it. This extra hashing they buy is usually an undisclosed amount on which they get their profit and pay for the replacement needed to keep it a perpetual bond. You get 100% of the hashing they agreed to give you. With us, you know the fees are a low 10% because it is a service we provide and you funded the equipment in advance. Although the dividends are a bit lower, the 40% reinvested is all equipment that is added to YOUR part in the hashing power. It's a long term investment with a growth plan. Look at the planned numbers here: Expected hashing and returns

Q. It looks interesting, but I am afraid others won't buy or like it. What if shares don't sell fast enough and my funds are withheld for a long period until we can purchase equipment?
Answer: There's a maximum period for the IPO of 2 months (Ending June 23rd).*

Copycat much?
puffn

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 08:17:33 PM

Q. Why 35% reinvested?
Because under that model, we would get more and more shares for simply replacing the equipment, basically keeping the same hashing power for a growing amount of share while still having to sell as many shares at the same price for each replacement. Shares dilution would occur and the operation would die out since people don't pay for the replacement of the equipment power associated to their shares. Getting new shares sales to pay for the replacement of the hashing of your old shares would not be right. Equipment needs to be replaced and extra equipment added for the shares to gain value and the operation to grow. You also need growing hashing power to compete with increasing difficulty.
Q. It looks Great, but I am afraid others won't buy or like it. What if shares don't sell fast enough and my funds are withheld for a long period until we can purchase equipment?
Answer: There's a maximum period for the IPO of 2 months OCT 15th don't think people should scuttlebutt interfere with how they place their money. If the goal amount is not reached then we will vote on what to do next to refund or invest the money.

FAQ
Many people asks us why we don't offer the same as other mining operations or requests something different, basically wanting more mining bonds. We are simply not offering bonds, but an alternative. We will try to explain why we chose that structure. You can judge whether that makes sense to you and if it is what you are looking for.

Q. Why 40% reinvested? What if I want 100% proceeds? Why not issue more share to replace equipment and just give people 100% of mining now?
Answer: Because under that model, we would get more and more shares for simply replacing the equipment, basically keeping the same hashing power for a growing amount of share while still having to sell as many shares at the same price for each replacement. Shares dilution would occur and the operation would die out since people don't pay for the replacement of the equipment power associated to their shares. Getting new shares sales to pay for the replacement of the hashing of your old shares would not be right. Equipment needs to be replaced and extra equipment added for the shares to gain value and the operation to grow. You also need growing hashing power to compete with increasing difficulty.

Q. But other mining operations offer 100%+ Perpetual PPS paid right now! Why would I need to reinvest 40%?
Answer: You get 100%+ PPS on a specific hashing power from current miners' hardware who would then buy with your funds more hashing power then you actually bought with it. This extra hashing they buy is usually an undisclosed amount on which they get their profit and pay for the replacement needed to keep it a perpetual bond. You get 100% of the hashing they agreed to give you. With us, you know the fees are a low 10% because it is a service we provide and you funded the equipment in advance. Although the dividends are a bit lower, the 40% reinvested is all equipment that is added to YOUR part in the hashing power. It's a long term investment with a growth plan. Look at the planned numbers here: Expected hashing and returns

Q. It looks interesting, but I am afraid others won't buy or like it. What if shares don't sell fast enough and my funds are withheld for a long period until we can purchase equipment?

Copycat much?

Bro, I think he just came at you.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

rapeghost

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 21, 2012, 09:10:34 PM

Im pretty curious why you think you can copy someone else's work
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 12:00:38 AM

Q. Why 35% reinvested?

FAQ

Copycat much?

There are always things that are alike be it Mc'donalds, burger king or what not. I looked at lots of different things before I decided to make a company and used lots of ideas form different places, Your pay out form and structure was very similar to what was needed,I'm  sure Mc'donalds hates Burger king for the whooper for the same reason. Every product is the same but just with a different sauce, you have yours I have mine. Lets see which one works better Smiley

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:44:11 AM

There are always things that are alike be it Mc'donalds, burger king or what not. I looked at lots of different things before I decided to make a company and used lots of ideas form different places, Your pay out form and structure was very similar to what was needed,I'm  sure Mc'donalds hates Burger king for the whooper for the same reason. Every product is the same but just with a different sauce, you have yours I have mine. Lets see which one works better Smiley

You know how stupid you sound LOL Hamburgers are hamburgers anyway you slice it, but you add a little secret sauce they are very different, yet you don't have any secret sauce, your just mining thinking your going to get enough people to fund you to build a great mining company WRONG!

Pyraming a great company, and they give you 10% on your first deposit with a referral you can't promise that I am putting all my BS&T in them cause they have secret sauce that works you don't.

http://www.pyramining.com/referral/rdmxqn9z4
http://www.pyramining.com/referral/cma9hkbex
http://www.pyramining.com/referral/329b84tfg
http://www.pyramining.com/referral/cr8bph7ks
http://www.pyramining.com/referral/4x2fptrhq

3600 dollars in equipment.... cash and btc in accounts but no one is funding me right? Get on with it, don't go advertising your interest on my page. I don't give two rats asses who you think is the best. If I make investors money that what matters go off with your political crap. If you want to talk business lets get to it, if not go off and bother someone who cares.

Picture of funding failure since aug 12th release Sad
Excuse the mess I am in  the middle of building the rig rack

misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 01:57:34 AM

Wasn't mining supposed to start today?
puffn

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 02:21:36 AM

Dude, you invest in pyramining. nuff said.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 02:56:30 AM

Wasn't mining supposed to start today?

It did with the rigs that I had all the parts for Cheesy

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 02:58:45 AM

Dude, you invest in pyramining. nuff said.

pyraming, makes money, I have yet to see him actually mine anything. plus I am currently get 430% back on just one account, you will never make that with this dude.

Go bother someone who cares, don't be a douche cause you don't have anything better to do.

Any one want to talk business?

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 03:01:25 AM

Glad you speak for all Congressman, did they elect you to speak on there behalf?

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 03:12:22 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2012, 01:47:22 PM by BitcoinINV

First dividend! Next one will be on Sunday Sept 2nd!

This is profit from trades and a little bit of mining.
Payment date |    Total paid |    Shares paid |    Payment per share
2012-08-22 11:06   5.99995525   4735   0.00126715

Zillions

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 04:08:41 AM

Confirmed Received my 0.00380145 for my whooping 3 shares.
puffn

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 04:17:46 AM

You sure knocked that one out of the park. Wait until next week, and you may come home with a bitcent for your effort. Wink

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 08:34:42 PM

Confirmed Received my 0.00380145 for my whooping 3 shares.

That means you need to buy more shares lol

Zillions

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 01:52:38 AM

Hey I'm not complaining it's all the shares I could afford at this point.

Especially since I stupidly bought into bit coins over the the week at the $13.25 point before it plunged back under $10 Sad.  At least I'm earing a profit probably the closest to a safe intrest bearing account you'll find.
puffn

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 01:56:57 AM

Give it a few weeks man, Dan and I have a lot of thought into how this company is going to navigate the changes over the next few months.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 02:54:40 AM

Hey I'm not complaining it's all the shares I could afford at this point.

Especially since I stupidly bought into bit coins over the the week at the $13.25 point before it plunged back under $10 Sad.  At least I'm earing a profit probably the closest to a safe intrest bearing account you'll find.

I know the feeling fellas But I got something cool Im going to be running on and off its called.....

RIG CAM!http://www.bitmininginvestments.com/Investments.html

Ill run it on and off till everything is set up then I will try to run it 24/7 this also allows me to see whats going on with the rigs!

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 02:27:12 PM

Next dividend could be more or less depending, this week is going to be a Equipment tweek week! I am going to be moving motherboards or buying new ones depending on our needs. As it stands right now we have way more GPU's then motherboards, this is great for expansion! If anyone has any questions please let me know!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: