Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:52:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE][BITCOINMINV] 3rd dividend paid, still got some stock left!  (Read 10346 times)
puffn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 10:13:53 PM

Hooligans Bar and pub Jacksonville NC sometime in oct Tell me what day is good for you.

dude your not going to fight me LOL Cause if I bet your ass, your girl is probably going to call the cops on me for beating up a handicap dude LMAO, so come to So-Cali

Where? When? pay half cost of travel....... Ill come there beat you ass piss on you and laugh USMC Middle Light wieght golden gloves sure you want to do this bitch?

If he is paying half of the price to go to California, I may get in on this too.

Looking for safe diversification? YABIF: Good Returns, Low Fees, Low Risk.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

I hold significant interest in
Bitcoin Mining Investments
BitcoinINV (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 10:15:17 PM

Free vacation to beat someones ass lol God uncle sam paid me to blow people up but never told me they would train me to beat a civilians ass lol

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 10:17:37 PM

Hooligans Bar and pub Jacksonville NC sometime in oct Tell me what day is good for you.

dude your not going to fight me LOL Cause if I bet your ass, your girl is probably going to call the cops on me for beating up a handicap dude LMAO, so come to So-Cali

Where? When? pay half cost of travel....... Ill come there beat you ass piss on you and laugh USMC Middle Light wieght golden gloves sure you want to do this bitch?
No I will not pay half the cost of your travels, you challenged me, and YOUR NOT USMC, your a fucking electronics person that is affiliated with the USMC LMAO your like the 3 rd string waterboy LOL
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 10:18:42 PM

OMG please tell me you live near San Diego lol PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 10:24:18 PM

nope, stop being a stupid dude, and just say you were never going to fight me cause a dude asking another dude for travel expensive is an easy way to wiggle out of these things Wink plus your kinda small LOL
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 10:53:25 PM

nope, stop being a stupid dude, and just say you were never going to fight me cause a dude asking another dude for travel expensive is an easy way to wiggle out of these things Wink plus your kinda small LOL

ok ill meet you half way meet you no cost out you pocket but expense? New Orleans where?

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 10:54:33 PM

ok ill meet you half way meet you no cost out you pocket but expense? New Orleans where?

you challenged me you come here, stop being a pussy and pay for your challenge, your making so much money from your rig come on,
I have no money since my web skills are so bad according to you
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 11:00:36 PM

you challenged me you come here, stop being a pussy and pay for your challenge, your making so much money from your rig come on,
I have no money since my web skills are so bad according to you

Come where?

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2012, 11:03:49 PM

Do I need to send you kids to your room ?  Tongue

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 11:11:58 PM

Do I need to send you kids to your room ?  Tongue

Please do lol Im sorry mods have just decided they have can filter what they wasnt as long as you post it in the start of the post hence if I said bitcoin.me could not post in my post you could no long post here. Per bigbear. just to let the rest of the world in bitcoin know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: