Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:30:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get paid BTC to post on Craigslist CraigslistApex.com  (Read 5697 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ClownSpider (OP)

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:14:52 PM

Clownspider,

I think what people are suggesting is that you set aside an initial sum of money for payouts in escrow so that
they know that you are serious and have the funds available to pay people for doing this work for you.

Nobody is suggesting that you escrow 40 cents at a time for each user.

Not trying to step on toes, just trying to clarify. Now I'm back to work wrapping up a website for a client.

Best,

Cynthia

Again with your ideas clearing things up!  lol
Thank you Cynthia.

How exactly is it an escrow then if I have no intended recipient for a larger lump sum.  No conditions to meet for it's release to any particular person?  What you are describing is an insurance bond, not an escrow.

I think I will just ask people if they are ok with me publicly naming them as someone who I have paid, including you.
You have 1 verified post, may I use your name after I pay you?  I might as well pay you now, manually and anyone else who has a verified post, and ask them.  Just to build a list of people who are paid, with a blockchain reference link.

If I make a list of outgoing payments, that should help.  
Any Bitcoin insurance bonding recommendations?
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 04:27:03 PM

Clownspider,

I think what people are suggesting is that you set aside an initial sum of money for payouts in escrow so that
they know that you are serious and have the funds available to pay people for doing this work for you.

Nobody is suggesting that you escrow 40 cents at a time for each user.

Not trying to step on toes, just trying to clarify. Now I'm back to work wrapping up a website for a client.

Best,

Cynthia

Again with your ideas clearing things up!  lol
Thank you Cynthia.

How exactly is it an escrow then if I have no intended recipient for a larger lump sum.  No conditions to meet for it's release to any particular person?  What you are describing is an insurance bond, not an escrow.

I think I will just ask people if they are ok with me publicly naming them as someone who I have paid, including you.
You have 1 verified post, may I use your name after I pay you?  I might as well pay you now, manually and anyone else who has a verified post, and ask them.  Just to build a list of people who are paid, with a blockchain reference link.

If I make a list of outgoing payments, that should help.  
Any Bitcoin insurance bonding recommendations?

I'm fine with that. It isn't really an insurance bond. You're putting up the initial sum of money (bitcoin) as the pool from which you will
be paying people for the work they did. Even if you didn't use one of the escrow services here on the board (and there are many) just
having the funds set aside in a publicly viewable wallet would go a long way towards gaining the trust of these folks.

For example - I am managing a Twitter campaign for one of the Bitcoin dice sites. Rather than use escrow, they deposited 2 BTC into
a newly created wallet on blockchain.info. The balance of that wallet is publicly viewable by anyone. Each when when I send payments,
I send them from that wallet, from that initial funding pool.

Make sense?

Best,

Cynthia

ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:13:47 PM

I'm fine with that. It isn't really an insurance bond. You're putting up the initial sum of money (bitcoin) as the pool from which you will
be paying people for the work they did. Even if you didn't use one of the escrow services here on the board (and there are many) just
having the funds set aside in a publicly viewable wallet would go a long way towards gaining the trust of these folks.

For example - I am managing a Twitter campaign for one of the Bitcoin dice sites. Rather than use escrow, they deposited 2 BTC into
a newly created wallet on blockchain.info. The balance of that wallet is publicly viewable by anyone. Each when when I send payments,
I send them from that wallet, from that initial funding pool.

Make sense?
Best,
Cynthia

Cynthia you rock.  I just learned that blockchain.info has an API, and noticing that you are a web developer you know what all kinds of fun features I can use that for with craigslistapex.com  Thank you!
So I have set up a funds in a publicly viewable wallet.  (All wallets are publicly viewable from my understanding via the blockchain.)  Viewable here: https://blockchain.info/address/1CMndoGA1HmYdZzKPsgQZjWWUwzB1sKfpD

I will send payments from that wallet, and because it has an API, I can make them automated.
Yay
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:31:54 PM

Paid 40 cents USD to Bitcoin_Mafia_Me for that one verified post.
https://blockchain.info/address/1MpukYmqepJMRwrysQWmMhVBNvJpyN8npp
from
https://blockchain.info/address/1CMndoGA1HmYdZzKPsgQZjWWUwzB1sKfpD
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 11:26:58 PM

I can confirm that I have received it Smiley

ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:58:27 PM

It's a start!  =)
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 04:19:51 PM

I'm not complaining - a handful of these a day and I'll be able to mostly cover the expenses of running my faucet Smiley

ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:55:11 PM

Getting a lot of people testing the system by not posting anything and clicking around.   
Wish I had more real poster people =)
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 11:52:46 PM

Getting a lot of people testing the system by not posting anything and clicking around.   
Wish I had more real poster people =)

I'll try to post a couple more tonight

ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 04:11:35 PM

Automated Cron script runs at the top of every hour to auto verify posts that are 23 hours old.
(The rule is written as a post must be 24 hours, but if a person posted at 3:01pm it would be 23hours 59 minutes old at 3:00pm the next day, resulting in the script not checking it until 4pm when it is 24 hours 59 minutes old, so to be fair I give people a 1 hour advantage.)
MichaelSicili

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:55:08 AM

anyone already get paid?
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 03:29:34 AM

anyone already get paid?

I have only had the spare time to to post one, but I got paid Smiley

ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:59:09 PM

anyone already get paid?

Hi.  I think you have 3 more, 19 hours old or so.  Unfortunately I checked and noticed they are flagged out.
I wish I knew a way to increase the chances, and decrease the possibility of being flagged.

One person posted 3, and was extremely hostile and angry with me because he was flagged.  He said it was my fault for bad leadership because he did everything the site said to do, and still got flagged.  Naturally he blames me, and feels that "all his hard work" (all 3 posts) was a huge loss, and it's all my fault, etc etc.  And he swore I owe him or else.  Blackmail over $1.20!  =)  lol  I don't know if he even posted at all, he didn't bother leaving URLs like you did.

So I might need to think of something about this flagging problem.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 09:39:32 PM

anyone already get paid?

Hi.  I think you have 3 more, 19 hours old or so.  Unfortunately I checked and noticed they are flagged out.
I wish I knew a way to increase the chances, and decrease the possibility of being flagged.

One person posted 3, and was extremely hostile and angry with me because he was flagged.  He said it was my fault for bad leadership because he did everything the site said to do, and still got flagged.  Naturally he blames me, and feels that "all his hard work" (all 3 posts) was a huge loss, and it's all my fault, etc etc.  And he swore I owe him or else.  Blackmail over $1.20!  =)  lol  I don't know if he even posted at all, he didn't bother leaving URLs like you did.

So I might need to think of something about this flagging problem.

I'm not sure what is causing them to be flagged either. It isn't your fault if someone on CL flags an ad though.

ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:55:08 PM

I'm not sure what is causing them to be flagged either. It isn't your fault if someone on CL flags an ad though.
I wish that other guy understood.  I had to ban him because he wanted to try again but made threats if it didn't work out for him.  Nobody needs hostile people like that.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:09:01 AM

I will need to double the rate of pay due to the difficulty of posting and not being flagged.
Kind of like bitcoin, diffculty going up. 
Djarkovic

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:11:41 AM

whoaaa already get paid, im join mate!
can i?
Djarkovic

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:21:20 AM

cant registration

there is an error page

Not Found

The requested URL /wp-login.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:42:10 AM

checking it now.
ClownSpider (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:45:17 AM

cant registration

there is an error page

Not Found

The requested URL /wp-login.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I was able to register just fine.
Please tell me more about the error or try a different web browser.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: