Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 10:49:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wager 1 BTC for me and get 0.1 BTC!  (Read 2698 times)
Sarthak (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:59:38 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 10:25:44 AM by Sarthak

Hello Guys!
    I am doing this giveaway because i bought some goods with all my Btc's and have nothing to wager!
I have entered in the girlbtc signature campaign but unfortuantely i am not in the state of wagering 1 BTC!
So here are rhe things to do:

1) Show me the proof you are trusted and you can wager 1 BTC for me!
2) If you are sucessfully able to complete step 1! PM me for girlbtc email and password!
3) Wager 1 BTC for me at girlbtc.
4) After everything is done! PM me your address for 0.05 BTC!

Thank you!

Sarthak (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:00:11 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 03:22:22 AM by Sarthak

Prize increased to 0.11 BTC!
Prize increased to 0.1 BTC
Thanks!

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:09:16 AM

I don't think anyone would do that for you when they can do it themselves and get 0.25 btc instead.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Sarthak (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:12:37 AM

I don't think anyone would do that for you when they can do it themselves and get 0.25 btc instead.

I am doing this because someone who is already involved in another signature campaign might be interested Smiley

Slunt

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:17:07 AM

I am doing this because someone who is already involved in another signature campaign might be interested Smiley

I don't think someone is going to risk 1 bitcoin just to get 0.05 from you especially when they can win 0.25. If they was serious they would just join the signature campaign.
Sarthak (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:20:11 AM

If I don't find anyone then I will oncrease the reward to 0.1 BTC Smiley
And it would actually be no-risk..I will PM them an awesome way to win Grin

Edit: Awesome way doesn't mean 0% risk! It means "almost" 0% risk!

TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:42:08 AM

So you want someone to wager 1btc for you? I can do it if you give me the 0.1btc first and then I'll gamble 1btc with that 0.1btc xD. But in all seriousness why can't you just use that 0.1 you are offering to bet it yourself? Also please PM me your so called safe method I am curious

Hi!
Sarthak (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:50:28 AM

So you want someone to wager 1btc for you? I can do it if you give me the 0.1btc first and then I'll gamble 1btc with that 0.1btc xD. But in all seriousness why can't you just use that 0.1 you are offering to bet it yourself? Also please PM me your so called safe method I am curious

So here's the reply to your question!
1) I will get paid from signature "if and only if" I wager 1 BTC
2) I have no money with me to wager thats why I organized this!

Regarding the safe method, Accept the deal and I will PM you Tongue

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 09:09:36 AM

USELESS SPAM AND BEGGING IS LIABLE TO BE DELETED/EDITED WITHOUT WARNING!

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Sarthak (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:39:22 AM

That doesn't even make sense. How is this useless spam or begging?

RCHumphrey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:18:36 AM

0% risk on this site is quite a big call. It looks very scrupulous .. I wouldn't want my deposits there
Sarthak (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:23:19 AM

0% risk on this site is quite a big call. It looks very scrupulous .. I wouldn't want my deposits there

I did not say 0%! I said nearly 0% but since other people started playing with same strategy like mine, the chance of losing is increased by a little..I just remembered if you deposit any BTC, the site takes 5% fees so I am increasing the reward to 0.1 BTC!

Honeybooboo

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:33:12 AM

Agreed. I wouldn't take part in this any way as all the risk is on the person who gambles the money and op risks nothing, but the site doesn't give me much faith that it's even legit (though it could be but I wouldn't risk sending 1 bitcoin there). I very much doubt you will get any one take you up on this offer.
Sarthak (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:32:02 AM

Agreed. I wouldn't take part in this any way as all the risk is on the person who gambles the money and op risks nothing, but the site doesn't give me much faith that it's even legit (though it could be but I wouldn't risk sending 1 bitcoin there). I very much doubt you will get any one take you up on this offer.

So any suggestions to draw any participant?
The site is legit! Instant deposit and withdraws and i got paid 0.05 BTC from the site owner to translate one of his page to russian! Smiley

Honeybooboo

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:16:55 PM

Draw participants to their site? A signature campaign is probably the best way to advertise on here though I think they should work on their site in the meantime to make it look better. A better looking site will give people more confidence in it and likely lead them to gamble more. I think the design is one big thing that is holding it back for sure regardless of how trustworthy they are.
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:52:08 AM

You're begging for someone to bet BTC1 on your account, they lose, you pay them 0.05? Or you login to the account after they've deposited BTC1 and then withdraw it? Are you nuts?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Sarthak (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:07:11 AM

Hello Guys!
    I am doing this giveaway because i bought some goods with all my Btc's and have nothing to wager!
I have entered in the girlbtc signature campaign but unfortuantely i am not in the state of wagering 1 BTC!
So here are rhe things to do:

1) Show me the proof you are trusted and you can wager 1 BTC for me!
2) If you are sucessfully able to complete step 1! PM me for girlbtc email and password!
3) Wager 1 BTC for me at girlbtc.
4) After everything is done! PM me your address for 0.05 BTC!

Thank you!

You're begging for someone to bet BTC1 on your account, they lose, you pay them 0.05? Or you login to the account after they've deposited BTC1 and then withdraw it? Are you nuts?

Firstly, I am not forcing anyone to participate and Secondly What if they don't loose? And for your second question,I give them the password and they can change it anytime and change the password back to what it was after they wager!
Thank You! Wink

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 04:30:41 AM

Firstly, I am not forcing anyone to participate and Secondly What if they don't loose? And for your second question,I give them the password and they can change it anytime and change the password back to what it was after they wager!
Thank You! Wink

So, every single girlbtc staff member is aware that you're letting someone use your account and who exactly that is with all possible metadata, so that you can't claim you were hacked?

TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:10:01 AM

Why would someone wager for you? They could just wager 1BTC on their own and get the 0.25 themselves.

Hi!
Sarthak (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:05:29 AM

Why would someone wager for you? They could just wager 1BTC on their own and get the 0.25 themselves.

Some people who are already involved in other signature campaigns might be interested Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: