Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep In The Mines Cryptocurreny Mining Hardware  (Read 1588 times)
Deep In The Mines (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:44:45 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 02:01:39 AM by Deep In The Mines

Our Site: http://deepinthemines.com

We are a small team of cryptocurrency mining enthusiasts looking to share our knowledge and products all over the globe. As personal miners ourselves we are very passionate about mining and everything involved with it. We only have been open a short time and so far we have completed over 150 total transactions.

SHA- 256 Miners

Bitmain
    Avalon

Scypt Miners

Zeus
    Gridseed
    LKETC

Affilate Program

Deep In The Mines affiliate program is free and enables members to earn revenue by placing a link or links on their web site which advertises Deep In The Mines or specific products on it. Any sales made to customers who have clicked on those links will earn the affiliate commission. The standard commission rate is currently 5%.

Shipping

Miner purchases may ship from our USA warehouse or directly from China depending on current orders and inventory stock. If they ship from China they will ship out in around 5 business days via DHL Express or another expedited shipping carrier and take 3-7 days.

Support

If you require support with setting up your miner after delivery please use the Contact Us page on our website and we will email you back normally within a few hours. We also have live support if you are in need of quick instant answers.

Payment Methods

Currently we support Paypal, Skrill payments and credit and debit cards processed through Skrill. Bitpay will be added shortly.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:24:01 AM

Has anyone here done business yet with you guys?

Also can we have an escrow setup through a reputable member here, once your company accepts BTC?

Deep In The Mines (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:30:08 AM

Has anyone here done business yet with you guys?

Also can we have an escrow setup through a reputable member here, once your company accepts BTC?

Hey currently we have not done any business on this forum as this is a brand new site we have mainly used Bonanza eBay and eBids for most of our transactions as we did not have a website.

Feel free to check us our as bonanza was our most used site of sales
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Deep_In_the_Mines

We will only accept btc payments made through Bitpay when they accept our registration, sorry.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:55:55 AM

We are a small team of cryptocurrency mining enthusiasts looking to share our knowledge and products all over the globe.

Why don't you place a link to your http://deepinthemines.com/? FTFY

Do you really think that someone will buy S5 for $625.00?  Huh

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Deep In The Mines (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:01:22 AM

We are a small team of cryptocurrency mining enthusiasts looking to share our knowledge and products all over the globe.

Why don't you place a link to your http://deepinthemines.com/? FTFY

Do you really think that someone will buy S5 for $625.00?  Huh

I didn't know if links were allowed on this forum but thanks I did.

Well we sold other S5's for more then $625 on other marketplace sites so yes I do.
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:04:30 AM

I dont think you will be able to sell S5 for 625$ here.

This is the bitcoin forum. We know the price and are able to do the math.

Which you the best for your company but dont expect a lot of sell here.

Cheer

Valkir

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Deep In The Mines (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 02:07:25 AM

Cheer

Valkir

That's fine we also posted on a few other forums and continue to sell on other marketplaces. Thanks for your best wishes though  Smiley
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:56:55 AM

Cheer

Valkir

That's fine we also posted on a few other forums and continue to sell on other marketplaces. Thanks for your best wishes though  Smiley

Well even worse is the A2 for 2 grand.  They cannot say they have been selling at that price.

Wish you guys best of luck aswell.  But don't see many buyers here either for these prices
Deep In The Mines (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:01:10 AM

Cheer

Valkir

Well even worse is the A2 for 2 grand.  They cannot say they have been selling at that price.

We sold a A2 about a week ago for $2,250 on another market place

https://i.imgur.com/ScrtF1V.png

Thanks for best wishes also  Smiley
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:04:11 AM

Cheer

Valkir

Well even worse is the A2 for 2 grand.  They cannot say they have been selling at that price.

That would be ebay, sure you will occasionally find a seller that will fork over a premium but watch for a chargeback as a buyer paying that kind of a premium may have more nefarious plans.. I sell on ebay often so I am not trying to down it, just saying to need to be careful...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
Deep In The Mines (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:08:09 AM

I agree. But as long as you ship the item and use signature conformation Paypal and Ebay have decent seller protection. So we are not too much worried about that.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:14:12 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 03:46:36 AM by notlist3d

Cheer

Valkir

Well even worse is the A2 for 2 grand.  They cannot say they have been selling at that price.

That would be ebay, sure you will occasionally find a seller that will fork over a premium but watch for a chargeback as a buyer paying that kind of a premium may have more nefarious plans.. I sell on ebay often so I am not trying to down it, just saying to need to be careful...

A) It appears most of your sales are Iphone accessories.  How did you get to the  "completed over 150 total transactions."? Are you saying 150 miner sales? Or 150 sales including non-mining gear.

B) Also are you shipping from stock as website says? On ebay your last selling feedback says on S5 sale: "Sorry the manufacturer had very low stock at the time so I had to refund you"  .  Sounds as if selling then ordering from Bitmain.

from : http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=deep_in_the_mine&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&iid=400874152159&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

On: http://www.bonanza.com/users/9967312/user_feedbacks it looks as if feedback from selling miners, but they appear to be imported feedback from ebay on mostly iphone accessories.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:41:45 AM

I agree. But as long as you ship the item and use signature conformation Paypal and Ebay have decent seller protection. So we are not too much worried about that.

The usual method is that they'll mine on it for 30 days, then force a return. There is almost no way for a seller to prevent a forced return via Paypal, so you refund them in full and lose out on the depreciation of the miner.

Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:21:01 PM

Cheer

Valkir

Really you actually just said that.  Don't you know where you are?  Crypto starts here or at least if you want the word out.  But it also ends here if you're a bogus scammer.  Feel free to search posts and you may learn about the products you're selling
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:37:59 AM

The usual method is that they'll mine on it for 30 days, then force a return. There is almost no way for a seller to prevent a forced return via Paypal, so you refund them in full and lose out on the depreciation of the miner.

It is sad but very much true.  If i sell on Ebay my trick is i put "make a offer" as a option.  It essentially lets me check out feedback before selling.That being said it is not foolproof paypal buyer protection is very powerful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: