Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me buy a car, earn double it's value  (Read 10986 times)
yjacket

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 02:14:10 PM

Interested in a 2003 BMW 325xi? Only $25K and I keep the title until it's paid.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 02:17:38 PM

Interesting that Micon is all over all these other threads but the obvious ones like this he's strangely missing....
Micoin doesn't know what he's talking about. Yes, some of those programs may be panzis, but they are not all. I know this for fact because Dank Bank is not a ponzi.

But are you implying this is some sort of scam?

Vampire, how fast?

yjackst, thanks for the offer, and I love BMWs, but 325 won't cut it, my current car's a V8.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Lobstertorch

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 02:22:41 PM

If you're going to pay back your car loan being a musician you should probably show potential lenders your music, and be a REALLY fucking good musician...
yjacket

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 02:29:15 PM

What state are you in Dank? Would you be willing to take out 300k+ liability insurance on the car?
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Interesting that Micon is all over all these other threads but the obvious ones like this he's strangely missing....
Micoin doesn't know what he's talking about. Yes, some of those programs may be panzis, but they are not all. I know this for fact because Dank Bank is not a ponzi.

Vampire, how fast?

yjackst, thanks for the offer, and I love BMWs, but 325 won't cut it, my current car's a V8.
why exactly do you need a fast car? it's not like you're competing in a race or anything.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
slider1978

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 02:43:26 PM

I'm implying that according to Micon he's out to save all the helpless in the lending thread that would be forever parted from their BTC. I'm not saying your a scam, but I would bet more on people who give you BTC losing them than those that give BTC to his list of "ponzi's". So I'm confused as to why he isn't in this thread "saving" us from certain loss. Perhaps he is sleeping in his "justice cave" right now preparing for another night of saving the BTC race.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 02:48:14 PM

I also make money as a bitcoin investor, I'll be able to pay it fine.  I wouldn't get in over my head for a car loan, I'm still hoping for a multi million dollar loan one day.

What state are you in Dank? Would you be willing to take out 300k+ liability insurance on the car?
Not the right one. I don't know what sort of policy that'd involve but it doesn't really sound necessary when the car costs 17k.

Vampire, how fast?

why exactly do you need a fast car? it's not like you're competing in a race or anything.
I love driving fast. Raced a guy out of the blue yesterday and a cop passed us and turned around, I saw him first while the other guy was still accelerating, I dipped, don't know about him.

I'm implying that according to Micon he's out to save all the helpless in the lending thread that would be forever parted from their BTC. I'm not saying your a scam, but I would bet more on people who give you BTC losing them than those that give BTC to his list of "ponzi's". So I'm confused as to why he isn't in this thread "saving" us from certain loss. Perhaps he is sleeping in his "justice cave" right now preparing for another night of saving the BTC race.
I see what you're saying, I disagree with your bet though. I couldn't concsciencely live with myself stealing people's money.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jwzguy

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:02:27 PM

If you're going to pay back your car loan being a musician you should probably show potential lenders your music, and be a REALLY fucking good musician...
Oh, he did.
Dank, if you're not trolling, then what's the explanation here? Are you a big believer in The Secret?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:07:28 PM

Do you think it's bad? I think it's good for no experience. Jimi Hendrix only starts playing when he was 15.

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2012, 03:17:08 PM

V8 doesn't mean shit... What do you drive a crown vic ? 4.6L v8 with under 200 HP LOL.....

My 5 cylinder Volvo 850 turbo pushes 260hp.....

Subaru Imprezza WRX Sti, 4 cylinder turbo, 300+ HP stock, Will blow the doors off of most V8 mustangs no problem.....

That BMW would be a nice nice car....

I think he just wants someone to lend him a huge amount of coins so he can take off and start his life over.....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
yjacket

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:20:20 PM

Do you think it's bad? I think it's good for no experience. Jimi Hendrix only starts playing when he was 15.

No offense, and it is certainly more than i can do, but that wasn't good. I'm glad you believe in yourself Dank, but you need to have some thoughts of failure. Even great musicians don't always make it, due to circumstances or a lack of creativity. This entire thread reeks of Mania.

The insurance isn't for you, it's for me. If I own the car and you kill someone(high or not), the victim's family can sue me. I asking what state so I can check local laws.

Also, have you heard of delayed gratification? It's very sweet.
yjacket

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:23:34 PM

V8 doesn't mean shit... What do you drive a crown vic ? 4.6L v8 with under 200 HP LOL.....

My 5 cylinder Volvo 850 turbo pushes 260hp.....

Subaru Imprezza WRX Sti, 4 cylinder turbo, 300+ HP stock, Will blow the doors off of most V8 mustangs no problem.....

That BMW would be a nice nice car....

I think he just wants someone to lend him a huge amount of coins so he can take off and start his life over.....

+1

My friend had a 850t(parent's old car). He was getting his emissions done and as he was pulling up to the dyno the woman said "I can barely handle those 850s" lol. That car is a sleeper, no one would know what it's packing.
vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:26:39 PM

V6 stock mustang is 300+
V8 stock mustang is 400+
Lobstertorch

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:27:10 PM

Sounds like some marine animal echolocation with the pitch turned up or something. Is this even a song or just random guitar picking?
CecilNiosaki

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:29:59 PM

I'll sell you a '94 Ford Taurus Wagon for $4000 plus delivery. It goes a whopping 85 MPH according to the spedometer! (Hey, when you get up to 67ish, the car starts to vibrate too -- built in massage!)
yjacket

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:30:06 PM

V6 stock mustang is 300+
V8 stock mustang is 400+

Are you retarded?
vampire

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:32:20 PM

V6 stock mustang is 300+
V8 stock mustang is 400+

Are you retarded?

You are for sure.

2012 Ford Mustang V6 - 305HP
2012 Ford Mustang V8 - 412HP
yjacket

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:41:46 PM

V6 stock mustang is 300+
V8 stock mustang is 400+

Are you retarded?

You are for sure.

Right, and every single mustang is a 2012. He's clearly talking about the older ones.
vampire

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:44:07 PM

V6 stock mustang is 300+
V8 stock mustang is 400+

Are you retarded?

You are for sure.

Right, and every single mustang is a 2012. He's clearly talking about the older ones.

And every single WRX is 2012. LOL.

2003 WRX is 220HP.
2003 V8 is 260HP

Gomeler

Activity: 697

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 03:50:01 PM

V6 stock mustang is 300+
V8 stock mustang is 400+

Are you retarded?

You are for sure.

Even so the 2012 Mustang is an equal match for a stock WRX STi. Zero traction control issues versus a wasted 1st gear on the mustang. Might as well launch in second on the Mustang.

$3-4k in parts and the STi is around ~350awhp and wrecks the Mustang. $3-4k in parts on the Mustang and it's still roughly the same.

Source: 04 STi owner.

Come back when we're talking about a GT500. Brute power makes up for the traction misgivings of the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: