Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] COINUT.COM ★ Signature Campaign ★ Pay per post ★ Weekly ★  (Read 68840 times)
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:16:22 PM

From the looks of it wangxinxi is having a hard time paying our payment because he can't find any investor to his sites Roll Eyes
Maybe wangxinxi can take a loan to pay us out in the meantime, at least we won't keep complaining in this topic Tongue
Just my opinion
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:43:36 PM

You need to replace the CoinutUserName in the signature code with your own Coinut username. Make sure that there is no more CoinutUserName in your code and that there is no space before or after your username. We are now holding a referral program. We will also pay you more than $1 for each user referred and 10% of the commission earned from them!!!!

This is what is wrote at the main page of this signature campaign. I had a referral from my signature showed in my posts entered at Coinut when I was part of this signature campaign. But I haven't had any us dollar (and not more of 1 us dollar) from this referral put in Coinut by me. For sure izanagi was busy (with its graduation from him's college) to see my referral and to pay me for my work according to the promise made in the main post. For sure he will do now (or a little later because of being to busy) a post when will ask to all these him's laborer which has put referrals to Coinut to make to him a pm where must explain their work about the recruiting of these referrals and to make the calculation of profit which they deserve for the work done.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:45:42 PM

Nothing personal but the avatar signature will be paid with the payment that is wrong to all present members here?Would be good to know and get paid the correct ammounts as the avatar i made 1 month last day 8 and till now no payment soo kindly count the posts and pay thanks.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 07:57:08 PM

As sad as it is, I would suggest that if you're having issues with investors you close the signature campaign until you have the funds to pay. By trying to make members wait for their funds and yet still promising to pay out for the next terms, you're potentially making more distrust against your company than you would by simply ending the campaign after this term and paying any debts. Of course, you can re-open once you have funds, however trying to soldier through this one while having funding issues may not be the best way to go forward.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 01:42:46 AM

tried to check how the site index is but upon checking looks like the site is down or I have a slow internet connection, can someone please check as well if i'm not the only one who have this error

https://coinut.com/index

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:10:04 AM

Same on me also
I hope he doesn't trying to run away and this just a hiccups on the website Sad
vorazvora

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:13:51 AM

Strenge things are happening in this thread. It looks like someone doesn't take the work of others seriously ..
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 03:35:19 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 04:18:01 AM by ajrah

I'm leaving the campaign today but that doesn't mean I am waiving all the pending payments from this signature campaign. I also requested for a cash out yesterday thru coinut site but as of this moment funds has not reached my BTC wallet.

EDIT: I should be getting a payment for the Avatar campaign as well, according to spreadsheet next pay is Nov 10 and I posted 75 qualified posts according to the spreadsheet I should be getting 0.01BTC

I was paid 0.0085BTC for 10/31 - 11/06 period, but spreadsheet says I should be getting 0.0153BTC
11/7 - 11/13 period was over but posts was not counted yet I made 12 post's.

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:02:17 AM

If this is not resolved within 48 hours I will intervene. I'm holding ~0.39BTC in escrow

raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:09:23 AM

coinut site is loading slowly earlier and then after 10 minutes of waiting, site can't be accessed anymore. Is it just me or anyone here having same problem accessing the site?

Yesterday it was loading very slow but today it is working fine.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:13:38 AM

If this is not resolved within 48 hours I will intervene. I'm holding ~0.39BTC in escrow

I have notify Wanxinxi to make payment as soon as possible

And once again guys, sorry about my lateness this week , This will not happen again on next week and so on

Smiley
RichBC

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:26:08 AM

And once again guys, sorry about my lateness this week , This will not happen again on next week and so on

@devthedev Thanks for taking a look at this, has been going on much too long.

@Wanxinxi Please correct the spreadsheet for Campaign period  Oct 31 to Nov 6. Amounts for people that have resigned are correct, others need old rate applying for posts made prior to the rate reduction.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:49:07 AM

You cannot passe all this mess with only one simple "sorry". And make posts only when you see see risks like the post of escrow. Firstly you must do as it is needed your work and not tell to the other to do your work. You must correct all the earnings of the period Oct 31 to Nov 6. Everyone must be paid for him's work according to the rules made and told publicly by you and Wanxinxi.

So leave the sorry and do the work. Give to everyone the right reward of the work made. Recalculate you all the earnings and not them who had as their work the making of posts in bitcointalk during the week in question.

I want to thank the escrow and to please him to follow the work of the manager of this signature campaign. If not made as it is needed to intervene for those who will not have their full reward. Me for example had my reward for this week but all with the new rates. When I have about 50 posts made from October 31 until November 3 (day before the announcements of Wanxinxi made at November 4). Knowing that the posts paid are only 80, I must have not few other bitcoins if the calculations will be made correctly.

It will be hard for me to have my money because of the kind of posts I made and I do. So, if it will be possible for you follow the work of the manager of campaign. Or I will contact you personally giving all the facts about these my above words. Which can be verified very easy seeing the posts at my profile and the numebr of every of those.

But as the manager of campaign (which not only didn't give my reward as he need to do but even take days from the next week and put them in the previous one in order that me be obligated to do more post to arrive the max of those) told without shame that this work must be done by them which have as duty only the doing of posts in bitcointalk and nothing else. Because he is busy with other things.
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:01:08 AM

@Wanxinxi Please correct the spreadsheet for Campaign period  Oct 31 to Nov 6. Amounts for people that have resigned are correct, others need old rate applying for posts made prior to the rate reduction.

Rich

I think 10/31 - 11/6 period is already credited to our Coinuts accounts.
Sample is my payment, I received 0.0085BTC (0.0005 * 17) which is the first computation of Izanagi, while looking at the spreadsheet now it says 0.0153BTC (0.0009 * 17)

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:27:05 AM

Good to see that is it finally looks resolved. Also in the avatar spreadsheet I can now see that some people have their first month credited after their name.

I assume this will be paid together with this weeks payment?
RichBC

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:34:57 AM

I think 10/31 - 11/6 period is already credited to our Coinuts accounts.
Sample is my payment, I received 0.0085BTC (0.0005 * 17) which is the first computation of Izanagi, while looking at the spreadsheet now it says 0.0153BTC (0.0009 * 17)

Yes I see that the 10/31 - 11/6 period spreadsheet has been changed. However it now shows the old rate for all posts, which is fine if that is what was intended?

Good to see that is it finally looks resolved. Also in the avatar spreadsheet I can now see that some people have their first month credited after their name.

I assume this will be paid together with this weeks payment?

Not resolved as far as I am concerned, still no payment for Campaign Period 31st Oct to 16th Nov

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 07:43:29 AM

Sounds like the escrow is underfunded, total payout according to the spreadsheet is 1.5905 BTC.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:45:40 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 08:47:50 AM by n2004al

I saw now the spreadsheet and I see that I result again as a member of this signature campaign even for the week 7th November - 13th November. This is a wrong thing. I resigned from this signature campaign at November 8 and removed the signature at this moment. So my earnings of this week are wrong and must not be send to me. I don't want money for work not made.

Seeing this as an sign of penance about the errors made to me I am giving here openly (in order that everyone who want can control) the amount that this signature campaign owes to me.

I must be paid from 80 posts made the week October 31 - November 6. From these 80 posts I have made 51 of those before the day November 4 when  Wanxinxi made him's announcements about the new low rates (the period is October 31 - November 3). I have been paid for 80 posts made this week, all those calculated with the new rate (0.0008 btc/post). So I have in my wallet 0.064 btc (as it is shown at the spreadsheet of izanagi for the week in question).

I need to be paid for the difference between the new rate and the old rate for 51 posts (which everyone who want can calculate himself going at my profile and seeing my posts) and for more than 1 dollar for one referral entered at Coinut site using my signature campaign and 10% of the commission earned by him (for this last claim read the main post of this signature campaign). In other words: 0.0014 (which is the old rate for my rank) - 0.0008 (which is the new rate for my rank) = 0.0006 btc/post.

0.0006 btc x 51 posts (which must be paid with the old rate but was paid with the new one) = 0.0306 btc plus more than 1 us dollar for the referral entered through my signatureplus 10% of the commission earned from him (let's do them the convert of the us dollar in btc with the rate of the moment in which will made the payment) are the money that this signature owes to me.

Not more and not less.

I did my job and the job of izanagi because I don't want to have money that are not result of my work. Are not my money and I don't want those. Not only from this signature campaign but from no one.

Let's see if izanagi and Wanxinxi will be correct in not giving not more and not less as it is my answering correctly in this my post.

If possible let's do a control at the number of posts because I can make some error in counting those and this can be misinterpreted. Maybe being emotionally "charged" have made something not as it is needed.

Edit: To be even more correct I want to tell that the amount pretended above by me from this signature campaign is LESS that the amount that izanagi has calculated to give me in him's spreadsheet for the work not made this week for this signature campaign.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 08:38:01 AM

Izanagi can you make check the payment that made wangxinxi (with new rates) and calculate the difference with old rates.
Because i have received the wrong payment (with new rates and not with the old as it is stated now on spreadsheet)
Also i am not able to withdraw my money in the exchange website wangxinxi can you help me ? It says "Withdraw failed: insufficient balance" but in fact i have more than that.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1580

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 09:25:00 AM

And how will he make a payment when you still haven't corrected the spreadsheet?

You continue to ignore the issue and I have no doubts that you're doing this to purposely cause a delay.

Sounds like the escrow is underfunded, total payout according to the spreadsheet is 1.5905 BTC.

That's pretty big deficit. It could be split proportionally to the amounts owed, but it would be good to suspend the campaign, so the funds don't get diluted any further.

@devthedev - thanks for stepping in.

I have been paid for 80 posts made this week, all those calculated with the new rate (0.0008 btc/post). So I have in my wallet 0.064 btc (as it is shown at the spreadsheet of izanagi for the week in question).

Wait, did you actually get paid? Has it been credited to your coinut account and you were able to withdraw?

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: