Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] COINUT.COM ★ Signature Campaign ★ Pay per post ★ Weekly ★  (Read 68826 times)
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:43:38 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2015, 08:02:20 AM by RichBC

Looking at the spreadsheet I can see that people who resigned and posted their count when resigning have had the old rates correctly applied, however people who have remained in the campaign have had the new rate incorrectly applied to all their posts.

I assume it is quite difficult to identify and count peoples individual posts before & after the announcement of the rate decrease and that is what is delaying things? I would prefer to be paid than to leave negative trust, and in practice I think we should just call on the Eskrow. However I have a proposal that could speed things up.

There are 9 People who have resigned, these people should be paid the correct amount shown in the spreadsheet. For the 26 people who remained in the campaign, as the reduction occurred at the half way point in the period I propose that they are paid for their posts at the mid point of the old & new rates for their Rank. This would be.

Full Member  0.0007
Snr. Member 0.00095
Hero Member 0.0011

Of course this is not perfect, but it is simple & fair and should enable us to just move on from this mess.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 11:47:15 AM

Looking at the spreadsheet I can see that people who resigned and posted their count when resigning have had the old rates correctly applied, however people who have remained in the campaign have had the new rate incorrectly applied to all their posts.

I assume it is quite difficult to identify and count peoples individual posts before & after the announcement of the rate decrease and that is what is delaying things? I would prefer to be paid than to leave negative trust, and in practice I think we should just call on the Eskrow. However I have a proposal that could speed things up.

There are 9 People who have resigned, these people should be paid the correct amount shown in the spreadsheet. For the 26 people who remained in the campaign, as the reduction occurred at the half way point in the period I propose that they are paid for their posts at the mid point of the old & new rates for their Rank. This would be.

Full Member  0.0007
Snr. Member 0.00095
Hero Member 0.0011

Of course this is not perfect, but it is simple & fair and should enable us to just move on from this mess.

Rich
Or someone can help izanagi by counting and calculating the payout for that week and send the information over to wangxinxi. I would do it but I do not have time.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:49:44 AM

I have counted my own posts, send to izanagi last week and it got fixed in one day.

If all you complainers put the same effort in counting your posts as in complaining, it would've been fixed by now..
jobsonbitcoins

Activity: 15
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:03:52 PM
Merited by klf (30)

I have counted my own posts, send to izanagi last week and it got fixed in one day.

If all you complainers put the same effort in counting your posts as in complaining, it would've been fixed by now..

izanagi is getting paid for counting job so if he is not doing his job properly then he should be disqualified from manager job and he is equally should be punished with negative trust. Why user need to count and send him? I don't see any logic here.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:07:39 PM

We complainers are not clowns like you which lave the ass of izanagi for some satoshi. That work that you have made is the work of izanagi and have no meaning to be made by everyone of us. Cannot be made such thing by someone which have dignity (always to have some more satoshi). I can do such thing maybe for the person who deserved such kind of behavior. But not for someone which don't deign to read any of our posts or, when read, made the opposite of those written there. Only to show that is him who command and don't care a shit for the posters and their posts.
RichBC

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:27:42 PM

Well lucky you. My post count and payrate in the spreadsheet are correct as I resigned and posted up my count. However I have not been paid, so what else I am supposed to do?

I have also proposed what I think is a simple solution to the counting problem, but no response to that. I will to give it 24 Hours, then I am going to ask to be paid from Escrow.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 02:57:05 PM

Enough time has gone by - if you haven't gotten paid you need to leave negative trust equal to the amount owed for Izanagi and Wangxinxi
you shouldnt tag izanagi, all he does is count / screen the posts and send the payment information over to wangxinxi. he has no role in actually getting the payments themselves sent out, and has no control over the payments not getting sent out in this incident. granted, if you havent gotten your payments in over a week, -ve trust is warranted for not upholding the agreement to pay for advertising, but you dont need to point fingers at someone who isnt at fault.
He failed to do what he was supposed to. He failed to correct his own mistake. He didn't provide correct post counts to wangxinxi resulting in no payments being made.
The only explanation for izanagi could have been be that he was busy with other things and didn't have time to do it, but this is not the case, as he's active in other threads and did some minor update in Google doc, so it looks like he's just ignoring the issue.
My gut feeling is that he just don't know how to sort it. In such case - just ask.

Both are toblame tbh.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:15:54 PM

Are they counting the current period at all? The spreadsheet hasn't been updated and we are 2 days in the next term already.

And I still didn't get the money from Oct 31 to Nov 6.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:21:19 PM

Guys.. sorry for my lateness
Recently this week is my graduation from my college so I'm quite busy to handle things

If you're not being paid with right amount, you can PM me the detail how much should you earn last week.

Smiley
RichBC

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:27:00 PM

Re Campaign period  Oct 31 to Nov 6. Payment now overdue by 2 Days.

I have reviewed the thread and think this is the key post from wangxinxi.

It seems that many people have doubts about the payment of of Campaign Period : 31st Oct to 6th Nov 2015. I'll ask the campaign manager to solve the issue first.

I'll pay Campaign Period : 7th Nov to 13rd Nov 2015 first.

wangxinxi is right the spreadsheet is wrong. Who is responsible for the spreadsheet izanagi

So the solution seems simple. izanagi please update the spreadsheet for Campaign period  Oct 31 to Nov 6.

On a personal note my Pay Rate & Amount are correct as I resigned the Campaign. Please pay me...

As I said earlier 24Hrs and then I am going to ask to be paid from Escrow.

Rich

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:29:00 PM

Recently this week is my graduation from my college so I'm quite busy to handle things

If you're not being paid with right amount, you can PM me the detail how much should you earn last week.
Reason accepted Wink
Well, congratulations on your graduation izanagi Grin
Anyway, im gonna PM you with the right amount of my payment in a few minutes Smiley
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:45:16 PM

It is all he feel to write. He was busy and don't had time to calculate the work of 30- 40 or more, or few, people which worked for someone who give such explanations about the value of their work. So to have their money the workers must do even him's work. He is busy to do him's work. The money for him's work are taken by him. Him's work must be made by him's laborers.

Go ahead everyone. Give everyone big amounts. He will pay because will not control those. Because if will made some control mean that must to do him's work. But him is busy and don't have time to do him's job. The conclusion: give big amounts. I bet that you will be paid. Or make him to do him's duty as needed to be. To control your amounts.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:10:53 PM

Dear admin
iam leaving this campaign thank you so much for the payment,good luck and hoping  next time could join with you guys again, thanks in advance
best regards
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:14:28 PM

Main question is will the rates change now as bitcoin has returned to its normal price again?
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 02:00:43 AM

coinut site is loading slowly earlier and then after 10 minutes of waiting, site can't be accessed anymore. Is it just me or anyone here having same problem accessing the site?
Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:30:21 AM

Excuses go over better when you tell people beforehand rather than ignoring people and coming back with some excuse. If you know you're going to be late, tell your advertisers and everyone will be cool. I don't believe that your excuse is honest...but if you had told us beforehand I'd have no reason to doubt you. I see you've been working to post ads for your Izanagi Ring...but you can't spend time working on your original obligations? Bad form, man.

This campaign owes me BTC0.02 for the Avatar campaign. Upon receiving payment I'll delete the negative trust.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 12:45:28 PM

Excuses go over better when you tell people beforehand rather than ignoring people and coming back with some excuse. If you know you're going to be late, tell your advertisers and everyone will be cool. I don't believe that your excuse is honest...but if you had told us beforehand I'd have no reason to doubt you. I see you've been working to post ads for your Izanagi Ring...but you can't spend time working on your original obligations? Bad form, man.

This campaign owes me BTC0.02 for the Avatar campaign. Upon receiving payment I'll delete the negative trust.

This thread is beginning to remind me of Roger Ver melting down over $50 in BTC he was "owed". Except it is ~$6 in BTC.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 01:56:34 PM

This thread is beginning to remind me of Roger Ver melting down over $50 in BTC he was "owed". Except it is ~$6 in BTC.

Ever occurred to you that it's not about amount of money? Some people just don't like to be screwed over, even if it's $0.01.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:38:47 PM

2 days ago I withdrew the last payment I had (the one from 7th nov to 13th nov) and I still haven't seen anything on my address. Also, all of the payments and post count has been deleted, look at the 7th nov to 13th nov period, it says 0 on everything... what's going on?

And why can't you just pay already the last term at the old rate?

RichBC

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:52:20 PM

2 days ago I withdrew the last payment I had (the one from 7th nov to 13th nov) and I still haven't seen anything on my address. Also, all of the payments and post count has been deleted, look at the 7th nov to 13th nov period, it says 0 on everything... what's going on?

And why can't you just pay already the last term at the old rate?

Yes very confusing, 7th Nov to 13th Nov it now shows Counting whereas back on the 13th Nov we were told.

This is the payment for Campaign Period : 7th Nov to 13rd Nov 2015.

https://blockchain.info/tx/e5bfb4cb0c77a9bbed4f67a7eff1941194b42491961fc5b786485225f701b7da

The campaign manager will fix the payment for Campaign Period : 31st Oct to 6th Nov 2015. After that, I will finish the payment.

We have also still not been paid for the previous period 31st Oct to 6th Nov Can we please have an update on when this will be paid? Particularily for those of us that resigned the campaign and for whom the Spreadsheet amounts are correct.

Rich

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: