Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) NUCLEUS - PROJECT STOPPED FUNDS RETURNED  (Read 5535 times)
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:56:13 AM

I understand you need to keep things hush hush because you have competition. But is there anything else you can reveal?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MelodyRowell (OP)

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:03:57 AM

I understand you need to keep things hush hush because you have competition. But is there anything else you can reveal?

Everything is kept underwraps to preserve the integrity and location of the project due to thievery and other things like data theft. We have tried to remain as anonyous as possible due to these reasons.
CowboyKiller

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:22:25 PM

You could raise a great deal more funding if you could share some more details. This definitely seems real. Share some more info and change the game big time.
bluemountain

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:28:55 PM

When does the initial period close?
MelodyRowell (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:00:00 PM

When does the initial period close?

7 days.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:09:32 PM

I may invest a few dollars before the end of the first price range. I think having higher costs as time passes is bad.

Everything we have done leaves the best outcome for people involved and the longevity of the coin. As you can see by the coin distribution. We are always open to ideas however.

Will your gouvernment accept this? I think they will close the company, if the company does exist. Not only because this looks like a scam, also because u will never get a deal with the gouvernment pure based on the TAX. Only if u will change this coin to dollars or euro's u will get it maybe done ( if the company does exist ) what means, u dont got any trust in this coin.
It looks like you want all the people here are going to get the price up, and u will sell all the premine, because premine is 100% u will get some nice and fast money.

Good luck, i dont say it often ( like the 2nd time since i've been here looking around ) but this looks like 1 big scam..

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
MelodyRowell (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:20:36 AM

I may invest a few dollars before the end of the first price range. I think having higher costs as time passes is bad.

Everything we have done leaves the best outcome for people involved and the longevity of the coin. As you can see by the coin distribution. We are always open to ideas however.

Will your gouvernment accept this? I think they will close the company, if the company does exist. Not only because this looks like a scam, also because u will never get a deal with the gouvernment pure based on the TAX. Only if u will change this coin to dollars or euro's u will get it maybe done ( if the company does exist ) what means, u dont got any trust in this coin.
It looks like you want all the people here are going to get the price up, and u will sell all the premine, because premine is 100% u will get some nice and fast money.

Good luck, i dont say it often ( like the 2nd time since i've been here looking around ) but this looks like 1 big scam..

Thank you for your in depth analysis of our unique technology.
ScreamnShout

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:31:03 PM

So much hate directed at this coin and noone talks about tech
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:10:21 PM

That's because most likely these are scammers trying to bilk money out of us. If true they deserve more than hate, they deserve jail time.
ScreamnShout

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:32:56 PM

That's because most likely these are scammers trying to bilk money out of us. If true they deserve more than hate, they deserve jail time.

Market is down I understand everyone calls scam on interesting things these days, drk is having bad attack right now and they have good technology
BitSlapper

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:37:10 PM

Everything is kept underwraps to preserve the integrity and location of the project due to thievery and other things like data theft. We have tried to remain as anonyous as possible due to these reasons.

LMFAO .....

A company doesn't want to give it's name because of competition and possible theft?

That is the lamest excuse to hide a scam I have seen yet.

Sorry but if you were a real company you would need to be registered for the industry your working.

IF that were the case then all of your "competitors" would already know that you exist, who you are, and have at least a general idea of what you're working on.

Simply proving that you are a real registered company in no way opens you up to instant theft of your intellectual property.

No one is asking for you to reveal the exact workings behind the technology.

They are simple asking you to provide proof that you are in fact an actual registered company.

BitSlapper      Coin Shield : 2QscvkN2ddvKHhQZD9RjYS6nGXSLSSgQYJ6peCCXV8RNP8FZj2r
MelodyRowell (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:39:49 PM

5 days left.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:53:42 PM

Take trust in criptoworld is not a easy thing after 2 millions of scams, it is a reality
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:10:00 AM

5 days left.

Nice response.  Roll Eyes
MelodyRowell (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:17:36 AM

LMFAO .....

A company doesn't want to give it's name because of competition and possible theft?

Sorry but if you were a real company you would need to be registered for the industry your working.

IF that were the case then all of your "competitors" would already know that you exist, who you are, and have at least a general idea of what you're working on.

Simply proving that you are a real registered company in no way opens you up to instant theft of your intellectual property.

They are simple asking you to provide proof that you are in fact an actual registered company.

Business identification leads to contact and property information. So yes that means people can steal from the identified company address.
BitSlapper

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:14:27 PM

LMFAO .....

Business identification leads to contact and property information. So yes that means people can steal from the identified company address.

Roll Eyes

...wow

Just a warning to anyone on this thread  Don't throw away your BTC here. You will never see it again.

MelodyRowell did what scammers love to do. They completely ignore all relevant points of a post and reiterate the same lame excuses they came up with before.

Mainly because they can't come up with a response to a valid statement or inquiry without showing that they are scamming you.

BitSlapper      Coin Shield : 2QscvkN2ddvKHhQZD9RjYS6nGXSLSSgQYJ6peCCXV8RNP8FZj2r
Kimowa

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:34:06 PM

Might put in some btc today end in 4 days now?

Kimowa

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:29:35 PM

Where to email with the amount transaction id?

CowboyKiller

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:46:12 AM

There are real things here. You do need to give potential investors something more tangible. I'd invest if you gave me a company name and address, or at least a couple more tangible points to believe in. This is potentially very profitable if it's legitimate.
ScreamnShout

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:47:33 PM

3days left on this then? It's gonna shoot up at the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: