Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Constant trolling and harrasement from a few forum users  (Read 794 times)
Decksperiment (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:44:11 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 02:28:55 PM by mprep

[mod note: split from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787267.0]

What is it with the forum allowing trolling by the very same members, do you ever say anything to them, or just cant do your job? Trolling is clearly against forum rules.. yet since last night, the exact same pattern emerge's, first vod, then oyo.. over and over again, not just the same pattern of event's, but continued trolling for no other reason than to continually stalk and insult, I'm not complaining about the insult's, but the trolling.. no matter where I go, this paedo squadron (evidence on VODs trust ratings) follow, which is ILLEGAL in the EU, and this forum IS based in the EU is it not, meaning I can in fact do something about it legally, if it happens one more time?

My lawyer will login to my account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 11:27:49 PM

What is it with the forum allowing trolling by the very same members, do you ever say anything to them, or just cant do your job? Trolling is clearly against forum rules.. yet since last night, the exact same pattern emerge's, first vod, then oyo.. over and over again, not just the same pattern of event's, but continued trolling for no other reason than to continually stalk and insult, I'm not complaining about the insult's, but the trolling.. no matter where I go, this paedo squadron (evidence on VODs trust ratings) follow, which is ILLEGAL in the EU, and this forum IS based in the EU is it not, meaning I can in fact do something about it legally, if it happens one more time?

Translation: "Why won't these guys let me troll?! I just like using doublespeak and harassing everyone, and hate it when these guys call me out on it. Something must be done about them, 'cuz like only I have valid opinions and should be able to be inflammatory towards people without these guys ruining my fun, you know freedom of speech and like this is a free country and all."

If a mod were to actually look at both our post histories they'd immediately see, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it is you who are the troll and you create problems in this forum. You continuously fight and use profanity towards other forum members, whereby I only fight with you, in defense of them and myself.

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:35:29 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 12:50:16 AM by Decksperiment

Translation: "Why won't these guys let me troll?! I just like using doublespeak and harassing everyone, and hate it when these guys call me out on it. Something must be done about them, 'cuz like only I have valid opinions and should be able to be inflammatory towards people without these guys ruining my fun, you know freedom of speech and like this is a free country and all."

If a mod were to actually look at both our post histories they'd immediately see, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it is you who are the troll and you create problems in this forum. You continuously fight and use profanity towards other forum members, whereby I only fight with you, in defense of them and myself.

I'm goin to say this dude, your vod style attitude is everywhere, not just against me. My complaint against you is your CONTINUED harrasment, and to be quite honest, TROLLING in the guise of STALKING is a crime in the EU, which the netherland's are a part of. Under EU law, if the administrators do NOT take steps to prevent cyber stalking/bullying, for which I charge YOU and VOD for the crime of, they themselves leave themselves open to prosecution. This mean's should I decide to act, the bitcointalk server's will be immediatly seized by police while the charge is under investigation. See? Would you like to see the law from the netherlands point of view?

I dont insult intentionally, but neither am i english, or recognise the english language as you do, or seem to think the world should. I am scottish, very anti english, and they fuckin know it.. so you, me, and vod, are ALL guilty of insulting each other, but this is not MY complaint, for there is one thing that can be proven in a court of law.. using this site alone.. you and vod work as a team, if you are not together, you always come on shortley after vod disappears, immediately attacking whomever vod was hassling before he logged off.. the both of you continually harrass other members with this cyber bullying method of your's, and due to the paedo allegations against vod, which are in fact substantial, the police will be on you like flies on shit, ya know, like you are with vod.

You are so blind you have not noticed the trail of evidence you think you delete, but some record.. I have done just that in the last couple of weeks after seeing my lawyer, yes, I am pursuing this.. My previous post in this thread was the start as recommended by my lawyer, first, approach the moderators, if they do nothing, approach admins, if that dont work, lawyer gets in touch with police, and voila, you and vod fucked everyone, is this your and vod's intent? Cause someone needs to do something about you two, and am the man.

Whatever I say to others is our business, no-one else seems to have a problem with swearing or insulting, so I'm not going there, but you and vod, act as a team, and ALWAYS attack/bully others FIRST.. dont you know here in the uk we need folks LIKE you two, to raise your hand's first? For only THEN CAN we defend ourselve's, and react with dignity and valour, against the oppressive scum of the earth like you and vod. I hope the admin realise, bitcoin wont pay court fee's.. are you and vod gonna pay the fines?

Personally, I just want you two to git tae fuck, period, I have tried blanking, and/or ignoring you two, but you both make it impossible with your ganging up not only on me but others with your TROLLING and continued Stalking, both which come under CYBER STALKING law in the EU. Technically you two are fucked. Because this site aint over the pond. I can hurt you two, or the entire site, take your pick, FUCK OFF, and leave me alone.

I dont want you to reply, I want you and vod to go your way, and I'll go mine, this is your last chance, as a reply will be considered as my asking you to piss off as being ignored, and it will then be an official request from site owner to take action, if that has no effect, forget the new site, get it? FUCK OFF.

Sorry moderator, or admin, I have asked him, as nice as the angry scotsman they wanted could, and I have asked moderators already, to do something, clearly this has been ignored, my next step is an official request from site owner to take action, sorry for the inconvenience.. you all know the third.. police action for sure.

Apologies for having to go this far, I hope it goes no further.
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 01:49:10 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 02:42:53 AM by (oYo)

I'm goin to say this dude, your vod style attitude is everywhere, not just against me. My complaint against you is your CONTINUED harrasment, and to be quite honest, TROLLING in the guise of STALKING is a crime in the EU, which the netherland's are a part of. Under EU law, if the administrators do NOT take steps to prevent cyber stalking/bullying, for which I charge YOU and VOD for the crime of, they themselves leave themselves open to prosecution. This mean's should I decide to act, the bitcointalk server's will be immediatly seized by police while the charge is under investigation. See? Would you like to see the law from the netherlands point of view?

I dont insult intentionally, but neither am i english, or recognise the english language as you do, or seem to think the world should. I am scottish, very anti english, and they fuckin know it.. so you, me, and vod, are ALL guilty of insulting each other, but this is not MY complaint, for there is one thing that can be proven in a court of law.. using this site alone.. you and vod work as a team, if you are not together, you always come on shortley after vod disappears, immediately attacking whomever vod was hassling before he logged off.. the both of you continually harrass other members with this cyber bullying method of your's, and due to the paedo allegations against vod, which are in fact substantial, the police will be on you like flies on shit, ya know, like you are with vod.

You are so blind you have not noticed the trail of evidence you think you delete, but some record.. I have done just that in the last couple of weeks after seeing my lawyer, yes, I am pursuing this.. My previous post in this thread was the start as recommended by my lawyer, first, approach the moderators, if they do nothing, approach admins, if that dont work, lawyer gets in touch with police, and voila, you and vod fucked everyone, is this your and vod's intent? Cause someone needs to do something about you two, and am the man.

Whatever I say to others is our business, no-one else seems to have a problem with swearing or insulting, so I'm not going there, but you and vod, act as a team, and ALWAYS attack/bully others FIRST.. dont you know here in the uk we need folks LIKE you two, to raise your hand's first? For only THEN CAN we defend ourselve's, and react with dignity and valour, against the oppressive scum of the earth like you and vod. I hope the admin realise, bitcoin wont pay court fee's.. are you and vod gonna pay the fines?

Personally, I just want you two to git tae fuck, period, I have tried blanking, and/or ignoring you two, but you both make it impossible with your ganging up not only on me but others with your TROLLING and continued Stalking, both which come under CYBER STALKING law in the EU. Technically you two are fucked. Because this site aint over the pond. I can hurt you two, or the entire site, take your pick, FUCK OFF, and leave me alone.

I dont want you to reply, I want you and vod to go your way, and I'll go mine, this is your last chance, as a reply will be considered as my asking you to piss off as being ignored, and it will then be an official request from site owner to take action, if that has no effect, forget the new site, get it? FUCK OFF.

Sorry moderator, or admin, I have asked him, as nice as the angry scotsman they wanted could, and I have asked moderators already, to do something, clearly this has been ignored, my next step is an official request from site owner to take action, sorry for the inconvenience.. you all know the third.. police action for sure.

Apologies for having to go this far, I hope it goes no further.

If you can name ANYONE that I've "attacked" (other than retaliation towards you, for your attacks on myself and other people) I'll be quite impressed. As for you? Just in the last day or two you've harassed and been abusive towards, let's see... myself, bitcoin_bagholder, Godyr, no141, the joint... I'm sure there's more, but frankly i don't care to look further. I didn't even mention Vod or BADecker to whom you seem to attack every chance you get. Also, after looking through your history just now, I see you even talk about me in threads I've never even visited. <https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=991386.msg10792224#msg10792224> In that same thread just a few post before that, someone advises someone else to just ignore you. (Which happens quite often I might add.) <https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=991386.msg10788842#msg10788842> I think I've made my point. Bottom line, I only have a problem with YOU, NO-ONE else, and if you were to stop being an ass towards everyone (which you've proven over and over again, that you can't stop) I wouldn't be compelled to respond to your inflammatory posts.

If anyone should have action taken against them it's you. Unfortunately though, the only action that is often taken is that people are forced to put you on ignore. Clearly this forum would be much better off without your abusive presence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Edit> Now I find this, from Decksperiment, in my Trust summary. [Coming from someone with a negative trust rating. (-8)]

PAEDOPHILE ALERT!!!

This guy is clearly teamed up with VOD, bitcointalk's ony paedo, as can be seen as they gang up and pray on the weak. Notice not one single trust rating for oyo, yet he's best bumchums with the PAEDO VOD, as will be confirmed by reading through either's post's, they are a pair of predators working as a team, and whilst one distracts you with verbal abuse or trolling, (if they dont try to force you to use their business model) the other disappear's?

Without going though their posts, I know already that it's vod doing the attacking, leaving oyo to clear up.

I believe OYO is an alias account held by VOD, since these two not only seem inseperable, but are 99% together wherever they troll.

Dont expect to stay on this website too long, they have a skill that involves getting rid of intelligent user's by mis-using the trust system for no other reason than to move those better than them onto other site's so people DONT catch on totheir teamwork..

I do not trust the character's mentioned, and know you will regret doing business with them, if you dont figure it out for yourself, read VOD's trust rating.

Then decide, would you let these bumboys near your kids?

But you'll talk to them?

That's a risk.

Clearly this is slander and blatant lies for which I could justifiably take legal action against you, Decksperiment, if I were to so choose. Surely, at the very least, this guy should be banned. I'd just like to add, I've never once mentioned anything to do with doing business with this guy or his negative trust rating (-8) 'til now. Although, once again, only in defense after his slanderous attack.

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:10:24 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 04:44:26 AM by Decksperiment

Take your legal action dude, it'll cost you more than it will cost me, I'm here, get on with it, I dont care for your manipulation of the fact's, guaranteed by this time tomorrow evening, both the admin and the site's isp will receive a complaint from my lawyer, and by then, I'll have your address too, which will immediately be added to all paedo watch site's in the world, good night bich..

To quote a slammin tune.. don say I neva neva warned ya.. pity you cant sing in rasta..

Edit: Decided to act quicker than you, I am a hands on person, complaint now received by admin, next step, legal action in the form of the police..

check this space.

Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:24:35 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 04:37:53 PM by Decksperiment

Blatant lies?

YOU are VOD, OYO, and I hope to prove you are ALSO BADecker, and KNOW you are THE JOINT..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10800982#msg10800982

I rest my case again..

actually, re-instated, now being constantly being harrassed by The Joint in priv msg.

He hit me with a neg trust by his own admission, for ignoring him, not answering his questions (we ALL know why), so I did same back.. now he wants a neg trust war.. I said since he acted first, as vod and oyo, and BADecker do, if he removed the neg trust from my account, I would do same.. I dont need mine, he does, what does he do? Says he dont mind.. the sensible thing to do would take the deal, but he likes to quote my posts, whilst deleting his own posts that prove what he accuses me of, he does with other's, Just like Vod, and Oyo, and BADecker.

Nuff said, trust your instincts folks, keepin in mind.. If I aint here to do business, though hope to, but I make that much noise it would be impossible for me to scam anyone, for I am proud of my dj name, and it IS the only account I have here.. despite one of my other thread's claiming I made another account.. I still did so using this name Wink

I'm not ashamed of my ONE account.
Decksperiment (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:38:31 PM

Oh, and thanks mod for splitting thread Wink
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 04:02:09 AM

Oh, and thanks mod for splitting thread Wink

Yes, thank you. (mprep?) I thought this was just deleted. Hopefully this will stand as evidence enough that Decksperiment is deserving of a ban for being the real troll here. (Although, inspection of his post history would undoubtedly serve to further prove and strengthen the case.) While his abusive nature and profanity may be found acceptable, Libel, slander and being a public nuisance are not protected by freedom of speech/expression and I think everyone should be held accountable for any serious allegations they make against someone.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 04:09:52 AM

We all get it.  You're dense.

I only replied to one of your posts when you said I post porn and am a pedophile.  You don't want me commenting?  Don't post about me, idiot.  It's not trolling when you lie about me and I respond to clear the BS.

I call bullshit, yet again.  You're not smart enough to know what a lawyer is.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: