Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 10TH+ miners for $1700 (Canada & US Only) SOLD  (Read 2886 times)
wh00per

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:43:44 PM

Bad/corrupted cgminer config (once reconfigured  it started hashing). Hopefully the new ASIC manufacturers will understand at some point that one needs SSH access for troubleshooting.
I guess powering the unit up and down can lead to that if you click the pool/unit settings in the same time .. as well as some bad contacts on USB cables ..
Initially all boards were "green" .. now only 2 out of four are up and connected to the pool, hashing in average with about 17MH/s. Still tinkering with the remaining boards ..

I also think that it  was shaken badly during transport. One of the fan guards was touching the fan when it got here making a hell of a noise (84 dB) Grin

Next time is a good idea to just do escrow. You are struggling to get it working (even if it works at all) and the seller is barely putting in any effort of helping you out.

0.5 BTC including shipping can be done without escrow. In the worst case you buy a doorstop, but in this case, skycoinlab did not sell me one. He did his best to help me, for which I'm grateful.  

Also, thanks for the refund offer, but no thanks Grin The fun is not being rich, but getting there .. hehe

CSA/cUL Certified Power Distribution Panels - Basic, Switched, Metered. 1-3 phases. Up to 600V. NMC:N4F9qvHz11BHcc4nh1LCJFsrZhA1EWgVwj
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: