Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up!  (Read 38058 times)
patrickmh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 06:20:32 PM

The refferal system is very very very very bugged:

See this:
Get up to 30% share bonus!

Referrals: 20 <------

Your referral link and bonuses
All time balance: 3,245 satoshis
1P5rm8YmufwfNdqg6Dy47boaeBCXvEDjUP

And see this
Earn: 200 satoshis
Bonus: 0% <-----

AND SEE THIS!!!
You earned 200 satoshis!

wtf, where is my 5% bonus

It's fixed now!! So sorry I was changing my test site and not the real site! So it was still checking if you had over 50! I added some extra satoshis to your balance for the inconvenience.
Seriously dude, 100 satoshi? LOL, make advertising everywhere you care for additional people, see my referral status indicated a fairly big mistake .... and what do you give me 100 satoshi? LOL, will once more trouble for you !! Wink bye
Oh sorry... I just thought that all the 5% would have given you was 10 extra satoshi from the 200 satoshi... and you only claimed what maybe 1 or 2 times? That would have been 20 extra satoshi? I gave you 100 extra satoshi which is much more than you would have earned had it worked in the first place.

OMFG, You are sooooo funny girl Wink
Talk never more to me Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:53:00 PM

So I just made a new account on the site because I noticed Xapo is now avaible Smiley
I used my xapo e-mail address to login this time, is that correct or do I really need to use a bitcoin-address?

PS: Guess asking to get my satoshi from my non xapo account to get transfered would be to much? (a)
m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:07:59 PM

So I just made a new account on the site because I noticed Xapo is now avaible Smiley
I used my xapo e-mail address to login this time, is that correct or do I really need to use a bitcoin-address?

PS: Guess asking to get my satoshi from my non xapo account to get transfered would be to much? (a)

You can use your email Smiley, just pm me and let me know what your old address was and I can just replace it with your xapo email!
Clifhanger12

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:17:10 PM

You can use your email Smiley, just pm me and let me know what your old address was and I can just replace it with your xapo email!
I thank you Cheesy
PM has been send to you with the information Cheesy
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:27:09 PM

I have robot level 20 already, sadly it is very handicapped compared to what it was at the start. Later levels have been contracted such that there is only a few claims between them and barely any increase after achieving them. Claim time is also an issue being over an hour and more. At first I was very excited about this faucet, but now I am not sure it's worth to sit there in my browser, going to it through a rotator would be a different thing of course. Still hope it gets better in time, the idea is very nice Smiley

m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:33:03 PM

I have robot level 20 already, sadly it is very handicapped compared to what it was at the start. Later levels have been contracted such that there is only a few claims between them and barely any increase after achieving them. Claim time is also an issue being over an hour and more. At first I was very excited about this faucet, but now I am not sure it's worth to sit there in my browser, going to it through a rotator would be a different thing of course. Still hope it gets better in time, the idea is very nice Smiley

Yah I found that I couldn't sustain if the claims were very high, and you can keep claiming at only 20 minute with such high claims. There has to be a tradeoff between getting such high claims, and how many you can get. But you still earn more if you wait til level 20 and claim vs only claiming once you hit level 3. Of course the old way was very beneficial to users, but I couldn't keep up with it. I'm trying to find a happy medium between being the highest paying faucet, and still being able to stay around for the long run. Hope you can understand Smiley
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:57:39 PM

Yah I found that I couldn't sustain if the claims were very high, and you can keep claiming at only 20 minute with such high claims. There has to be a tradeoff between getting such high claims, and how many you can get. But you still earn more if you wait til level 20 and claim vs only claiming once you hit level 3. Of course the old way was very beneficial to users, but I couldn't keep up with it. I'm trying to find a happy medium between being the highest paying faucet, and still being able to stay around for the long run. Hope you can understand Smiley

Fair enough, I mean it's still one of the best faucets Wink And designed in a beautiful way, not just a page full of shitty ads like some others. It was just that at the start it was insanely good really and set a pretty high standard for itself. Did you consider including a possibility to claim a bigger prize or a jackpot even with a very low probability btw? Don't how it works for the others, but for me it is a big incentive to play, like on freebitco.in Smiley

Clifhanger12

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:38:30 AM

Can there be an option added so we can put an alarm or something of that kind when timer reaches 00:00? Cheesy
Shouldn't be that hard to code I suppose Cheesy
@YoeN

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:52:10 AM

why this message always appears "Please disable your AdBlock! We depend on ads to fill up our faucet"

whereas i was uninstall adblocker application, what is the problem?? Sad

m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:11:14 AM

why this message always appears "Please disable your AdBlock! We depend on ads to fill up our faucet"

This will show up if something is blocking the ads, you might have another adblocker installed, but you can just pause the adblocker on your browser extensions.
@YoeN

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:16:30 AM

This will show up if something is blocking the ads, you might have another adblocker installed, but you can just pause the adblocker on your browser extensions.
i was disable all adsblocker mate but that message still appears

what can i do for solve it? but if i visit other faucet i have no problem

and i can claim there normally Smiley

m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:58:08 AM

I'm not sure what the problem is with you, can you try another browser?
@YoeN

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:34:34 AM

I'm not sure what the problem is with you, can you try another browser?

thank you m3ndi3 it was fixed i am use another broswer

all working smoothly and without any problem

thank you for the satoshis good luck for your faucet Wink

cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:29:52 AM

The faucet forced me to withdraw, why is that? I would like to claim at max level for some time, that's why I was reaching for it in the first place...

c4ash

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:08:16 AM

Oh don't worry, just email me at hello@funcoingames.com with your old address and the new address you want. I'll replace it for you Smiley
Thank you so much. Mail sended Smiley
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:24:41 PM

The game if fair for me, I hope you will be able to stay around for a long time.
One more suggestion though,  is it possible to add more mini games that appears while waiting for the timer (Play While You Wait)?
The existing one - 'connect the dots', I played already at least a million times Smiley
Maybe you can find some others which may offer additional revenue from advertising.
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:46:17 PM

The game if fair for me, I hope you will be able to stay around for a long time.
One more suggestion though,  is it possible to add more mini games that appears while waiting for the timer (Play While You Wait)?
The existing one - 'connect the dots', I played already at least a million times Smiley
Maybe you can find some others which may offer additional revenue from advertising.

Haha yes! I'll put in a puzzle game that I have on my other faucet, there are a lot of different levels so you won't be as bored haha
Clifhanger12

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 09:07:22 PM

The faucet forced me to withdraw, why is that? I would like to claim at max level for some time, that's why I was reaching for it in the first place...
Because that is how it works Smiley
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 01:22:17 PM

Hi

Seems that there is a bot created to get your coins :  https://www.facebook.com/Andz.Crys.Bmz/videos/vb.100000169210263/1093609350654695/?type=2&theater

coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:52:35 PM

Donating my earnings back to the faucet. Hope to see you guys around for a while!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: