Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Robot Coin Game- New Faucet Game - Earn more as you level up!  (Read 38058 times)
m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:41:11 AM

Problem now is I can't get any share bonus for tweeting.

I put that back up Tongue I fixed the vulnerabilty now hehe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:14:11 AM

LOL The hacker comes out on Twitter:

rifqi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:25:06 AM

i can't get share bonus from twitter  Huh
syuhide

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:11:11 AM

This is a very nice site. I like it, I had added it onto my timer site to track the timing.

http://ref-trader.cu.cc/

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:42:57 AM

i can't get share bonus from twitter  Huh

Uh oh sorry my bad! I fixed it!!
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:51:29 PM

hey op your site is great

i was wondering if ur willing to sell a copy of the site's script that it runs on for some BTC?

i like the idea of the site that pays out more depending on level

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
MJS_gold

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:22:06 AM

Hello Fun Coin Games!

After exploring these forums and stumbling upon this thread, I decided to check out some bitcoin faucets.  Your site seems different and interesting.  The relatively few advertisements and generous payouts suggest your site cannot be as profitable as others.   If your site works as intended, do you expect it to lose money?

What I find more interesting is that your site is like an experiment in trust.  If users believe the site will not suddenly disappear without forwarding their accumulated Satoshi to their FaucetBox accounts, then they should postpone requesting a cashout until they really need the money or plan to stop using your site.  Thus, the frequency of user cashouts reflects the level of their distrust.

Regards,

MJS

cleotides

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:28:13 PM

I don't know why, but today the site is loading slower than yesterday...more slower
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:40:43 PM

hey op your site is great

i was wondering if ur willing to sell a copy of the site's script that it runs on for some BTC?

i like the idea of the site that pays out more depending on level

Hmm yah I'll consider it Smiley Send me a pm
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:51:14 PM

Hello Fun Coin Games!

After exploring these forums and stumbling upon this thread, I decided to check out some bitcoin faucets.  Your site seems different and interesting.  The relatively few advertisements and generous payouts suggest your site cannot be as profitable as others.   If your site works as intended, do you expect it to lose money?

What I find more interesting is that your site is like an experiment in trust.  If users believe the site will not suddenly disappear without forwarding their accumulated Satoshi to their FaucetBox accounts, then they should postpone requesting a cashout until they really need the money or plan to stop using your site.  Thus, the frequency of user cashouts reflects the level of their distrust.

Regards,

MJS

My goal for the site is to help bring Bitcoin to the masses. They can actually earn good amounts of satoshis, the only thing they have to do is visit the site and share their progress on social networks. I fully intend to payout everyone and reward those who are active on the site and help spread the love. I am totally fine with breaking out even in this, if I do earn a bit of money that would be a bonus Smiley
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:52:10 PM

I don't know why, but today the site is loading slower than yesterday...more slower

Yup there was a big surge of traffic and my server was a bit wonky... I restarted it and now everything is a lot more faster! Thanks for your patience!
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 05:45:16 PM

Yup there was a big surge of traffic and my server was a bit wonky... I restarted it and now everything is a lot more faster! Thanks for your patience!

Site loading wicked fast for me now, good job! Smiley

BTW kinda noob here, the donate address on the site is that just Bitcoin, or any coin? im not familar with the starting protocol it uses, the "3FG" one Tongue

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:57:08 PM

Ah shoot guys... I really messed up hahah My maths was not correct when I launched the site... The number of claims you have to make to reach the next level was supposed to increase, but I messed up my math and it just took around 20 claims every time to level up! I am going to fix the math so that it is correct.... All you early adopters, you guys just got a massive massive bonus Cheesy Enjoy it and sorry I had to let the honeymoon end (This would never be sustainable for me if it continued like this)
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:07:52 PM

For some clarification: The next level threshold that was there when I launched was supposed to be added to your current balance to get you to the next level. I actually didn't add it to the current balance, and instead it was just seeing if your total balance was as much as the next level threshold. Therefore, everyone was leveling waaay faster than intended... I was so curious how people were at level 19 already when it should take more than 3 days to do it!! Sorry for those that are used to this easy leveling up, but you understand right?? No way I could payout everyone at this rate Tongue
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 07:26:40 PM

For some clarification: The next level threshold that was there when I launched was supposed to be added to your current balance to get you to the next level. I actually didn't add it to the current balance, and instead it was just seeing if your total balance was as much as the next level threshold. Therefore, everyone was leveling waaay faster than intended... I was so curious how people were at level 19 already when it should take more than 3 days to do it!! Sorry for those that are used to this easy leveling up, but you understand right?? No way I could payout everyone at this rate Tongue

i most definitally understand because i was wondering myself how it would be sustained, i have religiously clicked the ads and been thinkin man that levels quick. i noticed you have adjusted the levels to be more accurate and i think thats fine, this site has the chance to be a ACTUAL LEGIT LEVEL BASED faucet game , based on ad revenue and promotion, instead of having ZERO ADS and A SITE KILLING REFERRAL PROGRAM (2 things in my opinion that kill a sites revenue and scream ponzi to users) . I even believe you could add investment options in the future and as long as your legit i think it will all go well for you Smiley

Please respond to my earlier inquiry of if that donate address is multicurrency or just BTC, as i am wanting to donate Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:51:15 PM

i most definitally understand because i was wondering myself how it would be sustained, i have religiously clicked the ads and been thinkin man that levels quick. i noticed you have adjusted the levels to be more accurate and i think thats fine, this site has the chance to be a ACTUAL LEGIT LEVEL BASED faucet game , based on ad revenue and promotion, instead of having ZERO ADS and A SITE KILLING REFERRAL PROGRAM (2 things in my opinion that kill a sites revenue and scream ponzi to users) . I even believe you could add investment options in the future and as long as your legit i think it will all go well for you Smiley

Please respond to my earlier inquiry of if that donate address is multicurrency or just BTC, as i am wanting to donate Smiley

Oh yes it's a regular BTC address! Thank you so much!!
OmegaCollector

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 08:05:52 PM

I noticed the levels changed - boo! LOL Just kidding - I thought they were going too fast! But I was almost ready to level up and now I'll have to wait awhile. Like you said, massive bonus!

I really like this, and hope you'll be able to keep it around for a long time. Thanks!

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
iliedorii

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:07:38 PM

Why when i try to tweet it says me "Sorry! We did something wrong."Huh
Thank you

Donations are welcome: 15dAq39T5kan5NGVBCgrBy4bk85
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:24:33 AM

Aww, man. At least make the share bonus higher than 15%.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 02:58:51 AM

Aww, man. At least make the share bonus higher than 15%.

u can actually get up to 30% (15 from Fbook share, 15 from Twitter) share bonus on EVERY claim, so i personally think thats generous but that's just me haha

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: