Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinDigger.co - Step & Win/Gold Field game with Faucet and +10% to your Deposit!  (Read 3989 times)
Btcrockk (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:20:22 PM

ITs pretty fun, I like it. However I really wish you would get RID of those DAMN annoying ads.

I would understand 1 ad, but you got like ads on all 4 corners of the website. Seriously, why even have ads? Don't you make money from gamblers losing?

removed 2 ads.

>Don't you make money from gamblers losing?

There are less than 1% of users who gamble with deposits which could not cover faucet payouts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:23:42 PM

The gold mine game has a pretty high house edge of 15.625% if you aim for 2x.
Aim for 3x or 4x return. It has the least house edge at around 5%.
I will show you your chance of winning and the house edge at some stages of cashout.

2x: 0.75^3 = 0.421875
You have 42.1875% of winning if you aim for 2x.
House edge for 2x will be 15.625%

3x: 0.75^4 = 0.31640625
You have 31.640625% of winning if you aim for 3x.
House edge for 3x will be 5.08%

4x: 0.75^5 = 0.237305
You have 23.7305% of winning if you aim for 4x.
House edge for 4x will be 5.08%

5x: 0.75^6 = 0.17798
You have 17.798% of winning if you aim for 5x.
House edge of 5x will be 11.01%

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:31:09 PM

it took some time to calculate that, and I completely agree with you  Smiley I reworked layout and code - now it should be ok.

Thanks mate for this  Wink

shanem
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:59:06 PM

it took some time to calculate that, and I completely agree with you  Smiley I reworked layout and code - now it should be ok.

Thanks mate for this  Wink

I have done a rough calculation now with new win rates.
House rate is around 1%.
With your 10% bonus, the house edge is close to 0.

btw, what is your maximum btc deposit for the 10% bonus?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
|
Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:38:28 PM

btw, what is your maximum btc deposit for the 10% bonus?

1 btc  Smiley

Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:03:25 PM

how much rollover required to activate this bonus 2X, 3x etc..

You get bonus immediately after making deposit. And you can withdraw full amount with bonus when you wagered your bonus -
it does not matter x2 x3 etc. Smiley

Example - you make deposit 0.01 btc, you get 0.001 btc bonus. Your balance is 0.011 btc now. You can withdraw 0.01 btc only.
When you wagered your bonus (0.001) - you can take it all.

Say for example, I deposit 0.01 btc, wager 0.001 and target at making x2.35. I have 42.1875% chance to end with 0.01235 and 57.8125% to end with 0.01 btc. The expected value would be 0.01099 (a 9.9% expected profit).

It doesn't quite make sense, or do I misunderstand how it works?

Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:14:46 PM

Say for example, I deposit 0.01 btc, wager 0.001 and target at making x2.35. I have 42.1875% chance to end with 0.01235 and 57.8125% to end with 0.01 btc. The expected value would be 0.01099 (a 9.9% expected profit).

It doesn't quite make sense, or do I misunderstand how it works?

You are right - it works as you described. It's promo-gift, we want to attract new players in game Smiley

shanem
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:54:13 PM

You get bonus immediately after making deposit. And you can withdraw full amount with bonus when you wagered your bonus -

Example - you make deposit 0.01 btc, you get 0.001 btc bonus. Your balance is 0.011 btc now. You can withdraw 0.01 btc only.

Do you need to wager your bonus value in 1 bet or you can split your bonus in many bets?

Example - I make deposit 0.01 btc and I get 0.001 btc bonus.
Can I bet 0.0001 btc 10 times to withdraw the bonus or must I bet 0.001 btc?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███

|
|
Droganson

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:13:07 PM

Payments are sent every Monday. Seriously? Once a week? HUGE turnoff for me. Wow.
Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:33:11 PM

Payments are sent every Monday. Seriously? Once a week? HUGE turnoff for me. Wow.

Thanks for your note. You can withdraw instantly your wins, Monday payments is for those who want to get payment without tx fee (0.0001 BTC). We just changed info on main page  Smiley

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:03:27 PM

Thanks for your note. You can withdraw instantly your wins, Monday payments is for those who want to get payment without tx fee (0.0001 BTC). We just changed info on main page  Smiley

this is actually quite amusing that only faucet sites make a 1 week withdrawal, but i dont think anyone would safe up 10k satoshi just to wait for a withdrawal for each monday, 10k satoshi is basically like less than 1 cent
Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:35:47 PM

this is actually quite amusing that only faucet sites make a 1 week withdrawal, but i dont think anyone would safe up 10k satoshi just to wait for a withdrawal for each monday, 10k satoshi is basically like less than 1 cent

it's usual practice in faucet sites. And yes, users wait to safe 10k satoshi  Smiley

Droganson

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:34:24 PM

Holy hell! Ads everywhere! If I decide to play with my own money then I should get to choose whether or not I want to see ads since the house edge always prevails in the end. Had to disable my adblocker...*grumbles*
shanem
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:41:52 PM

Do you need to wager your bonus value in 1 bet or you can split your bonus in many bets?

Example - I make deposit 0.01 btc and I get 0.001 btc bonus.
Can I bet 0.0001 btc 10 times to withdraw the bonus or must I bet 0.001 btc?

Btcrockk, I would like to clarify with you on the rollover for the bonus.
Do you need to bet the bonus amount in 1 shot or can you split it?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███

|
|
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 05:56:34 PM

Any chance of increasing the amount of  "Pickaxes" ? I think the grid is too large for only 5 Pick axes, at-least 10 should be provided to give user's a fair chance.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:58:45 PM

Btcrockk, I would like to clarify with you on the rollover for the bonus.
Do you need to bet the bonus amount in 1 shot or can you split it?

You can split it, also you should wager 2x your bonus from now, because I am watching some attempts to cheat bonus deposits.

Any chance of increasing the amount of  "Pickaxes" ? I think the grid is too large for only 5 Pick axes, at-least 10 should be provided to give user's a fair chance.

Thanks for your advice, I'll consider this improvement next week.

in100
Legendary

Activity: 1200
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:11:35 PM

Level: 77  Cheesy

1BTCin1ooigFtHHD82qquqysdfxFZGdd8a  |  LTCin1oo9JhxcZu8ZK5HivqwvzAdQSaoua  |  4NVCin1ooAd2XKoEfEhBn6tYNUHhojf4QS
Блoкчeйн биткoинa c eгo aлгopитмoм дeцeнтpaлизoвaннoгo кoнceнcyca нa caмoм дeлe нeэффeктивeн, нo нeэффeктивнocть – этo тa цeнa, кoтopyю мы плaтим зa cвoбoдy.© Andreas Antonopoulos
diegocosta

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:25:59 PM

can you make it possible to play without registration and why is there a big blank spot at the top of the site?
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:58:09 AM

can you make it possible to play without registration and why is there a big blank spot at the top of the site?

I think you're using adblocker and the big blank spot you're referring to is there because that space is for Advertisement which you don't see.

Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:41:57 PM

If you dont want that someone will gamble on your coins only by putting your bitcoin address - you should register.
Just fill two fields - why its so difficult ? we dont ask your emails  Undecided

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: