Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay - Freecharge,Flipkart,Amazon,BookMyShow,Dominos,PVR,MakeMyTrip at 7% off  (Read 32152 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 07:09:21 AM

I have not received 2x 500 Flipkart vouchers. I ordered three vouchers yesterday and I only received one. Please fix internal problems(if any)!

Hi Muhammed Zakir

You should receive an email from support team in next few minutes.

Regards

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:48:15 AM

I have not received 2x 500 Flipkart vouchers. I ordered three vouchers yesterday and I only received one. Please fix internal problems(if any)!

Hi Muhammed Zakir

Regards

This is the reason i fear using zebpay I see you are not professional
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 08:56:15 AM

Hi Muhammed Zakir

Regards

Please accept our sincere apologies that we were not able to fulfill your expectation. That particular incident is already resolved from our side and we are waiting for customer confirmation on it. 

I understand and without any arguments accept we are not perfect but let me assure you we are learning, listening and working very hard to fulfill your expectations. We have lot of customers who regularly buy vouchers from us. We are not saying all experiences were perfect but I can say with confidence that if there was any issue, we handled it very professionally in timely manner. None of our customers lost money or unpleasant experience after using our services.

But we are taking your feedback very seriously and we will work hard to win you as our customer.

Thanks for your feedback and we really appreciate it.

Regards

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:27:53 AM

Hi Muhammed Zakir

Regards

Please accept our sincere apologies that we were not able to fulfill your expectation. That particular incident is already resolved from our side and we are waiting for customer confirmation on it. 

I understand and without any arguments accept we are not perfect but let me assure you we are learning, listening and working very hard to fulfill your expectations. We have lot of customers who regularly buy vouchers from us. We are not saying all experiences were perfect but I can say with confidence that if there was any issue, we handled it very professionally in timely manner. None of our customers lost money or unpleasant experience after using our services.

But we are taking your feedback very seriously and we will work hard to win you as our customer.

Thanks for your feedback and we really appreciate it.

Regards

+1
The guys at Zabpay have been amazing.

shahadil

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:25:18 PM

Getting different prices for buying bitcoin on the main page and then when i click on buy bitcoins, the price is 200 rupees more. coming back to the main page, it is 200 rupees less.
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 01:33:43 PM

Getting different prices for buying bitcoin on the main page and then when i click on buy bitcoins, the price is 200 rupees more. coming back to the main page, it is 200 rupees less.

Yes the buy has different price than zebpay ticker, appx 1%

zebpay ticker is used as reference price on all transactions. Buy price is decided by backend sellers, at the moment it is zebpay India. The 1% gap helps us to work with the volatility on prices.

Regards

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 03:20:42 PM

Hi Muhammed Zakir

Regards

Thank you! Resolved.

shahadil

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:05:38 PM

zebpay ticker is used as reference price on all transactions. Buy price is decided by backend sellers, at the moment it is zebpay India. The 1% gap helps us to work with the volatility on prices.

Regards

this wasnt there earlier i guess. what happened to buysellbitco seller?
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 05:50:48 AM

Regards

this wasnt there earlier i guess. what happened to buysellbitco seller?

Yes, we are moving everything to zebpay India entity to have streamlined user experience. At the moment buy/sell, mobile recharge is supported by zebpay India, in coming days we will move vouchers also to zebpay India.

buysellbitco.in may allow trading from buysellbitco.in in future ( using zebpay platform apis )

In any case we will make sure our offered price is in parity with global prices and most probably lowest in India.

Regards

pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:32:24 PM

when you going to add Freecharge vouchers?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 06:16:47 PM

We have them now in our inventory, will get them added tomorrow.

Thanks

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:08:02 PM

Is there a problem with some versions of android ? I installed the app yesterday but it showed me an error that it is not offered for my OS.

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 04:07:19 AM

Is there a problem with some versions of android ? I installed the app yesterday but it showed me an error that it is not offered for my OS.

We support everything above Android 4 but some devices may have issues. Can you please check below :
1) Your device needs to have active sim card and number to use our app.
2) In case you have more than one sim slots, make sure your default sim slot has active mobile number.
In case it does not work, please contact us on support@zebpay.com or call us on support number. We really appreciate your feedback and this will help us to improve.

Thanks and Regards

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 07:10:08 AM

Freecharge vouchers in stock now.

Regards

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:40:06 AM

We support everything above Android 4 but some devices may have issues. Can you please check below :
2) In case you have more than one sim slots, make sure your default sim slot has active mobile number.
In case it does not work, please contact us on support@zebpay.com or call us on support number. We really appreciate your feedback and this will help us to improve.

Thanks and Regards

I believe the sim card might be the reason. Don't have the sim card on the mobile, so will insert that and try again tonight. Thanks

buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 08:44:31 AM

Sure, please feel free to contact us in case it does not work, we want you to be our active customer Smiley

Regards

Thanks and Regards

I believe the sim card might be the reason. Don't have the sim card on the mobile, so will insert that and try again tonight. Thanks

Rago

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:19:41 PM

I NEED 5000 INR CODE URGENT
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 04:53:28 AM

Hi Rago

Which copuon code you need ? We support Amazon and Flipkart for 5000 INR denominations and both are available in stock at the moment.

Please feel free to call us on support number or simply send an email to support@zebpay.com and we will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns.

Regards

Rago

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:28:03 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 06:39:23 PM by Rago

Hi Rago

Which copuon code you need ? We support Amazon and Flipkart for 5000 INR denominations and both are available in stock at the moment.

Please feel free to call us on support number or simply send an email to support@zebpay.com and we will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns.

Regards

I buy 5000 and 1000 INR Flipkart copuon codes get the copuon codes instant awesome service Zebpay
I am very happy keep it up Smiley
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 06:59:00 AM

Hi Rago

Regards

I buy 5000 and 1000 INR Flipkart copuon codes get the copuon codes instant awesome service Zebpay
I am very happy keep it up Smiley
Hey Rago,

Thanks for encouraging words, it means a lot to us and keeps us going. If you are happy with our services, please consider leaving us review on play store or app store Smiley

Regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: