Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam accusation : FuckIdolPlus - Illegally selling Microsoft Product keys  (Read 2092 times)
ABitNut (OP)

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:00:12 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 08:18:25 AM by ABitNut

What happened:
FuckIdolPlus is one of the many people on here selling Microsoft product codes they generate from MSDN subscriptions. These subscriptions themselves are also obtained in fraudulent ways.

They opened a normal sales thread, but apparantly they didn't like me pointing out that they're not allowed to sell those codes. They actually went as far as to threaten me in a pm. Then they decided to request that thread to be deleted and they opened a new moved back to a self-moderated thread instead. And of course they have deleted my reply there.

All the keys are 100% genuine and will NOT be blacklisted under any circumstances.

This is a blatant lie. You're selling keys that you produce from an MSDN account. It is not allowed to sell those. That means Microsoft can, at any time, revoke those keys.

Keys bought come with lifetime replacement warranty.

Once again a lie, see above. Unless with lifetime you mean, "As long as I can be bothered" which most likely translates to about 1 week.

Their behaviour and attitude show typical signs of being a scammer. I strongly advise not to deal with them.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=409225

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=987244.0 (current, self moderated) and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996280 (old archived)
Amount Scammed: Unknown
Payment Method: BTC only
Proof of Payment: N/A
PM/Chat Logs: N/A
Additional Notes: This user claims to have sold a legendary account. They may have scammed with it, then sold it and are now back to scam some more.

Edit: Actually the self-moderated thread existed already. They just moved back there when they didn't like my feedback in the new thread. Updated the post to reflect this.
ABitNut (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:00:31 AM

(reserved, just in case)
FuckIdolPlus

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:32:52 AM

Fucker you spoiled my REP. This is a clear warning, post it anywhere you want, you will be dealt with. Karma will deal with you asshole. I never sold any illegitimate key. My MSDN subscription was from my college and not from buyers present here, that is why I didn't sell my admin account dickhead.
You just come out of nowhere and start messing with me -_-
Seriously dude get a life. And stand up to your bullies at school.
Dipshit asshole. I'll talk to theymos about this. Enough is enough. Enough of you nuisance. Also my self moderated thread is not a new one. It was created about a week ago. Check you facts asshole.

I sent you this PM. Let it be public. Let everyone know what kind of screwed up personality you are.

ABitNut (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:16:31 AM

Fucker you spoiled my REP. This is a clear warning, post it anywhere you want, you will be dealt with. Karma will deal with you asshole. I never sold any illegitimate key. My MSDN subscription was from my college and not from buyers present here, that is why I didn't sell my admin account dickhead.
Dipshit asshole. I'll talk to theymos about this. Enough is enough. Enough of you nuisance. Also my self moderated thread is not a new one. It was created about a week ago. Check you facts asshole.

I sent you this PM. Let it be public. Let everyone know what kind of screwed up personality you are.

You are not allowed to sell product keys from an MSDN subscription. Read your EULA. Or google it.

I concede that your self-moderated thread is over a week old. It doesn't change much though. I throw back that I did not ruin your reputation. I've made the same comments in threads for other sellers, yet they're still actively running their illegal business. You can ask yourself what you did different from them to get a different result.
FuckIdolPlus

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:37:03 AM

You are not allowed to sell product keys from an MSDN subscription. Read your EULA. Or google it.

I concede that your self-moderated thread is over a week old. It doesn't change much though. I throw back that I did not ruin your reputation. I've made the same comments in threads for other sellers, yet they're still actively running their illegal business. You can ask yourself what you did different from them to get a different result.
Never mind I'll just ignore you. You are one screwed up person. I'm NOT asking you to buy from me these MSDN keys. Just leave it. Have a good life ahead.

Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:35:04 AM

Never mind I'll just ignore you. You are one screwed up person. I'm NOT asking you to buy from me these MSDN keys. Just leave it. Have a good life ahead.
So you are selling your college's MSDN keys, and he is the screwed up one here? You realize that's not only a violation of Microsoft's TOS, but also a federal crime? What if someone were to contact one of your buyers, and acquire one of your sold keys? You realize how easy it is to track this, correct?
FuckIdolPlus

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:42:22 PM

So you are selling your college's MSDN keys, and he is the screwed up one here? You realize that's not only a violation of Microsoft's TOS, but also a federal crime? What if someone were to contact one of your buyers, and acquire one of your sold keys? You realize how easy it is to track this, correct?

That is why I have PayIvy links, it's anonymous.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:37:38 PM

Seems like you just admitted that they are stolen.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 04:48:08 PM

Any chance you could post a link that backs up the fact that it is against the EULA/TOS to sell MSDN subscriptions like this?
FuckIdolPlus

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:17:21 PM

Seems like you just admitted that they are stolen.

LOL not stolen, but as the OP said these keys are in the grey area.

FuckIdolPlus

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:19:59 PM

Any chance you could post a link that backs up the fact that it is against the EULA/TOS to sell MSDN subscriptions like this?

If you look in the terms and conditions it says that keys are for evaluating purposes only and so technically wouldn't be considered legal. Also once you stop your subscription keys will eventually stop working too.

Here is some more info https://forum.raymond.cc/threads/the-legality-aspects-of-using-msdn-technet-subscription-license-and-the-ugly-truth.18251/

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 12:58:54 AM

FuckIdolPlus is pulling a scam.  By his own words once his illegal (stolen/hacked) MSDN subscription expires, so do all the keys that he sold.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997346.msg10845852#msg10845852

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:02:55 AM

If we can't trust FuckIdolPlus...

...I ask you gentelmen Angry

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:53:36 AM

Here's the thread that he was buying .edu domain email addresses: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=975708
btcbobby

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:13:11 AM

To me, scam means you give them money and don't get anything in return.

This doesn't seem like so much of a scam; buyers know (or, at least SHOULD know based on the price they're paying) that they're buying something that is suspect. You might not like that, but unless Microsoft or the BSA comes down on Theymos, I don't see the "harm".

There's absolutely nothing different between this and the multitudes of Netflix logins, duty free cigarettes, HBOGO accounts, and all the rest. Or do you go after each of those sellers accounts too?

And yes, I know my account is a newbie, but I am certainly not a sock puppet. Just wondering why you're choosing to make a big deal on this one specific case.
Kareem001

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:30:37 AM

This doesn't seem like so much of a scam; buyers know (or, at least SHOULD know based on the price they're paying) that they're buying something that is suspect. You might not like that, but unless Microsoft or the BSA comes down on Theymos, I don't see the "harm".

There's absolutely nothing different between this and the multitudes of Netflix logins, duty free cigarettes, HBOGO accounts, and all the rest. Or do you go after each of those sellers accounts too?

And yes, I know my account is a newbie, but I am certainly not a sock puppet. Just wondering why you're choosing to make a big deal on this one specific case.

I have bought from one of FuckIdolPlus's alt accounts, turned out to be a scam, and the keys he gave me as "compensation" didnt work and caused me big issues with my customers.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:42:47 AM

I have bought from one of FuckIdolPlus's alt accounts, turned out to be a scam, and the keys he gave me as "compensation" didnt work and caused me big issues with my customers.

Reselling cheap, shady codes is supposed to cause "big issues" with your customers.

Kareem001

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:45:03 AM

Reselling cheap, shady codes is supposed to cause "big issues" with your customers.

Your right on that one, i did make a mistake even thinking about giving those codes to my customers.

I have then corrected myself by buying from a single trustworthy source. MSDN codes are not shady, unless you give them to someone like FuckIdolPlus ofcourse, otherwise they are "essentially" the same thing from a software perspective. Stress on the software perspective part.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 04:26:11 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 06:29:55 AM by TECSHARE

Good to see you have joined the ranks of self proclaimed "scambusters" nut. Keep working hard and some day you too can have no life.

NOTE: Selling these keys is not a CRIMINAL act. At worst it may be considered a violation of terms of service which would be a CIVIL claim. The title of this op itself is misleading.
Hazir
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:19:10 AM

I also wonder why do you target this specific individual? From what I could see he is no different that any other MSDN dealer out there, and we have 10+ of such dealers here on bitcointalk. If you are really "scambusters" please go against every single one of them. Now you are just making other sellers profit more.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: