Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED]Tomatocage - You are a nice person  (Read 2265 times)
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:21:20 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 07:07:25 AM by FuckIdolPlus

Listen, I'm not selling bogus anything, the user ABitNut thinks it is illegal to sell these keys and thus he told you that my keys are not legit. He hasn't even dealt with me at all. This guy thinks selling MSDN key is a scam. He is going after everyone who is selling MSDN keys.
Please read carefully before adding feedback to me.
Adding me feedback without any knowledge of the matter is totally wrong. Please remove it.

Thanks for understanding my side too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:40:13 AM

Well, ok since you said "please"  Kiss

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:53:02 AM

Well, ok since you said "please"  Kiss

Thank god you got it Smiley I'm really happy right now. Cheesy

pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:24:29 AM

Listen, I'm not selling bogus anything, the user ABitNut thinks it is illegal to sell these keys and thus he told you that my keys are not legit. He hasn't even dealt with me at all. This guy thinks selling MSDN key is a scam. He is going after everyone who is selling MSDN keys.
Please read carefully before adding feedback to me.
Adding me feedback without any knowledge of the matter is totally wrong. Please remove it.

Thanks for understanding my side too.

please edit the subject,you still say that he is a dickhead
after he solved your problem Smiley
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:25:10 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 10:55:30 AM by ABitNut

For the record, selling keys from a MSDN account is not allowed.

Also you might want to remove the negative feedback you rashly left on Tomatocage. Leaving it there while he has been more than accommodating to you is kind of a dick move.
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:03:51 AM

Also you might want to remove the negative feedback you rashly left on Tomatocage. Leaving it there while he has been more than accommodating to you is kind of a dick move.
Already removed -_-
Also no one is asking you to buy Smiley So mind your own business kiddo

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 08:02:05 AM

Already removed -_-

Well, I assume you will stop selling MSDN keys immediately or face negative feedback, since selling them is against the rules.  Your move.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:35:12 AM

Already removed -_-

Well, I assume you will stop selling MSDN keys immediately or face negative feedback, since selling them is against the rules.  Your move.

Check out the marketplace, 60% sellers sell MSDN. There is no rule against selling MSDN on the forums that I know off Smiley Being legendary doesn't mean you are the God at the forums. At least give us a chance.

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:40:59 AM

Already removed -_-

Check out the marketplace, 60% sellers sell MSDN. There is no rule against selling MSDN on the forums that I know off Smiley Being legendary doesn't mean you are the God at the forums. At least give us a chance.
Once again, because you seem to have a comprehension problem, this is illegal to do. No one gives a crap about these forums, they hold no authoritative power. You will face serious federal charges and a software piracy suit from Microsoft if caught (and you will be caught).
FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:39:50 PM

Already removed -_-

Once again, because you seem to have a comprehension problem, this is illegal to do. No one gives a crap about these forums, they hold no authoritative power. You will face serious federal charges and a software piracy suit from Microsoft if caught (and you will be caught).

I'll see to it. Hopefully all will go well Smiley Thanks for all your concerns. I really need money that's why I'm doing all this. Will probably stop soon.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 08:41:38 PM

I think the neighborhood scambusters are confusing a violation of a contractual agreement with criminal activity. What the OP is doing is NOT criminal activity, however he is potentially liable under a lawsuit from Microsoft for not obeying the terms of his agreement with them. Please learn the difference before you go around enforcing Microsoft contract law for them.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 09:47:11 PM

Send me the links, and I'll leave them negative feedback.   As a certified network engineer for Microsoft, I have a vested financial interest in that company.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Impossible

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:09:46 PM

Send me the links, and I'll leave them negative feedback.   As a certified network engineer for Microsoft, I have a vested financial interest in that company.

here's just a small list, whether or not u give them neg feedback is up to u but i can agree that even if the sellers' intention is good, there is still high risk for the buyers in the off chance the keys get revoked/invalidated by microsoft, which has indeed happened in the past with msdn sellers

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997346.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=998852.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=960730.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=801840.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=998125.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971637.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995703.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=993681.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=927762.0

im only assuming these guys r selling msdn based keys because of the cheap price and same selection of keys

but if ur giving neg trust to OP for selling the same thing (legit or not) then shouldnt all of these sellers of msdn keys also receive negative?

note: i personlly dont buy these keys, nor do i have anything against them but i feel like things should be fair

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 12:31:32 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 01:01:36 AM by Vod

but if ur giving neg trust to OP for selling the same thing (legit or not) then shouldnt all of these sellers of msdn keys also receive negative?

Absolutely they should.  

What you (and everyone else) may not realize is that these are scams.

It only takes one person to complain to Microsoft, even if that person purchased a key just to complain.

Microsoft can determine which MSDN account was used to generate the key, and they can then disable all the keys generated on that account.  Also, once the MSDN subscription (stolen/hacked) expires, all the keys generated from that account will be disabled automatically.  Do you think the thief will renew the expensive MSDN subscription?

The person that sold you the key will NOT give you a refund.  You have paid money for something useless - you have been scammed.  The person selling you the account probably bought/hacked the MSDN account so they are not out any money - just you.

FuckIdolPlus (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:54:18 AM

Absolutely they should.  

It only takes one person to complain to Microsoft, even if that person purchased a key just to complain.

Microsoft can determine which MSDN account was used to generate the key, and they can then disable all the keys generated on that account.  Also, once the MSDN subscription (stolen/hacked) expires, all the keys generated from that account will be disabled automatically.  Do you think the thief will renew the expensive MSDN subscription?

The person that sold you the key will NOT give you a refund.  You have paid money for something useless - you have been scammed.  The person selling you the account probably bought/hacked the MSDN account so they are not out any money - just you.

They never blacklist any key, heck they even are giving out Windows 10 to every pirate in China. What do you think? You are confusing a scam and a grey area activity. please consider it.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 04:21:39 AM

Absolutely they should.  

They never blacklist any key, heck they even are giving out Windows 10 to every pirate in China. What do you think? You are confusing a scam and a grey area activity. please consider it.

He doesn't give a shit. Anything he can do to up his self proclaimed "scam buster" cred he will do. This way next time he gets out of line he can cry about all the "services" like this he does for the community.
Fiiasco

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:49:16 AM

Absolutely they should.  

He doesn't give a shit. Anything he can do to up his self proclaimed "scam buster" cred he will do. This way next time he gets out of line he can cry about all the "services" like this he does for the community.

Aren't you "busting" your so called scams here as well?

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 07:04:47 AM

You mean the handful of negative ratings I left that are almost exclusively for people that I was directly involved with? I am not sure how you can compare that with the page after page after page of negative ratings VOD hands out like candy. Nice try at a character attack. No gold star today though.

I would also like to point out how this thread demonstrates the MILES of difference between an actual scambuster like Tomatocage and a self proclaimed "scambuster" like VOD.

Tomatocage:
-Requires some substantiated evidence of guilt
-Reviews situations carefully before leaving ratings
-Is always willing to discuss his left ratings with anyone willing to have a civil discussion with him
-Is willing to remove unjustified ratings
-Does not abuse his position to settle petty personal disputes and vendettas

VOD:
-Only needs suspicion to leave a negative rating
-Does not care enough to even read through the threads of those involved before making conclusions
-Treats users like his subjects demanding they wait 1 month before even discussing his rating with a user
-Almost never removes unjustified ratings and will leave them just so he does not have to admit he was wrong to begin with
-Regularly abuses his position on the default trust to settle his petty personal disputes and vendettas
Fiiasco

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:25:29 AM

You mean the handful of negative ratings I left that are almost exclusively for people that I was directly involved with? I am not sure how you can compare that with the page after page after page of negative ratings VOD hands out like candy. Nice try at a character attack. No gold star today though.

I would also like to point out how this thread demonstrates the MILES of difference between an actual scambuster like Tomatocage and a self proclaimed "scambuster" like VOD.

Tomatocage:
-Requires some substantiated evidence of guilt
-Reviews situations carefully before leaving ratings
-Is always willing to discuss his left ratings with anyone willing to have a civil discussion with him
-Is willing to remove unjustified ratings
-Does not abuse his position to settle petty personal disputes and vendettas

VOD:
-Only needs suspicion to leave a negative rating
-Does not care enough to even read through the threads of those involved before making conclusions
-Treats users like his subjects demanding they wait 1 month before even discussing his rating with a user
-Almost never removes unjustified ratings and will leave them just so he does not have to admit he was wrong to begin with
-Regularly abuses his position on the default trust to settle his petty personal disputes and vendettas

Right. I understand. I'm not trying to argue with you so you shouldn't think that I'm trying to attack you. And, I no scam-buster Wink

After you listed those out though, I have one doubt - why did tomatocage trust Vod?

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 07:32:18 AM

Right. I understand. I'm not trying to argue with you so you shouldn't think that I'm trying to attack you. And, I no scam-buster Wink

After you listed those out though, I have one doubt - why did tomatocage trust Vod?

You would have to ask him. I would assume that it was done before VOD started regularly exhibiting this systematic abusive behavior. Leaving a rating for him does not implicitly imply that he trusts him either. Tomatocage left me a trust rating as well, that doesn't mean he trusts me but he is simply (in my case) vouching for my activity here before the trust system was implemented.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: