Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826661 times)
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:57:37 PM

SDC scam. bob rayn ready use this shit for scam

Check;

-snip-

Dont understand your hate for that project but ok.... must be scam if the dev has been around for months

It mostly comes from people talking about SDC here in the CRAVE thread.

Crave people attack SDC because we have been here for months. It's like a kid attacking a young man Wink

No, CRAVE people attack SDC because SDC people can't shut up about SDC in the CRAVE thread. SDC/DASH/NEM/whatever all have their own threads. I'm pretty sure CRAVE people here who are interested in either of them can find those threads.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atavacron

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:58:03 PM

Fools stop dumping, look how much is only left for sale!

Check beta rex, its back

1M buys?  Shocked
Crave have only 500k coins

From where does this order book come ?

I think it is:

https://beta.bittrex.com/
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:58:11 PM

Picked up a few thousand more Crave during that dump.  Thank you to those of you who can't do masternode math.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:58:40 PM

lol 24h high over 77k ... early crave miners be like:

https://i.imgur.com/3mRQ3O0.jpg

:-)

Where did you get that? I've must have been hacked.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:58:43 PM

Check beta rex, its back

[img] https://i.imgur.com/bUBbReZ.jpg [ /img]
1M buys?  Shocked

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRAVE

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:59:44 PM

Come on take it bk to 800k now

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:00:48 PM

Picked up a few thousand more Crave during that dump.  Thank you to those of you who can't do masternode math.

If price falls your math fails... you make random assumptions assuming price should correlate with your theory however its not taking all likely scenario's into account.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:02:21 PM

Check beta rex, its back

1M buys?  Shocked

Hey Don
I left you some posts on your site...rookie!
If you want I will open up a can of jones style 1999 whoopa$$ on da$h and drive it back into the dark ages!
now you can be civil or be served...your choice sir!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:03:32 PM

Check beta rex, its back

1M buys?  Shocked

That stands for your too knight!

Thx Cheesy

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:03:47 PM

seems like i missed the dump
no maybe whales are gonna shake some more big holders out of their position Smiley just put buys around 500k maybe you get lucky. shaka shaka bom bom

i am just in process of moving 5 BTC from Huobi to bittrex ,hope i can buy few more cheap coin at 500K.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

lets see coin over 700k, Big walls under 800k. crash price, receive wall coins for less.
rinse repeat you guys are letting the whales get to you!

Absolutely, and the trolls arrive at the same time on this page.

Sometimes, I wonder if trolls are not paid by whales so they can manipulate the noobs.

These trolls are from SDC.  They are by far the worst of the worst alcoin community out there, nothing but pure troll trash.

Their coin has never done anything worthwhile and doesn't deliver most of what they say they will so they troll every new coin that is doing well.

Fuck the trash, just ignore them (or tell them how you feel: https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/)

Can you kindly show me where anyone from the SDC community has trolled another coins project. No... Of course you cant because its fiction, its lies and anyone that comes and mingles with the SDC community can clearly tell that you sir have some stuff you need to get right with.

Lashing out at good projects and calling them scams is not the way forward for you i'm afraid.

My advice on this project is if you are willing and ballsy then stick with it and support it. If you really truly believe its the new white bread then have at it.

However, i'll just say it has all the tell tail signs of all the failed scam projects you have lost your money on  before it. There is nothing innovative at all within it yet and all it has is promises of innovation from a dev you haven't seen make commits to prove himself! You are all banking on a unproven dev with pasted code to bring something the space has never seen before. I hope you realise how dangerous that is for your pocket and health!

The code is spaghetti, hacked up and put together with all the "darksend" and drk"still left through it all. Be careful but have fun too. Just stop bashing the SDC community when they have done nothing to anyone who didn't deserve it.

And just remember when you want to say that Shadow hasn't done anything worthwhile that crave is using code built by Shadow core devs!
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 06:05:24 PM

Sorry for the shameless plug! Cheesy

Next-generation Crypto Platform, NEM, Officially Launches to the Public

NEM (the New Economy Movement), and its cryptocurrency XEM, officially launched on March 31st, introducing the world to a new and sustainable economy. NEM, utilizing blockchain technology, is an original cryptocurrency platform based on equal opportunity between economic actors and empowerment of individuals.

New Promising Consensus Mechanism
NEM introduces a breakthrough innovation for blockchain consensus called Proof-of-Importance (POI). POI is a consensus mechanism, which calculates an importance score for an account by taking into consideration its balance, activity of the account as well as the importance of accounts transacted with.

This importance score enables accounts to "harvest" transaction fees based on the account's importance to the NEM economy - not just those who simply have the largest amount of XEM. This encourages use of the currency and discourages hoarding, thus increasing the velocity of money. This helps alleviate many problems associated with Proof-of-Work mining, such as extreme price fluctuation on exchanges, deflation, massive power consumption, and centralization.

Security Centric Design
With security being a main concern for cryptocurrency platforms, NEM has taken steps to introduce new innovations to both secure the network and an individual's account. One of these innovations is a peer reputation system using Eigentrust++, which helps protect the network. Eigentrust++ measures how well different computers on the network interact with each other and directs network traffic to the most trusted sources. NEM has also, for the first time in crypto history, integrated time synchronisation between nodes and an innovative form of spam protection not seen in a cryptocurrency before.

NEM incorporates a multitude of features to protect the user; blockchain-based multi-signature capabilities to maximize security while also maintaining ease of use, encrypted messaging, and a robust client-server web architecture that accommodates additional layers to be built upon it.

Over 70 Active Team Members
NEM is built using test-driven development, which is a professional method of software development, and is written in Java and Javascript. The NEM team includes some of the most experienced and passionate developers in the industry, with many holding PhDs. The overall NEM team, including the core developers, includes more than 70 people from around the world. These dedicated members of the NEM team perform a multitude of daily tasks necessary for the development and proliferation of the NEM ecosystem such as marketing, testing, design, PR, technical support, and more.

The NEM ecosystem has been meticulously designed from the ground up and rigorously tested, with comprehensive stress tests including millions of transactions during the nine months of open alpha and beta testing. NEM is designed for practical use in a variety of applications ranging from personal finance to e-commerce, office automation, and secure, personal messaging; therefore, security and reliability have been a number one priority throughout development.

A Future Proof Crypto
The NEM software consists of the NEM Infrastructure Server (NIS) and the NEM Community Client (NCC). XEM, the cryptocurrency powered by NEM, is only an incidental part of the NEM ecosystem as NIS and NCC together form arguably one of the most advanced decentralized crypto platforms in the world. Future releases will include smart property tiles, a decentralized asset exchange, smart contracts, and many more applications that utilize NEM's core blockchain technology in innovative and revolutionary new ways.

NEM's architecture enables the use of “thin clients” that utilize NEM’s remote NIS feature. This feature allows for a broad range of devices and opens up access to NEM to a wider audience by allowing full NEM ecosystem functionality on extremely low-cost, low-power devices like mobile phones, without any intermediary or third party offerings. This enables a user to have absolute control over their cryptocurrency, without fear of any intermediary or third party escrow taking control of their funds.

What Comes Next
The release of NIS and NCC is only the first step in the launch of the NEM ecosystem. The platform is designed with easy system integration in mind. This allows for features like high frequency exchange trading, real-world financial integration (e.g., stocks, derivatives, options, and forex), social media and social networking, enhanced and easy-to-use mobile applications, and many more advancements to be easily integrated with NEM’s flexible and robust platform.

You can find out more about NEM at nem.io or in the NEM overview where you can also find a tutorials section as well as many other resources to get you started.

i got a stake of nem good luck with the coin i really like so far Smiley

thanks Smiley

should be some very interesting developments coming over the next weeks/months. Grin

Looks like some exciting developments are just around the corner guys and gals.

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
MyFarm

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:06:32 PM

Picked up a few thousand more Crave during that dump.  Thank you to those of you who can't do masternode math.

If price falls your math fails... you make random assumptions assuming price should correlate with your theory however its not taking all likely scenario's into account.

Have you done the math to determine at what point masternodes no longer return a 100% ROI after 3, 6, and 12 months?  I have, and the price would have to drop a whole fucking lot for that.  At this marketcap with these features, 66% masternode payout, this dev, and this masternode profitability, I am buying on every pullback.  The bigger the pullback, the better because I understand the positive feedback loop masternodes cause.

I've been looking for a coin to compete with Darkcoin for a long time.  I believe I have finally found it and am very excited.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:06:44 PM

lets see coin over 700k, Big walls under 800k. crash price, receive wall coins for less.
rinse repeat you guys are letting the whales get to you!

Absolutely, and the trolls arrive at the same time on this page.

Sometimes, I wonder if trolls are not paid by whales so they can manipulate the noobs.

These trolls are from SDC.  They are by far the worst of the worst alcoin community out there, nothing but pure troll trash.

Their coin has never done anything worthwhile and doesn't deliver most of what they say they will so they troll every new coin that is doing well.

Fuck the trash, just ignore them (or tell them how you feel: https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/)

Can you kindly show me where anyone from the SDC community has trolled another coins project. No... Of course you cant because its fiction, its lies and anyone that comes and mingles with the SDC community can clearly tell that you sir have some stuff you need to get right with.

Lashing out at good projects and calling them scams is not the way forward for you i'm afraid.

My advice on this project is if you are willing and ballsy then stick with it and support it. If you really truly believe its the new white bread then have at it.

However, i'll just say it has all the tell tail signs of all the failed scam projects you have lost your money on  before it. There is nothing innovative at all within it yet and all it has is promises of innovation from a dev you haven't seen make commits to prove himself! You are all banking on a unproven dev with pasted code to bring something the space has never seen before. I hope you realise how dangerous that is for your pocket and health!

The code is spaghetti, hacked up and put together with all the "darksend" and drk"still left through it all. Be careful but have fun too. Just stop bashing the SDC community when they have done nothing to anyone who didn't deserve it.

And just remember when you want to say that Shadow hasn't done anything worthwhile that crave is using code built by Shadow core devs!

isnt SDC a fork off of blackcoin? then it just tweaked stuff to make it more "annon" and now has an HTML5 template built on top of openbazaar p2p market implementation???
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 06:08:37 PM

isnt SDC a fork off of blackcoin? then it just tweaked stuff to make it more "annon" and now has an HTML5 template built on top of openbazaar p2p market implementation???

+1

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:08:44 PM

anon this anon that...what is this, 2014???  Tongue

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:08:57 PM

Please dump it back to 500K.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:09:03 PM

Picked up a few thousand more Crave during that dump.  Thank you to those of you who can't do masternode math.

Have you done the math to determine at what point masternodes no longer return a 100% ROI after 3, 6, and 12 months?  I have, and the price would have to drop a whole fucking lot for that.  At this marketcap with these features, 66% masternode payout, this dev, and this masternode profitability, I am buying on every pullback.  The bigger the pullback, the better because I understand the positive feedback loop masternodes cause.
It may indirectly affect price because people want to buy the coins to run nodes but its mostly that.. as more nodes come online the less each gets and a sharp drop will have nodes dropping off aswell.. so it really depends on how they react when they are underwater. Also most people in altcoin land think 3 month ROI is too long forget 12 months.. so that doesn't justify sound investment in alt coin land where volatility is too high for that kind of time.
Cryptophile

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:09:32 PM

You sir are the biggest troll of them all.  

Please, feel free to try to explain why you've had so many posts deleted...maybe from trolling?  

MyFarm

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 06:13:23 PM

It may indirectly affect price because people want to buy the coins to run nodes but its mostly that.. as more nodes come online the less each gets and a sharp drop will have nodes dropping off aswell.. so it really depends on how they react when they are underwater. Also most people in altcoin land think 3 month ROI is too long forget 12 months.. so that doesn't justify sound investment in alt coin land where volatility is too high for that kind of time.

I agree that many people think 3 month ROI is too long.  But not me.  I'm not a trader, I'm an investor.  I invest in coins I believe have the potential to be the next billion dollar coin.  At present, those are Ripple, Dash, and now Crave.  I'm not interested in making $100,000 on a coin.  If I don't think I can make 7-10 figures, I don't bother anymore.
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: