Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826661 times)
tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 03:21:13 AM

Putting the Adrenaline Surge features in now.  Removed the 9999 port requirement. Smiley

i fucking love you dev!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys just imagine the crave price when people start to burn coins to blur, just picked up a little more.   Cheesy
they should burn already, less bonus longer they wait.
30 days only then no more can be burned!

I would love to but I have not found a walkthrough for a python newb like me.
If you guys want it I'll try to throw together a simple tutorial.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:21:18 AM

With the port requirement removed, you can run as many adrenaline nodes as you want on one machine by giving each instance its own datadir and port.  I know that was a feature a few of you really wanted bad, so I could push it now if you want or you can wait until I have the other UI stuff done.  Let me know how bad you need it.

well, we need it very bad,, also can you make the wallet reads from one datadir without lock, and make wallet.dat have more than node key/address.
Having multiple daemon instances using the same datadir is practically impossible without re-architecting a ton of the core code Wink

Having wallet.dat support more than one node is what I'm working on for the cold wallet side.  The hot wallet, or actual running adrenaline node, has to be a unique instance.  What I'm working on is storing the masternode configuration in the wallet database, and allowing the user to configure as many as they like and manually plug in the CRAVE address that has the collateral for each one.  I'm trying to make it so you don't have to mess with config files, you just open the cold wallet go to the tab put in the information for your remote nodes, click a button to copy the needed .conf section for the VPS, click a button to activate and you're done.  Make it as seamless as possible.

yes i understand, your idea is very great dev, keep up the good work !! thanks
Hey I pushed the update to github.  It will at least let you run multiple instances on one machine with multiple ports.  You'll still have to do your wallet trick on the cold wallet side for now.

Is this available for windows folks or just a Linux luxury?

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:23:18 AM

I asked this question awhile back but never got an answer.

Dev:

Is Crave being developed specifically for illicit activities or is it a privacy centric coin that some people may abuse just as they may abuse bitcoin or cash?  I ask because I am all for supporting the creation of tools to enhance one's right to privacy but am not willing to support tools specifically designed for illicit activity.

Thanks.

When dealing with a worldwide or "planetary" market, what exactly do you consider is illegal?

And are those things considered illegal to everyone else worldwide?

Crypto is the wild west right now on a planet-wide scale.  Each of us has to evaluate the risks they are willing to take and know the laws of their home country so that they can make educated decisions.  Cryptocurrency technology excites me to no end and I love the potential world-changing ability it brings to the table.  However, due to the nature of laws in my country, it would be unwise for me to support a coin specifically created as a tool for those looking to engage in what my country has determined are illicit activities. 

What if you end up moving to another country that doesn't have those rules?   Do you then still honor what your previous country considered "illicit"?
Just curious on your opinion of how you sort all of this out..

It would be a case by case basis depending on my personal morals.  For example, would I support a coin that somehow enabled pedophilia even if that was legal in the new country?  Fuck no.  Would I support a coin that somehow enabled people to get access to medical marijuana if it was legal in that country?  Yes.

It isn't the coin that is "letting people do things".   It is what people choose to do with it.
Just like guns don't shoot people,  people shoot people.  
So your argument more or less stating that a coin could somehow be a bad thing or behind "illicit activities", doesn't really hold truth.

I wasn't making such an argument.  Very simply put, based upon a few comments by the dev early in this thread, I wanted clarification as to the intent of this coin.  If a dev comes out and says, "I'm making this coin so people can break X, Y, and Z laws in Germany" and I lived in Germany, I wouldn't support the coin.  I might want to support the coin based upon my morals, but I choose to fight to improve the world from within the legal constraints of the system.  More power to you that want to fight from outside the system, but that's not the direction I take.

Look into jury nullification. It should never be a law that makes the public convict a person of a crime who believe that it is not a crime. Victimless crimes need to stop being punished by incarceration. When govt tries to control morals/social issues with laws this always happens. At least we can all have an opinion here.
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:23:38 AM

Dev:

Is Crave being developed specifically for illicit activities or is it a privacy centric coin that some people may abuse just as they may abuse bitcoin or cash?  I ask because I am all for supporting the creation of tools to enhance one's right to privacy but am not willing to support tools specifically designed for illicit activity.

Thanks.

When dealing with a worldwide or "planetary" market, what exactly do you consider is illegal?

Crypto is the wild west right now on a planet-wide scale.  Each of us has to evaluate the risks they are willing to take and know the laws of their home country so that they can make educated decisions.  Cryptocurrency technology excites me to no end and I love the potential world-changing ability it brings to the table.  However, due to the nature of laws in my country, it would be unwise for me to support a coin specifically created as a tool for those looking to engage in what my country has determined are illicit activities.  

What if you end up moving to another country that doesn't have those rules?   Do you then still honor what your previous country considered "illicit"?

It would be a case by case basis depending on my personal morals.  For example, would I support a coin that somehow enabled pedophilia even if that was legal in the new country?  Fuck no.  Would I support a coin that somehow enabled people to get access to medical marijuana if it was legal in that country?  Yes.

It isn't the coin that is "letting people do things".   It is what people choose to do with it.
So your argument more or less stating that a coin could somehow be a bad thing or behind "illicit activities", doesn't really hold truth.

I wasn't making such an argument.  Very simply put, based upon a few comments by the dev early in this thread, I wanted clarification as to the intent of this coin.  If a dev comes out and says, "I'm making this coin so people can break X, Y, and Z laws in Germany" and I lived in Germany, I wouldn't support the coin.  I might want to support the coin based upon my morals, but I choose to fight to improve the world from within the legal constraints of the system.  More power to you that want to fight from outside the system, but that's not the direction I take.

You're missing my point,  a coin does not have intent.  To quote your exact words: "I wanted clarification as to the intent of this coin"
The only intention is what YOU decide to do with it.   Hence why it's motto is LIBERTY.

If a dev came out and said, "I have created this coin so that people can launder money to X group" then there is intent.  If that activity was illegal in my country or that activity was against my morals, I would not support the coin even if MY intent was to use the coin to buy Skittles for starving children in Africa.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:25:08 AM

Dev:

Is Crave being developed specifically for illicit activities or is it a privacy centric coin that some people may abuse just as they may abuse bitcoin or cash?  I ask because I am all for supporting the creation of tools to enhance one's right to privacy but am not willing to support tools specifically designed for illicit activity.

Thanks.

Crypto is the wild west right now on a planet-wide scale.  Each of us has to evaluate the risks they are willing to take and know the laws of their home country so that they can make educated decisions.  Cryptocurrency technology excites me to no end and I love the potential world-changing ability it brings to the table.  However, due to the nature of laws in my country, it would be unwise for me to support a coin specifically created as a tool for those looking to engage in what my country has determined are illicit activities.  

It would be a case by case basis depending on my personal morals.  For example, would I support a coin that somehow enabled pedophilia even if that was legal in the new country?  Fuck no.  Would I support a coin that somehow enabled people to get access to medical marijuana if it was legal in that country?  Yes.

I wasn't making such an argument.  Very simply put, based upon a few comments by the dev early in this thread, I wanted clarification as to the intent of this coin.  If a dev comes out and says, "I'm making this coin so people can break X, Y, and Z laws in Germany" and I lived in Germany, I wouldn't support the coin.  I might want to support the coin based upon my morals, but I choose to fight to improve the world from within the legal constraints of the system.  More power to you that want to fight from outside the system, but that's not the direction I take.

You're missing my point,  a coin does not have intent.  To quote your exact words: "I wanted clarification as to the intent of this coin"
The only intention is what YOU decide to do with it.   Hence why it's motto is LIBERTY.

That sums it up. Well said.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:25:45 AM

Putting the Adrenaline Surge features in now.  Removed the 9999 port requirement. Smiley

i fucking love you dev!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys just imagine the crave price when people start to burn coins to blur, just picked up a little more.   Cheesy
they should burn already, less bonus longer they wait.
30 days only then no more can be burned!

I would love to but I have not found a walkthrough for a python newb like me.
If you guys want it I'll try to throw together a simple tutorial.

I would love it, at least for me personally. I know I have seen others asking for the same thing.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:27:14 AM

Dev:

Thanks.

If a dev came out and said, "I have created this coin so that people can launder money to X group" then there is intent.  If that activity was illegal in my country or that activity was against my morals, I would not support the coin even if MY intent was to use the coin to buy Skittles for starving children in Africa.

Would you please point out the posts that led you to even possibly have inferred this?
luxfilms

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:29:23 AM

Hi, Guys. As I can activate the Master. Please, Step by Step for beginner. And how many coins I need to buy to make staking effectively? (Yo hablo Espanol)
MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:32:40 AM

Dev:

Thanks.

Would you please point out the posts that led you to even possibly have inferred this?

There's no need at this point.  The dev has clarified that this is a privacy-centric coin so all is well.  We should put this conversation to rest.
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 03:33:21 AM

Hi, Guys. As I can activate the Master. Please, Step by Step for beginner. And how many coins I need to buy to make staking effectively? (Yo hablo Espanol)

Start up and sync your wallet. 
Open debug console, type: masternode genkey
Copy output key into a text file to be used later
Then, in debug console type: getaccountaddress 0
Copy output address into a text file to be used later
Send 500 CRAVE to address output above, no more, no less.  Exactly 500.
Close Wallet
Create/Edit crave.conf:
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=solo
rpcpassword=user
rpcport=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YOUR_IP:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Save
Wait  15 blocks (see confirmations from wallet you sent 500 CRAVE)
To start masternode wallet, open debug console and type: masternode start
EDIT: don't forget to lock your win wallet so it doesn't stake!

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:34:21 AM

I honestly do not know the magic number regarding staking. I would like to learn about this as well.

There is a guide for node setup on cravecoin.info
http://www.cravecoin.info/master-node-guide/
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:35:00 AM

Dev:

Thanks.

So your country punishes you based solely on Developers intentions?  
That must suck where you live.  

BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:35:37 AM

700,000. One order. Smiley
industrialcoinmagic (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:36:10 AM

With the port requirement removed, you can run as many adrenaline nodes as you want on one machine by giving each instance its own datadir and port.  I know that was a feature a few of you really wanted bad, so I could push it now if you want or you can wait until I have the other UI stuff done.  Let me know how bad you need it.

well, we need it very bad,, also can you make the wallet reads from one datadir without lock, and make wallet.dat have more than node key/address.
Having multiple daemon instances using the same datadir is practically impossible without re-architecting a ton of the core code Wink

Having wallet.dat support more than one node is what I'm working on for the cold wallet side.  The hot wallet, or actual running adrenaline node, has to be a unique instance.  What I'm working on is storing the masternode configuration in the wallet database, and allowing the user to configure as many as they like and manually plug in the CRAVE address that has the collateral for each one.  I'm trying to make it so you don't have to mess with config files, you just open the cold wallet go to the tab put in the information for your remote nodes, click a button to copy the needed .conf section for the VPS, click a button to activate and you're done.  Make it as seamless as possible.

Hey I pushed the update to github.  It will at least let you run multiple instances on one machine with multiple ports.  You'll still have to do your wallet trick on the cold wallet side for now.

Are you actually running your windows wallet as an adrenaline node, and not just as the cold wallet for an adrenaline node on a VPS?  If you are, I can do a new windows build if you need it.  Otherwise you can just pull the code on your linux vps and build it.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:36:44 AM

Dev:

Thanks.

There's no need at this point.  The dev has clarified that this is a privacy-centric coin so all is well.  We should put this conversation to rest.

I would like to put it to bed as well, but if you would please point me to those posts, because I either missed them or read them differently. The reason I ask is because if you read them that way then someone else may as well and I would like to have a heads up to fully understand. It should have been my first question. I apologize.
sologap

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:37:34 AM

Are you actually running your windows wallet as an adrenaline node, and not just as the cold wallet for an adrenaline node on a VPS?  If you are, I can do a new windows build if you need it.  Otherwise you can just pull the code on your linux vps and build it.

yes dev please make a build for windows so i can use this instead of using tor.

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
sologap

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:38:51 AM

1028.55977774 BTC VOL  1043.10286359 BTC VOL Shocked

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
luxfilms

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:40:43 AM

Gracias. I going Try it.
Kimowa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:41:24 AM

I honestly do not know the magic number regarding staking. I would like to learn about this as well.

There is a guide for node setup on cravecoin.info
http://www.cravecoin.info/master-node-guide/

me and sologap can setup nodes we are trust and dont touch coins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016963.0

BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 03:41:46 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 03:57:20 AM by BigDaddySherman

Now the fun begins team. Watch how quickly we hit 0.01 Now that the big buys - in the 10s of BTC each - have begun to flow in. People want a market and they know that at this price - at any price - it will pay for itself!

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: