Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826661 times)
VeritasSapere

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:57:59 PM

I do see how this coin can compete with currencies like DASH and SDC in terms of anonymity at this time. Unless there are more anonymity features planned for the future i do not see how the anonymity in CRAVE is competitive. Since duel key stealth addresses by themselves are not a particularly strong form of anonymity, SDC for example has many layers build on top of the duel key stealth addresses, by using zerocash style creation and destruction of tokens, whereas DASH uses coinjoin style mixers for example, I do not see any great innovation in terms of anonymity with CRAVE, furthermore the anonymity features that are implemented do not seem to be able to compete with other anonymous cryptocurrencies like SDC, DASH and XMR for example.
Are you serious? Or are you just a traditional SDC troll?
CRAVE is much better than dark/dash, and shadow is a joke.
Here everything that was in roadmap 1 was delivered in 2 weeks.
On shadow thread you have just pretty pics and videos. You really believe in that market made on photoshop?
Have you ever thought about how the anon system of shadow works?
It's almost the same thing as you exchange your sdc for monero (ring signatures), then the receiver must sell monero and buy back sdc.
So why use shadow? Use just monero or other cryptonote (ring signatures) or better, use crave

Just remembering:

CRAVE is the first anon colored coin with dark markets on blockchain and masternodes
Anyone will can create their own darkmarket within blockchain if have 10,000 crave.
Each crave can be burned for blur, which is an anon colored coin to be used in these markets. 1 crave = 5 blur.
Only 520k coins and this number should decrease, as many will be burned for blur and other used to create markets and masternodes.
These are some interesting insights thank you for helping me understand, to be fair this is not explained in the OP and I could not find a whitepaper. As far as I understand it though compared to these other anonymous cryptocurrencies CRAVE does not have any anonymity features in terms of anonymous transactions other then the duel key stealth addresses which by themselves are an inadequate anonymity solution. I do not understand how that could possibly be better then its competitors. Furthermore you say that people can create their own dark market within blockchain, is that even desirable considering that this is a completely transparent blockchain? I also do not understand why you would want to send transaction across tor network when the Bitcoin network itself does not record IP addresses, granted there are some advantages to run it across tor, however if you did this then you might as well run it across I2P network anyway since that would be superior.

So there are colored coins for these markets but without ring signatures or mixers or some other anonymity solution I do not understand how this could possibly be better then all of the other projects you have mentioned. I also find it a bit ironic that you describe SDC as being a joke considering how much the two projects actually have in common. Furthermore you say that CRAVE is also much better then DASH, however as far as I understand it these CRAVE masternodes do not perform any specialized functions within the network like DASH does, therefore I do not understand why they even need to exist. I could be mistaken in my assessment of this project but I am finding it difficult finding in depth information about CRAVE so please correct me if am wrong about anything that I am saying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johal8888

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:01:39 AM

I do see how this coin can compete with currencies like DASH and SDC in terms of anonymity at this time. Unless there are more anonymity features planned for the future i do not see how the anonymity in CRAVE is competitive. Since duel key stealth addresses by themselves are not a particularly strong form of anonymity, SDC for example has many layers build on top of the duel key stealth addresses, by using zerocash style creation and destruction of tokens, whereas DASH uses coinjoin style mixers for example, I do not see any great innovation in terms of anonymity with CRAVE, furthermore the anonymity features that are implemented do not seem to be able to compete with other anonymous cryptocurrencies like SDC, DASH and XMR for example.
On shadow thread you have just pretty pics and videos. You really believe in that market made on photoshop?
It's almost the same thing as you exchange your sdc for monero (ring signatures), then the receiver must sell monero and buy back sdc.
So why use shadow? Use just monero or other cryptonote (ring signatures) or better, use crave

Just remembering:

CRAVE is the first anon colored coin with dark markets on blockchain and masternodes
Anyone will can create their own darkmarket within blockchain if have 10,000 crave.
Each crave can be burned for blur, which is an anon colored coin to be used in these markets. 1 crave = 5 blur.
Only 520k coins and this number should decrease, as many will be burned for blur and other used to create markets and masternodes.
These are some interesting insights thank you for helping me understand, to be fair this is not explained in the OP and I could not find a whitepaper. As far as I understand it though compared to these other anonymous cryptocurrencies CRAVE does not have any anonymity features in terms of anonymous transactions other then the duel key stealth addresses which by themselves are an inadequate anonymity solution. I do not understand how that could possibly be better then its competitors. Furthermore you say that people can create their own dark market within blockchain, is that even desirable considering that this is a completely transparent blockchain? I also do not understand why you would want to send transaction across tor network when the Bitcoin network itself does not record IP addresses, granted there are some advantages to run it across tor, however if you did this then you might as well run it across I2P network anyway since that would be superior.

So there are colored coins for these markets but without ring signatures or mixers or some other anonymity solution I do not understand how this could possibly be better then all of the other projects you have mentioned. I also find it a bit ironic that you describe SDC as being a joke considering how much the two projects actually have in common. Furthermore you say that CRAVE is also much better then DASH, however as far as I understand it these CRAVE masternodes do not perform any specialized functions within the network like DASH does, therefore I do not understand why they even need to exist. I could be mistaken in my assessment of this project but I am finding it difficult finding in depth information about CRAVE so please correct me if am wrong about anything that I am saying.

the masternodes are to trap people when the Major dump comes
lockepi

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:04:50 AM

Just remembering:

These are some interesting insights thank you for helping me understand, to be fair this is not explained in the OP and I could not find a whitepaper. As far as I understand it though compared to these other anonymous cryptocurrencies CRAVE does not have any anonymity features in terms of anonymous transactions other then the duel key stealth addresses which by themselves are an inadequate anonymity solution. I do not understand how that could possibly be better then its competitors. Furthermore you say people can create their own dark market within blockchain, is that even desirable considering that this is a completely transparent blockchain? I also do not understand why you would want to send transaction across tor network when the Bitcoin network itself does not record IP addresses, granted there are some advantages to run it across tor, however if you did this then you might as well run it across I2P network anyway since that would be superior.

my thoughts the same. just so you know i am holding am deciding when to sell. the coin is known for its master node known and payouts. the rest is just being hyped alongside the rise. crave is not on sdc or dash level. to me it seems coin was built to pump. if you were around when it was 50k you would know. 270 pages of mostly cheer leading. another coin will just build a coin with master nodes with attractive payout and then everyone will rush to that im enjoying the rise here that the master nodes are causing.
thevampireskilledit

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:08:48 AM

Just remembering:

These are some interesting insights thank you for helping me understand, to be fair this is not explained in the OP and I could not find a whitepaper. As far as I understand it though compared to these other anonymous cryptocurrencies CRAVE does not have any anonymity features in terms of anonymous transactions other then the duel key stealth addresses which by themselves are an inadequate anonymity solution. I do not understand how that could possibly be better then its competitors. Furthermore you say people can create their own dark market within blockchain, is that even desirable considering that this is a completely transparent blockchain? I also do not understand why you would want to send transaction across tor network when the Bitcoin network itself does not record IP addresses, granted there are some advantages to run it across tor, however if you did this then you might as well run it across I2P network anyway since that would be superior.

my thoughts the same. just so you know i am holding am deciding when to sell. the coin is known for its master node known and payouts. the rest is just being hyped alongside the rise. crave is not on sdc or dash level. to me it seems coin was built to pump. if you were around when it was 50k you would know. 270 pages of mostly cheer leading. another coin will just build a coin with master nodes with attractive payout and then everyone will rush to that im enjoying the rise here that the master nodes are causing.

Only if that is as far as the dev is willing to go. The dev has more plans and delivering on them which will put Crave in it's own category. Think about the timeline so far and how long it took the other coins to achieve what they have.
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 12:12:33 AM

SDC trolls Smiley I go to thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.0

This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

no thanks. Grin

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
lockepi

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:12:50 AM

Just remembering:

Only if that is as far as the dev is willing to go. The dev has more plans and delivering on them which will put Crave in it's own category. Think about the timeline so far and how long it took the other coins to achieve what they have.

give it some time youl see the next fad masternodes
snafflecoin

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:15:10 AM

This is a train you can't stop.

The dev, the idea, the tech its just better already and its only just started.

Crave is over 1 dollar a coin and holding with a solid backbone of holders and 12% already locked away in masternodes. Pump and Dump? um no! People in early already made their money back! Now its long term.

Next stop 5 dollars.  
Yaremi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 12:16:29 AM

This is a train you can't stop.

The dev, the idea, the tech its just better already and its only just started.

Crave is over 1 dollar a coin and holding with a solid backbone of holders and 12% already locked away in masternodes. Pump and Dump? um no! People in early already made their money back! Now its long term.

Next stop 5 dollars.  

Totally agree. Wink

pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:17:43 AM

Nearly 1000btc vol on trex in 24hrs!!!!!

Yaremi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 12:20:26 AM

Some news from onion. One admin will be try crave for market Wink
So he wait for market technology

I have a great communication to the onion Wink

We'll see who wins.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:23:44 AM

walls going up , get in asap or get left behind Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
lockepi

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:25:20 AM

SCAMALERT BOB SURPLUS PUMP THE OWN 60% OF COINS

hahaha award for worst fud attempt
Yaremi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 12:25:50 AM

5O 5O 5O hurry run nga
Brand new

Grin Grin Grin

lockepi

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:26:07 AM

i'm definitely not confident of the coins future but its a coin you wanna be in until the music stops
Johal8888

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:30:09 AM

Alot of people here realize it has no future but are trying to add to the pump. Just time your sells
Yaremi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 12:41:32 AM

If you want to invest in a coin that is making good on its promises take a look at Bitbay! It's about to release the first ever decentrAlized market. It's in week 3 of Beta currently and all looks good! Will be getting pegged to the dollar very soon also. Price will rocket in the next few months. It's not built on hype or promises, it's a coin with a function other than just buying and selling on trading sites. A decentralised ebay! It will be huge!

first
first

Ha-ha. Next, bitshares, and more have decentrAlized market.

Yes FIRST!!

No.  first decentrAlized market in NXT.

YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 12:51:06 AM

Devs are unloading this Crave shitcoin with the speed of light. Keep fantasizing about great masternode payments. 

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
Troublesome96

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:52:18 AM

huge diff in exchge rates yobit v/s bittrex???

This coin is being manipulated..ive reviewed the code as well. Junk.

lmao Shadow Accounts are the future. We all know this. People in SDC have made accounts here to help add to the hype...then people are going to dump and throw their profits into SDC.

That kind of shit makes me sick. You all have been warned.

Again, please report this guy. There are no real questions just vitriol with nothing to back it up.
cryptohangman

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:52:27 AM

Guys, how is the job with crave website ? Is there anyone working on it ?
Melancholy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:53:01 AM

everyone should just stop feeding the trolls..

Radium - Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: