Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826670 times)
getrichdietryin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:50:18 AM

Its cheap, in what way? "it works" haha

It's cheaper to pump and have higher percentage of profit for the holder due to its low marketcap.

Yes, we get it. You think u're the savior of crypto currency. The truth though, the whole crypto scene is just a bunch of ponzi scheme. So enough baby sitting, get back to profit.

I do like your contribution though. One of the lesson i learn in this forum is that believer and fudder both contribute to the hype to increase the coin price. As long as attention are given, a coin will get more expensive. Thank you so much for your attention grabbing post that helps keep interest in the coin.  Smiley

where in it to make money the heck we care about the tech. its just something we say to pull in investment.

Its cheaper to pump, are you serious? Jesus. Well i have a strong believe in progressing crypto with new tech. CRAVE does not have new tech. This is my belief and i plan to stand up for it, exposing facts in every new crypto i see.

yes we know it doesnt have new tech but just cheap tech
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:55:26 AM

It's cheaper to pump and have higher percentage of profit for the holder due to its low marketcap.

Yes, we get it. You think u're the savior of crypto currency. The truth though, the whole crypto scene is just a bunch of ponzi scheme. So enough baby sitting, get back to profit.

I do like your contribution though. One of the lesson i learn in this forum is that believer and fudder both contribute to the hype to increase the coin price. As long as attention are given, a coin will get more expensive. Thank you so much for your attention grabbing post that helps keep interest in the coin.  Smiley

where in it to make money the heck we care about the tech. its just something we say to pull in investment.

Its cheaper to pump, are you serious? Jesus. Well i have a strong believe in progressing crypto with new tech. CRAVE does not have new tech. This is my belief and i plan to stand up for it, exposing facts in every new crypto i see.

Well done - you got someone to dump into the walls. Job done!
prospect

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 09:57:37 AM

Eh, not even checking. This is not about dumping, or pumping as someone wrote above. I dont own any CRAVE, nor have i.. this is about tech talk. Exposing facts.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 09:57:52 AM

@prospect you got my respect, i like that. something you should consider tho, dev didnt even once spoken about price or profit, he even asked community to give suggestions about new tech to implement. maybe you can collaborate with dev and give some tech suggestions your self. it sure would be more productive? here one quote from him

Just making a list of Adrenaline Node enhancements for the future based on what everyone seems to be asking for:

* Ability to run on any port
* Run multiple instances on same peer address (IP/onion/etc.)
* Multiple instance addresses in same cold wallet

How about statistics reporting back to the cold wallet?  Maybe a screen in the wallet with some gauges?

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 09:58:55 AM

POW/POS hybrid with masternodes is alone "new tech"...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:00:53 AM

Lol, nonsense. You just wanna be that hipster that's bitching in every trending coin.

If you're actually concerned about crypto, you wouldn't even give a shit about trending coin like Crave. Coins like Dark and NXT are doing fine just with their tech, they don't need white knight like you to defend them and chase their competitor away.
prospect

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:02:19 AM

No it is not. DASH has it, the code is most likely taken from them. Also masternodes? you have stealth addreses... why do you need mixing?
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:03:12 AM

Eh, not even checking. This is not about dumping, or pumping as someone wrote above. I dont own any CRAVE, nor have i.. this is about tech talk. Exposing facts.
You aren't exposing anything - its no secret that the coin borrows most of its features from other products. That happens to be how the world works. Look at any successful product today and you will find others copying it, tweaking this and that, releasing it with a different value proposition.

This idea that cryptos must be original to be successful or worth investing in is utter shite. Look at BURST and MINT. Both original - both not worth bothering with.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 10:04:51 AM

No it is not. DASH has it, the code is most likely taken from them. Also masternodes? you have stealth addreses... why do you need mixing?

Ah, so DASH is a POS coin now ? :-)

Stealth addresses ? What do they have todo with mixing or anon ? These are two different technologies. Masternodes also have nothing todo with stealth addresses and can do other things than mixing (Instant Transactions as example). Also Masternodes behind / thru onion is "new tech" again Smiley

You might have (had) a bad day - please inform yourself before posting, there is a lot of "noise" in this thread - but you get it sooner or later.

Wizwa

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I <3 Alts

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:06:49 AM

If people felt sour after yesterday's shakeout then, I'm sorry, but you're about to feel a whole lot worse. I smell a price rise coming...

Hustlers be hustlin'... Trollers be trollin'... Wizwa be wizzin'...
kahaiwro

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:07:00 AM

trong community , soon 500k satosi , today  up to 400k

It would be very good!  Wink

I hodl some Crave since Giveway on Yobit, time to sell?
prospect

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:10:46 AM

Stealth addresses ? What do they have todo with mixing or anon ? These are two different technologies. Masternodes also have nothing todo with stealth addresses and can do other things than mixing (Instant Transactions as example). Also Masternodes behind / thru onion is "new tech" again Smiley

You might have (had) a bad day - please inform yourself before posting, there is a lot of "noise" in this thread - but you get it sooner or later.

The tech exists in DASH, do you want me to show you the code (which you probably can not read anyway)? It was used in the initial stage.

So mixing has nothing to do with stealth? What is the purpose then?

AGAIN, DASH has tor working with masternodes. And again, CRAVE uses their tech.
xamido

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:12:47 AM

The tech exists in DASH, do you want me to show you the code (which you probably can not read anyway)?

Lol, really? Questioning that man programming knowledge? Of all the member you can doubt their knowledge on, you choose ocminer? Really?
Wizwa

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I <3 Alts

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:12:54 AM

trong community , soon 500k satosi , today  up to 400k

It would be very good!  Wink

I hodl some Crave since Giveway on Yobit, time to sell?

Give it 10mins dude, someone's having some fun with the prices. Maybe see 220k - 250k.

Hustlers be hustlin'... Trollers be trollin'... Wizwa be wizzin'...
prospect

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:14:43 AM

The tech exists in DASH, do you want me to show you the code (which you probably can not read anyway)?

Lol, really? Questioning that man programming knowledge? Of all the member you can doubt their knowledge on, you choose ocminer? Really?

Yes i question it since he obviously have no knowledge about what tech already exists, or he is just to lazy to read about it, making assumptions.
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:16:39 AM

The guy is just pissed that another coin has not only stolen DASH's thunder but is sucking out their investors too. Fair enough - I would be too.

Unfortunately no one gives a shit about his 'truth' - they want to make a profitable investment and CRAVE is the most likely coin to go up in value right now due to it being so cheap per coin.
prospect

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:16:49 AM

Yes i question it since he obviously have no knowledge about what tech already exists, or he is just to lazy to read about it, making assumptions.

The tech exists in DASH, do you want me to show you the code (which you probably can not read anyway)? It was used in the initial stage.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 10:16:53 AM

Oh sorry, i did not know you are Mr. Coder Smiley

I'm pretty Sure i can read and I saw more code than you might think.

I'm not gonna continue talking with you on this Level, if you believe everything is taken from dash I'm wondering what you want here then.

xamido

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:17:48 AM

Lol, now you're just slinging mud everywhere. Nice distraction though, i'm sure you helps generate more interest to buy the coin instead of weaken its position.
idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:19:21 AM

give it rest guys

some ppl like burger king some like mcdonalds

you don't don't go to burger king and yell "but Its the same Bun and Meat" just because you like mcdonalds Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: