Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826670 times)
prospect

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:19:47 AM

Its cheap, in what way? "it works" haha

It's cheaper to pump and have higher percentage of profit for the holder due to its low marketcap.

Yes, we get it. You think u're the savior of crypto currency. The truth though, the whole crypto scene is just a bunch of ponzi scheme. So enough baby sitting, get back to profit.

I do like your contribution though. One of the lesson i learn in this forum is that believer and fudder both contribute to the hype to increase the coin price. As long as attention are given, a coin will get more expensive. Thank you so much for your attention grabbing post that helps keep interest in the coin.  Smiley

where in it to make money the heck we care about the tech. its just something we say to pull in investment.

Its cheaper to pump, are you serious? Jesus. Well i have a strong believe in progressing crypto with new tech. CRAVE does not have new tech. This is my belief and i plan to stand up for it, exposing facts in every new crypto i see.

POW/POS hybrid with masternodes is alone "new tech"...

No it is not. DASH has it, the code is most likely taken from them. Also masternodes? you have stealth addreses... why do you need mixing?

Ah, so DASH is a POS coin now ? :-)

Stealth addresses ? What do they have todo with mixing or anon ? These are two different technologies. Masternodes also have nothing todo with stealth addresses and can do other things than mixing (Instant Transactions as example). Also Masternodes behind / thru onion is "new tech" again Smiley

You might have (had) a bad day - please inform yourself before posting, there is a lot of "noise" in this thread - but you get it sooner or later.

The tech exists in DASH, do you want me to show you the code (which you probably can not read anyway)? It was used in the initial stage.

So mixing has nothing to do with stealth? What is the purpose then?

AGAIN, DASH has tor working with masternodes. And again, CRAVE uses their tech.

Oh sorry, i did not know you are Mr. Coder Smiley

I'm pretty Sure i can read and I saw more code than you might think.

I'm not gonna continue talking with you on this Level, if you believe everything is taken from dash I'm wondering what you want here then.

Answer my questions then? Nope far from it, CRAVE have taken a bit from all around and merged it.
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:22:08 AM

give it rest guys

some ppl like burger king some like mcdonalds

you don't don't go to burger king and yell "but Its the same Bun and Meat" just because you like mcdonalds Smiley

I'm playing around with him. I like that prospect guy, it's guy like him that helps keep interest sparking. A coin only loses its value once the interest dry up.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 10:23:16 AM

It's cheaper to pump and have higher percentage of profit for the holder due to its low marketcap.

Yes, we get it. You think u're the savior of crypto currency. The truth though, the whole crypto scene is just a bunch of ponzi scheme. So enough baby sitting, get back to profit.

I do like your contribution though. One of the lesson i learn in this forum is that believer and fudder both contribute to the hype to increase the coin price. As long as attention are given, a coin will get more expensive. Thank you so much for your attention grabbing post that helps keep interest in the coin.  Smiley

where in it to make money the heck we care about the tech. its just something we say to pull in investment.

Its cheaper to pump, are you serious? Jesus. Well i have a strong believe in progressing crypto with new tech. CRAVE does not have new tech. This is my belief and i plan to stand up for it, exposing facts in every new crypto i see.

No it is not. DASH has it, the code is most likely taken from them. Also masternodes? you have stealth addreses... why do you need mixing?

Stealth addresses ? What do they have todo with mixing or anon ? These are two different technologies. Masternodes also have nothing todo with stealth addresses and can do other things than mixing (Instant Transactions as example). Also Masternodes behind / thru onion is "new tech" again Smiley

You might have (had) a bad day - please inform yourself before posting, there is a lot of "noise" in this thread - but you get it sooner or later.

The tech exists in DASH, do you want me to show you the code (which you probably can not read anyway)? It was used in the initial stage.

I'm not gonna continue talking with you on this Level, if you believe everything is taken from dash I'm wondering what you want here then.

Answer my questions then? Nope far from it, CRAVE have taken a bit from all around and merged it.

So, where is the problem then ? Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:24:02 AM

There's some serious manipulation downwards here - absolutely no reason to dump all that with the price heading up again, unless you want to cause a downward trend.

Not gonna happen dickhead! Smiley
prospect

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:24:29 AM

You said, and i quote "Also Masternodes behind / thru onion is "new tech" again".. which is false.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:25:31 AM

Yes, this is opensource at his best!
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:26:56 AM

And...? You wanna play copyright police? You want some kind of DCMA for coins?? Yeah open source goes right down the toilet...
prospect

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:29:35 AM

And...? You wanna play copyright police? You want some kind of DCMA for coins?? Yeah open source goes right down the toilet...

What do you not understand? Stop making claims that CRAVE has new tech, because it has not. Its a copy paste coding currency.
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:31:44 AM

I do like your contribution though. One of the lesson i learn in this forum is that believer and fudder both contribute to the hype to increase the coin price. As long as attention are given, a coin will get more expensive. Thank you so much for your attention grabbing post that helps keep interest in the coin.  Smiley

What do you not understand? Stop making claims that CRAVE has new tech, because it has not. Its a copy paste coding currency.

Knock it off already. We don't come over to your DASH thread and spread FUD and nonsense - no need to create conflict with people. Take your 'truth' and go.
Wizwa

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I <3 Alts

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:35:13 AM

I'm not even gonna argue tech with you but CRAVE is trying to appeal to those who feel DASH isn't going in the direction they want it to - the tech may not be unique but they're marketing it in the right way.

Hustlers be hustlin'... Trollers be trollin'... Wizwa be wizzin'...
prospect

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:36:06 AM

I do like your contribution though. One of the lesson i learn in this forum is that believer and fudder both contribute to the hype to increase the coin price. As long as attention are given, a coin will get more expensive. Thank you so much for your attention grabbing post that helps keep interest in the coin.  Smiley

Knock it off already. We don't come over to your DASH thread and spread FUD and nonsense - no need to create conflict with people. Take your 'truth' and go.

My DASH thread?? I have not written anything in that thread, check my posting history. Nor do i own any dash. So stop with the claims.
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:37:44 AM

Where did you see me to make such claims? Also it isn't advertised in the OP , are you satisfied? Now gtfo
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:38:14 AM

Stop this fud because dash is good on its place like most other coin
But now Crave is taking over
And lots of investor from dash and Sdc and other coins are coming to crave in new investment
Which afraid some people from other coins
Go Crave Top 10 pos coming Soon
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:38:32 AM

My DASH thread?? I have not written anything in that thread, check my posting history. Nor do i own any dash. So stop with the claims.

Life's too short for this shit. You're trying to build DASH up and put down CRAVE. Go away!

prospect

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:41:58 AM

Life's too short for this shit. You're trying to build DASH up and put down CRAVE. Go away!

Hah what? I did mention syscoin as well. I say it again, CRAVE has no new tech, but they claim they have just that. Even ocminer got fooled by it. Im ready to discuss every such claim.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 10:43:16 AM

Hah what? I did mention syscoin as well. I say it again, CRAVE has no new tech, but they claim they have just that. Even ocminer got fooled by it. Im ready to discuss every such claim.

Please stop mentioning me.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Wizwa

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I <3 Alts

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:44:34 AM

Anyways.... any word on whether any other exchanges are adding CRAVE to their offerings?

Hustlers be hustlin'... Trollers be trollin'... Wizwa be wizzin'...
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:44:41 AM

What makes you think anyone in this thread wants to discuss your 'theories'? People here don't give a shit about the claims you make - they only care about what is the best investment at any given time. CRAVE happens to be the hot coin right now.

snafflecoin

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 10:50:32 AM

Crave taking over - get ready for some industrial coin magic

1 dollar on its way  Wink
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 10:52:28 AM

What a fat troll this prospect is)) Maybe you should stop feeding him, people! This overquotting is really annoying.
BTW he told that he was not interested in Crave so let's not keep the issue on the boil for him.

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: