Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826664 times)
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:45:13 AM

I am now only the second person to own BLUR besides ICM. I will be starting my service to burn Crave for BLUR soon Wink

Tm2013, what's your fee? I'll probably be burning a good portion of my Masternode profits with your service.

Bump
What would the community feel is a fair fee? 0.5% per burn?
The main reason why I sold my coin from masternode  and stop it ,was very simple.My masternode produced only 0.666666 a day ( 24 hr)
and I have seen that few guys from forum posted that they getting 0.666666666 every 4 hours.For me was clear that somebody not telling truth and I've sold my lovely CRAVE  from masternode at 0.0075.Now from the 2,500. CRAVE profit at 0.0075 I can buy 7,500 CRAVE now ,but only for masternode  if masternode will bring for me 0.666666  every 6 hours.. Embarrassed

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:46:58 AM

Almost 0.003 again  Shocked Shocked

wasn't this one of the most obvious pumps in recent crypto history?

NEM, LSK, STRAT
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:48:19 AM

Crave could go far....I'll be watching close. I mean crypto gives us all power. Power to change this fucked up world.

word up brotha hate politicians and banksters
dumped running out of coins Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink
the king of the hill CRAVE shake this fucking world of jealeous

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:49:23 AM

So theres 2 coins?  Blur and crave?
Crave is the main coin/chain, and blur is the main asset on the darkpool system.

and:

CRAVE is the first anon colored coin with dark markets on blockchain and masternodes
Anyone will can create your own darkmarket within blockchain if have 10,000 crave.
Each crave can be burned for blur, which is an anon colored coin to be used in these markets. 1 crave = 5 blur.
Only 550k coins and this number should decrease, as many will be burned for blur and other used to create markets and masternodes.

Then will BLUR trade as well?
You can trade it decentralized on darkpool... if it gets picked up by an exchange that supports the Counterparty protocol like BTER or Polo then BLUR and other darkpool assets could be traded there too (I imagine they might be....umm, "selective" about which assets they would allow to be traded Wink).

i still have no clue what this means
Ok, another way to thing of it - DarkPool is like an underground stock market.  You burn CRAVE to get BLUR (this means you send some CRAVE to a special unspendable address).  Then you can use BLUR to either pay a small fee to issue your own "stock" or asset.  Other people can choose to buy some of your stock on the decentralized exchange (there is no central party running an exchange, its all done over the blockchain).  Then maybe you pay them dividends every once in awhile.

Let me try to think of a "clean" scenario...  let's say you run a personal protection service.  You decide to issue an asset (aka a colored coin) called PROTECT to raise capital so you can hire a few more dudes on your crew.  You sell a bunch of your asset, then you go hire some guys, take on more clients, and grow your business.  Every quarter you pay out a dividend based on your earnings, and as you grow your earnings grow and the investors who bought your asset are happy because their dividends are growing.  In the meantime the investors can trade your asset on the decentralized exchange amongst themselves after the initial issuance, in a PROTECT/BLUR market.

That's one scenario.  You can also do decentralized betting.  Cheesy
choppy123

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:49:30 AM

Crave could go far....I'll be watching close. I mean crypto gives us all power. Power to change this fucked up world.

word up brotha hate politicians and banksters

I'm in and have the same sentiment. I've been stalking crave forum for days but haven't bought in until now Smiley ...It pays to be patient. I can't wait for the fiat virus to puke itself across the world with ebola like force. Only then can we rid the world of our toxic money system. Put on those hazmat suits bitchez.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:50:24 AM

I am now only the second person to own BLUR besides ICM. I will be starting my service to burn Crave for BLUR soon Wink

Tm2013, what's your fee? I'll probably be burning a good portion of my Masternode profits with your service.

Bump

Still waiting on the walkthrough guide.

And where is the blur held?
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:51:55 AM

Crave is the main coin/chain, and blur is the main asset on the darkpool system.

and:

CRAVE is the first anon colored coin with dark markets on blockchain and masternodes
Anyone will can create your own darkmarket within blockchain if have 10,000 crave.
Each crave can be burned for blur, which is an anon colored coin to be used in these markets. 1 crave = 5 blur.
Only 550k coins and this number should decrease, as many will be burned for blur and other used to create markets and masternodes.

You can trade it decentralized on darkpool... if it gets picked up by an exchange that supports the Counterparty protocol like BTER or Polo then BLUR and other darkpool assets could be traded there too (I imagine they might be....umm, "selective" about which assets they would allow to be traded Wink).

Ok, another way to thing of it - DarkPool is like an underground stock market.  You burn CRAVE to get BLUR (this means you send some CRAVE to a special unspendable address).  Then you can use BLUR to either pay a small fee to issue your own "stock" or asset.  Other people can choose to buy some of your stock on the decentralized exchange (there is no central party running an exchange, its all done over the blockchain).  Then maybe you pay them dividends every once in awhile.

Let me try to think of a "clean" scenario...  let's say you run a personal protection service.  You decide to issue an asset (aka a colored coin) called PROTECT to raise capital so you can hire a few more dudes on your crew.  You sell a bunch of your asset, then you go hire some guys, take on more clients, and grow your business.  Every quarter you pay out a dividend based on your earnings, and as you grow your earnings grow and the investors who bought your asset are happy because their dividends are growing.  In the meantime the investors can trade your asset on the decentralized exchange amongst themselves after the initial issuance, in a PROTECT/BLUR market.

You should be more clear. Yes the 550k decreases however from what i understand the adrenaline nodes create new crave ? and there is a max of over a billion crave 550 was just the initial relase
tm2013

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 04:52:45 AM

Bump

Blur is an asset, so it is stored on the blockchain. The address that the burned crave came from is the address which owns the blur created.
And I will have a guide up by tomorrow now that I finally have it working.
If you are interested in having crave burned for blur without the setup, I will do it for a 1% fee, or 0.1 crave, whichever is less.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
Silverfield

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:53:32 AM

i am back to boy now.

like i write before i hope 300k soon

hi newbie, welcome to your new fav thread Smiley

thanks a lot
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:53:37 AM

and:

You should be more clear. Yes the 550k decreases however from what i understand the adrenaline nodes create new crave ? and there is a max of over a billion crave 550 was just the initial relase
ter 27years 12mill new coins will be  created

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
goblynn

Activity: 292

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:53:43 AM

and:

will take a LOOONG time to get a billion crave....we are talking like thousands of years......only 500k crave can be created every year...period

Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:03:00 AM

Bump

Blur is an asset, so it is stored on the blockchain. The address that the burned crave came from is the address which owns the blur created.
If you are interested in having crave burned for blur without the setup, I will do it for a 1% fee, or 0.1 crave, whichever is less.

Ok I am interested in both the walkthrough and your service. PM me your address and I will send some crave right now.

EDIT: so if I send you crave and you burn it for blur then how do I get the blur?
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:12:00 AM

Have been awful busy today - Can one of the bros give me a quick rundown on the current situation?
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:14:52 AM

Bump

.1 sounds good if it's not too much work for you.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
FineX22

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:16:22 AM

Have been awful busy today - Can one of the bros give me a quick rundown on the current situation?

shadowtrash fud now pump  Smiley
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:17:36 AM

Will you need tor  running in the background or just the crave qt ? Will the market be in wallet ?
tm2013

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 05:17:56 AM

Bump

.1 sounds good if it's not too much work for you.
0.1 it is then.

Website | BTCT Thread
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:19:16 AM

Unfortunately we suffer a fud storm from shadowtrash community that caused panic sell
but dev has proven his talent.
Soon we will recover the losses and we go to 0.01 btc

Then dev posted this:

You have to understand that this coin had an amazing launch and captured mindshare quickly, so we are on EVERYONE's radar by now.  Twitter personalities, traders, people into other coins, everywhere.  After scam after scam over the past year, everybody is disillusioned and skeptical.  That's normal.  There is a constant fight for capital in alts, that is the game, that is why we see people come into this thread or popular threads spamming random coins and other products or services.  In the early lifecycle its easy for people with large exposure in other coins to buy up large volumes and dump to try to destroy a competitor.  We just have to weather it and let the tech and ecosystem speak for itself.

We don't need to be going into other coin threads and trolling them or stirring things up.  We don't need that kind of marketing, we already have captured everybody's attention.  They will come here, probably forever, thats just the nature of the game.  Float above it.  Trade smart.  Know how to de-risk your position.  Put your money to work for you.  The volatility is normal.  It will probably continue for some time.  Use it to your advantage.  Look at what a few of our supporters have been doing while all the crazy shit is going on around them - they put their heads together and built a viable business with their adrenaline node service.  Block out the distractions and that is the kind of stuff that is going to pay off in the long run.

In the larger scheme of things in this crazy world, remember we are all on the same side and fighting the same battle.  This shouldn't become a cesspool of coin vs coin bullshit.  There's a line between good natured ribbing, and over the top trolling.  Let's try to stay on the good side of that line please and keep our eyes on the prize.

And darkproton this:

Hello,
Being in the scene for a bit, I am not entirely sure what the fuss is about. I'm serious. This coin ran from .0005 to .007 in days. It is currently up around .002ish. I understand the swings can be hectic, but it will pass. Pumps will happen and only destroy weak coins. DrkDash was pumped. Btc was pumped. EVERYTHING gets pumped.Then when it all falls the usual cast of characters come around and like to kick shit in the thread. Crave is doing fine. Dev is quality. Relax. Free up some btc if you believe in it and hope it pulls in more. Seriously, this coin has been around for like, 2 weeks? Deep breaths peeps.

All fine now
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:21:12 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11050236#msg11050236
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:23:10 AM

pumping coming  Wink dumped will run out of coin

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: