Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826664 times)
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:56:25 AM

Everyone should dump their coins, then buy back at 10k satoshis and make the graph a nice turmoiled sea.

Exactly, why not buy some cypher on bittrex ?
FineX22

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:57:09 AM

It's understandable that people have been hesitant to buy back in - it was one hell of a panic sell - but nothing has changed. The dev is still active and working away, the wallet and nodes still work wonderfully (have 12 of these puppies running as of right now!), and the market is coming along nicely.

All hype aside - Think about why this dump was triggered. Could it be that it was simply getting far too costly to attain 10,000 coins in order to run a market? Or that too many big fish missed the boat by calling the high pre-100,000 sat and not getting a piece of the action? Or perhaps because we just simply had to shake out those who purchased far too cheaply and had no business being Crave whales? Whatever the reason - the value proposition of the coin has not changed.

There are still the same number of coins as before, roughly the same number of nodes in operation as before, new whales who have bought in above 200,000 for the most part, and we are still on track for the rest of the features on roadmap 1 and 2.

I'm going to give you the best bit of advice you will ever receive in this game. When the price of a solid, non-premine, non-ico, non-scam, scarce coin gets shot down 60% simply because people got scared (knowing the rise had to have a retrace at some point) you buy that shit up.

Wanna know the real reason I bought Crave in the first place? It was down from 96,000 Satoshi to 42,000 in a matter of hours. I saw that along with the high volume and immediately bought in. Proved to be the best investment I have ever made and is STILL the best.

Just like before the huge rise, the real winners were those who purchased LOW, when the coin had a panic dump. Once again, you have a chance at buying (or buying back) LOW. When a coin like this has a panic dump they always bounce back - sometimes it takes a day or consolidation where not a whole lot goes on - but the longer a good coin with potential for a high return stays stable the more eager peopel become to buy in.

Everyone is waiting for it to stabilize - they are trying to pick the bottom in order to get back in. Be careful, we saw how damned fast people were able to shoot the price from 600,000 to 700,000 - literally a matter of seconds with orders in excess of 70 BTC. Don't get left behind a second time.

Someone dumped into one of my buy walls half an hour- yet another 14.4 BTC of Crave in my hands which means thats another 6000 Crave that is off the books untill we push past 0.01. I ain't dumping a single coin - If I end up holding 10% of all coins out there so be it! That prevents the weak from causing the chaos they caused today a second time.

wery vell said. i am buying and buying until dump stop  Smiley
tema

Activity: 715

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 09:57:13 AM

Yeehh! Sell more guys!! Cheesy

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:57:41 AM

i think crave dev is better then evan  Smiley

Crave dev better then evan ? Why crave dev using darkcoin source code ? U make funny statemeny....

U want to compete with dash ? Hahaha ita like ltc want to compete with btc....

Keep dreaming until bag holder who bougt at 28k Sell all his crave to u...and its done..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:58:11 AM

Everyone should dump their coins, then buy back at 10k satoshis and make the graph a nice turmoiled sea.

Keep day dreaming  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

Crave dev better then evan ? Why crave dev using darkcoin source code ?

Any Proof regarding your comment ?
mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:01:18 AM

It's understandable that people have been hesitant to buy back in - it was one hell of a panic sell - but nothing has changed. The dev is still active and working away, the wallet and nodes still work wonderfully (have 12 of these puppies running as of right now!), and the market is coming along nicely.

All hype aside - Think about why this dump was triggered. Could it be that it was simply getting far too costly to attain 10,000 coins in order to run a market? Or that too many big fish missed the boat by calling the high pre-100,000 sat and not getting a piece of the action? Or perhaps because we just simply had to shake out those who purchased far too cheaply and had no business being Crave whales? Whatever the reason - the value proposition of the coin has not changed.

There are still the same number of coins as before, roughly the same number of nodes in operation as before, new whales who have bought in above 200,000 for the most part, and we are still on track for the rest of the features on roadmap 1 and 2.

I'm going to give you the best bit of advice you will ever receive in this game. When the price of a solid, non-premine, non-ico, non-scam, scarce coin gets shot down 60% simply because people got scared (knowing the rise had to have a retrace at some point) you buy that shit up.

Wanna know the real reason I bought Crave in the first place? It was down from 96,000 Satoshi to 42,000 in a matter of hours. I saw that along with the high volume and immediately bought in. Proved to be the best investment I have ever made and is STILL the best.

Just like before the huge rise, the real winners were those who purchased LOW, when the coin had a panic dump. Once again, you have a chance at buying (or buying back) LOW. When a coin like this has a panic dump they always bounce back - sometimes it takes a day or consolidation where not a whole lot goes on - but the longer a good coin with potential for a high return stays stable the more eager peopel become to buy in.

Everyone is waiting for it to stabilize - they are trying to pick the bottom in order to get back in. Be careful, we saw how damned fast people were able to shoot the price from 600,000 to 700,000 - literally a matter of seconds with orders in excess of 70 BTC. Don't get left behind a second time.

Someone dumped into one of my buy walls half an hour- yet another 14.4 BTC of Crave in my hands which means thats another 6000 Crave that is off the books untill we push past 0.01. I ain't dumping a single coin - If I end up holding 10% of all coins out there so be it! That prevents the weak from causing the chaos they caused today a second time.

that statement could be just because you have a large amount coins. judging by how people selling they dont share your views. should have waited sub 100k to buy. its a trading coin now
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:01:44 AM

crave devs right now :

BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:03:03 AM

that statement could be just because you have a large amount coins. judging by how people selling they dont share your views. should have waited sub 100k to buy. its a trading coin now

Sure it could. But it is factually and demonstrably true. Buy or don't buy - it doesn't change the fact that this one is going to pick up where it left off.
johnson1990

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 10:03:19 AM

https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/blob/004181e6a85f7b085d9638a177d681233dbac51b/src/qt/forms/darksendconfig.ui#L78

snafflecoin

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:06:09 AM

still CHEAP!!

imagine where we will be in 1 month Smiley

The DEV is working away TRUST something special coming  Cool
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 10:06:11 AM

I do not mess with coins with such as big volume. They have that volume with purpose. Better not mess with cartels.
btw i don't know what is masternode and i don't use it anyway, it is not needed at all.
And skull logo reminds me of old pc games where, when i lost ll my lifes at the end ,coming up that skull, remind me that i am dead. I don't want my crypto stake to be dead. And to embrace the Dark, Skullcoin needs more then bitcoins and volume.

mxhwr

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:06:23 AM

Sure it could. But it is factually and demonstrably true. Buy or don't buy - it doesn't change the fact that this one is going to pick up where it left off.

that is not a fact its speculation. no guarantee this will be rising again if it does the wall you have to get through is the big wall of bagholders and those who got dumped into. other exchanges are not even bothering with adding this they know the score. until we see more work i won't lose sleep if it gets to 10k sats. buy orders now are just trying to uphold price trying to make it look like there is demand actually the wall moves lower youl see sub 200k today
ahoenk

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:07:37 AM

See on github

Masternodes is titally darkcoin concept, and the dev copying it...

Can u see code ? Or u just a cheerleader or gambler act like investor..HEHEHEHE

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:10:24 AM

that is not a fact its speculation. no guarantee this will be rising again if it does the wall you have to get through is the big wall of bagholders and those who got dumped into. other exchanges are not even bothering with adding this they know the score. until we see more work i won't lose sleep if it gets to 10k sats. buy orders now are just trying to uphold price trying to make it look like there is demand actually the wall moves lower youl see sub 200k today

Everything but the claim it will rise from here is fact.

Good luck to you!
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 10:10:30 AM

guys its the same amount of coins trading on bittrex in and out (same ppl), don't be fooled. clearly manipulation going on, rich list didn't change a bit. wait until darkmarket is on and hold until then. don't let fud ripp you off.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
mashcom

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:11:14 AM

crave devs right now :

Have a look to this video:

A little bit of fun :

Phbaby

Activity: 126

©

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:11:32 AM

Think about it. The choice is simple:

1) You hold and coin loses value. You lose BTC.

2) Or you sell, cash in your profits and earn BTC. Then when Crave is VERY LOW, you buy again and triple your Crave holdings for the next pump Smiley

Kiss my ass ! Dump your 100 Crave now if you dont want to lose
ahoenk

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:15:26 AM

What ever cheerleader say about dash, i still proud of dash, even if crave can get 2 mill marketcap i still proud of dash, that is make me believe the technology darkcoin/dash made is good, people start to make coin with masternodes and they also will make coin with instant x, i appreciate dash dev for what they have done,...

And yes dash/dark use btc technology then the dev improve it With masternodes, darksend and instant X..

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mxhwr

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:17:54 AM

Everything but the claim it will rise from here is fact.

Good luck to you!

the reason why it even rose was because of a pump from 50k. if there was no pump this was falling back to 35k. the nodes would have given a rise to 80-100k the rest was a pump and the dump was the proof. that dump was really that bad because the pumper made so much profit that he didnt care what he sold for as he probably made shit loads of btc. another reason why someone would dump like that if dev left which isn't the case here leaving the only reason if a pump and dump.

now the pump is over its gonna keep falling as volume drops. you can stick around to see what happens but coins are released everyday moving onto the next but will trade it not invest in it.

that 800k rise was not due to crave coin being good and thats a fact. if people never saw that then you need more practice clever traders sold at 500k plus those that were dumb waited for 0.01btc

pumper reads these boards he knew people will keep buying until 0.01btc and took advantage of that by selling before. just learn from it.
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: