Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826665 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:33:22 PM

@LongAndShort  - please go drink some milk and sleep i do not have time for ppl like you.

thanks

Clearly you have no time for reason and facts. Just like everyone tool before you from countless projects and countless communities i've talked to trying to warn of the same blatant fail projects!

The wise ones are the ones who learn and don't rope others into the fire with them!

They listen to reason..eventually and come join real projects doing real innovation out to change the world not just their bank accounts!

Which one are you going to be all your life?

These are the types that are stifling this industry.
https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_/status/587018841110216704
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:33:50 PM

Anybody know where i can get the crave wallet

yupp grab a shovel and dig it out of its grave  Grin
sologap

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:34:05 PM

@LongAndShort  - please go drink some milk and sleep i do not have time for ppl like you.

thanks

helloooo...stil $350 /day Huh  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

even if it is 1$/day i call it profit  Wink Kiss

yes you...another investor which bought crave at 0.006 and 0.007 because of ur fail advertising $350/day ?

u just think of ur self not community...that's it...

everyone read this please..... Cool Cool Cool

i do not understand what you mean or whats your pain, no i did not buy at 0.006-0.007 and i never gave a false info about the node earning. go back some pages and read.

time for milk kid.

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
deliveryman

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:34:55 PM

they see a coin similar to crave and automatically claim it's same dev... same kind of games the fudders/trolls always play

What a coin like crave that has a poorly structured git. Code with darkcoin still scattered through it an unknown single dev account and  1 contributor on its git.
A quiet mining period until masternodes fork and wham a nice pump up .07

Yeah i cant for the life of me think why it looks like all the other ones and people are here saying "be careful" and "do your research"  Roll Eyes

all coins take code from other coins, only douche bags that don't respect the evolution of the code and the coders before them try to hide the fact that they borrowed from other coins  

Like this?

https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/graphs/contributors

This is what a real project looks like its contributors trace right back through all of its codebase!

https://github.com/dashpay/dash/graphs/contributors

You will notice gavinandresen at the top there on any decent project git because they know what they are doing!

you can not compare dash with crave,, dash is OLD so ofc there is more LOL go back and see the dates

are you really that stupid? New projects should have contributors aswell. its a line backwards.
tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 10:35:49 PM

Sneak preview anyone? Smiley

wow man  Shocked
great work!
Thanks!

look to me it is a soniccoin guy to me

artwork seem to be from shadowcoin but code seem to be from soniccoin scammer dude
Lol I am in no way affiliated with ICM, just doing this project for the coin. From my discussions with ICM, he's legit. Trust me.

what project?
Working on getting the dark assets and dark market on the crave block chain more publicly accessible through a web interface.
amazing contribution to community dude, tvm. really appreciated

You seems to do good work but you are losing your time. You should trade CRAVE and not work for it.
I just made 100 BTC with the CRAVE pump and dump and if you see my history, you can see I warned ppl before the pump.
I'm reading if people want pump that shitcoin one more time but now I invested my 100 BTC in real coins: Arch and CANN for now and I'm already in profit Wink
I code and trade. The reason I continue to work for the coin is maybe I know something is coming soon Roll Eyes

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:36:15 PM

Hello is there a download for a crave wallet windows please

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

Anybody know where i can get the crave wallet

on OP dude
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.0
tm2013

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 10:37:22 PM

Or more specifically: https://mega.co.nz/#!cdkwkaoK!Qx_3LgjJmL308fS3OynOgD3Xow22PxQ7kZCj7zPl-aw

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:38:15 PM

ask the dev, if he is not busy buying a new car..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Troublesome96

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:39:47 PM

In all honesty guys, I just thought this was a neat coin and figured it couldn't hurt to throw 50$ at it...
Yeah and you saw it for what it was. But you arn't here chanting that it isn't what it clearly is right!? Because that would be completely bat shit crazy wouldn't it!?
Ok, so you posted some of the code from github. It appears that you are trying to establish this was copied and pasted from some code from darksend. Please explain what the fatal bug is with this coin which will make the wallet and network malfunction? I need to know if this coin is going to break, before I go in and buy more. If you cannot establish that this coin is going to break sometime soon because of the sloppy code, then  STFU.

I don't believe i was ever saying there was any kind of bug yet.

I am, however showing a pattern of failed projects that all started with the same pump and ended with a bunch of people in the thread for months chanting the same old crap till they eventually all moved on and have no found themselves here, doing it again.

I thought i was clearly stating there should be caution betting on roadmap 2 when the current code is so sloppy and rushed.

People should be careful, i'm sick to death of people being led to the slaughter.
Traders may think its funny and love the pumps but its not doing this industry any good and i want some of this tech to thrive. It wont, however, when there is so much noise and attention focused on copy paste projects with no innovation, tallent or love for this tech, space and future.

Its just pure business and will always end in tears for someone. Which is not what most of us are trying to build a foundation upon!

And if was not "rushed" we would be hearing that it is taking too long, am I right or am I right?

"so much noise and attention" You do understand that yourself and many that look up to you are the major creators of that here?

"no innovation, tallent or love for this tech, space and future." You just personify this to the fullest I can see.

I hope you realize that if you are thinking you are some sort or hero here to save the weak that your own methods are self defeating and directly affects your credentials as well as any project you are affiliated with.
If more traffic, more exposure and more users is what you are trying to prevent/save (face it, your are) then you are failing miserably. The fact that you can't see that or choose to look over it confirms why I originally chose not to invest in SDC. Overlooking obvious issues and moving ahead anyway is not a good fit for my money. SDC did it and now you are showing me that you do it as well. I would rather take a risk on something that might not do that. That decision took me less than 30 seconds and was very easy to make. I personally would rather see copy pasta code because that can later be corrected.

If you would like to know the issue that prevented me from investing in that coin feel free to ask.

P.S. If you think investing in any crypto is not a risk than you are lying to yourself.  It might be best to try and convince new comers to your coin's thread why it is a safer bet, bit I digress.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:39:55 PM

Its on the first page under "Downloads" click on the windows logo
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:40:05 PM

What happens when people buy the dip while the top loaders unload on them.

Top holders looking to dump at break even 200k-800k

Anyone have 2,000 BTC to pump this coin for those bag holders?

changing of the guards! Strong hands prevail....don't forget MRZ123 from Da$h had 32k at 90k sats and tryed too manipulate it...lost his coins!
Tread lightly and keep dry powder in case the bottom drops out! I would not put anything past these dash and sdc guys!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:42:36 PM

Not sure it really matters when i came and chose to post anywhere.

Look I've been a fan of SDC for awhile now but I've been hearing nasty stuff coming from right within the circle about plans days ago to buy up Crave just to dump it, then I got certain individuals who shall not be named adding me on facebook and "advising" me hours before the dump that I should "be careful". And now during and after this dump SDC personalities are the ones flocking to the thread to bury it further, which is sad because Crave was never targeting Shadow as their main competition but Dash.

In my book this is more slimy then a developer not following someone's narrow Orthodox view of charting where the original Bitcoin code came from.

Frankly I'm tired of hearing Rutherfords BS about rynomsters big testicles anyway, count me out of #Shadowcash

Well i literally have no clue what you are talking about nor do i understand what motivates you to be in this space other then money so thats fine, ciao.
I'm in this thread talking about crave not Shadowcash or any other project so good luck with that, i suggest you make a thread to add to the long list of other conspiracies that have no proof.

I encourage you to prove it and bring the truth to light with facts other then your say. If it is in fact truthful, what you are claiming.

I am very interested in this. Are you willing to post pastebins? screens? expose names?
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:42:40 PM

In all honesty guys, I just thought this was a neat coin and figured it couldn't hurt to throw 50$ at it...
Yeah and you saw it for what it was. But you arn't here chanting that it isn't what it clearly is right!? Because that would be completely bat shit crazy wouldn't it!?
Ok, so you posted some of the code from github. It appears that you are trying to establish this was copied and pasted from some code from darksend. Please explain what the fatal bug is with this coin which will make the wallet and network malfunction? I need to know if this coin is going to break, before I go in and buy more. If you cannot establish that this coin is going to break sometime soon because of the sloppy code, then  STFU.

I don't believe i was ever saying there was any kind of bug yet.

I am, however showing a pattern of failed projects that all started with the same pump and ended with a bunch of people in the thread for months chanting the same old crap till they eventually all moved on and have no found themselves here, doing it again.

I thought i was clearly stating there should be caution betting on roadmap 2 when the current code is so sloppy and rushed.

People should be careful, i'm sick to death of people being led to the slaughter.
Traders may think its funny and love the pumps but its not doing this industry any good and i want some of this tech to thrive. It wont, however, when there is so much noise and attention focused on copy paste projects with no innovation, tallent or love for this tech, space and future.

Its just pure business and will always end in tears for someone. Which is not what most of us are trying to build a foundation upon!

And if was not "rushed" we would be hearing that it is taking too long, am I right or am I right?

"so much noise and attention" You do understand that yourself and many that look up to you are the major creators of that here?

"no innovation, tallent or love for this tech, space and future." You just personify this to the fullest I can see.

I hope you realize that if you are thinking you are some sort or hero here to save the weak that your own methods are self defeating and directly affects your credentials as well as any project you are affiliated with.
If more traffic, more exposure and more users is what you are trying to prevent/save (face it, your are) then you are failing miserably. The fact that you can't see that or choose to look over it confirms why I originally chose not to invest in SDC. Overlooking obvious issues and moving ahead anyway is not a good fit for my money. SDC did it and now you are showing me that you do it as well. I would rather take a risk on something that might not do that. That decision took me less than 30 seconds and was very easy to make. I personally would rather see copy pasta code because that can later be corrected.

If you would like to know the issue that prevented me from investing in that coin feel free to ask.

P.S. If you think investing in any crypto is not a risk than you are lying to yourself.  It might be best to try and convince new comers to your coin's thread why it is a safer bet, bit I digress.

So you're saying because im here talking about crave. That somehow relates to SDC and because you don't like what im saying that means you cant bring yourself to buy sdc and support it..

Yeah you seem sane and ill defiantly follow your every word based on that bombshell because i can totally see how the two correlate   Roll Eyes
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:43:54 PM

thanks for showing that the coins are now more evenly distributed, which is awesome for the longterm  Kiss

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:44:22 PM

Thanks Amigo

Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:45:35 PM

Not sure it really matters when i came and chose to post anywhere.

Look I've been a fan of SDC for awhile now but I've been hearing nasty stuff coming from right within the circle about plans days ago to buy up Crave just to dump it, then I got certain individuals who shall not be named adding me on facebook and "advising" me hours before the dump that I should "be careful". And now during and after this dump SDC personalities are the ones flocking to the thread to bury it further, which is sad because Crave was never targeting Shadow as their main competition but Dash.

In my book this is more slimy then a developer not following someone's narrow Orthodox view of charting where the original Bitcoin code came from.

Frankly I'm tired of hearing Rutherfords BS about rynomsters big testicles anyway, count me out of #Shadowcash

Well i literally have no clue what you are talking about nor do i understand what motivates you to be in this space other then money so thats fine, ciao.
I'm in this thread talking about crave not Shadowcash or any other project so good luck with that, i suggest you make a thread to add to the long list of other conspiracies that have no proof.

I encourage you to prove it and bring the truth to light with facts other then your say. If it is in fact truthful, what you are claiming.

I am very interested in this. Are you willing to post pastebins? screens? expose names?

I've been hearing same chatter but no proof!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
johnson1990

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 10:45:42 PM

they see a coin similar to crave and automatically claim it's same dev... same kind of games the fudders/trolls always play

What a coin like crave that has a poorly structured git. Code with darkcoin still scattered through it an unknown single dev account and  1 contributor on its git.
A quiet mining period until masternodes fork and wham a nice pump up .07

Yeah i cant for the life of me think why it looks like all the other ones and people are here saying "be careful" and "do your research"  Roll Eyes

all coins take code from other coins, only douche bags that don't respect the evolution of the code and the coders before them try to hide the fact that they borrowed from other coins  

Like this?

https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/graphs/contributors

This is what a real project looks like its contributors trace right back through all of its codebase!

https://github.com/dashpay/dash/graphs/contributors

You will notice gavinandresen at the top there on any decent project git because they know what they are doing!

you can not compare dash with crave,, dash is OLD so ofc there is more LOL go back and see the dates

You are failing to see what i'm pointing out

Here is an example of another incompetent dev and their pumped and dumped vaporware project

https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/

Its 9 months old it has nothing to do with time. go to the links and see for yourself what i'm saying.

Now go and check every failed coin you know that has been a pump and dump and compare with projects you know for certain are the real deal! Again time has nothing to do with them being a real deal either.

These project all trace back to their origins.

i understand you, the number show only if you fork the coin in github and edited it later and kept committing changes, dev didnt do this, he just pushed his own fork from his pc then he started to commit. if you do not understand how github works google it

That is not only incompetence, but also:
1. Cause code review really difficult (the diff is gone)
2. It removes credits from those who submitted the commits in upstream
3. Really bad github ettiquette
tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:47:29 PM

Damn someone just bought a lot of CRAVE on accident? I hope they didn't mean to sell instead. That's an expensive bag.

Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 10:48:22 PM

It's is the eye of the hurricane and the backside of the storm is always stronger...Don't let them steal your crave cheap for it is a game at this point!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: