Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826665 times)
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:01:06 AM

I think we require a new moderated thread now, this thread has now become FUDer's heaven .
Good sign...that means that whales want to buy cheap.
Last time I have seen so much FUD was under 90k.

There are only 3 or 4 coins that are of interest to traders right now. Crave has the highest volume and greatest volatility of them all. It has the greatest chance of increasing greater than 100% from its current price in a reasonably short space of time accordingly as people look for 'the coin' to hedge their loses on as Bitcoin tanks.

Always follow the volume. Volume + a dumped market being pushed down makes for a great buying opportunity. What goes up must come down, and what goes down - assuming ceteris paribus - must go back up.

Very well said my friend
You my friend are very wise.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:10:54 AM

What a disgrace to cryptocurrency in general.  This is a despicable example of what the altcoin segment of cryptocurrency has become.  

Crave, DASH, etc...  all just scams.  People lose their money and then their trust, setting crypto back years due to these rampant scams.  Paycoin, Ripple, NXT, all scams that benefited a few.  Crave, Dash, SDC, Cloak, and all the other worthless altcoins are the exact opposites of what people want in a cryptocurrency.  Nobody wants a scam but for some reason they keep supporting them.

Nothing but pump and dump shitcoins all of them.

Your opinion is appreciated.

Do you have some suggestions as to non "scam" altcoins please?

Thank you in advance.

Coins that have been around a year or longer with dedicated teams and communities, ones with stable charts. The downside is they might not get the volatility new coins get. Still, pretty easy to pick solid long term coins, or risky new ones -- As for people losing their money, that is trading, and it happens to all of us now and then if we are honest about it. As for Crave, I think it is losing the new coin status now, PnDers moving to the next shiny coin, so it will be interesting to see if it lasts. Anyone have a current count on the master nodes?

This is a coin that is no where near that age. How do we allow it to get there without it being a "disgrace" according to the original poster? Would the original poster be willing to let us know what they believe are what people want in cryptocurrency?

Fact is it takes time to find out what happens. There is either a situation where the dev isn't anon, and we have some level of security, then a trusted account, and then the newbie accounts. Anyway, if the dev keeps working on it, it is not a disgrace. Trust is hard to come by in cryptos though. As for the OP, anyone that thinks everything is a scam besides Bitcoin cannot be helped. Lots of people early in BTC profited as well, that is how it goes.

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:13:28 AM

any ETA for the Market?
Blazin8888

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:18:10 AM

any ETA for the Market?

Bump..peeps got packs to move from down south 2 c town
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:21:37 AM

We've seen all of this before. Beginning to end. Happens to all scam coins, and can happen to legitimate projects as well. The resurgence of volume in the altcoin market will draw out PnD groups. Don't get married to a coin. Use common sense. Trade cautiously and use stop loss orders to protect your investment.  
The rise crave saw was not organic. It was clearly pushed and the charts bear that out. With that pressure gone, the price will normalize and find it's balance.
The continued rise or fall of Crave sits on the dev's shoulders.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
Blazin8888

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:25:42 AM

We've seen all of this before. Beginning to end. Happens to all scam coins, and can happen to legitimate projects as well. The resurgence of volume in the altcoin market will draw out PnD groups. Don't get married to a coin. Use common sense. Trade cautiously and use stop loss orders to protect your investment.  
The rise crave saw was not organic. It was clearly pushed and the charts bear that out. With that pressure gone, the price will normalize and find it's balance.
Bump.

The only thing u got in this world is your word and your balls dev. If you make me wealthy I will give back to this fucked up world. First thing, give back to my village in India. Seen so much pain in my peoples eyes. Fuck the Indian government. Leaving our people to die. I will build roads, schools etc. I believe if everyone gave back to where they came from the world would be a bit better. Maybe crypto can help change the world. My gut tells me this dev has a good heart.
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 08:26:55 AM

any ETA for the Market?
Wait for this! Before we need more FUD for staking out weak hands ;-)

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:28:36 AM

What a disgrace to cryptocurrency in general.  This is a despicable example of what the altcoin segment of cryptocurrency has become.  

Crave, DASH, etc...  all just scams.  People lose their money and then their trust, setting crypto back years due to these rampant scams.  Paycoin, Ripple, NXT, all scams that benefited a few.  Crave, Dash, SDC, Cloak, and all the other worthless altcoins are the exact opposites of what people want in a cryptocurrency.  Nobody wants a scam but for some reason they keep supporting them.

Thank you in advance.

Coins that have been around a year or longer with dedicated teams and communities, ones with stable charts. The downside is they might not get the volatility new coins get. Still, pretty easy to pick solid long term coins, or risky new ones -- As for people losing their money, that is trading, and it happens to all of us now and then if we are honest about it. As for Crave, I think it is losing the new coin status now, PnDers moving to the next shiny coin, so it will be interesting to see if it lasts. Anyone have a current count on the master nodes?

This is a coin that is no where near that age. How do we allow it to get there without it being a "disgrace" according to the original poster? Would the original poster be willing to let us know what they believe are what people want in cryptocurrency?

Fact is it takes time to find out what happens. There is either a situation where the dev isn't anon, and we have some level of security, then a trusted account, and then the newbie accounts. Anyway, if the dev keeps working on it, it is not a disgrace. Trust is hard to come by in cryptos though. As for the OP, anyone that thinks everything is a scam besides Bitcoin cannot be helped. Lots of people early in BTC profited as well, that is how it goes.

Of course. That is why I specifically mentioned that we are very early into this coin. I personally hope that a dev that is creating an anon coin and an anon marketplace is in fact an anon dev. I happen to remember a dev that was not anon for quite sometime and no one looked into his credentials until is was too late so I never construe the fact that if they are public that that in some way gives me an assurance of security. If he decided to create an account much earlier so it had some type of "trust" and "status" is all for naught in my opinion. We have seen "trust" and "status" accounts in this thread alone that have been done nothing but weave tales. Whether they are true are not is yet to be seen and nothing but pure conjecture currently. In fact, according to vertoe, he has had posts deleted from this thread just because he posted at all so who can your trust at all?
Blazin8888

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:36:11 AM

Thank you in advance.

Of course. That is why I specifically mentioned that we are very early into this coin. I personally hope that a dev that is creating an anon coin and an anon marketplace is in fact an anon dev. I happen to remember a dev that was not anon for quite sometime and no one looked into his credentials until is was too late so I never construe the fact that if they are public that that in some way gives me an assurance of security. If he decided to create an account much earlier so it had some type of "trust" and "status" is all for naught in my opinion. We have seen "trust" and "status" accounts in this thread alone that have been done nothing but weave tales. Whether they are true are not is yet to be seen and nothing but pure conjecture currently. In fact, according to vertoe, he has had posts deleted from this thread just because he posted at all so who can your trust at all?

SDC dev has a YouTube account called Shadowcoin and one of the early videos it could be him....not very anon if you anon ask me.dude is riding around on a Vespa or some shit...anyway ima pour another drink and blaze one....
Litecoinkid

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:40:12 AM

Agreed i was in crypto 2 years ago and decided to get back into it over the past month,and its a great shame what is has become,it seems to me its just a breading ground for scammers and  12year old kids saying all kinds of shit on the forums,and the amount of shit coins is a joke,in my eyes the sooner the whole industry is regulated the better,and there needs to be some sort of process to remove all the dead wood from the markets ..scamcoins,dead coins and stupid bots on the markets exchangers,hard for real people and must be harder for real devs who want to create a new coin with good intentions
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:43:19 AM

Agreed i was in crypto 2 years ago and decided to get back into it over the past month,and its a great shame what is has become,it seems to me its just a breading ground for scammers and  12year old kids saying all kinds of shit on the forums,and the amount of shit coins is a joke,in my eyes the sooner the whole industry is regulated the better,and there needs to be some sort of process to remove all the dead wood from the markets ..scamcoins,dead coins and stupid bots on the markets exchangers,hard for real people and must be harder for real devs who want to create a new coin with good intentions

Sad isn't it

We'll be launching a new coin based off of DASH with some significant changes.  Just a heads up.  You'll see the ANN when it happens.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:45:28 AM

Bump.

The only thing u got in this world is your word and your balls dev. If you make me wealthy I will give back to this fucked up world. First thing, give back to my village in India. Seen so much pain in my peoples eyes. Fuck the Indian government. Leaving our people to die. I will build roads, schools etc. I believe if everyone gave back to where they came from the world would be a bit better. Maybe crypto can help change the world. My gut tells me this dev has a good heart.

Alrighty Tony Montana. It is of the dev's concern to help the population of India now? Simple solution here, call me an ass if you want. 
Don't make it if you can't feed it.
Quite simple.
If too much is made the earth deals with it the way it does anything else. Just like too many apples on a tree. The earth has a problem with over population that directly leads to world hunger.

There was a very wise man at one time that had a real solution to world hunger. His name was Sam Kinison.
Take a look:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

When people realize they need to have personal accountability and it is not the governments role to "save", then maybe, just maybe, we can move forward as the human race.
Unfortunately, I never see it happening.
The idea of government taking care of you at all, much less, cradle to grave is the polar opposite of crypto.
parkranger455

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:46:40 AM

I responded to the I2P question and mentioned the addressing issue already several pages ago, despite your attempts to astroturf over it Tongue

I apologise, i didn't see it in the sea of blind cheerleading.

The answer is it cant industrialcoinmagic. You could possibly look at in the future if indeed you are legit and wish to genuinely #fightforprivacy something i'm still not sure you are capable of doing on this level but i'm sure you think you can at this moment of course.

Fact is it isn't as straight forward as configuring it in proxy settings at all and i implore you to one day look deeper into it and then some. And so until then you should be stating that it is not currently possible to do in craves current state because that is the truth.

Damn. +100....that let's me down....how are the markets going to be decentralized?  What is SDC doing to implement i2p
I2P has nothing to do with decentralization, it is a networking stack.  LongAndShort is incorrect.  SDC is off topic for this thread.

well this reply from dev just put the nail on the coffin
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:48:57 AM

Thank you in advance.

SDC dev has a YouTube account called Shadowcoin and one of the early videos it could be him....not very anon if you anon ask me.dude is riding around on a Vespa or some shit...anyway ima pour another drink and blaze one....

I wouldn't know about that other dev.  I was speaking of crave.  Enjoy your spliff and drink.
Blazin8888

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:51:16 AM

Beautiful. G Spot alone has the potential to be huge. As a whatsapp type social network that's encrypted msg where you can exchange funds. People I know have been involved in sketchy shit need this type of stuff. This is the future.
Litecoinkid

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:52:30 AM

Sad isn't it

We'll be launching a new coin based off of DASH with some significant changes.  Just a heads up.  You'll see the ANN when it happens.

sad thing is i think the coin has  a future if the devs continues his work and sticks with the project,just need to get a stable price with a few long term investors.i hope the market does get behind the coin,i will continue my support and invest when i can.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:58:30 AM

I responded to the I2P question and mentioned the addressing issue already several pages ago, despite your attempts to astroturf over it Tongue

I apologise, i didn't see it in the sea of blind cheerleading.

The answer is it cant industrialcoinmagic. You could possibly look at in the future if indeed you are legit and wish to genuinely #fightforprivacy something i'm still not sure you are capable of doing on this level but i'm sure you think you can at this moment of course.

Fact is it isn't as straight forward as configuring it in proxy settings at all and i implore you to one day look deeper into it and then some. And so until then you should be stating that it is not currently possible to do in craves current state because that is the truth.

Damn. +100....that let's me down....how are the markets going to be decentralized?  What is SDC doing to implement i2p
I2P has nothing to do with decentralization, it is a networking stack.  LongAndShort is incorrect.  SDC is off topic for this thread.

well this reply from dev just put the nail on the coffin

If you followed to the next post you will see that L&S admitted he had no earthly idea what he was even asking a question about and deferred it to the devs of the coin he is cheerleading. He keeps saying things are impossible. That is my favorite thing to hear because people like that are disproved daily. Now why would he ask that question knowing that the coin he is cheerleading is stumped? I am guessing he is hoping for an answer. Is all this disinformation that yourself and others are spreading been all a tactic to try and have the dev here reveal how to make your coin better. Inquiring minds want to know. Again thanks for playing. Try again next time.
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:59:22 AM

We will see if history will repeat itself for the third time. If I remember correctly the big fudstorm should start once again in about 7-8 hours.
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 09:01:04 AM

Beautiful. G Spot alone has the potential to be huge. As a whatsapp type social network that's encrypted msg where you can exchange funds. People I know have been involved in sketchy shit need this type of stuff. This is the future.

G Spot ? ROFLMAO!

It seems that some of these copy-paste developers are even trolling on their own shitcoins.

When you search for that G Spot technology you get 186 million search results of:

So i guess that the scamcoin dev has to SEO for a couple hundreds of years to get it "maybe" on the 100th page.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 09:07:26 AM

Bots are all over the "regulated" markets as well. They are just a whole lot better and much more sophisticated than what you see here. Just look into high speed trading and see how many multi millions of dollars were spent just to get a location closer to a datacenter so that they could, within milliseconds, see trades that were coming in and buy/sell accordingly to make sure their order bought/sold first, not to mention the computing power behind it. And that has been happening for well over 2 years. Regulation only shifts it all into the ones that already control everything's hands. And a process to remove dead wood?

What f'n totalitarian world are you suggesting?

Yugo still has the opportunity and maybe still does make cars. It should be your decision to buy it or not, no?
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: