Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826656 times)
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:22:08 PM

Can anyone help me with a masternode setup?

For windows it is really easy,

Follow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678191.0

But use CRAVE OP master node conf details with your ip and it is done, I set up 2 for my self
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:23:22 PM

CRAVE is also TRON???

https://twitter.com/industrialcoinm/status/587301888279842817

CRAVE = TRON = DASH = WOC? Which coin next? Check the actions on TRON and WOC, it is more then clear that bigger pumps are coming on those coins.

Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:23:45 PM

<snipped>

You realise if you keep that crap up you are asking for trouble.. Just a warning, its what messed you tards up last time! Best to be quiet as a mouse child, take it or leave it its good, free advice.

Someone taking offense to a curtain being pulled back? What seems to be the problem now?

And the threats are great. What trouble might that be? I hope you are not speaking of physical harm.

You might as well get your them all out now or are you withholding information for later destructive use?
Seems a bit ironic because you are here to help.

And the statement, "its what messed you tards up last time!" is very damning.
It is actually an admission of guilt.
So now that we know you were either involved with and/or behind the attack what are your actual intentions here. This is really not looking good for you.

Go ahead and let us in on the skinny. You might have noticed that this thread is not moderated which I am sure is a surprise to you and might make you a little nervous, but I assure you it is ok to let us in on your secrets and threats towards us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZeDFwTcnCc

@Troublesome96

LongAndShort has a proven track record of exposing scams. I said at first that he's a "class act". I forgot to mention that his tenacity, gift with language but mostly his expert dev skills make him a fearsome enemy; the "Mack the Knife" of BCT. I discovered this the hard way when he took a machete to stealthcoin. As I mentioned earlier I owe him for this, and whilst it was hard for me to admit at the time he was right I was strong enough to admit he was.

If LongAndShort has "caught the scent" it may already be too late. I have witnessed him almost single-handedly bring down an entire (scam)coin. If there is anything scammy happening here I would take his advise seriously and not "ask for trouble" by trolling The Shadow Project. TY.

Well I hope that none of us would go over and troll the Shadow Project! we should be better than that...
LNS was trolling relentlessly over the past few days and even tryed getting the crave Dev ICM to give up some trade secrets...If LNS is a "Class Act" he will show by his Actions on others devs projects!
You are welcome here Sir!
cheers!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:23:59 PM

Can anyone help me with a masternode setup?

For windows it is really easy,

Follow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678191.0

But use CRAVE OP master node conf details with your ip and it is done, I set up 2 for my self

Here is another tutorial by Cryptophile

And, here it is again...

It's pretty easy.  I'll adjust these once we have all of the details.

Here are instructions on how to set up a masternode in Windows environment:
Start up and sync your wallet.  
Open debug console, type: masternode genkey
Copy output key into a text file to be used later
Then, in debug console type: getaccountaddress 0
Copy output address into a text file to be used later
Send 500 CRAVE to address output above, no more, no less.  Exactly 500.
Close Wallet
Create/Edit crave.conf:
Code:
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=solo
rpcpassword=user
rpcport=9999
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
reservebalance=9999999
masternodeaddr=YOUR_IP:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=KEY GENERATED BY COMMAND
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
Save
Wait  15 blocks (see confirmations from wallet you sent 500 CRAVE)
To start masternode wallet, open debug console and type: masternode start

Will happily accept tips for the tutorial!  C1iniw5WG9jPFCKAuXVikNhZEca4TkZSPh   Grin
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:24:36 PM

I'm personally not too worried about the future of CRAVE.

There is already a great community assembling on Slack with multiple members working on projects to support the coin.  We've all seen the next roadmap which we know ICM is actively working on.  

Trolls and pump/dump groups will do what they do, eventually they'll move on to something new and the real supporters will remain.  That's when the coin will flourish.  Until then, just ignore them and do not engage them!  They have obvious insecurities about their own coin and development so they troll everything that could possibly threaten them.  CRAVE is one of those coins.   WHEN ICM delivers what's on the roadmap there will not be a coin that compares, and, who knows what he has in the back of his mind...  

Ignore the trolls.  Help contribute to the success of CRAVE.  Post positive posts, tweets, contact news outlets, websites, etc.  Every little bit helps...
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 05:28:46 PM

There is already a great community assembling on Slack with multiple members working on projects to support the coin.  We've all seen the next roadmap which we know ICM is actively working on.  

Trolls and pump/dump groups will do what they do, eventually they'll move on to something new and the real supporters will remain.  That's when the coin will flourish.  Until then, just ignore them and do not engage them!  They have obvious insecurities about their own coin and development so they troll everything that could possibly threaten them.  CRAVE is one of those coins.   WHEN ICM delivers what's on the roadmap there will not be a coin that compares, and, who knows what he has in the back of his mind...  

Ignore the trolls.  Help contribute to the success of CRAVE.  Post positive posts, tweets, contact news outlets, websites, etc.  Every little bit helps...

Dude, the developer of CRAVE is telling you that...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

How many clues do you need before you realize that he's trolling you and doesn't give a flying spaghetti fuck about this project anymore ? He already dumped on you

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:30:16 PM

Ignore the trolls.  Help contribute to the success of CRAVE.  Post positive posts, tweets, contact news outlets, websites, etc.  Every little bit helps...

Dude, the developer of CRAVE is telling you that...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

CRAVE dev is not just GRAVE dev it is CRAVE, DASH, TRON, WOC dev

Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 05:30:34 PM

If DEV implement phase 2. This coin will gained popularity

+1

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:30:52 PM

Morning Craverzzz
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 05:33:18 PM

all altcoins are scam at this point, there is no real life use and adoption with exception of litecoin and dogecoin. all scam altcoins have is hype and whoever can creating louder hype win, longandshort understand this and he's going to every other coins thread and steal their show. simple, prove shadowcoin is even worth a penny and have any real live business transaction, it have none. paycoin tried to prove it can be use by the mass and it failed. the purpose of these crypto coins is use for money transaction, none can prove it worth, just the hype for trading. paycoin is a scam, shadowcoin is a scam, this coin is a scam.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:33:24 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 06:23:55 PM by Hyperjacked

childmolester_harold is just another shadowtrash troll
don't pay attention to him

I think they're wanting that i create threads throughout bitcointalk exposing the scam that shadowtrash is, with that market made in photoshop, fake html 5 wallet, 2 persons with 50% of total coins, dev team leader rynomster is cinni scammer, market "developed" by alty cloakcoin scammer, etc

EmilioMann, you are the epitome of troll here on BCT. You are full of angry hate and after my exit from stealthcoin you have hounded me with unwarranted attacks and insults. I suggest anybody in this thread who still has free will look at the facts for themselves.

You should heed LnS's warning fuzzball.

With all due respect, but you are a nasty pig too. You, LongandShort and the rest of that community that is filled with charlatans, former scammers from Cloakcoin.

Still with that moderated thread where you delete any comment that questions your shitty projects ?

You're a horrible troll throwing your excrement around. Of course your posts are deleted.
If you even have a real question it won't be.

Come on guys...can't we be happy for others that have success in unique projects? Why all the hate and jealousy?
It is rottenness to the bones and robs you of peace and tranquility!
LNS should focus on his project and let us do ours...Great men have always stood on the shoulders of other great men!
Hopefully LNS will show by his action that he is a stand up "class act"
Peace

Please read Win friends and influence people by Dale C and them come back...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:36:26 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 05:46:31 PM by LongAndShort

@LongAndShort

You might get away with your blocks of text with other stupid naive bag holding losers, but not with me.

If you don't have anything to hide with ShadowCash, you simply don't create a moderated thread. Also, using scripts for deleting messages automatically based on username ? ROFL! That is the first red flag. Darkcoin/Dash always had an unmoderated one and so far they did well, despite the fact that every shitcoin creator FUDded at one point on it.

That OneMarket that you lying piece of shit, along with the rest of copy-paste developers are creating, will never get to see the daylight. Only fancy images and at most an in-wallet useless GUI. The same as with Cloak.

Behind Open Bazaar there is a team of 9 people that are working their asses off since 2014 and they still can't get out of Beta, and you are telling me that this ShadowShit will soon get the working implementation.

Let me guess ... This is a coincidence too, huh ?

The exact same shit. You disgust me, pathetic aborted leech!

Ok cause you seem a bit simple ill explain it.

The scamcoin=moded thread is so 2013
its to keep bat shit crazy idiots like you and emilio out of it with your wild and weird accusations with no proof other then what you think is right form cluttering a thread people wish to come to after a day or two and read what "Announcments have been made" Attention seeking is all it is. Something most of us grew out of at 12...most of us.

The people here are begging for the same thing and the dev is seriously considering it! Its only idiots like you that try and maintain its a sign of scam so you can have a free reign to throw your tantrums and get some attention. Its selfish and you just look the total twat!

These projects are community driven and its what the community wants.

Communities find it fitting to have their tech vetted. Investors mostly want to know their investment will be a sound one. So they ask for a peer review. Is that so hard to grasp, i guess so.
Communities also find it fitting to have a market place to not only drive up the value of their investment but to utilise the tech advantage of decentralization. It is a natural progression for any project especially one with anonymity as its focus.

You sir are a dumbass for drawing a line to the word scam because two communities wanted the same thing. I'm almost laughing and crying at the stupidity of your claim but should not have expected anything less from a brainless troll on bct forum! Good luck with that, now please make a  thread so i can make a further fool of you over there and be done with it stop making a fool of yourself in an offtopic thread please do yourself just one favor!

Fact is you don't have anything on the Shadow Project or this one. You just throw around baseless accusations. So i advice you to make a thread showing everyone proof that Shadowcash and or this project is a scam. Because until you do you just waste your time offtopic with the junk you think is logical. Joke is no one cares what you think or say. Its all a load of garbage!
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:38:49 PM

Crave is gonna shit on the other coins. It's UNO on roids...like finding gold with today's prices so cheap...I bet well see a 10 dollar coin this year
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:40:18 PM

the coin is great i just talked to icm and he is getting phase 2 together let them scare your coins away cause soon they will be buying it all as they leave sdc  because it hasnt delivered yet

look at the fudsters they are all paid shills evident by the sig lines they rent out  u see any real forum member sell his name

NO

you see us going over there and talking shit \

no

why because we are confident and proven and have delivered things no one can say they can do

what i really fear is all the good people get shooked out and the clowns get rich off us

Personally I'm very grateful that I stumbled upon this project! ICM is a "Class Act" and backed it up by his patience and wisdom...
I'm going to start telling everyone about this unite project and they will buy the dips from the manipulators...
Thank you Mick

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:46:24 PM

ICM can you post a bootstrap file?  Haven't been able to get past block 32713 on a new install and saw someone else report this as well.

you already tried to restart the wallet?
just close and restart without downloading a new blockchain

lol yes

i uploaded to dropbox an updated blockchain.
just close wallet, paste the txleveldb folder and the blk0001.dat file in your Crave folder and restart.
I don't zipped in the same folder so that it is easier to run an antivirus
don't forget to make a backup of wallet.dat before

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/axe3lpvuwaydtxf/AAC2y0mNsAvQKjx44XpJHd79a?dl=0
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:48:29 PM

@LongAndShort

You might get away with your blocks of text with other stupid naive bag holding losers, but not with me.

If you don't have anything to hide with ShadowCash, you simply don't create a moderated thread. Also, using scripts for deleting messages automatically based on username ? ROFL! That is the first red flag. Darkcoin/Dash always had an unmoderated one and so far they did well, despite the fact that every shitcoin creator FUDded at one point on it.

That OneMarket that you lying piece of shit, along with the rest of copy-paste developers are creating, will never get to see the daylight. Only fancy images and at most an in-wallet useless GUI. The same as with Cloak.

Behind Open Bazaar there is a team of 9 people that are working their asses off since 2014 and they still can't get out of Beta, and you are telling me that this ShadowShit will soon get the working implementation.

Communities find it fitting to have their tech vetted. Investors mostly want to know their investment will be a sound one. So they ask for a peer review. Is that so hard to grasp, i guess so.
Comunities also find it fitting to have a market place to not only drive up the value of their investment but to utilise the tech advantage of decentralization. It is a natural progression for any project especially one with anonymity as its focus.

You sir are a dumbass for drawing a line to the word scam because two communities wanted the same thing. I'm almost laughing and crying at the stupidity of your claim but should not have expected anything less from a brainless troll on bct forum! Good luck with that, now please make a  thread so i can make a further fool of you over there and be done with it stop making a fool of yourself in an offtopic thread please do yourself just one favor!

With all due respect LNS and I'm sure I speak for the Crave community on this...
It appears that you trolled us for days under a veil of helping newbies!
You even went so far as to physically threaten one of the posters...Why LNS?
Please take a moment and ask yourself that! ICM is under no obligation to divulge any information to the competition...
I hope SDC works out for you....
Cheers

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:49:21 PM

Fact is you don't have anything on the Shadow Project or this one. You just throw around baseless accusations. So i advice you to make a thread showing everyone proof that Shadowcash and or this project is a scam. Because until you do you just waste your time offtopic with the junk you think is logical. Joke is no one cares what you think or say. Its all a load of garbage!

Show us the proof this is a Bob coin. "It smells like Bob..." is not proof.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:53:50 PM

Great words from darkproton:

Hello,
Being in the scene for a bit, I am not entirely sure what the fuss is about. I'm serious. This coin ran from .0005 to .007 in days. It is currently up around .002ish. I understand the swings can be hectic, but it will pass. Pumps will happen and only destroy weak coins. DrkDash was pumped. Btc was pumped. EVERYTHING gets pumped.Then when it all falls the usual cast of characters come around and like to kick shit in the thread. Crave is doing fine. Dev is quality. Relax. Free up some btc if you believe in it and hope it pulls in more. Seriously, this coin has been around for like, 2 weeks? Deep breaths peeps.
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 05:54:32 PM

@LongAndShort

The scamcoin=moded thread is so 2013
its to keep bat shit crazy idiots like you and emilio out of it with your wild and weird accusations with no proof other then what you think is right form cluttering a thread people wish to come to after a day or two and read what "Announcments have been made" Attention seeking is all it is. Something most of us grew out of at 12...most of us.

The people here are begging for the same thing and the dev is seriously considering it! Its only idiots like you that try and maintain its a sign of scam so you can have a free reign to throw your tantrums and get some attention. Its selfish and you just look the total twat!

Communities also find it fitting to have a market place to not only drive up the value of their investment but to utilise the tech advantage of decentralization. It is a natural progression for any project especially one with anonymity as its focus.

A block of text where you said absolutely nothing. You remind me a lot of Synechist, the PR guy of XCurrency, another shitcoin that took thousands of bitcoins from naive investors. I just caught you scammers using the exact same approach as with Cloakcoin and you still keep babbling in here nonsense. Have fun robbing people of their money, goofy piece of trash.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:57:59 PM

Hm.

Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: