Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826666 times)
waffles99

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:06:23 AM

First of all, that Linux guide is a disaster. Doesn't show where a command to install dependents begins and where one ends. There's no section showing how to actually compile a qt wallet, and the section where you set up TOR's confusing. The Windows instructions are very easy. Good luck with the Linux part is all I can say.

My apologies I did not review that posted version. I have about 6 jpegs of the proper config guide for linux saved or i can quick search to refer you back to it

EDIT try this Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11023384#msg11023384
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:08:56 AM

<snipped>

You realise if you keep that crap up you are asking for trouble.. Just a warning, its what messed you tards up last time! Best to be quiet as a mouse child, take it or leave it its good, free advice.

Someone taking offense to a curtain being pulled back? What seems to be the problem now?

And the threats are great. What trouble might that be? I hope you are not speaking of physical harm.

You might as well get your them all out now or are you withholding information for later destructive use?
Seems a bit ironic because you are here to help.

And the statement, "its what messed you tards up last time!" is very damning.
It is actually an admission of guilt.
So now that we know you were either involved with and/or behind the attack what are your actual intentions here. This is really not looking good for you.

Go ahead and let us in on the skinny. You might have noticed that this thread is not moderated which I am sure is a surprise to you and might make you a little nervous, but I assure you it is ok to let us in on your secrets and threats towards us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZeDFwTcnCc

@Troublesome96

LongAndShort has a proven track record of exposing scams. I said at first that he's a "class act". I forgot to mention that his tenacity, gift with language but mostly his expert dev skills make him a fearsome enemy; the "Mack the Knife" of BCT. I discovered this the hard way when he took a machete to stealthcoin. As I mentioned earlier I owe him for this, and whilst it was hard for me to admit at the time he was right I was strong enough to admit he was.

If LongAndShort has "caught the scent" it may already be too late. I have witnessed him almost single-handedly bring down an entire (scam)coin. If there is anything scammy happening here I would take his advise seriously and not "ask for trouble" by trolling The Shadow Project. TY.

Didn't 00Smurf actually release those chat logs? or am I confused with another coin? I don't think a machete was required after that.

"Gift with language"? When he first posted here he *drops mic* (wannabe rapper i guess) and apparently it landed square in your mouth.

"caught the scent"/tenacity - sounds more like dry labbing to me
actually having hard proven facts of what either a dev posted regarding tech or numbers or other incriminating evidence is another issue entirely.

Was prometheus not a heavy investor of SDC? I thought he said he was going to dump it at one time during the whole blocknet fiasco.

You owe L&S for his help regarding giving you info on stealth? I guess you were not following it unfold yourself on the forums. I do not remember him at all on the thread where we were pulling back the curtain.

After a few minutes of research into the pod dev of blocknet, that was public for 5 months beforehand, myself and one other revealed the real issues behind that guy.
If you don't believe me then ask the original poster regarding that info - leewilson ... so I guess you owe me big time as well.

Maybe I have SDC confused entirely with a different coin. Please correct me if I am wrong and I will remove this post.

Sorry can't remove the post now! Lol! Enjoy reading your posts...The thread is much more pleasant today!
The community is doin a great job!
Cheers!
I would ask you to remove it but I have no idea what the shit you are rambling about. Are you just throwing shit and seeing what sticks? Are you drunk?

Neither nor, did you have something to actually add? Am I right? Am I wrong?
I am asking the community and specifically the individuals that were in here running at the mouth those very questions.
If you are confused, read into what I am speaking of and it may enlighten you on the subject.
If you are unable to follow the questions I directly ask regarding the post that was directed at me then I really have no idea what to tell you.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:10:02 AM

<snipped>

You realise if you keep that crap up you are asking for trouble.. Just a warning, its what messed you tards up last time! Best to be quiet as a mouse child, take it or leave it its good, free advice.

Someone taking offense to a curtain being pulled back? What seems to be the problem now?

And the threats are great. What trouble might that be? I hope you are not speaking of physical harm.

You might as well get your them all out now or are you withholding information for later destructive use?

So now that we know you were either involved with and/or behind the attack what are your actual intentions here. This is really not looking good for you.

Go ahead and let us in on the skinny. You might have noticed that this thread is not moderated which I am sure is a surprise to you and might make you a little nervous, but I assure you it is ok to let us in on your secrets and threats towards us.

@Troublesome96

LongAndShort has a proven track record of exposing scams. I said at first that he's a "class act". I forgot to mention that his tenacity, gift with language but mostly his expert dev skills make him a fearsome enemy; the "Mack the Knife" of BCT. I discovered this the hard way when he took a machete to stealthcoin. As I mentioned earlier I owe him for this, and whilst it was hard for me to admit at the time he was right I was strong enough to admit he was.

If LongAndShort has "caught the scent" it may already be too late. I have witnessed him almost single-handedly bring down an entire (scam)coin. If there is anything scammy happening here I would take his advise seriously and not "ask for trouble" by trolling The Shadow Project. TY.

Didn't 00Smurf actually release those chat logs? or am I confused with another coin? I don't think a machete was required after that.

"Gift with language"? When he first posted here he *drops mic* (wannabe rapper i guess) and apparently it landed square in your mouth.

actually having hard proven facts of what either a dev posted regarding tech or numbers or other incriminating evidence is another issue entirely.

Was prometheus not a heavy investor of SDC? I thought he said he was going to dump it at one time during the whole blocknet fiasco.

You owe L&S for his help regarding giving you info on stealth? I guess you were not following it unfold yourself on the forums. I do not remember him at all on the thread where we were pulling back the curtain.

After a few minutes of research into the pod dev of blocknet, that was public for 5 months beforehand, myself and one other revealed the real issues behind that guy.
If you don't believe me then ask the original poster regarding that info - leewilson ... so I guess you owe me big time as well.

Maybe I have SDC confused entirely with a different coin. Please correct me if I am wrong and I will remove this post.

Make a thread you stupid stupid clown. Offtopic..again!

You miss everything because you are always 40 pages behind the rest of us.
waffles99

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:11:02 AM

Also trying to set up my master node. Do I unlock wallet like I would for staking? Or keep it locked?

has to be unlocked at the prompt you have option to unlock for staking only disabling send transactions
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:12:58 AM

Also trying to set up my master node. Do I unlock wallet like I would for staking? Or keep it locked?

has to be unlocked at the prompt you have option to unlock for staking only disabling send transactions

Code:
./craved -walletpassphrase [passhere] 99999999 true
spree888di

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:14:10 AM

Also, where do I stick the crave.conf file? When I type "masternode start" into the console, I get "you must set masternode=1 in the configuration" but that is what it is set to in the file.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:17:18 AM

Also, where do I stick the crave.conf file? When I type "masternode start" into the console, I get "you must set masternode=1 in the configuration" but that is what it is set to in the file.

Same folder as wallet.dat
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:19:24 AM

<snipped>

@Troublesome96

I am all caught up now. Thanks for showing up. I assume by your unwillingness to answer any of the questions then that speaks for itself.
If this is the case, this is really not good for you.

You, also, never replied to me regarding my questions here in the thread. Maybe you are behind or dodging as usual.

I only have a few questions (especially now that I know what you have done and who you are) to finalize my psych eval.

Did you enjoy inflicting pain on smaller animals when you were a child?
Do you exhibit that same behavior today?

I would appreciate if you actually go back and answer my previous questions. Otherwise my evaluation will be somewhat general. I understand of you do not want to answer now because any answer you give will not improve the prognosis just potentially get it more narrowed down.

EDIT: Final questions -
Do you or have you every enjoyed lighting things on fire in order to destroy whatever it was that you were burning? Not like leaves or wood to start a campfire or fire in  your fireplace, but objects other than that.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:20:18 AM

<snipped>

@Troublesome96

Sorry can't remove the post now! Lol! Enjoy reading your posts...The thread is much more pleasant today!
Cheers!
I would ask you to remove it but I have no idea what the shit you are rambling about. Are you just throwing shit and seeing what sticks? Are you drunk?

Lighten up man! It's late and were joking around...Did you see that trash with those guys from SDC earlier today LNS and the Child guy? Relentless trolling... Please read my posts on the subject in my profile about be civil before you rip head off and crap down my neck....Not drunk 1 glass of wine but after the last few days it not a bad idea...No offense
disclaimer:This is my last post of the day and off topic

You are a terrible liar.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:22:59 AM

<snipped>

@Troublesome96

I am all caught up now. Thanks for showing up. I assume by your unwillingness to answer any of the questions then that speaks for itself.

You, also, never replied to me regarding my questions here in the thread. Maybe you are behind or dodging as usual.

I only have a few questions (especially now that I know what you have done and who you are) to finalize my psych eval.

I would appreciate if you actually go back and answer my previous questions. Otherwise my evaluation will be somewhat general. I understand of you do not want to answer now because any answer you give will not improve the prognosis just potentially get it more narrowed down.

You are a blubbering idiot asking offtopic questions thats why i'm not answering shit you fool! geeze you people are legit certifiable.

Half the time i don't know where to start because you are so far off its just getting sad now. go make a thread is the concept that difficult to grasp.

You want me out of the thread yet all you do is keep engaging me in offtopic nonsense!!! Again make a thread you silly little man!
spree888di

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:24:23 AM

I've looked everywhere and cannot find the wallet.dat file. Thank you for putting up with me TRON tips for whoever can get me masternoded up!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:25:15 AM

I've looked everywhere and cannot find the wallet.dat file. Thank you for putting up with me TRON tips for whoever can get me masternoded up!

What os you running?

This is all bitcoin code anyhow so its all pretty much the same. You can use google to find out where and how to find the appdata folder on your operating system by putting the word bitcoin or litecoin in the search.
You may also need to set "show hidden folders" so you can see the appdata folder.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:27:02 AM

<snipped>

@Troublesome96

Cheers!

I am asking the community and specifically the individuals that were in here running at the mouth those very questions.
If you are confused, read into what I am speaking of and it may enlighten you on the subject.
If you are unable to follow the questions I directly ask regarding the post that was directed at me then I really have no idea what to tell you.
I guess source something ffs. It just looks bad when you talk crap without any information to back it. And POD and blocknet stuff? I think you might be thinking of a different coin man but there was a time when SDC was getting approached by a lot of people for the tech and partnerships and whatnots.

But I do remember L&S in xst warning people. I was even there yelling at him to stop which you can see my post history. But when he sees a scam, he goes for the neck. At the time I hedged my sdc risk with xst so that was ANOTHER painful lesson to me (I fell for Cloak's vapor as well). I respect the guy for that though. He doesn't hold punches. I will freely admit that I dumped at 800k 100 crave that I had when I saw the train run out of moon juice. Whoever was pumping was only pushing a couple BTC towards your peak. I had nothing to do with the pump. As previously stated, I just noticed the trend and warned people and played very small amounts in the upswing. I wish I could have reversed the trend earlier, and even tried a couple times, because you guys would have had a steady price to land on or at least it wouldn't have been this bad. But I failed and it went to 800k because someone pumped it with about 1000btc. No one is out to get you Troublesome. The only conspiracy here was the one that was freely admitted during the event sourced below. Again, I am sorry for your losses because I have been there as you can see in my post history from cloak. I am definitely not a "SDC bot" Yaremi. Respect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11046669;topicseen#msg11046669

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
spree888di

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:33:49 AM

What os you running?

This is all bitcoin code anyhow so its all pretty much the same. You can use google to find out where and how to find the appdata folder on your operating system by putting the word bitcoin or litecoin in the search.
You may also need to set "show hidden folders" so you can see the appdata folder.

Boom google searched how to find appdata folder and click clickk clickkidy copy paste bingo bango bongo, you sir get 25 TRON either reply or message me your address. Started masternode successfully.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:35:22 AM

What os you running?

Boom google searched how to find appdata folder and click clickk clickkidy copy paste bingo bango bongo, you sir get 25 TRON either reply or message me your address. Started masternode successfully.

Thanks mate but you keep it, i'm just stoked you got it goin.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:39:25 AM

<snipped>

@Troublesome96

Cheers!

I guess source something ffs. It just looks bad when you talk crap without any information to back it. And POD and blocknet stuff? I think you might be thinking of a different coin man but there was a time when SDC was getting approached by a lot of people for the tech and partnerships and whatnots.

But I do remember L&S in xst warning people. I was even there yelling at him to stop which you can see my post history. But when he sees a scam, he goes for the neck. At the time I hedged my sdc risk with xst so that was ANOTHER painful lesson to me (I fell for Cloak's vapor as well). I respect the guy for that though. He doesn't hold punches. I will freely admit that I dumped at 800k 100 crave that I had when I saw the train run out of moon juice. Whoever was pumping was only pushing a couple BTC towards your peak. I had nothing to do with the pump. As previously stated, I just noticed the trend and warned people and played very small amounts in the upswing. I wish I could have reversed the trend earlier, and even tried a couple times, because you guys would have had a steady price to land on or at least it wouldn't have been this bad. But I failed and it went to 800k because someone pumped it with about 1000btc. No one is out to get you Troublesome. The only conspiracy here was the one that was freely admitted during the event sourced below. Again, I am sorry for your losses because I have been there as you can see in my post history from cloak. I am definitely not a "SDC bot" Yaremi. Respect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11046669;topicseen#msg11046669

If I source are you willing to change you tune?

I have zero losses regarding this coin.

Speaking of L&S, he never exposed anything, that is a fact. If I am wrong then feel free to source it. He has done nothing but jump on coat tails in regards to scam exposure and apparently at some point convinced yourself and others that he was the originator, which he is not.

EDIT: And why would I need to source anything because I am only asking questions?
spree888di

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:40:19 AM

What os you running?

Thanks mate but you keep it, i'm just stoked you got it goin.

That's love right there guys! A dude who owes me nothing, turns down like 0.01btc worth of a tip. Crave on! Not as stoked as me, by the way. Believe me. I've failed at a couple wallet related things such as this. Every time it felt like I was one file or line of code off. This time I really was, and was able to get it there.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:45:57 AM

<snipped>

@Troublesome96

Cheers!

If I source are you willing to change you tune?

I have zero losses regarding this coin.

Speaking of L&S, he never exposed anything, that is a fact. If I am wrong then feel free to source it. He has done nothing but jump on coat tails in regards to scam exposure and apparently at some point convinced yourself and others that he was the originator, which he is not.

Its ride coatails, You remind me of young biff form back to the future "make liek a tree and...get out of here"

I have nothing to prove to you in this thread. You are clutching at straws and are severely misinformed and wrong about your conclusions of me so go and open a thread instead of cluttering this one with you dribble.

Please take this convo to a thread you make and i will gladly make a complete tossa fool of you there.
Troublesome96

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:46:35 AM

<snipped>

@Troublesome96

You are a blubbering idiot asking offtopic questions thats why i'm not answering shit you fool! geeze you people are legit certifiable.

Half the time i don't know where to start because you are so far off its just getting sad now. go make a thread is the concept that difficult to grasp.

You want me out of the thread yet all you do is keep engaging me in offtopic nonsense!!! Again make a thread you silly little man!

You are not talking about off topic are you? Are you aware of anyone else other than yourself posting under your name here in the last ~48hrs?

Of course you are not answering. Shall I begin sourcing because they will be posted here and in your moderated thread.
It would seem simple enough to say I am wrong, but because you have not then you just admitted I am right.
With that being the case, you have effectively just shat where you eat. Not good. I recommend you take a hike, but in all honesty the damage has been done.

And the dev here is incompetent according to you.

I am just asking for proof instead of you drylabbing anything that is new so you get a 50/50 chance of being right and then hide when you are wrong.
spree888di

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:47:52 AM

One last question. I got the masternode up and running on my home computer. I have it connected to the internet wirelessly. Will this be a problem? I think I read somewhere it could be. Not sure.
Pages: « 1 ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 [444] 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: