Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 697 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark=  (Read 826665 times)
tinaken_v

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:47:10 AM

I'm taking a little break and watching a movie, keeping up with the nonsense here is just draining Tongue  Adrenaline Surge update and APK update when I have refreshed my head and can think straight.

https://twitter.com/industrialcoinm/status/587301888279842817

Are you serious with this post dev? Not sure about you anymore. You know TRON is a pure shit coin and you're looking to dump your bag when it pumps. I would have thought a dev with so many promises to deliver on would know better than this.

perhaps he knew it was a shitcoin and was trying to draw the trolls attention away from Crave
perhaps he is dev of several coins Wink

goblynn

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:49:05 AM

I'm taking a little break and watching a movie, keeping up with the nonsense here is just draining Tongue  Adrenaline Surge update and APK update when I have refreshed my head and can think straight.

https://twitter.com/industrialcoinm/status/587301888279842817

Are you serious with this post dev? Not sure about you anymore. You know TRON is a pure shit coin and you're looking to dump your bag when it pumps. I would have thought a dev with so many promises to deliver on would know better than this.

perhaps he knew it was a shitcoin and was trying to draw the trolls attention away from Crave
perhaps he is dev of several coins Wink

perhaps hes not a dev and hes really from mars....?

we can play pretend all day..but what it comes down to is that ICM has delivered a lot these last few weeks and hes done what he says hes going to get done...everything else is just speculation

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:51:03 AM

Even ICM knows TRON is the lick haha
webprods

Activity: 308

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:51:27 AM

It's that all what u can say??? Why you waste your time to post something like that??Remmember life is to short  and is not smart waste our time for some nonsense.Better watch TV ,get girlfriend to movie or read the book  Grin

takes about 5 seconds to post a smiley while you wrote a multitude of sentences about how much of a waste of time it was to make some smileys to try to brighten up the thread after so much hate and discontent
Explanation accepted Grin Wonder why nobody from CRAVE thread  think about Warren Buffett..How he got to be an billionaire .He did just simple way .He bought stock from Pacific railroad company when they was down almost 99% Next month he was multimilionaire. The same can be with CRAVE  .I remmember a few years ago when I start mine Bitcoin ...Forum was acting like  today Crave forum..They told me that I'm stupid to mine coin worth 6 bucks  and I will spend  fortune for my electricity.Well ..me and few others just mined Bitcoin no matter what.After two years we celebrate a new lifestyle. People from Crave can take lesson from my and my friends story.Good luck

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:58:02 AM

One last question. I got the masternode up and running on my home computer. I have it connected to the internet wirelessly. Will this be a problem? I think I read somewhere it could be. Not sure.

The only issues is if you have a dynamic IP. Since if you have a dynamic IP then you will need to edit you config and change it as your IP changes or setup and use TOR.

How do I find out if I have a dynamic IP? I don't think I can get TOR up and running, I've looked at that process and I might as well learn a new language too.

check your ip address, then turn your modem off for a while then switch it back on, then check ip address again to see if its the same.
I was figthing with this issue for several hours.When I add to conf .IP address my masternode not work.Got error that IP not capable( what da xxxx mean not capable?).But when I've add my static IP addressfrom command prompt my masternode working.Maybe not the best because getting 3 times mined a day and somebody post that getting more then 3.Also trying install second wallet at my second system and wallet stop syncing at 3 days behind
I think that developer should give us some help with that because many people got the same problem.

My wallet got stuck at 3 days behind so i deleted and re installed and it worked.
Update.. Wallet finally fully sync and I can setup second masternode. I wish to setup 8 but I have only three systems in my house and my wife call me  Alfred ..stop playing with that coins again ,grow up.But I can't .

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
Targetbit

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:00:36 AM

someone is dumping to buy cheap. I wait for the next pump
goblynn

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:07:38 AM

I would like to welcome everyone to CRAVE Forum at https://cravetalk.org.

CRAVE Forum is a self governing community.  Neither I nor any moderators will ban or censor anyone; however, the community has the power to come together to flag trolls - eventually banning them from the community.

A handful of community members have already previewed the site and offered valuable feedback, thank you.  I very much feel that this site is "owned" by the community, not by me or any entity or organization.  I have no agenda, and will make every effort to respond to collective community requests and feedback, and align the site with ICM's vision for CRAVE.

Joined thank you looks awesome and a shout out to the admin DarkJack! Love the name man!

Thanks.  Feels like this thread has become all TMZ (Aw nah he di'in't!  Aw yes he di'!) when what this coin needs is a constructive community.  Hoping CRAVE Forum evolves in that direction.

great looking forum! really like the rating system/community trust! liberty and freedom for all!

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:10:23 AM

someone is dumping to buy cheap. I wait for the next pump
People dumping because they're don't know that for each 1000 Crave they can get   $ 50,000.00  sooner then later  Grin

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:18:48 AM

I would like to welcome everyone to CRAVE Forum at https://cravetalk.org.

CRAVE Forum is a self governing community.  Neither I nor any moderators will ban or censor anyone; however, the community has the power to come together to flag trolls - eventually banning them from the community.

A handful of community members have already previewed the site and offered valuable feedback, thank you.  I very much feel that this site is "owned" by the community, not by me or any entity or organization.  I have no agenda, and will make every effort to respond to collective community requests and feedback, and align the site with ICM's vision for CRAVE.

Joined thank you looks awesome and a shout out to the admin DarkJack! Love the name man!

Thanks.  Feels like this thread has become all TMZ (Aw nah he di'in't!  Aw yes he di'!) when what this coin needs is a constructive community.  Hoping CRAVE Forum evolves in that direction.

great looking forum! really like the rating system/community trust! liberty and freedom for all!
It's not quite freedom.Creator of that forum forgot about of core sense of CRAVE COIN. New forum asking for base personal info and e-mail. Crave Coin should be as OP said .Undergrund and fully incognito.Idea of new forum is great but privacy and security is false.It's the reason why I didn't singup .After message from Google that forum site is asking for base personal info and base e-mail info.I've decide that it's not for me.
Singup should be only with user name ,password and rules.

Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:22:59 AM

Just use MaskMe to hide your real email adress.
goblynn

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:26:30 AM

Just use MaskMe to hide your real email adress.

Exactly!  Only give up what you want to give up.

or just make a new email account anywhere......just for the forum

The Chainmaker

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:28:11 AM

Another clear pump and dump with a bunch of bag holders. 

Classic Bob Surplus actions.  Take a dead coin, buy it up, say it is going to be revolutionary, but is really shit.  Then pump it and then right about the time people will believe it is revolutionary, then dump hard. 

If they are stupid enough to believe, then rinse and repeat and tell people that you are sure it will go back up.  And it will, the sock puppet master can dump on regular people again. 

Lame

If it can be digitized, it should be decentralized
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:37:30 AM

Classic Bob Surplus actions.  Take a dead coin, buy it up, say it is going to be revolutionary, but is really shit.  Then pump it and then right about the time people will believe it is revolutionary, then dump hard. 

If they are stupid enough to believe, then rinse and repeat and tell people that you are sure it will go back up.  And it will, the sock puppet master can dump on regular people again. 

Lame

And not to forget: Who expects another pump... has to wait for a very loooong time - and another Coin. ;-)
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:42:27 AM

Lame

And not to forget: Who expects another pump... has to wait for a very loooong time - and another Coin. ;-)
You're wrong and you'll get proof of that in the morning Grin

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:43:40 AM

Cool story faggot

Did your mother teach you to speak to people like that?
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:46:38 AM

Lame

You're wrong and you'll get proof of that in the morning Grin

Where I live it's already morning. No proof so far! Grin
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:46:53 AM

Lame

Cool story faggot
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Good one.Right answer to stupid thread

Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:07:58 AM

But I do remember L&S in xst warning people. I was even there yelling at him to stop which you can see my post history. But when he sees a scam, he goes for the neck. At the time I hedged my sdc risk with xst so that was ANOTHER painful lesson to me (I fell for Cloak's vapor as well). I respect the guy for that though. He doesn't hold punches. I will freely admit that I dumped at 800k 100 crave that I had when I saw the train run out of moon juice. Whoever was pumping was only pushing a couple BTC towards your peak. I had nothing to do with the pump. As previously stated, I just noticed the trend and warned people and played very small amounts in the upswing. I wish I could have reversed the trend earlier, and even tried a couple times, because you guys would have had a steady price to land on or at least it wouldn't have been this bad. But I failed and it went to 800k because someone pumped it with about 1000btc. No one is out to get you Troublesome. The only conspiracy here was the one that was freely admitted during the event sourced below. Again, I am sorry for your losses because I have been there as you can see in my post history from cloak. I am definitely not a "SDC bot" Yaremi. Respect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11046669;topicseen#msg11046669

If you lost money on any coin "exposed" by longandshort, you lost money because a pump team dumped their coin at about the same time he was fudding.

Fud happens all the time in these threads as you will see. It's coincidence when the pump team dumps as a fud team trolls, except when they are one in the same.

SDC advertised vaporware at the same time as XST, XC, and half a dozen other coins advertised vapor ware. And did any of them deliver anything new? No.

Don't give credit here. Longandshort has an agenda and it's definitely not about saving the little guy. He's usually fudding during a dump because he's usually fudding and every coin gets dumped, even SDC.

In my experience pump teams sound the alarm when they have run out of moon juice or someone else outs the pattern and people start listening. SDC did deliver but xst and xc did not to my knowledge. I think saying L&S has an agenda is speculation. But I hear ya. But think about this, how many people in this forum have his abilities and would have the balls to speak up if they saw something? IMO not many.

I do, and have shown the balls to stand up so please don't shoot the messenger. I understand if you may have questions and I am more than willing to accommodate those, but please don't throw me under the bus because of my convictions.
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:17:03 AM

But I do remember L&S in xst warning people. I was even there yelling at him to stop which you can see my post history. But when he sees a scam, he goes for the neck. At the time I hedged my sdc risk with xst so that was ANOTHER painful lesson to me (I fell for Cloak's vapor as well). I respect the guy for that though. He doesn't hold punches. I will freely admit that I dumped at 800k 100 crave that I had when I saw the train run out of moon juice. Whoever was pumping was only pushing a couple BTC towards your peak. I had nothing to do with the pump. As previously stated, I just noticed the trend and warned people and played very small amounts in the upswing. I wish I could have reversed the trend earlier, and even tried a couple times, because you guys would have had a steady price to land on or at least it wouldn't have been this bad. But I failed and it went to 800k because someone pumped it with about 1000btc. No one is out to get you Troublesome. The only conspiracy here was the one that was freely admitted during the event sourced below. Again, I am sorry for your losses because I have been there as you can see in my post history from cloak. I am definitely not a "SDC bot" Yaremi. Respect.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997356.msg11046669;topicseen#msg11046669

If you lost money on any coin "exposed" by longandshort, you lost money because a pump team dumped their coin at about the same time he was fudding.

Fud happens all the time in these threads as you will see. It's coincidence when the pump team dumps as a fud team trolls, except when they are one in the same.

SDC advertised vaporware at the same time as XST, XC, and half a dozen other coins advertised vapor ware. And did any of them deliver anything new? No.

Don't give credit here. Longandshort has an agenda and it's definitely not about saving the little guy. He's usually fudding during a dump because he's usually fudding and every coin gets dumped, even SDC.

lies lies lies what part of offtopic is it that you retards don't understand.

The topic is that you are a shill and here to only make trouble. That is a general statement, but I am only dealing with it here in regards to the CRAVE thread.

And again and again, why do you refuse to answer simple questions posed to you in regards to false/speculative lie posts you have made on the CRAVE thread?
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:20:26 AM

this is just accumulation going on now

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 697 »
  Print  

Jump to: